• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Saviour Ch. 1

My Sister's Saviour Ch. 1

It had been a long couple of years since I had been back home. 4 years actually. Ever since my mother decided to skip out on the family leave my sister, my father and I alone to look after ourselves. Well of course, my being the 17 year old son made me virtually the head of the family particularly when my father started drinking, and heavily. It took only a month after mother leaving for dad to start coming down hard on me. Thankfully he left Jade out of it but there is only so much abuse I could take so I got Jade settled at a relatives house and left to work. To work to get some savings together for Jade and I to finally be together.

So after 4 long, hard years and my father death I was back with the money to move Jade and I to the city and for her to begin college and myself to have a long earned break.

I had a picture of Jade in my mind, as the 14 year old kid still short for her age at only 5ft1, long blonde hair held in braids down her back, and still developing. With that picture in mind I walked into my old house to get rid of some demons to see a woman around 5ft3, tiny build but with the most delicious arse and perkiest breasts around 34C that I had ever seen.

Cough. "Umm excuse me...JADE! Is that you?" She turned and I could not believe this was the same sister I was forced to leave! An instant hard on formed between my legs with me trying my hardest not to force her to the ground and fuck her like I have never fucked another woman in my Life.

"JADE!!! You've been crying. Are you o.k.?". She came running into my open arms and unintentionally gave me the feeling and memory that would last me many nights of masturbation to come. Her young firm breasts pressed into my chest and I couldn't help myself. My hands roamed her back, and arse on the pretense of offering comfort and I almost came then and there!

"Brett, thank god your here! He's dead, and I thought I'd have nobody. You should have called to say you were coming. Are you taking me to the city now? Like you promised Brett? Are you?"

"Yes sweety", my hands grasping her just below her breasts now as I held her away from me. "All we have to do is get your stuff and we're out of here. I have an apartment in the city. Is that o.k. with you my sweet baby Jade?"

"I'm ready Brett. I have been for a week. And I'm not a baby!! I'm 18 and fully grown!"

"Yes Jade you are a beautful young woman. So lets get going." She stood there as if disbelieving my words. She knew I was here to take her away so why the face?

"You think I'm beautiful Brett?" She asked as stepping into my embrace only this time there was no reason to not touch her beautiful young titties because she had trapped my hands between us with the exclamation.

"Of Course Jade. Your gorgeous. Haven't all the guys you must have been going out with told you that?"

"No. Well some have right before they've tried to lift my skirt and get at my pussy. All they want is to fuck me and thats why they say it. But you say it because your my brother and that means more because you dont expect anything!"

I was almost walking out of the house ready to kill those pricks who had insulted this gorgeous goddess my sister. But I stopped. I didn't expect anything? I asked myself this and decided I was as bad as those other assholes. I did want her and I had a feeling it would get to much for me. Or rather this raging hardon I was having would prevent myself from always treating her as a sister.

A couple of a days later and now settled in the city.

Brett thought about the last couple of days in a trance. Jade was fully comfortable with him. They had sorted out her college enrolment and were now back at the apartment. Jade in her room watching TV, and myself In my room furiously stroking like the thousandth erection I had had in the last few days. Seeing Jade walk around in tiny thong panties and tank tops had me in a constant state of desire. At that moment my eyes were closed, my fist pumping at my hard cock only seconds till I came...again...with the imaginary picture of Jade riding me as a woman rides a man.

ggggggrrruunnnnnnntttttttt...AHHHHHHHHHHH...foamy white cum sprays high onto my chest. A ton of it! And still it hadn't gone down. I grabbed the towel I had grabbed and cleaned the mess before I went and hand washed it for the next round.

I stop half way to the laundry...I CANT KEEP GOING LIKE THIS!!!I throw caution to the wind and begin to form a plan...I had to have her...tonight after dinner I'll go in there as if to ask her how she thinks our situation is going and if she likes it. And then...hahaha I laugh devilishly...

7pm - knock knock - "Come in Brett" Jade calls sweetly.

"How are things tonight sweety? " I ask as I lay next to her on the bed and turn off the remote. my hand sits on her knee in a reassuring manner.

"Great Brett. I love it here, with you and soon college."

My hand moves up her leg a bit but then turn and say, "How'd you like a drink Jade I have some nice OJ." hehehe and a lot of vodka.

"Sure", Jade replies

I'm back in seconds and push the glass at her,. She takes a long drink and already I see the effect of the alcohol she isn't used to. I replace my hand mid thigh and pull her closer for a hug. "I want you to be happy here Jade. Umm Jade I need to know. About those guys. The ones you went out with. Did you do anything with them?"

"No Brett. I couldn't I've been waiting. Been waiting for..." Her eyes closed and immediately and totally out of control I pull her shirt of and squeeze those luscious tits. I lean forward and devour them. sucking them, biting them making sure to leave just a little mark. I pull the little black thong off her covered cunt and am down on there in a second. Smelling, pulling, exploring the most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. I was shaved smooth. I inserted 1 finger then 2. GOD she was tight. A virgin and this was my flower to pick!!! I was taking her cherry whether she wanted it or not. Red, tight and MINE!!!!I licked as fast as I could and amazingly tasted her juices which were now flowing so quickly and her hips bucking almost uncontrollably.

I couldn't wait any longer. I took my eyes off her beautiful teenage body for a minute to get out of my shorts. I spread her thighs and took a deep breath. I thought to myself. This has to happen. Then I looked up. HER EYES WERE OPEN!!!

"Brett!! Hurry up..I've been waiting for you!!" I leant forward opened her mouth and forced her into the hardest kiss ever. I pulled away and already her lips were bruising. Then slam!!! I pushed into her hard exulting in the loud scream of pain. I'm inside my sister in the most amazing heat I have ever felt. In Out In Out. Fucking her with such force, feeling her tight cunt walls rebelling at the harsh intrusion. She was crying. I grinned. This felt so good but already she was responding. Raising her legs and pushing me deeper into that sweet pussie. I push harder and harder and ...I'm cuuuummmiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg!! Gush...As I unload into her virgin pussy...Not letting a single drop out. I pull out of her with a little plop and grin and my cum that is poring out of her tiny orifice.

"BRETT!!! what happens if I get pregnant? You're my brother!".

And at that moment I decided...She would get pregnant. Then she would be mine forever, no questions. She'll be my sex slave. I couldn't wait to find all the treasures this woman who was my sister held... to explore that secret cavern up her arse and to play out some of my most wicked fantasies.

I lean forward and hug her hard my hand possessing her breast and one finger inside her hot, tight cunt and say "It's o.k. Jade. Your mine now... I'll look after you." It's then I notice a slight glimmer of fear in her beautiful Blue eyes.

The story continues...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Saviour Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds