My Sister Hannah

Hannah gave a whelp and threw her arms around my back pulling me into her. The feeling was unbelievable; Hannah's vagina had a tight grip on my penis yet it was smooth and inviting. I was going out of my mind as I could feel her contracting her vagina muscles, gripping my penis. Just lying there revelling in the feeling Hannah and I locked our mouths and tongues together, breathing heavily, with our saliva running from our mouths. As we continued the kiss I began to rock back and forward, pushing my member in and out of Hannah, with each thrust pushing just a little harder and then puling out just a little further. Hannah responded by thrusting onto me until we were completely in sync. As things were heating up Hannah was beginning to moan loudly and I only barely noticed her digging her fingernails into my back. I can say that there is no time in my life that I have been as focussed on anything as I was now on Hannah – my sole purpose was to bring her pleasure – and at the same time I was feeling the most intense pleasure of my life.

After only a minute or two Hannah's body tensed and pushed off the bed as she let out a scream as the release of another orgasm took hold of her. This was incredible as her vagina muscles gripped my penis as I continued to thrust in and out of her. As her screaming subsided Hannah reached down and pulled my penis out of her – I couldn't understand what was going on and I was ready to let out the biggest moan of disappointment when Hannah said, "I want to take the condom off – I want to feel all of you. Is it ok?" I just nodded as Hannah pulled the condom from me and through it over the side of the bed.

She then reguided my penis to the entrance of her soaking vagina that was so wet it was leaving a wet smear across the quilt on her bed. She then gently pushed my erect penis into the entrance of her vagina – an indication that it was time for me to finish the job I'd started. I pushed my full length into Hannah – if I thought the feeling had been incredible before this was ten times the feeling. It was like the nerves in my penis were on fire – I had never experienced such intense pleasure. We then both worked back into our rhythm and it were mere moments before Hannah was breathing heavily again and moaning out loud. I could now feel my orgasm building and knew that I was going to come any second.

Hannah, sensing my near orgasm pulled me to her and we locked in another passionate, wild kiss; and then before I knew what was going on I was squirting load after load of my come inside of my sister. As Hannah felt this it also drove her into her most intense orgasm of the night – screaming into my ear and locking her legs around my back. I continued thrusting into Hannah until the intenseness from our orgasms subsided – then collapsed onto her – just holding her.

After a few minutes of just lying there hugging Hannah was the first to speak. What she said was very surprising and almost brought tears to my eye. "Brendan, I love you more than anything in the world and this has been the most special night of my life." I again locked eyes with her, " I love you to. I just love you so much." We then began kissing again but this time not so wild – more of a slow loving kiss. After a few minutes of this Hannah and I were both completely aroused again and spent the next hour gently teasing each other before making love. This time round it wasn't wild sex but more of a gentle lovemaking.

For the next couple of nights Hannah and I continued to share beds and made love countless times each night. After our parents arrived home they were quick to notice how much better Hannah and I were getting on and thought it was a good thing. When they told us this Hannah and I just gave a quick smile to each other and then went to work trying to figure out how we could keep up our relationship with our parents around.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds