• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son, My Lover

My Son, My Lover

I am the father of two children. Paternal twins, a boy, and a girl. Their Mother had left us to be with her girlfriend when they were sixteen, two years before this story. I always knew that the twins were close but on this particular day as I was walking past Karen's room I heard giggling and the door was cracked open slightly. I saw my son, Kerry, on his knees kissing Karen's inner thighs. She was leaning back, her lips parted in pure pleasure. Kerry was wearing her panties, his cock hard as a rock. A purple dildo was sticking out of his ass. Karen's legs wrapped around his head. Karen was and still is very, very pretty and I had fantasized about her often. But the sight of Kerry's long legs and tight butt filled me with sexual desire.

I must have gasped or something because Karen opened her eyes and smiled a sweet smile at me. But went back to holding Kerry's head to her sweet pussy. I backed away and continued on my way to the laundry room where I dropped my pants and exploded with lust thinking of that dildo in my son's ass.

I knew that the twins had a lot of sex that year and the following year too. I knew that losing their mother was traumatic, so I never said anything to either although I also knew that Karen knew that I knew about them having taboo sex.

Every now and then Karen would kiss me like her mother did, open mouth and slight tongue. I always would get a hard cock when she did that but nothing like that hard-on I had when thinking of Kerry and his small hard cock that I saw that day. I would think of my cock in place of that dildo and think of him wearing a skirt and sucking my cock, us kissing making love.

One night I came home late and when I lay down I found my sweet daughter in my bed. At first, I told her to go to her own room, but when I saw her lust filled eyes I decided, why not, so I climbed into bed with her.

She told me how she wanted to make love to me and how she would think of me as she fucked her boyfriend and all the time she was rubbing her sweet little pussy. After a while, we started to kiss. God my sweet daughter knew how to kiss, and soon enough I had my hard cock in her hand. It didn't take long for us to remove our clothes, she then gave me a fantastic blowjob. I held my sweet daughter and told her how I loved her and her brother Kerry. She talked about how she loved me and wanted to be my love toy. So feeling somewhat guilty because I wanted her brother to be my lover, I took her in my arms and pushed my cock into my daughters love hole for the first time. It felt so incredible!

Fucking my daughter like she was my wife!

We fucked like animals and she lay on top of me my cum dripping from her tight pussy, she whispered how she loved me and Kerry. Then she went on to tell me how she and Kerry would fuck long into the night but she thought maybe he liked boys better so she would share her boyfriends with him. And how he loved sucking their cocks with her juices and their cum on their cock heads. I can tell you how that turned me on, thinking of Kerry sucking a cock, dressed up like a slut.

Kerry had naturally long hair full and beautiful lips, ripe and full, long legs and soft skin. Much like his sister. In fact, people would think they were twin sisters.

My cock still inside of my daughters pussy started getting hard thinking of Kerry's dildo filled ass.

Laughing, Karen slid off of me and lowered herself onto my waiting cock where she sucked me to completion.

About twice a week Karen would come to my bed and we would fuck. I always imagined it was her twin brother Kerry I was fucking. I think maybe Karen knew but she never said a word.

About a year after that Karen got a job at some big company in New York City, Kerry was driving her to her new home. Before they left Karen gave me a goodbye kiss full of sweet tongue and ground her body into mine.

I was used to the kisses Karen would give me. But this time, Kerry also gave me a kiss. Full on the mouth. I could feel his tongue as it licked my lower lip and he ground his hard cock into my willing groin.

I remembered Kerry had a smallish cock not more than five inches long, but it filled me with lust. His boyish grin told me he could feel my hard cock against his. He moved his hands down to my butt and pulled me tighter to him and moaned in my mouth. Then with a small shove pushed me away and walked stiffly to the car and his waiting sister.

Later, after five restless nights, he returned. I saw the car drive up and ran to meet him. His long legs swung to the ground and he almost ran to meet me. Our lips met in a hot embrace, grinding into each other. Lips and tongues dancing and exploring each other's mouths. He tasted so damned good. My own son, wanting to suck his dad's tongue. What a nice son I had. And me, wanting my son to fuck me, how totally delicious. I whispered to him that we better get out of view of the neighbors before they saw how we were with each other and he quickly agreed, "Let's go and fuck daddy, Karen said I should take good care of you in her absence," he mumbled looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

As we went into the bedroom he already had is pants down showing off his nice slender tanned legs. I noticed his tan stopped as if he wore a bikini to sunbathe in. How could I have missed that! I also noticed he had shaved his balls so that only a thin line of hair shooting straight up, I think they call it a Brazilian Bikini wax. How sexy my son was and still is. My balls were very hairy and had started turning a sort of gray. His sharp intake of breath told me that he fully approved. "I have watched you taking a shower Daddy, but was afraid you didn't like gays, until Karen told me that she thought you might like to, well," he stammered, "maybe have sex with me," Looking at me shyly "I have been eating your cum from her cunt!" he blurted out.

"God, how could any man get so lucky," I thought.

Embracing him again. Our cocks pushing into each other. His small and firm, mine large and hard as nails. We investigated each other's mouths again with our lips and tongues. Tasting his sweet breath I inhaled his essence, groping his buttocks and knowing release was very close at hand. My fingers spread his butt cheeks apart and pushing one finger in his tight ass I moaned into his mouth and felt his cock get even harder.

"Daddy, I love you, please fuck me," he whispered.

"Not before you suck your daddies cock," I told him, pushing him to his knees in front of me.

My wish was coming true. I felt my son gently grasp my cock in his small hand stroking it and breathing ever so soft on to the head. Sticking out his tongue I felt his breath on my hard cock, I had been waiting for this for two years now. Softly he kissed the head licking at the pre-cum already leaking from the tip. I shivered from pure anticipation. His lips opened so slightly and he wrapped them around the hard shaft of the cock that had impregnated his mother. His tongue wrapped around it warm and wet. I put my hands on his head and pushed my cock deeper into his waiting mouth.

My cock fucking my son's mouth! What a heavenly sight. His red lips around the pulsating cock of his father.

He looked up at me with lust and love. His eyes with dark long lashes smiling sweetly at me.

I started fucking my son's mouth feeling him gag slightly as my cock hit the back of his throat.

I was in love, with my own son!

Lifting his chin to stare into his eyes I told him to stand up. Kissing him deeply and tasting my cock on his breath murmuring love words into his mouth. I reached down and cupped his boi-clitty in my hands. I could feel him stiffen as I slowly stroked his small cock. I fell to my knees and kissed his cock head. "O god, O god" he cried. "Daddy, I love you, love you, love you!" I pulled his cock into my mouth tasting the warmth and digging my tongue into the wee hole on the tip sucking the pre-cum into my lusty mouth. He started to spurt warm sticky cum into my hot lips. And I swallowed it all. The salty thick soup washing my mouth with its love. After getting all his love from his cock I ran my tongue down his balls and pushed some of his cum deep into his waiting anus. Lubricating his fuck hole. Then stood, kissed him, and ordered him to bend over.

Reaching for the vaseline I kept handy I smeared some on my cock-head.

"Time for dad to fuck his sonny boy, "I whispered.

I noticed his eyes shiny with tears of joy and love for his ole man. "Yes daddy," he whispered, "I love you, daddy."

Bending over he grabbed my cock and guided it to his waiting boycunt and pushed back on it. The tight outer ring stretching to its limit as my cock forced its way into the warmth of my son, my lover.

Fucking my son like he was my wife!

I pumped a few times to loosen his ass and pulled out and turned him around to fuck my son missionary style. Locking my lips on his I again pushed into his waiting anus. Cries of joy came from both our mouths as we fucked like man and wife. My son bucking up into my thrusts as we kissed deeply, arms wrapped around each other. I wondered why we had waited so long. His now hard again boiclit pressed between us wet with his leaking juices making a slippery wet spot on our bellies. His soft hairless body against my hardened muscular frame. It felt so good. He defiantly knew how to fuck like a girl.

Not wanting to cum just yet I slowed down. Pumping slow and deep into my son's tasty cunt. I felt him again start to cum and warned him, but he whispered: "don't worry daddy, I can cum a lot more especially knowing it is you fucking me." I felt his warm sticky cum spurting between us making it a slippery ride. I loved it! "O my god sweet sonny-boy," I panted "you are wicked sexy."

"I am so happy daddy," he moaned in my ear "so, so happy. I have been wanting this so long now," he sobbed "your wonderful cock filling my sissy boycunt I want you to be my husband and lover but still be my daddy. Okay, daddy?"

"Always my dear sissy girly boy," I replied. "I want to make you my wife and lover, my cock sucking sissy boi." Saying the words I started to spurt a huge wad of cum deep into my son's ass, pumping and thrusting into his tender sissy cunt as he writhed around holding on to me. As I was unloading my cum filled cock into my sweet son's cunny, I rammed my tongue into his mouth. I could feel his ass squeeze every drop of jizz from my inflated cock. I mumbled how much I loved him as we finished our maiden voyage into our forbidden lust.

I was in love! With my own son!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son, My Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds