• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, My Slut

My Sister, My Slut

12

She leads me into the bathroom, shuts and locks the door, then puts a finger to her lips.

"Not a peep," she whispers. "If Mom knew you were in here with me she'd disown us."

"We can't do this," I say as she opens the shower door and turns on the hot water. "Isn't incest, like, against the law?"

"If it isn't it should be," she giggles. "Anyway, we haven't done anything—yet. The way I see it, we're both sweaty from our bike ride, and by showering together we're conserving water."

"You really have a way of rationalizing things, don't you?"

Suddenly there is a knock on the door and we both jump.

"Everything okay in there, Jamie? I have to go run a few errands. Anything special you want for dinner? And just where is that lazy brother of yours?"

Jamie clamps her hand over my mouth.

"Honey," our mother says, "it's so nice to have you home for the summer."

Jamie is a sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in veterinary science. I'm a recent graduate of Hoover High School majoring in lazing the fuck around the house while I decide which low-wage job to pursue.

"I'm fine, Mom," Jamie calls through the door. "Just getting cleaned up for my date tonight. And maybe Jim is sleeping?"

We hear the front door slam. Jamie turns the water off and we hear the car start up.

"That was close," I say.

"Yeah," Jamie says, her eyes alive with mischief. "So are you going to get undressed, or do I have to do it for you?"

"You have a date?" I ask, trying to change the subject. "I didn't know you were seeing someone."

"I'm not, silly. It's just a preemptive strike so Mom won't get too inquisitive. After all, you and I do spend a lot of time together, so planting the idea of a boyfriend in her head will throw her off the trail. Our trail."

"Jesus, Jamie. I don't know."

My sister has flawless, sun-kissed skin and a voluptuous body. Dressed as she is in her cute summer shorts and her faded flannel shirt, she's the epitome of the beautiful but untouchable girl-next-door. Men want to fuck her. Women want to scratch her eyes out.

"C'mon, Jimmy," she says, turning her back to me while she fingers open the buttons on her shirt. "All we're going to do is shower together. We'll take things slow, because I don't want to scare you away. So—will you help me out of these shorts?"

"That's your idea of slow, huh?"

Am I scared of my sister? Am I afraid to touch her body? No, of course not. We spent our formative years wrestling around on the carpet or roughhousing outside. At the time there didn't seem to be anything wrong about the way we groped and probed and otherwise explored each other's bodies. But now? And this?

I put the toilet lid down. I need to sit.

"I've never seen you naked before," I say, choking on the word naked. "I mean, not since you've...filled out." Sister or no sister, Jamie is the stuff that wet dreams are made of.

Jamie turns back around. Her shirt is unbuttoned and she gifts me with a cock-stirring glimpse of her luscious tits. She unsnaps her shorts, then stands with her hands on her womanly hips and smiles.

"Thank you for noticing, Jim," she says. "I'm very flattered. It all seemed to happen so fast. One day I had little rosebuds for breasts, and the next I had Penthouse tits. One day I was straight as a board, and the next my hips flared, my ass bubbled, and my blond pubes started to curl."

I avert my eyes and cough self-consciously.

"Too much information?" Jamie asks, laughing at my discomfort. She turns the hot water back on and I can already feel myself perspiring—but not from the humidity.

"What about you, Jimbo?" she says. "When did you develop into such a good-looking stud? When I left for school you weren't even shaving. Now your voice is, like, all husky, and you've got the cutest, tightest little rear end. Are you fucking on a regular basis?"

"Jamie!"

"Well are you? If you didn't know already, I'm the jealous type. So I guess I'll just have to use all of my feminine wiles to hold your attention."

She shrugs her shoulders and the flannel shirt slips off with a whisper to the tile floor. I think about what's happening. I am eighteen, I have more testosterone than a bull elephant, and I'm sitting in a locked bathroom staring at my sister's mammary glands. What's wrong with this picture? Besides everything.

"Jesus," I whisper.

"You like?"

Jamie does a sexy pirouette, showing me her tan lines, her slender waist, and the enticing flesh that spills from her hips and melts into her taut, round ass. She turns the water off again. The bathroom is as steamy as a rain forest.

"Gosh," she says. "Are we ever going to get in that fucking shower? It's all my fault—I just keep getting distracted by my handsome little brother."

"I wish you wouldn't say 'little,' J. It makes what we're doing sound more obscene."

"Oh? And just what are we doing? So far all I've done is take off this stinky shirt. Where's the scandal?"

I start to get up from the toilet but Jamie steps toward me and holds me down by my shoulders.

"You're blushing, little brother," she says, laughing delightedly. "You're not shocked that I'm showing you my breasts, are you? Actually, I'm kind of proud of these puppies. My 34 double-D's have gotten me more than a cup of coffee, let me tell you."

Jamie kneels down in front of me on a fuzzy pink throw rug. "I want you to touch them, Jim," she coos, cupping her tits and offering them to me like they were cookies on a plate. Her normally wide, expressive green eyes have taken on a narrow, determined "fuck me" look.

She senses my reluctance. She sees my flustered look and smiles in that sisterly way she has that always ropes me into her crazy schemes.

"Go ahead," she encourages me. "See how hard you've made my nips? Well, aren't you going to do something about that?"

"I... I..."

"Pinch them, Jim. I'd love it if you pinched them. And licked them, too. Pretty please?"

I swallow hard. Despite my misgivings, I nod. "Okay," I say, and reach out to fondle my sister's magnificent breasts.

"Wait," she says, pulling away, teasing me. "Indulge me first. Let's pretend that I'm pregnant. Pregnant with your baby, Jim. Naturally my tits are as big as melons and ever so fat with breast milk. Oh, and my nipples ache so much that I nearly swoon whenever they're touched."

My eyes are closed as I listen to my sister sing her lullaby of sexual improprieties. "Yes," I whisper. "Go on."

"There's only one thing to do and one person to help me—you, Jim. I need you to suckle my tits. I can't wait another minute because my nipples are leaking into my maternity blouse, staining it. Nurse me, little brother. Make me cum with your tongue."

Lust is a drug. It grabs ahold of your cock and drags you to a place where everything is possible, everything is permissible. The filthiest acts your fevered brain can dream up are right there for the taking. The only question is, will you?

"My pussy is very wet right now," Jamie says. "And do you know why?"

Now her hands have crawled up under the nylon tent of my boxers and she's kneading my balls and the veiny protuberance of my cock. I suck air through my teeth and feel my pulse race.

"Jamie."

"Yes, brother dear? Just tell me if you want me to stop."

One of her hands is sliding up and down my cock now, the other poking playfully at my perineum. Her tits are right there in my face. All I have to do is reach out and their mine.

"Don't do this," I start to say, but something stops me. Instead, when I find my voice again I hear myself say, "Not here. Let's go to your room."

That's when I know that I've fallen down the rabbit hole of depravity. That's when I know that I'm going to violate my sister's honor and I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of it.

Jamie gives my cock a final squeeze then leans in to kiss me, her sweet, vibrant tongue invading my mouth and leaving threads of saliva to droop down her girlish chin. When we both come up for air, our faces flushed, our hearts hammering, she says, "No. I have a better place where we can fuck."

Jamie helps me up and my legs go wobbly. I brace myself against her and there they are—those two delicious scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with cherries. She closes her eyes and leans back, waiting breathlessly for my mouth to glom onto a tit and suck at its prominent nipple. The time to think about what we're doing is over. The house is on fire, and we're going to let it burn.

"Yes," Jamie moans as I finally purse my lips around one diamond-hard milk duct. My sister's tit practically melts in my mouth, and I feel her shiver when I roll the little pea around on my tongue like a gumdrop.

"My cock aches," I whisper. I bite her earlobe and feel the flesh of her tits spill through my fingers. My mind is filled with pornographic images of me plowing Jamie's vagina from behind. Or her on top, fucking me cowgirl style.

"Then c'mon, silly," Jamie says, taking my hand and laughing like this is something we do every day. "Quick, before Mom gets home."

I feel like a stranger in my own house as Jamie pulls me down our narrow hallway. I watch her hips cock and her ass sway as we scoot by my room, then hers. When I realize where we're headed I start to rein her in, but it's too late—we're standing outside our mother's bedroom door and Jamie has her hand on the doorknob.

"No," I say. But then I pull her close and glue her lips to mine until both of our tongues are wrestling with slippery urgency.

"Oh, yes," she says. "Let's be naughty, Jimmy. Let's make a mess on Mom's bed."

Every car that rushes by the house makes my stomach drop like an elevator. What would Mom do if she caught her son and daughter screwing? And in her bed, no less! Mom is a very conservative woman. She still votes Republican. She still goes to church. Figure it out, I tell myself. The poor woman would collapse and die on the spot.

When Jamie opens the door the first thing we notice is Mom's double bed, the same one that she and Dad slept on for fifteen years before he split. The bed is neatly made. It has a flowery bedspread and freshly plumped pillows pressed against the headboard. There are roses from her garden on the nightstand and a picture of Jamie and me as kids on her dresser.

"Want to see something shocking?" Jamie asks. She pushes me down on the edge of the bed. The bedsprings groan. The room smells like lilac air freshener.

"I think I'm all out of shock," I say, letting my eyes roam over the perfect contours of her body. She knows that her blatant nudity and sexiness are driving me crazy, and she feeds off my excitement like a vampiress, fueling her own lust.

"Remember when Daddy visited us last Christmas?" she says. She reaches into the back pocket of her shorts and pulls out a wrinkled photograph, something she's obviously planned on showing me. "Remember how he was always saying how much he loved his little girl?"

Jamie giggles, handing me the post card-sized photo. I look closely and see that it was taken in this very room. There's the double bed with the flowery bedspread. There's the dresser in the background parked right next to the door, which has Mom's homemade Christmas wreath hanging from it.

And there is my sister kneeling naked on the bedroom carpet with her back to the camera. And there is our father sitting right where I'm sitting now. But our father has no pants on, and his head is thrown back and his mouth his wide open in obvious pleasure. My naked sister has her lips locked around Dad's cock and she's looking up at him as if to say in a lilting, little-girl voice, "Ooh, Daddy, you're so big!"

I drop the picture like it's a burning ember. For a second, I forget to breathe. The world as I've always known it has disappeared.

"It's a crazy, fucked-up planet, isn't it?" Jamie says, reading my mind. She pushes me flat on my back and helps me wriggle out of my shorts and boxers. "Daddy always told me how much he liked my body, so I decided to find out just how much he liked it."

"Jesus, Jamie. How?"

"How did it happen? It was pretty easy, actually. I raped him. And—surprise, surprise—Daddy didn't put up much of a fight. Of course, he knew that he had a cock to die for, and that I'd come crawling back for more."

"That picture," I say, unable to wrap my head around my sister and my father having sex. Jamie has shimmied out of her shorts and now we're both naked on the bed. She's kneeling off to my side, stroking my raging cock while she stares dreamily out the window.

"I have others," she says. "I'll show them to you some time. Oral, anal, straight sex—Daddy and I did everything. He's such a bastard, though, getting me hooked on incest and then splitting like that. But at least I have you now, little brother. Wouldn't you like to try everything, too?"

I hear a car outside the window and recognize it instantly as Mom's. "Shit, Jamie! We're fucked!" I search her eyes for any sign of panic, but she has such a faraway look that even the slamming of the car door doesn't move her.

"I've wanted you for the longest time, Jim," she says. "But Dad told me to be patient. He told me to wait until you reached the age of consent. It damn near killed me, the waiting, especially after he flew the coop and took his magic dick with him."

"Jamie, honey, I hate to break this to you, but that's Mom setting the grocery bags down on the kitchen counter. Snap out of it!"

"Well," she purrs. "If you're so afraid of Mother why don't you just get up and leave?" She throws a tanned, slender leg over my body to straddle me. "Ooh, looks like your thingie is happy right where he is. I'd even say that he's weeping with joy."

She laughs, unconcerned that we're this close to losing everything. She's even playing with her pussy and I can't help but watch as she dips two fingers inside her cunt, then wipes her vaginal secretions all over my cock and balls.

"Daddy used to leak so much pre-cum that licking it up was like drinking a protein shake. Yum. But it looks like I'm still the luckiest girl in the world," she says, pressing a finger to the sticky-wet slit of my glans. "Like father, like son."

I realize now that I'm not getting up from the bed. I'm just going to lay here with my sister's tits smushed up against me and let her kiss my throat, my chest, and my belly. Jamie's ass is arched high in the air and I can see its reflection in the dresser mirror. The sight of her firm, curvaceous butt flesh and the wrinkly aperture of her anus inflames me. I stare at the dripping wet gash of her pussy and it takes all of my will not to manhandle my cock, which is just this side of erupting.

Jamie and I share another deep, passionate, tongue-twisting kiss. Then she smooths back my hair, the way she used to do whenever I had a fever as a kid.

"I know this is all terribly immoral, little brother," she says, teasingly skimming my cockhead along the lubricated lips of her pussy. "Sisters aren't supposed to fuck their brothers. But don't you see?—that's what makes it so exciting. I could walk out the door and have another man's cock inside me within an hour. But I want the one that's forbidden, the one that's taboo, the one that's incestuous."

We can hear Mom stirring in the kitchen as Jamie leans back and scissors her moistened cunt lips apart to show me the delectable pink petals of her lady parts.

"See how wet I am, Jimmy? Before you fuck me, wouldn't you like to do a little taste test first?"

Before I can answer Jamie spins herself around so that she can sit on my face properly. She leans forward until her lustrous blond hair is draping my erection and my nose is buried in her asshole.

"Eat my pussy, Jim," Jamie says. "See how far you can stick your tongue up my fuck hole. And when you pleasure my clit, swirl your tongue around it, not on it. But forget about being gentle—my pussy likes it rough. And dirty."

The primal, earthy scent of Jamie's pussy is intoxicating. She braces her arms on the bed and elevates her ass slightly, giving my tongue complete freedom to slurp at her nether regions. Her ass cheeks are spread and the irresistible brown cookie of her asshole just begs to be eaten.

"Go ahead," Jamie says, sensing my desire to paint her pretty butthole with my tongue. "I know what dirty little boys like you want."

I reach out tentatively with the tip of my tongue and tickle her asshole. "Mmmm," she sighs. She's got her clit clamped between two fingers and she's rocking back and forth, urging me on, grinding her ass against my face.

Now we can hear Mom slamming cupboards, opening the 'fridge, putting groceries away. "Kids!" she calls. "What do you guys want for lunch? Grilled cheese again?"

Oh, I'm hungry alright, but not for any fucking sandwich. I give Jamie's anus a few more lubricious swipes of my tongue, then make long, slow, delicious passes over every inch of her seeping pussy. She cries out, bites her lower lip, clenches one of her tits. Her nubby, peek-a-boo clit has come out to play from behind its fleshy hood, and I bathe it with salacious licks and kisses until I feel the full weight of Jamie's bottom smothering my face and taste the bitter cream of her orgasm on my tongue. I sip greedily at her juices as if I'm sucking a cherry coke through a soda straw.

"Holy fuck!" she says, collapsing against me. "So good."

She rests her cheek on top of my pulsing cock and for a minute I think that she's going to sleep. The only sound in the house is our labored breathing and the rattling of pots and pans in the kitchen.

Then I feel my sister's hot breath on my cock and suddenly it's in her mouth and she's wolfing it down, greasing my pole with mucousy spit. The heat from her cunt radiates onto my face and prurient curiosity gets the best of me. I spread her vulva open and watch Jamie's piquant secretions sluice down the walls of her pretty pussy until gravity washes them onto my waiting tongue. Her fuck juices coat my taste buds with a lemony-fresh tang that has me smacking my lips with satisfaction.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy?" Jamie wheezes, then chokes on a breath as I worm my middle finger into her asshole. When she recovers she says, "Daddy loved to do me doggy, and since I'm such a bitch in heat right now, why don't you fuck me from behind too?"

The aroma of cooking oil, toasted bread, and melted cheese leaks into the room. It's only a matter of time before Mom walks through the door, having searched for us in our rooms and the backyard. How will Jamie and I ever face her again? There's no hiding the stains of passion we're leaving on the bedspread. There's nothing to mask the musky smell of illicit brother/sister sex that's going on.

"Yes," I say, kicking caution to the curb and stomping the fuck out of it. "Get on your knees. Put your head on Mom's pillow and your sweet, sweet ass up in the air so that I can fuck you like a mongrel. I've got so much spunk boiling in my balls that Mom's going to have to buy a new bed cover, 'cause I'm going to ruin this one."

"Ooh, tiger," Jamie giggles, then turns around to kiss me, her tongue swimming in and out of my mouth like a slippery goldfish. I slip out from under her. Then she gets on all fours facing the dresser mirror so that we can both watch the show. With my throbbing hard-on in my hand I stare hungrily at my sister's wanton display and decide right then that there is nothing that's going to keep me from taking this incestuous plunge. Not even Mom.

"Welcome to the dark side, brother," Jamie says, spreading her ass cheeks apart to spike my fever. "Welcome to the land of taboo, where fathers fuck their daughters, mothers fuck their sons, and siblings do the nasty on their mother's bed."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, My Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds