My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01

Mike reached up and took my breast as he put his lips around my nipple, sucking on it as I wiggled my hot pussy from side to side taking all of his enormous, young cock into me.

His big cock had me filled so full as I slowly worked my cunt back and forth, enjoying the intense size with every move I made. There I was, sitting on top of my son's big cock, bouncing hard, giving him my plump pussy as we fucked. What a slut I was, fucking my own son, my own big pricked son.

"OH BABY, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING AMAZING...YOU HAVE MOMMY'S PUSSY SO FULL OF YOUR BIG GIANT COCK...FUCCCCCKKKKKK" I screamed with pleasure.

"YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG IN ME MIKE, I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE SO GOOD AND HARD" "FUCK ME BABY...FUCK MOMMIES PUSSY WITH YOUR BIG FAT DICK....THAT'S IT...THAT'S IT, FUCK THAT CUNT HARD BIG BOY".

I felt that beautiful cock pounding me so deep, touching places that no cock had ever touched before and I started to cum.

My body was trembling and my pussy was convulsing as my climax just kept going on and on as he fucked me hard and deep.

"HOLLLYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT" I screamed as my insides gushed over his huge thrusting cock, my ass bouncing insanely against his muscular thighs.

Mike was holding his big cock all the way inside me as he thrust so deep and just held me down on his massive, young cock. His hands held me tightly around my hips. I felt his cock throb deep within my cock hungry pussy. He was ready to cum again as I slammed my ass down harder on his huge prick. He let out a mighty hard deep groan and his face contorted and screwed up.

At the same time I felt another huge orgasm building inside me and I braced myself to cum again.

"CUM WITH ME BABY, I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME SON, MOMMY IS GONNA CUM TOO.....SHOOT THAT BIG LOAD RIGHT UP MY PUSSY BABY...JACKHAMMER IT UP THERE" I screamed, pushing my hands down on his chest, slamming my ass hard on his cock.

I hollered as my pussy quivered over his hard cock and he started to cum in me, that hot cum spurting out and drowning my insides.

"FUCK ME HARDER SON....RAM THAT COCK INTO MOMMY'S HOT PUSSY.....SHOOT ME FULL OF YOUR THICK BABY MAKING CUM....OHHHHHHHH"

I felt huge amounts of spunk unloading and firing deep up me, shooting further up my cunt than I had ever experienced before. My son groaned loud and hard as he shafted his monster dong up me, sending yet more heavy streams of his cum inside me.

OH, BABY, THAT'S IT....THAT'S IT MIKE.....GIVE MOMMY THAT HOT SPUNK BABY.....SLAM THAT GREAT BIG SPURTING COCK UP MY HOT WET HOLE SON...FUCKING DO ME UNTIL I CAN'T STAND UP SWEETIE....FUCK THAT PUSSY....OHHHHHHHHH"

And fuck me he did, shooting me so full of his thick creamy cum. As I took his love juices, I continued to cum very hard, over and over as he slammed his big, young cock in and out of me. I had never had a cock as good as his, and never came like I was doing as he fucked me that night.

He may have been my son, but as I lay on top of him, coming down from the massive orgasmic high, his large fuck pole still buried up my fanny, I knew that this was just the beginning.

Leaning in to kiss him, I whispered in his ear.

"From now on baby, mommy is going to inspect that huge bulge everyday and when I find that filthy huge fat prick all hard and stiff, then I will rip down my knickers and sit my wet pussy right down on it, hard, bouncing on it until you shoot. From now on baby, you sleep in this bed with mommy and give me the good hard, big cock fucking that I need. From now on my beautiful baby boy, this bed is for hard fucking sex, hard mommy and son sex."

We kissed hard and our tongues met, before we fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms. I had finally found my young fuck stud.

to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds