My Sister's Seduction

Suddenly, Vicky pulled her lips away from my cock and said "then fuck me Randy, I don't want you to cum until you've fucked me." I took my hands from her head and watched in anticipation as she got onto her knees and crawled up the bed until she was over top of me. I felt a rush of adrenaline flow through me as she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it before rubbing it against her pussy lips. I had no idea when she had taken off her panties but her pussy was already wet and I could see her juices dripping down her thighs.

"Oh god Vicky, that feels so fucking good," I said as she played with my cock and caressed her pussy lips with my hard tip.

Vicky moaned, clearly reveling in the sensation of feeling my cock against the mouth of her pussy. "Oh yes, I knew that this is what you wanted Randy," she said, "as soon as you came to my room, I knew that you I was going to fuck you. I saw the way that you were looking at me when I was standing on the stairs. You know you wanted this."

"Oh god Vicky, it feels so good," I said to her as she began to work my cock into her wet pussy and slide down its length.

"That's right, it feels good to fuck your sister, doesn't it Randy," she said as she took my whole length inside her and rested her ass against my thighs.

"Yes, give it to me Vicky, I want you more than any other woman that I've ever seen, ride my cock for me and make me cum," I told her desperately. I needed her so bad that I would tell her anything in this moment. I was completely overcome with lust for her.

Vicky moaned softly and began riding me, slowly raising her hips before slamming them down on my cock. I grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her pussy, reveling in the pleasure that it brought us as Vicky moaned and shut her eyes before the feeling of my cock sliding into her pussy made her shiver with ecstasy.

"Yes Randy, fuck me good, I want you to cum in me and fill my pussy with your load," she cried as she looked down at me and stared into my eyes with uncontrollable desire. I thrust into her more intensely and felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I did, the pleasure was incredible and I felt my load begin to rise up in my balls and knew that I was getting close.

"Oh yes Vicky, you're so fucking hot, I'm going to cum," I told her, practically shouting the words as she fucked me with harder and faster.

"Yes. Cum in me, cum in me, I want it so bad," she screamed. I fucked her even more intensely and waited for my load to shoot into her but then she stopped suddenly and kissed me. I brought my hands up from her hips and ran them up the length of her back and felt the sweat that covered her skin, something about knowing that our fucking had made her sweat so much made me even more turned on and my tongue darted into her mouth and met hers in a furious dance of sexual ecstasy as we held each other in our arms. Then Vicky broke our kiss and looked into my eyes before telling me "I want you to fuck me on my back when you cum in me Randy, I want you to have control when you cum."

I was overcome with desire, her words made me even closer to cumming in her and without hesitation; I flipped her over and forced her onto her back before spreading her legs. "Yes, that's right, take me, make me yours, I want you to fuck me and have your way with me Randy. Use my body and fill my pussy," she cried as I thrust my cock into her wet cunt. "Oh, fuck me, give your little sister your hot cum," she shouted as I fucked her intensely, not holding back as I slammed my cock into her again and again. I watched her tits bounce in her sexy little bra and knew that I had to see them before I came, without thinking I grabbed the cups with both my hands and ripped them off her. Her bra tore with a tremendous sound and she cried in shock as I fucked her as hard as I could. My cock slammed into her body and shook her with every thrust and I watched in delight as her tits bounced from the intensity of our fucking. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was more excited than ever before and that my ripping off her bra had made it even hotter for her.

I stared in awe as her perfect titties bounced up and down and brought both my hands to them so that I could squeeze them while I fucked her. "Yes Randy, squeeze my tits and fuck me harder. I want your cum in my pussy, fuck me until you fill me with your load," she said.

"Oh god Vicky," I shouted as I fucked her, she had brought her hands up to my hips and was thrusting back with every pump and gripping me so tight that her nails dug into my flesh. "Yes, I'm gonna cum," I cried as an intense feeling of pleasure flooded my whole body.

"Oh god yes Randy, I'm going cum too," Vicky shouted as she writhed in pleasure, digging her nails even deeper into my flesh while her hips bucked uncontrollably from the ecstasy that overcame her.

"Fuck," I cried as my orgasm hit and my cock surged with pleasure as a massive load of hot cum shot from my tip. "Oh god your pussy feels so good," I screamed as I thrust into her again and shot another load of cum deep into her.

Vicky's pussy began to tighten around my cock and I felt a warm surge of wetness cover my crotch as her juices sprayed from her cunt and soaked my body. "Oh god, it's so good," she cried as her orgasm came over her. My cum shot deep into her wet pussy and filled it as she drenched me her with juices while I kept fucking her, not stopping, not able to stop, as the pleasure tore through me and made everything but my lust for her disappear. I thrust into her until I collapsed onto her chest, exhausted; burying my cock even deeper inside her as I fell and feeling the wet mix of our juices mingle together and coat my still hard shaft.

"Oh god Randy, that was amazing," she said in between breaths, "I've wanted that for so long."

"You have?" I asked.

"Why do you think I use to walk around the house in my panties all the time, I wanted you to fuck me," she said, looking into my eyes, "I was hoping you would do it but when you never did, I realized I would have to seduce you."

"It worked," I told her with surprise.

"I know," she said with a giggle, "now we can have sex as much as we want, and we're going to fuck until we're unable to keep fucking."

"Oh god, it's going to be so good," I said, thinking of how amazing the sex we'd just had was and wanting more of it then I could say.

"I know, now you're going to have to go to a new college where no one knows that I'm your sister and we can fuck every night without worrying," she said with a smile. "You're mine now Randy and I'm going to feel your cum fill my pussy for the rest of my life. I want you to be more than my brother now, I want you to be my lover."

The words came out with a sincerity that shook me to the core of my being; I felt her love for me then and knew that she was telling me the truth. The look in her eyes told me how much she wanted me, wanted this and I kissed her with an intensity that I had never had for any other woman and knew that I never would have for any other woman. As I held my sister in my arms, I knew that she was the only woman I would ever love and that our love would last forever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds