• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, Kelly Ch. 01

My Sister, Kelly Ch. 01

12

Chapter One

For a moment, John Swain couldn't believe his eyes. He knew for a fact the painting in the background of the dirty picture on his monitor hung in Kelly's living room. Kelly, his younger sister by three years, was currently involved in a messy divorce and didn't need another problem to add to her woes. He shook his head in dismay and wondered what he should do about the photograph, if anything.

He had obtained the photo from an amateur sex site on the Internet and had not noticed the painting until now, probably because the naked woman in the foreground appeared to be trying to swallow a rather large cock. He didn't recognize the man or woman in the photo, but he had do doubt the painting and the room belonged to Kelly. The painting was an expensive original and had been given to his sister by an ex-boyfriend, an art professor at the university. He also recognized the furniture.

John sent the photo to his color printer.

Now he had to decide whether to make Kelly aware of the photo or remain silent. On the one hand, he didn't want her to know about his porno picture gathering habit; on the other, if she weren't aware of the photo she might need to know about it. One more possibility existed. If Kelly knew about the photo, she could have been the photographer. No, he decided, not likely. The culprit was probably her no-good husband, Jim. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more positive he felt Jim had taken the photograph. John had never liked the man, and the day Kelly tossed Jim out of her home a few months ago was one of his more pleasant days; except he felt sorry for Kelly because, at first, the failed marriage had devastated her.

John had secretly loved his sister since they were teenagers, and it wasn't merely a love of a brother for a sister; it was full-blown, gut-wrenching romantic love. He had never hinted to the fact to anyone, especially Kelly, and keeping his perversion to myself had not been easy a few times. The day Kelly announced her engagement to Jim and the day she married him were the two most frustrating days of his life, but he had kept my lips tight, muttered his congratulations and wished the couple happiness on both occasions when what he wanted to do was punch Jim in the nose and, like a caveman, toss his sexy sister over his shoulder and carry her away to his cave.

He decided to drop by his sister's house and cautiously open the subject of the porno picture without showing her the photo, if possible. He didn't want to expose his affectation for dirty pictures. His little sister didn't love him like he loved her, but she looked up to him, and he didn't want that attitude to change.

Kelly answered the door, wearing cut off jeans and a t-shirt, sans bra. At twenty-four years old, Kelly was at the height of her beauty. Long, gorgeous legs, her best feature; hips still narrow like a teenager's; a small waist and perky breasts. Sexy! Her body made her sexy. Her face made her stunningly beautiful. With dark, sparkling eyes, strong, high cheekbones, lovely wide mouth and a pert nose, the face gazing at him from the doorway nearly took his breath away, as it usually did. That afternoon, she wore her lush auburn hair up into a ponytail, and her olive skin glowed. She had large, bulky rubber gloves on her hands, which she pulled off as she greeted him with a wide smile. Her smile made his knees weak and took his breath away.

"John, what a pleasant surprise. Come on in. I was cleaning my house - again. It doesn't need much cleaning, but..."

"Sounds like you have time on your hands," he commented while trying to gain control of his wobbly legs and suck in air without gasping.

"Yeah, too much. I've been looking for a job, but haven't had much success yet. What brings you here? I don't need a shoulder to cry on anymore. I'm getting over the poor excuse for a human I married. Now I'm angry, and not just with Jim. I'm angry with myself. I should have known better than to get hooked up with the S.O.B. in the first place."

John chuckled he followed her into the house. "Well, my reason is a bit embarrassing and probably involves your soon-to-be ex. Was he into pornography?"

She glanced over her shoulder catching him ogling her backside, but she didn't appear upset at his leer and remarked, "Oh, yes! Big time! Jim had quite a collection of adult videos. He was always trying to get me to watch them with him. They were interesting, at first; some of them even turned me on, but soon their repetitive scenes and lack of plot bored me. Not him, though. Jim would watch them over and over again. Why?"

He decided to show her the photo and tell her a friend had given it to him because of the painting. He handed it to her.

She glanced and looked up at her brother while blushing. "Damn, John, this is dirty picture! Why are...?"

"Notice the painting in the background, Sis."

Her dark eyes moved back to the picture. "Son of a bitch! That's my painting! My couch! Where did you get this?"

"Off the Internet. Do you know the man or woman?" He decided to be honest about the source of the photo. To lie and say a friend had given him the picture would have upset her further with the implication that others besides him were aware of the setting.

She studied the picture and looked at him with pursed lips. "Yeah, both of them. I didn't notice their faces, at first glance." She appeared embarrassed when she realized what she had said. "They work in Jim's office. I'll kill the son of a bitch! Mary and Peter, too. Those are the names of the woman and man in the picture. I didn't realize she was such a slut. Damn! Damn! Damn!"

"Sit and calm down, Sis. I'm thirsty. Do you have iced tea in the fridge?"

"Yeah, help yourself. Fuck! I'm seriously pissed, John."

When he returned, she was still staring at the photo.

"I'm sorry, Sis. Would you like an iced tea? Perhaps something stronger?"

"Yeah, a scotch on ice. Make it a double. You know where everything is. Damn!"

A minute later, he handed her a stiff scotch. She gulped and tossed her feet up onto the coffee table. "Thanks. I needed that."

"It's not all bad, Sis. You aren't in the picture."

"Yeah, I know. But I suspect Jim was the photographer, which means that blond, empty-headed piece of fluff he's fucking now isn't the only women he cheated with while we were married. He probably took his turn with her during the photo shoot with Mary."

"Well, you're rid of him. I just wanted you to know about the picture. It's floating around the Internet, but no one will connect the painting in the background with you unless they know you very well, and even then they'll probably miss it."

"Maybe. Probably. That's not the point, though. Jim used my house as the setting for porno pictures and no doubt fucked Mary, too. Damn! I feel violated all over again."

"Well, to be honest, Jim's involvement is only an assumption on our part until we find proof."

"Not as far as I'm concerned; this is something he'd do. He's probably the person who posted the picture on the Internet, too. Damn! I want to know for sure, though. I'll have a talk with Mary."

"With the divorce pending, I think you should stay on the periphery, Kelly. I'll talk with the woman."

"Oh, okay." She studied the picture again. "My breasts are better than Mary's," she muttered.

"They certainly are. Of course it's difficult to judge. I haven't seen yours in all their glory, not since you were a teenager."

Kelly looked up at her brother and grinned. "Is that a request, Bro?"

What the hell? Why not? It was, after all, a favorite fantasy of his. "Well, it is the only way to make a proper comparison."

She shook her head and stared at her brother for a moment. When she took another gulp of scotch, ice tinkled - an empty glass. "How's your iced tea?" she asked as she pushed herself to a feet.

"I'm fine. No, I'll join you if you're making another for yourself. Make me a scotch, too."

She dropped ice in another glass and splashed a liberal amount of scotch in both tumblers. When she bent to hand him the drink, the front of her scoop-necked t-shirt fell forward. He couldn't see her nipples, but the top parts of her dark areolas came into view. He felt the beginnings of an erection. Kelly had a talent for giving him hard-ons. She started practicing at the age ten and had perfected the process by age twelve. He stopped resisting when she developed womanly curves and lost her baby fat.

She plunked down on the couch and picked up the photo again. "Peter's well endowed, larger than Jim from all indications."

"Not so large," John quipped, but had the humility to blush after making the statement.

"Oh, is that so. I'm beginning to wonder about you, Bro! First you ask me to show you my tits and then brag about the size of your tool."

He laughed. "You started the boasting, Sis, not me."

She snickered. "True," she said. "Do you make a habit of collecting pictures like this off the Internet?"

John blushed and stammered, "Uh, no. Maybe. That one caught my eye because of the painting."

"Yeah, sure."

"You have every right to boast, I might add," he said to change the subject. "And I don't need to see your breasts to agree with you. If memory serves me, yours are much prettier than the woman's in that photo."

She giggled. "Well, I'd need to see your...uh, tool to make a proper comparison between you and Peter."

"Sis! Are you suggesting I show you my dick?"

Laughing, she shook her head. "Not really. I'm just getting even."

"You're such a tease. When we were teenagers you teased me to distraction," he commented.

Another giggle. "I did, didn't I? I merely wanted to test my ability to attract a male. You were available and safe."

"Not so safe. I damned near jumped your bones a few times."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I never suspected. Give me an example."

He wondered where this conversation was headed, but decided to play along. "Okay. I remember one evening vividly. I was watching TV. The parents had gone to bed, but you joined me, reclining on the floor in front of me. You wore a t-shirt to bed then."

"Still do."

"And panties, usually."

"Gave that habit up," she quipped and took another sip of scotch. The liquor was starting to affect her.

"You must have changed the habit the night I'm talking about because when I glanced down, I saw your cute bare butt and all your other goodies, and they weren't covered by any panties."

Another giggle. "Did you see my pussy, Bro?"

He nodded and finished his drink. He wanted another, but he had a raging hard-on and didn't want to stand. Even sitting, his erection was visible. Standing would provide a shocking display. He remained on the sofa and tinkled the ice in his glass. Perhaps Kelly would take the hint. Instead, she eyed his crotch and grinned.

"Pour us another scotch, Bro," she said with a mischievous glint in her dark eyes.

"Ah, perhaps we should slow down with the booze."

"Darn, and I thought you were trying to get me drunk and have your way with me."

He laughed. "Now that's a pleasant thought, but I'd prefer you sober."

"John!" she gushed, acting shocked. She chuckled and then became serious. "Don't tease, Bro. I haven't had any sex for quite a while. I'm liable to take you seriously and shock you by accepting your teasing offer."

He licked my lips. "I'm not teasing," he said slowly and seriously, shocking himself with his boldness. It was the first time he had ever made a pass at his sister.

Her eyes widened momentarily, and she glanced furtively at his tented pants again. Raising her eyes, she studied his expression. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Very, Kelly. I've wanted you for as long as I can remember. You've been the subject of many masturbation sessions of mine, especially when I was a teenager, but images of you still flash into my mind when I become aroused." He wanted to tell her he loved her but feared she would think him perverted. He was perverted, but...

She blushed and looked away. "If we... We can't. Incest," she mumbled disjointedly, talking to herself. She gulped at her drink but found an empty glass once again.

John stood and held out his hand for her tumbler. "I won't tell anyone if you won't," he said as he took her glass. He poured two more liberal drinks and added ice to both glasses. Before he turned toward Kelly, he glanced down. His trousers bulged considerably and a wet spot was evident. His tool, as Kelly called it, had been leaking.

When he handed her the drink, she took it and nearly dropped the glass because her eyes had focused on the wet spot and bulge in his pants. He sat next to her on the couch, and the two of them sipped their drinks at the same time.

"Did you ever fantasize about me when you masturbated?" he asked pushing the issue.

"Uh-huh," her eyes kept moving from his face to his crotch and back again. She squirmed.

"Would you like to see it, make that comparison you mentioned?" he asked, amazed at his own words.

"No! John, I..." She glanced back down and suddenly smiled. "Yeah, show me the damn thing. I've wanted to see it like forever."

He grinned and a wave of happiness washed over him as he fumbled with his belt and kicked off his shoes. She gasped when he shoved his trousers and boxers to his knees and his hard-on flopped into view. It waved grotesquely in front of her. The purplish, bulbous head shined with moisture - sheeny pre-cum - and throbbed as blood rushed through it.

"Damn, big brother, you're big!" She licked her lips and raised her eyes to his. "May I touch it?" she asked in a little-girl voice.

"Of course."

She wrapped her dainty hand around the base and stroked it expertly. He groaned, pulled her to him and kissed her, not a sister-type kiss, either. He kissed her with passion. She moaned into his mouth and kissed him back. Boy, oh boy, did she ever kiss him back. His little sister was a world-class kisser, he discovered. She put her entire body and mind into the embrace. He had never been kissed so thoroughly before in his life. His cock throbbed in her undulating hand as she continued to kiss him, so he slipped his hand under the bottom of her t-shirt and moved it up onto her magnificent breasts. Her small nipples stiffened under his fingers as he tweaked and squeezed and fondled them.

They had to stop kissing momentarily so he could pull her t-shirt up and over her head, and then she helped me off with his shirt.

"Jim was a damn fool," he whispered taking in the sight of her gorgeous breasts.

"I know." Her eyes were glazed with lust, but a tinge of fear or worry remained on her expression. "What are we doing, big brother?"

"What we've both wanted to do for years, little sister," he mumbled as his mouth covered a stiff nipple.

"Uh, I'm...ah, damn, that feels good. Wait, John." She pushed at him. His lips smacked as they released her turgid nipple. "I want to, John. John, look at me."

"That's what I'm doing. God, you're beautiful."

"No, look at me. Look into my eyes."

He tore his gaze from her heaving breasts to her face.

"What about incest, John? You're my brother!"

Her hand continued to fondle his hard shaft. "I guess my aversion to incest isn't as strong as yours," he commented and groaned. Her busy hand had persistently increased his arousal.

Suddenly she noticed she had continued to stroke his cock and jerked her hand away as if it were touching a hot stove.

"But...It's wrong, John. We can't. I...damn!"

He sighed and leaned back on the couch, removing his arm from around her shoulder and his fingers from her breasts. "Look, Sis. I want you. I want you more than I've ever wanted any woman. But, I don't want you unless you feel the same way."

She eyed his hard-on and gulped. "Oh, I want you, John. You don't know how much and for how long I've wanted you. But..."

"Put your t-shirt back on, Sis," he said with resignation as he tried to stuff his drooling cock back into his pants.

"No, wait, John. I teased you. I haven't been fair. No fucking, not yet, maybe never, but..."

Her hand returned to his cock, and she slid away from him on the couch. He watched as her ponytail swung from side to side and her mouth surrounded the crown of his dick. She sucked and licked the bulbous head, and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder, taking about half his shaft into her wet, hot mouth. He groaned with pleasure. One of his favorite fantasies was in the process of becoming a reality. His gorgeous, sexy, little sister was giving him a blow job!

His cock hit the back of her mouth, and she swallowed. She didn't gag; she swallowed, and his cock slipped farther into her mouth. She gobbled on it again, and swallowed even more of its length, and repeated the action until her chin rested against his balls and her nose brushed his pubic hair. He gasped. No woman had ever taken his shaft completely into her mouth before! But Kelly had, and appeared to have accomplished the feat without undue effort. Her fingers fondled his testicles as she raised her head, licking and sucking his length as she moved up off of his hard-on.

She grinned up at him and smacked her lips when her mouth moved off his cock.

"You're good, Sis," he gasped. "Very talented."

"Thanks," she murmured and went back down on him. She took it all again and then bobbed up and down as she jacked off his cock with her hand at the same time. A few minutes later, she started to rhythmically rub the spot behind his balls connected to his prostrate, and he lost it.

"I'm coming, Kelly!" he shouted to warn her in case she didn't want to swallow his come. Instead of backing away, she intensified her efforts, and a split-second later he felt his balls lift and tighten, and his cock swelled up as sperm flew through his shaft and into her talented mouth. She gulped and swallowed each spurt so expertly not a drop escaped her mouth.

He sighed and relaxed and rested back on the sofa. John watched as his sister used her mouth to clean his cock, which didn't need much cleaning. He pulled her up and kissed her, tasting his come in her mouth. She melted against him, her body shaking with lust and need. John knew he could fuck her then if he pushed the issue, but he wanted her full acceptance of the incestuous relationship he envisioned.

John knew one thing. He knew he had to taste her. If he could, he had to give her as much pleasure as she had just given him, so he pushed her away from him and pulled off her cut-offs. She wore no panties, and her vulva was swollen and red and thoroughly wet with her juices. He gazed at her luscious cunt with its carefully trimmed pubic patch and licked his lips.

"No fucking, not yet," he said, "but I can't leave you hanging, either."

His mouth covered her beautiful cunt, and he licked it from bottom to top, encircling her clit with his tongue. She groaned and her hands went gently to the back of his head as she spread her legs as wide as she could. His mouth explored her pussy, discovering where and what pressure pleased her most, and then he concentrated on those spots, except for her clit, which he saved for the finale.

He reached with his hands and tweaked her breasts while he savored her flavors and fragrances. He wanted three meals from her pussy every day for the rest of his life, and Kelly's aroused scent had become his favorite odor. John fell in love with that cunt at that moment, relished it, and reveled in the utter pleasure that giving her pleasure gave him.

When he concentrated on her clit, tracing the alphabet one letter at a time with his tongue over the hard nubbin, she accepted the delightful sensations he created with his lips and tongue and climaxed quickly while he wrote the letter, "L", with his oral pen. He flattened his tongue against her clitoris and let her move through her orgasm. She relaxed only a few seconds and encouraged him to continue. He added two fingers inside her grasping cunt as his lips and tongue remained active on her clit and other places she liked him to caress while he continued on through the alphabet. His little sister wanted another orgasm, so he helped her achieve her goal, but discovered her goal was broader still when she urged him to help her through yet another climax before she collapsed and pushed his mouth from her satisfied pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, Kelly Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds