My Sister Eva Continues It All

Jessica nodded her head slowly in agreement then said, "But it's so wrong and it's illegal!"

"Fuck the law! We sure aren't going to tell, and please don't you either! And it doesn't feel wrong to any of us! I have never been so satisfied in my life, and that includes that gang-bang when we were first married!"

"AUNT ROBIN!" Mindy cried out.

Mom put her finger to her mouth saying softly, "Shhh, quiet, oh how I love to hear this sound!"

Three sets of ears listened as I brought both girls to incredibly hard climaxes, then pushed them even higher as my balls erupted into Amber's tight pussy.

"How can you even say such a thing?" my aunt asked her incredulously as Mindy heartily agreed.

"It's the best sound I've ever heard! My two girls being pleased so well by my man..."

"Your MAN! He's your son, and he's a BOY!"

Mom laughed at that and looked up as Amber trotted back into the room, wearing just a pullover top and a loose pair of thin shorts, obviously nothing on underneath. "Thanks Robin, that was a great idea! What's so funny?"

"Well, besides the look on their two faces, I suppose it would be Jessica saying Dale is 'just a boy' and not a man!"

Amber broke out laughing and had a hard time regaining control. Finally she said, "OH gosh Jessica, Dale is ALL MAN! And he is MY man, even though I don't mind sharing him one bit!" and she winked at Mindy who blushed profusely and looked to the floor.

Suddenly Mindy gasped and pointed at Amber's legs, where my cum was running down the insides of both legs. "Good grief, how many times did he cum inside you?" Mindy asked in shock.

"Once."

Two women said "Bull shit!"

Then Robin said, "No, that is pretty much what he pumps out each time!" Then she reached down and scooped some off of Amber's thigh and sucked it off her finger.

Mindy gasped and Jessica shouted, "My god, you have lost your mind!"

Mom scooped up another glob of my spunk and stepped to her sister saying, "Here, taste it! I dare you to taste it and then tell me it isn't the best stuff you've ever had! You too," she said to Mindy who stepped back in shock.

Robin wouldn't take no for an answer and finally forced her finger into her sister's mouth! Suddenly Jessica swallowed and said, "Oh my god, I want more!" and she reached down and took a big swipe up Amber's leg. After licking most of it off she offered her finger to Mindy who looked at it and then at her mother before slowly licking the rest off of her mother's finger. Mindy's face grew a smile and then she too reached down and scooped up a huge glob with her fingers. Robin helped Amber lay back onto the table and spread her legs to give greater access for the newcomers.

Her legs were nearly clean when Robin said, "If you use your tongues you can get her lots cleaner!"

Both women said "I don't do THAT!" as they screwed up their faces in disgust.

Robin said, "Too bad for YOU. May I Amber?"

"Oh please!"

Robin grabbed Amber's shorts and tore them off and tossed them away as she knelt between her legs and greedily began licking Amber's hairless pussy, eventually sucking my spunk right out of her. After several moments and several cries of pleasure from Amber, Mindy tapped on her shoulder and asked meekly, "May I?" Mom grinned and moved aside to give her room. After a few timid licks and slurps Mindy was soon sucking her dry like a professional cunt lapper, all the while making Amber jerk and spasm in ecstasy! Jessica looked on in wonder as her daughter sucked and licked up all my juicy cum before turning her attention to Amber and bringing her to a colossal table rattling climax.

Mindy stood up, her face red with embarrassment and shiny from Amber's climactic juices, then pulled Amber into a sitting position and gave her a big hug. Mindy released her grip and Amber said, "Thank you Mindy, that was great! But we don't just hug!" and she pulled Mindy to her and kissed her full on the lips! Mindy struggled at first but then returned the kiss with equal fervor.

Finally they parted and Mindy staggered over and sat down while Amber smiled at Robin and said, "I think she will fit in around here quite well!"

"You are all crazy!" Jessica said.

Amber laughed and said, "That may be so, but we are also SOOOOOO well fucked that we don't care. And we have NEVER worn him out...NEVER!"

"Now you're just being ridiculous!" Jessica said.

"Nope, it's god's truth! I don't think it's possible to wear him out! Isn't that right, Robin?"

"That's right, at least not with just three women!"

I heard the last four or so comments before Evie and I walked into the kitchen and the subject was dropped like a hot potato. Evie looked like she had just been mugged yet radiant at the same time. In less than a minute the three girls excused themselves and went up to Evie's room for privacy and we soon heard her stereo blasting out her favorite tunes to mask their discussion. I engaged my aunt in a long discussion making it impossible for her to wander off with my mom who had slipped from the room. I could tell she didn't believe most of what she had been told, but never the less she tensed up each time I went near her to get more coffee, etc. She was caught more than once scoping out my crotch area.

"Aunt Jessica, how about we do up these dishes, you wash and I'll dry. That way I can put them away as we go." She readily agreed and soon we were elbow to elbow at work. I managed to bump hips with her several times and rub more than just elbows until she was no longer flinching at my touch.

As we worked I tried to get her to open up to me but she wasn't very talkative, seemingly deep in thought much of the time. I brought her back to the present with, "Aunt Jessica, have I ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are? I mean, wow, Uncle Ted is soooooo lucky to have you as his wife!"

She dropped the plate she was washing, but luckily it fell back into the water, only splashing on her. Her top was soaked and hugged her curvy torso tightly and without thinking (well, maybe just a little) I quickly wiped off her chest with the thin dish towel. She grabbed my hand as it rubbed her left tit and after a lonnnnnng three or four seconds she pulled it away from her saying "Th-th-thank you Dale. I will dry with time." She blushed when we both saw her nipples sticking out proudly through her blouse and shear bra. I uttered my apologies and resumed my task with a new towel.

Later I went to put some dishes up in the cupboard when she stepped in front of me and as I stretched my pelvis crushed into her ass, capturing her between me and the counter. "Oh Dale, please don't do this!" she gasped softly.

With one last lift I got the plates where they belonged as well as shoved my hardening cock into her butt crack. "Do what, Aunt Jessica?" I asked as I stepped back about six inches.

She spun around and said angrily, "Don't poke me with this," and she grabbed my cock through my loose warm-up pants. "I am not your mother...oh my god!" she finished as my cock surged back to nearly full size.

I cut the space between us in half and asked, "How long since Uncle Ted satisfied you?"

"That is NONE of your business." She snapped at me as she slowly stroked my cock. I stayed silent for a few seconds and she said softly, "He fucked me the night before we came here, but the real answer is about two or three years!"

"You are kidding aren't you?"

"I wish, but he has turned into a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' kind of a guy. I have lots of really sexy outfits that I hoped would stir him up but no luck."

"To my eyes, all you need to be sexy is you!"

Her eyes searched mine for several moments before she said, "You really meant that, didn't you?" I nodded and she tightened her grip on my cock before asking, "I know you and Eva just did it, well, Amber too, but anyway, do you think you could do it with an old gal like me? I'm so horny even without hearing you with um, with whomever."

I lifted her chin up with my fingers and said, "I'd be honored to help you with that, and as you already know, I do have it up." She looked at her hands where both of them were now stroking my shaft and chuckled in agreement. I leaned down and kissed her lips lightly as my hands grasped the bottom of her blouse and then eased it up and over her head. She quickly moved her hands from my cock and undid her front bra clasp and dropped it to the floor before she yanked her own slacks and panties off of her and stepped out of them and her slip-on shoes.

Stepping back I said, "Oh wow, I was so right about you! You don't need sexy clothes to be sexy! All you need is you!"

She grabbed my pants and ripped them down my legs then off of my feet along with my flip-flops as she said, "Just shut up and fuck me! I'm so horny, and hearing both girls scream earlier has me dripping wet so just spear me with your cock and fuck me!"

I picked her up and gently placed her on the table, her pussy right at the edge. She leaned back onto her elbows as I got into position between her legs and aimed my cock at her opening as she groaned out, "Holy fuck, look at that thing!" I pressed forward and my tip slipped into her and my first three inches disappeared. "Oh god!" My hips pulled back about an inch and then I eased forwards until over six inches was buried inside her. "Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h fuck that feels good." After pausing for a moment I pulled back a few inches and then slowly pushed forward once more, my entire shaft being consumed by her amazing sex.

Again I paused to allow her to get used to being so overly stuffed. "Oh Dale, I've never felt so full! Oh my god, please just fuck me! Oh god I haven't cum in so long!" I started to move as she finished by saying, "Oh god, you fill me so good and I really need to cum!"

My aunt just laid there watching as I pumped into her, nearly pulling all the way out before slowly pressing back in until I pushed my tip against her back wall. My fingers walked up her body and soon were massaging and tweaking her nipples which had been begging for attention. Soon she was groaning in pleasure as I pushed her body towards its much needed goal. "Oh Dale, I've never felt anything like this, you're making me feel so good! Oh god, fuck me harder, don't be so gentle! I want you to show me how much you WANT to fuck me!"

"What ever you want, my sexy aunt!" I said as I pulled nearly all the way out before slamming my cock into her HARD!

"Ooof!" followed by "Umph" and "Oooooh" as I slammed into her over and over, the table slowly walking across the room as I pounded into her. Her pussy tightened around me and she grabbed my face and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply as her tongue explored my mouth. She pulled back and gasped in a guttural voice, "Oh god, I'm going to cum! Oh Dale, you're making me cum! Oh yes!" She gritted her teeth for several moments and I leaned my head way down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and worked it madly with my lips and tongue. That was the last straw and she groaned in a surprisingly deep voice, "Oh fuck, I'm cummmmmming! Oh god don't stop! Oh PLEASE don't stop! OH -- OH -- OH -- OH -- OH -- OH -- OH -- GOD YES FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I was amazed that she didn't scream loudly, instead groaning in a soft voice as her body shook violently beneath me. Her orgasm finally waned and she grasped me to her, smothering me with kisses as she extolled her love for me. I was still pumping into her slowly and she finally realized it and looked down at my cock as it moved into and out of her. "Holy shit! Ted would be finished and snoring by now! Oh my gosh, sis wasn't joking about you!" Her eyes searched mine again as she implored me, "Please don't stop until you have fucked me to the moon and back! If that's ever going to happen to me it will be with your cock inside of me!"

"I'd love to, just don't hold back anymore. Let it all out when you cum; you'll feel better and I will know that I've made you feel really good. Can you do that for me, my beautiful Jessica?"

"Oh god YES! Just fuck me some more."

My hips powered into her again as we French kissed passionately some more and soon her body was shaking violently as the table kept bumping against the wall on the other side of the room from where we started. Suddenly she screamed, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!" before clamping her lips onto mine as her body was slammed by another climax, her hips lurching up at me.

The loud music from upstairs went silent before I heard feet running down the stairs and then Mindy's voice as she called out "Mom! Are you okay? I heard you screa...oh...my...god! MOM! MOM!" Neither of us looked her way as my aunt's pussy clamped onto me once more and my balls were bathed in her juices as she lightly sprayed them as she came again!

Amber and Evie were now standing beside Mindy and both of them were comforting the shocked young woman as they each said, "God that is so beautiful!" Mindy looked at them surprise written all over her face and then back at us.

My aunt turned her face to her daughter and smiled weakly, then looked back at me and sighed, "Oh god, they were telling the truth! Dale you are a fantastic lover!"

Mom stepped up to me and after looking at the table she said, "Why don't you take your aunt up to my room and treat her to the time of her life while we straighten up down here?"

Aunt Jessica touched mom's hand and said softly "Thank you, sis," before starting to get up.

I pulled her to me and said, "Oh no you don't!" She looked surprised until I said, "Mom told me to 'take' you upstairs and that is what I will do. You just hang on."

My arms repositioned under her rear end and I lifted her easily off of the table and stood up straight. "Ohhhh godddddddd! Are you sure, Dale?" I nodded and started walking from the room as Mindy stared at us, her mouth gaping wide open. As we passed her my aunt reached out and touched her face lightly before saying, "Thank you honey for worrying about me! I have never felt better. I love you Mindy."

I resumed walking with my aunt sitting on my shaft as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. We had gotten about halfway through the dining room when she groaned mightily before saying "Oh god sis, this feels like I sat on a parking meter and just sank down over it! Oh god this is fucking incredible!" Soon Aunt Jessica was rocking her hips on me, crushing her clit between us making her breathing much more rapid. By the time I reached the stairs she was whimpering into my shoulder as she began trying to lift herself slightly on my shaft. A huge groan escaped her lips as I started up the stairs and by the time I reached the fifth step she gripped tight to my body as she cried out "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING! Oh fuck, oh shit, oh god, oh-oh-oh-oh FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Aunt Jessica was now using her arms and legs to lift her body up about five inches on my cock before slamming back down over and over rapidly as she fucked my pole. Her movements made me grab the stairs railing and I noticed that four women were staring up at us in shock, especially my cousin. I finally resumed ascending the stairs and just before reaching the top I heard my mom say, "Okay ladies, let's straighten up in here and then go shopping!"

My aunt was kissing me like I was a long lost love as her spent body dropped down hard onto my shaft. Entering her bedroom I mentally thanked my mother as I gently eased my aunt's body onto the bed. Just before I was going to pull back from her and help her further onto the bed she grabbed my arms and gasped, "NO! Don't pull out! I don't want to loose this feeling, even for a few seconds!"

I laid down on top of her and then rolled us over so I was on the bottom, then wiggled my way further onto the bed until we were near the middle. Her head rested on my chest, her arms and legs limp on each side and I asked, "Aunt Jessica, are you okay?"

She laughed softly as she struggled to push herself up. Finally she looked at me and replied "Am I OKAY? Dale, 'okay' doesn't come close to describing how good I feel! You are a godsend to this formerly sex starved woman! I never knew this could feel so wonderful! And please, I'm no longer 'Aunt Jessica' to you. From this moment on just call me Jessica or Jess." I nodded my agreement as she leaned in and kissed me gently yet passionately for many minutes, her pussy slowly rocking and rolling on my cock.

Eventually she straightened up and smiled as she increased her movements. Soon she was working herself into a frenzy as her climax neared once more. I reached up and cupped her amazingly firm natural tits and massaged them as she lurched twice before crying out in joy as the incredible sensations of relief washed over her making her body shake hard above me. Her pussy muscles clamped onto my growing cock as she groaned "Oh shit that was a good one! God I love what you do to me!" Then she noticed my change in size and clutched tighter to me, "Oh god yes, do it!" She suddenly resumed pounding her pussy onto me as she worked hard for my cum. "Give it to me Dale, I want your cum! Oh my god...YES...THERE IT IS! Oh god, oh fuck, I'M CUMMING DALE! I'M CUMMING WITH YOU!"

She kissed me quickly then ripped her face from mine and rapidly snarled, "Giveittome! Oh FUCK! Oh god yessssssssss!" and she leaned way back as she ground her pussy into my crotch forcing my cock as deep into her as it could go! Damn did she look sexy as her body shook and quivered above me, her body arched back in ecstasy once again.

My cock finished spurting into her and Jess stopped shaking, then slowly pulled her beaming face forward and looked into my eyes. "Holy fuck, THAT was intense!" she said before slowly leaning forward to kiss me before dropping back to my chest once again, her pussy still shaking around my purple invader. Softly she said, "I was wondering when you would finally cum, almost worried that I couldn't excite you enough to get you off."

"OH god Jess, you are amazingly sexy and never need to worry about that! I have great stamina and usually get my partner off several times before I cum the first time."

"You really think I'm sexy? Tim never tells me anything like that. Wait a minute! Did you say 'the first time'?"

I mentally rewound my inner tape and then said, "Yes I certainly did. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"Um, noooooo, but how many times can you cum?"

"I've never found out what it takes to stop the flow. I usually get my partner off four or five times between my own climaxes. Nobody has ever complained."

"No shit, you stud! Now roll us over and fuck me properly!" So I did...several times as she came over and over around my piercing shaft. I filled her two more times with cum before she asked me to let her rest for a moment or two. I went to get something for each of us to drink and found mom's note telling us they had gone shopping and to a movie, that they would be gone for at least five hours and would pick up supper on the way back. I took the note and drinks with me and found Jess sleeping soundly on the bed. Gently getting back onto the bed I simply sat there and watched my beautiful aunt as she slept. God if she wasn't an angelic creature stretched out before me. It blew me away that my dumb ass uncle didn't seem interested in fucking her more than once or twice each month!

After about 40 minutes Jessica stirred and grinned at me as her eyes opened. Once she was fully awake again I handed her the note and watched her eyes as she read it. When she handed it back to me I said, "You didn't read the part in the corner from Evie."

"It's just a heart."

"No, she is an expert at really small printing with her special pen. It's a message in real tiny print shaped like a heart!"

Jess looked closely at it before saying, "Holy shit, she IS good at this! Let's see now, it says 'Aunt Jess, now you know why I don't hate my brother any more! Have a great time! Love you both, Evie.' Good grief, she even signed it with the nickname she hated. Obviously Dale, my stud of a nephew, you have really changed her heart since I last saw her. Um, er, just like you've changed mine even though I didn't hate you!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds