My Sister Elaine

Then Don turned her around so that her stomach was laying on the sofa's armrest, with her ass in the air for his taking.

He quickly and roughly stuffed his cock back into Elaine's pussy and continued the merciless pounding. Elaine's moan grew louder, as Don's cock went deep into her. She was drenched, covered with sweat, both from her own and Don's dripping on her. Her hair was wild and wet, covering half her pretty face. Her nails dug deep into the sofa's fabric, trying to hang on and survive the assault from behind. Don just kept going and going. His eyes were wild, full of lust. His physique dominated the tiny backside of my older sister. She was in a submissive position, his hands on the back of her neck and shoulder, holding her down as he glided balls deep into her cunt. She screamed, then with a long "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," punctuated her climax. Once again, Don's movement became tighter and much faster, and in a couple of seconds he unload another wave of cum deep into my sister's pussy. This caused Elaine to cum once again as she made a very weak but deep noise from her throat. Don just kept on cumming into her pussy, as he jerked and contorted for at least 10 seconds.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck!" Don collapsed on top of the backside of Elaine, both exhausted now, and lie limply on the sofa. I could see the white cum dripping from Elaine's pussy as Don took her cock out. There was so much of it that it covered the back side of her thighs.

Finally, I thought, it was over. My older sister actually enjoyed being raped by Don, although not at first. Don sat back on the sofa, completely spent from his workout, and also completely amazed by what had just happened. Elaine sat back on the sofa next to him, and to my surprise put her head on Don's shoulder and cuddled. Don put his arm around her and said: "That was incredible. I'm sorry if i was rough on you. But I couldn't help it, you're so beautiful, and I just had to..."

"it's alright." said Elaine, cutting him off. "I've never had sex like that before, and I've never had such orgasms..." she said, blushing like a little girl. "We better get dressed before my brother comes back into the house" Little did she know...

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, sweetie."

My god, my sister fell in love with the man who had just raped her for more than an hour, and I have all of it on tape. I promptly went to the bathroom and jacked off, twice.

So this story does have a happy ending. Six months after this little episode Elaine and Don got engaged, and they're now fucking whenever they have any spare time.

As a wedding present, I gave them the videotape.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Sister Elaine
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds