• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 04

My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 04

1234

(The saga continues as David Finally fucks his formerly domineering sister, Vickie. Her two friends, Michele and Vanessa, have been molested by our young hero, but not actually fucked.)

Vickie dressed in her jammies to go hang with Mom, so I slinked back to my room. I'd like to say that I slept soundly from the fantastic fucking my sister and I just did. However, my head was practically spinning from the earlier events. I kept picturing her handcuffed, naked on the bed... I kept sniffing my hand because I could still smell her pussy juices on it. I jacked off a couple more times. I needed a glass of water to replenish my fluid loss.

I could hear Mom and Vickie talking in the family room. I had to pass them to get a glass from the kitchen, but I stopped short and listened in, instead.

"... and you're sure he's not... you know... funny or something?" Mom was saying.

"Uh," satd Vickie. "No, I'm pretty sure he likes girls. I think he likes them a lot. I've seen him... staring at girls before."

"Well he just... I don't know... he never has a girlfriend... he's so damn shy... he should be with girls now... all he has is you and me and no dad to help him out." Awww. Mom's concerned about my sex life. "I would talk to him but I don't think he'd like that. Maybe you could get your friends to... no, your friends are too old..."

"Mom! You want my friends to have sex with him?"

"No! Of course not!. Unless, do you think they would?"

"Jeez, Mom, that's really out there. Should we pay them?" Vickie was having a little fun with Mom. "That's kind of sick. They're friends! Not prostitutes, Mom."

"I'm sorry sweetie. But Vanessa seems pretty loose..."

"Mom! That's enough. I'm going to bed."

"Ok! Good night sweetie! I'm just going to finish this glass of wine... don't say anything to David..."

Vickie almost yelped when she saw me around the corner. We walked back to my room, trying to stifle our laughter.

"Did you hear her? She thinks you're gay!"

"Yeah, I'm totally gay. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!" we both giggled. "Hey, go back and get me a glass of water, please? I've cum two more times and am dying of thirst..."

Vickie kissed me on the mouth and went back down the hall towards the kitchen.

"Oh Jesus!" exclaims Vickie. There's some random fumbling noises that I can't make out.

"Oh my God, oh my god," cries Mom.

"Fuck! Um... sorry Mom... uh, shit. I was just getting some water..."

Vickie comes back with a glass of water. She hands it to me and whispers 'call me now'. She has a separate line in her room. (This is the late 80's, if you recall. No cell phones, computers, texting, etc.)

She picks it up on the first ring.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"You're not going to believe this... Mom was... god I can't even say this... mom had the empty wine bottle in... in... her pussy!"

Stunned, all I managed was an "Ewwwww!"

"I know, right? She had her tits out the top and her housecoat hiked up and was frigging herself with the bottle. And! And! God I don't even want to say this... She had your senior picture right there on the table and she was looking at it."

"Um... that's fucking gross. And sick. You're making this shit up to try and get back at me for..."

"No, I swear to god."

"Well... fuck. What do you think?"

"David... it wasn't pretty!" We both laughed.

"Look, I could never... and I mean ever..."

"I know, I know! It's mom and, ewwwww!"

"Some people, though, would definitely say that... uh... that you and me are 'ewwww'."

"Not me! It wasn't ewwww at all, David. Are you ok? Like, are you weirded out or anything?"

"Well, not by us, no. By Mom, fuck that's weird!"

"Jesus, I've been putting in all this time and effort to get you laid, now I've got to get Mom laid, too!"

"Ewwww! Just get her some more wine, she'll be fine." We laughed. She changed the subject.

"David... I really loved what we did tonight."

"Me too."

"I'm touching myself right now thinking about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah... David... you licked my pussy... and fucked my pussy... David, we fucked! and fucked..."

"I loved it, Vick. Totally. I've wanted you for so-o-o-o-o long."

"It is wrong... David... but it's also so right... so right... David I'm going to cum... do you want to come in and watch?"

"Fuck yes, but Mom's still puttering around out there. I don't want her to see me with a hard-on. Just picture my face and lips on your cunt... your juicy cunt..."

Vickie made little panting noises, and small moans and groans as she came.

"David... I'm licking my fingers... mmmmmm so good...g'night..."

"Night."

- - - -

It took awhile, but I did get to sleep. Had some stupid dreams about some 'Mom's Club' and I was dressed in a little boy's sailor suit with my dick hanging out. All the Mom's were there and were laughing and cackling at me. Great. Thanks, Mom. Needed that image.

Vickie and I share a common bathroom, we each have a door from our rooms that gets us into the bathroom. The doors lock, but we never usually lock them because, invariably, one of us would lock the door and then leave whilst forgetting to unlock it. Then the other person can't get in and it's a big mess. Siblings fighting and all, not pretty.

Anyway, if we don't hear the shower running we just tap lightly on the door to make sure nobody's peeing or pooping. This system usually works until someone, say, a younger brother, takes little sneak peaks at his big-titted sister showering.

So anyway, I need to pee and shower before school. I haven't even jerked off this morning. I tap, nothing, I open the door just as Vickie is opening her door. I, of course, am stark naked. She has a robe on.

We both stop for a second, then she drops her robe, revealing her luscious breasts.

"It's about time," she says. "I told you last night I would suck you off this morning."

And with that, she drops to her knees on the bathroom rug, grabs my now-stiff cock by the shaft and starts licking the head of my cock.

Stroking my cock firmly, she tongues that magic spot, just under the mushroom cap, of my cock. Christ she's a good cock sucker. She starts talking to me in short bursts, talking and then sucking, then talking... all the while still stroking me...

"We don't.." She begins, then gets back on my cock. "Have a lot...mmmmmm... of time... mmmmm mmmmm... but I want... mmmmm... your cummmmmmm... on my face... mmmmm... and my tits... mmmmm..."

Vickie grabs her left tit and shakes it for me, tweaking the nipple and pulling on it.

God this is beautiful. But she's not doing it quite right. Not for a quick one, anyway. She's sucking me so perfectly, I could go for ten minutes. Oh who am I kidding. Maybe 3. But I want to cum now, so I take over and grab my cock and start flailing away at it. Vickie cups her breasts up to her chin, resting her head on them.

"Cum for me, brother... cum on me... shoot it all over me... cum for me please..."

Jesus, the visual of her pretty face right on her titflesh is too fucking much. I fire my cum salvos in rapid succession. Cheek, eye, mouth, tit, lips, other tit.

Vickie swallows what went in her mouth. Then she stands and pulls me close, then she turns towards the mirror.

"Look at that! Oh that's so hot! That's your cum on me!!!" Vickie proceeds to use her fingers to push the facial cumshots into her mouth and swallow them.

"Come on, I've got to shower. Help me out." She turns on the water.

"Yeah, but I gotta take a leak first."

"Don't you always pee in the shower? I never hear the toilet flush in the morning."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"No buts. Come on in."

Now, the shower isn't anything cool or awesome. It's just a kid's bathroom shower-bath combination.

She gets in first, her back to the shower head. I step in, not a lot of room and I'm not getting much water, either.

"So?" She says.

"So ,what?"

"So pee!"

Uh, right, sure. Let me just say that I'm a bit of a 'shy wizzer'. I don't do so well in men's bathrooms if their isn't a separating wall. If it's just rows of urinals, I'm in trouble...

"Come on, I've seen other shit come out of there..."

Ahhh... relax relax... I can do this... shut my eyes... a little trickle comes out... then the flood begins and I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. I open my eyes and I'm peeing on her leg.

"Oh shit, sorry"

"No it's fine, arch it higher..." She grabs my cock and points it skyward. My stream arches up and hits her in the stomach.

Vickie bends her knees and leans forward a little bit.

I'm pissing on her tits. On her fucking tits.

I work the stream over both of them, hitting her nipples and just fascinated by the whole thing. Vickie rubs her tits with her hands in the middle of my pee-stream. To my dismay, I run out...

"Ok uh... now show me." Vickie smirks as we change positions. She sits on the edge of the tub, in the shallow end. She rubs her pussy and lets it fly. And I mean fly.

She's pissing like twice as hard as I do. It's arcing up and hitting my knees. I step into the stream so that it hits my cock... she runs out after a few moments. Fascinating...

"Well... that was weird " I say. She giggles.

We wash up. I get immensely hard again. She soaps him up... but doesn't jerk him. I wash her tits for her. They are very dirty and need lots and lots of rubbing. She bends over so I can wash her cunt and ass from the back. Those, too, are also very dirty and must be washed extensively by me...

Then she rinses me off and asks me to get out. I do, a little bummed because I'm fully raging now. She hits the handle that turns off the shower head and diverts the water flow to the regular tub faucet so the water is now pouring out of there. Smiling at me, She lays down in the tub and scrunches her pelvis up to the flow, her legs crawling higher and higher up the wall. Finally, she stops when the flow is right on her cunt. Pulling her pussy lips open the water hits her full force on her whole pussy and, especially, her clitoris. I don't have a stopwatch, but it could only have been 30 seconds or so before she cums. God she looks fabulous, cumming like she does.

I start to stroke, but water isn't a good lubricant. I race to the counter to get some hand lotion and start to stroke.

"Don't point that thing at me! I'm all clean!"

"Bitch!" I tease back at her.

Vickie just stands there, water dripping off her body... she sets her leg up on the edge of the tub, exposing some of her cunt.

Sighing, like she's really put out, she says "Lick me if you have to."

I get on my knees and lick her cunt while I'm stroking my cock.

Vickie's so good. She's drying her hair as if I'm not there.

I stop stroking and concentrate more on licking her goddamn steaming pussy.

"Are you done yet?" she asks.

Fine! You want teasing, sweetheart, here's some teasing! I get up and haul her out of the shower. Spin her around, she grabs the counter so she doesn't fall.

I ram my cock up her cunt straight and true.

We're both looking in the mirror as I take her from behind. I'm fucking her like a wild animal. Her gorgeous tits are trembling and swaying from the abuse her cunt is taking.

I reach around and squeeze her tits hard. Fucking hard. She whimpers a bit.

"Kids!" yells Mom from out in the hall. "You're gonna be late!"

"ooof... OK Mom! Just drying my hair now!"

She fumbles for and almost drops the blow dryer. I grab it and start to blow her hair, never breaking stride.

In a few moments, I give her the dryer as I feel my orgasm approaching. That's such a lovely thing, when that approaches. When the cum starts coming. And then it arrives... yes... yes... fuck yes... fuck yeah.... take it all bitch... take it... take all my cum inside you... we stare at each other in the mirror...

I look at my watch. We've got like 12 minutes.

"Vick, you can rub one out in the car but we've gotta go NOW!"

- - -

We get to school, her hair still a bit damp and I forgot to shave. Whatever, it's college, nobody really gives a crap.

I get to my first class. Psych 101. Mostly freshies like me, but there's a few upper class folks in there. Everyone is standing around outside because the door is locked, the prof isn't here yet.

One of the guys says "Whoa" in that way that guys do when they see a hot babe. I turn to look. It's Vanessa of the large chest. Vanessa who I finger fucked 3 days ago. Vanessa who sucked my jizz down her throat, twice. Vanessa of whose tits and ass I spanked pretty fucking hard. Yeah, THAT Vanessa.

She's got on a tight red sweater and some kind of capri pants, although it's too chilly for those. Most of the girls here are in sweats or other dumpy clothes, Vanessa really stands out. She has this big smile on her face and heads right towards me. She does that kind of excitable thing chicks do when they see someone; run a little bit, squeal a little bit, puts her arms out and says "Davey" just a bit too loud.

She hugs me on full, her chest pressed up against. I have no choice but to drop my backpack and return the hug, good and firm. My right hand on her ass cheek... squeezing.

"You need to call me, my friend!" she says, lasciviously. "How was the rest of the weekend??" She kisses me full on the mouth. Not a peck, but a serious smooch of a couple seconds. She walks away as me and I think everyone else watches her hips do the hippy-hippy-shake. Fucking poetry in motion.

I sigh, pick up my backpack, and then I realize something; everyone is just staring at me. I know they are all thinking, 'What was that? Why is she like that... with HIM?' They all seem to want some kind of explanation.

"We uh... went... uh... out..." I didn't want to say more than I should. Don't want people to think Vanessa is easy. Although, I'm probably too late for that.

After class, this upper class dude, Tom, tells everyone that his frat is having a Halloween costume party this Saturday and that we all should come. Nobody can get in without a real costume, though. No T-shirt that says 'This is my costume'. He then specifically looks at me and says, "Make sure you come by, dude. Bring your sister... and her friends..."

Hmmm. Cool to be invited to the only cool frat on campus, but I don't really like the idea of bringing my sister, Vanessa, and Michele to the wolves, ya know?

- - -

The rest of the week goes by in a spermy blur; homework, hard-on, homework, hand-job, homework, hand lotion, lather, rinse, repeat.

Mom seems a little suspicious. She's also not drinking, which sucks. Vickie and I don't try anything other than a quick morning jerk. But, that's every day and that's fucking cool.

Called Vanessa that day she came by, Mom picked up the phone right in the middle of a fairly hot discussion but I got Vanessa to stop talking before Mom could hear anything. I think. I hope. Anyway, Vanessa wanted to congratulate me on the loss of my actual virginity. She also was very excited that there are no more rules concerning my behavior, I'm fair game. She promised to see me at the Halloween party, and said I just might, perhaps, enjoy her costume.

Today, Friday, sucked big time. Vickie had been skipping some classes on Friday so we could knock some sperms out of my cock, but she couldn't skip today's lecture.

I've been trying to figure out what to do with Michele. She is... the nicest, sweetest, and also the prettiest, sexiest girl, woman, babe, I've ever met. We had a special time in the library last week when she helped me with some cunnilingus questions I had. I actually fingered her in the library; it was fucking hot, I shit you not. But now I'm not sure what to do. She lives at home, has a job at nights... she is coming to the party, so I'll see her then.

- - -

Saturday, I'm getting ready for the Halloween party by myself. Victoria and the girls are doing something together so I'm on my own. I'm doing an Indiana Jones thing. Had an old hat, have a leather jacket, using one of Mom's old purses as my satchel from her 60's hippie days. Vanessa had a whip that she let me borrow. Yeah, I know. She just has a whip. Put some of Mom's eyeliner on my cheeks and chin and smeared it in to look like dart and voila, I'm Indiana Jones. But skinnier. And I don't know shit about archaeology.

I'm just about to leave when Mom wants to talk for a minute. She started on the wine again this afternoon. One bottle is almost finished.

"Davey," she starts. I hate that... 'Davey'. The only grown-up Davey I know was from the Monkees and he was like 5-1. I want to be David or Dave but she never hears me when I say that.

"Son... do you have... 'protection'?"

"Mom! Jeez! Don't worry, I got it under control" Actually, I didn't have any. Vickie told me that she and her friends were all on the pill so we were free and clear to ride bareback.

"Well, have you ever used one?"

I give her a glaring look...

"They can be tricky, you know. I don't want you to get nervous and then not use one. A lot of girls are whores and will try and get pregnant."

"Mom..."

"Davey, you're a hot looking boy and I'm just looking out for you. You should practice first. That's all I'm saying. And... I know... I mean... I know how they go on and stuff if you need any help I could..."

You've gotta be shitting me...

I respond very sharply. "Nope, got it. Thanks. Bye. Might stay overnight somewhere." And I flee out of there. I mean... I know lots of guys think about that. But my mom, isn't very nice. She isn't nice looking, either. She doesn't have an ounce of sex appeal. The thought of... doing anything with her turns my stomach...

- - -

Now, the cool thing about Halloween, is that it is some kind of license for chicks to get slutty. And I mean with a Capital 'S'! And that is a nice thing. I wish we had Halloween every weekend.

I drop by Chad's at his dorm room as it's too early to go to the party. I bring a 12-pack (Vickie buys them for me) so they're glad to see me. We spark up a rather scrawny little number, but it does the job. Chicks drop by for us to check out their outfits and such. Nurses seem to be the the dominating fashion this fall... Nasty nurses with fishnet stockings, vampire nurses with fishnet stockings, zombie nurses with torn fishnet stockings. I think maybe I should go into the fishnet stocking business... at least this time of year.

Of course, word has gotten around about Vanessa and her smooching me in the hallway. The men all want to know the story.

"No story, dudes!" They throw shit at me and hit me a little bit.

"No, really! She's a friend of my sister's and... well... she's just trying to make me look good at school here..."

They aren't buying it, much. Then they start talking about some other 'Wendy' chick who's making the rounds through the guys and I'm quickly forgotten. Phew!

We finally make our way to the frat. It's pretty much an open party. Five bucks and you're in. Slutty chicks are free. It's mobbed. And people keep coming in. The party is limited to the downstairs, gotta be a frat boy to get upstairs, I guess.

I'm partying pretty hard, dancing with random chicks, drinking beer, whooping it up... but no sign of my girls. This one chick comes up to me in a leopard or cheetah outfit, complete with some mask that covers her eyes. Of, course, she's showing some nice cleavage, too. It's nice to see a non-nurse chick! She wants to dance and we kind of dirty dance for a couple songs. It's so loud we can't talk, I don't know who she is yet, but I've got a semi going and she knows it. We go outside, where she takes her mask off. It's Jennifer, a girl in two of my classes, including my Psych class. She's always seemed a bit plain, but tonight she looks very hot.

"So, David, are you free tonight?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds