My Soon To Be-Ex Step-Daughter Ch. 03

I reached down and fondled her nipples. "Daddy, you're just supposed to undress me," Ash reminded me.

"Well, I can't help bein' attracted to you," I said. I knelt in front of her and pulled her thong down, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her vagina, then stuck my tongue out to tease her with a brief lick.

"Daddy, you're a bad boy!" Ash said.

"And you're glad I am," I replied.

"Okay, Ron, my turn," Liz said as if she had mildly lost her patience.

"Come over here and stand in front of Ash, facin' 'er" I instructed her. She did as she was told. "Now, the two of you can just stand there and look at each other while I undress the other goddess in the room."

I moved behind Liz and reached around her with both arms. I began unbuttoning her blouse from the top and soon the last button was undone. I pulled the shirt back and let it fall to the floor. I cupped her bra-covered boobs with my hands and looked at Ash, "Are you okay with this, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied. "Keep goin'."

I unbuttoned her pants and then I knelt behind her as I pulled her pants down. She was wearing a thong and her cute little behind was in my face. I leaned forward and licked her right butt cheek as I ran my hand up the inside of her leg until I reached her pussy. I could smell the scent of an aroused woman.

I paused and looked at Ash once again.

"Keep going, Daddy."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Liz. I lowered my right hand until I felt the waistband of her thong, then I stroked her panties over her pussy. The tiny swatch of fabric was damp with the fragrance of her sexual desire.

I unhooked her bra and pulled the straps down her arms, allowing it to fall away. I grabbed both nipples and they were already hard. I rolled them between my thumbs and index fingers and I felt Liz push her ass back against my crotch.

"Do you need to cum, little Lizzie?" I teased her.

"I've been horny ever since I heard you two fuckin' this mornin'," she replied. "I need to cum. I need to cum real hard."

I motioned for Ash to move forward. "Lick on her nipples while I pull down her panties," I said.

Ash took Liz's left nipple in her mouth and started washing it with her tongue. I again knelt behind Liz and pulled her thong to the floor. She lifted one foot and then the other, allowing me to finish removing it. While still kneeling, I reached up and placed a hand on each of her butt cheeks, then I pulled them apart.

Liz's little butt hole was just as cute as Ash's. It was not dark, as if maybe she had been to the salon and had it bleached. I placed the tip of my left index finger on her hole and it started a wave of spasms as it alternately contracted and relaxed. I moved my right hand around to her front and started stroking her slit, paying extra attention to the top of her slit where her clit should be hiding.

"Liz, you're so wet, I know you need it bad. Ash needs it, too, so you two should trade places." I stopped my ministrations to Liz's orifices and Ash stopped licking her nipples.

Reluctantly, Liz traded places with Ash. Now I had Ash's ass in my face. "Liz, lick Ash's nipples."

Liz lost no time in attaching her lips to Ash's left boob. She teased the nipple with the tip of her tongue while she caressed Ash's right boob with her left hand.

I reached up and spread Ash's cheeks, again allowing me to view her most forbidden entrance. "Liz, Ash told me that you like anal sex. I think Ash does, too." As soon as I said that, I leaned forward and started licking Ash's anal crevice, spending most of my time with my tongue directly on her butt hole.

"Daddy, that's so nasty. Don't stop," Ash begged.

"I have to stop because it's time for you two to undress me," I said.

"Stand up, Ron," Liz said.

I stood and the two nubiles quickly had my shirt and pants off of me. All that covered me was my boxers and they did little to conceal my hard bulge.

"Looks like you need it too, Ron," Liz remarked. "It's time for your little girls to pull down your undies."

The two of them knelt on the floor in front of me and each grabbed one side of the waistband of my boxers. There was no slow seduction in the undressing I received. My boxers were around my ankles in a flash and I stepped out of them. Now, we were all naked.

Ash leaned forward and started dragging her tongue down the side of my shaft, starting at the base and ending with her tongue sliding across my glans. Liz watched for a moment but soon joined in, sliding her tongue across the other side of my meat, moving in unison with Ash, and ending with the girls bringing their lips together in a kiss.

"Okay, I don't need any more foreplay." I lay on the floor and motioned for Ash to get on top of me. She placed her knees beside my hips and briefly stroked my meat before raising up and pointing my dick at the target. She lowered herself and I felt her wet pussy envelop my shaft in a warm and wet grip.

"Liz, I wanna lick your pussy," I said, and Liz needed no further encouragement. She got down on the floor and straddled my face while facing Ash. I immediately started sliding my tongue up and down her virgin slit while staring at her cute little behind. Ash was fucking my dick like it was her play toy and it looked like Liz leaned forward to kiss Ash.

Liz reached forward with her left hand to fondle Ash's right boob and Liz's right hand went down to add extra stimulation to Ash's clit. This sent her into overdrive and her moaning indicated that she was close to having her first orgasm of the afternoon.

Liz started thrusting her hips in my face and I thought that she was also getting close to cumming. I reached up with my right hand and placed the tip of my index finger on her cute little butt hole while flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. That was all it took for her to lose it. Her ass started having paroxysms of muscular contractions as if it was trying to suck my finger in and then squeeze it tight. She was desperately moaning, "Oh, fuck, Ron, oh fuck!"

When Liz started cumming, that put Ash over the edge, also. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick in sync with her orgasm. Apparently, her pussy had become so sensitive that she couldn't take anymore arousal, as she stopped thrusting up and down and clamped her knees against my hips.

"Oh, gawd, Daddy, that was soooo good! Oh, fuck, that was good!" Ash stated.

"I've never cum that hard in my life," Liz added. "Ron, I'm in love with your tongue."

Ash and Liz both rolled over and off of me, laying on the floor as if they couldn't move. I got up to get something to drink and came back to the living room. "If we stay on the floor, we're gonna end up with rug burns. Let's get in bed," I suggested.

"I've got the biggest bed, so come on over to my place," Liz joked.

We went to her bedroom and her king size bed was big enough for all of us.

"Every guy's fantasy is to watch two beautiful girls getting' it on with each other so I hope you ladies will make a dream come true for me," I said.

"Liz gets me excited and I think I have the same effect on her, even though neither of us are lesbians, probably just because we've been friends for so long. But... there's a lot of things two girls can do together, so... what exactly do you wanna see us do?"

"Well, I've already seen you kiss and lick each other's nipples, so I guess I'd like to see you two go down on each other."

"You mean like 69, Ron?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, but you know, Ash has never had anyone do that to her, so maybe I should start out and then let you take over," I offered.

"Yeah!" Ash confirmed my plan.

"Okay, sweetie, lay on your back across the bed diagonally with your head up at one of the corners."

Ash got in position and pulled her feet up towards her so that her knees were raised. She looked down between her legs and said, "Come and get me, Daddy!"

I lay on the bed so that I was between her legs. Her pussy was so damn cute I just wanted to suck on it the rest of my life. I lowered my face and started licking around her pussy, working closer and closer until my tongue was in her slit. She was wet and getting wetter with each stroke of my tongue. I started sucking her clit into my mouth, holding it between my lips, and flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

Ash started moaning and I knew she would be a lifelong devotee of cunnilingus. As she started moaning more loudly, I felt some movement on the bed behind me but I was too involved with Ash's cunt to investigate whatever Liz was doing.

In a moment, my question was answered. I felt her boobs on the back of my legs and then I felt her hands on my butt. She pulled my cheeks apart and then I felt her tongue on my asshole. I had never had a rim job given to me and I had no idea it would feel so incredibly... incredible.

As I was munching on the sweetest pussy on the planet, my ass was being licked by a beautiful teen goddess. It felt like Liz was trying to fuck my ass with her tongue, as the tip of her tongue tried to probe deeper into my anal crevice.

I flicked my tongue across Ash's little clit and her juices were flowing freely. She had started thrusting her hips upwards, as if she was ready to have an orgasm from her tongue fucking. Meanwhile, Liz had replaced her tongue with her fingertip and I felt her pushing her digital probe into my ass.

"If you do that while you're lickin' on my meat, I'll probably just explode, but... it's your turn to take my place," I said to Liz.

Her finger was pulled back from my rear orifice and then I watched crawl up into the bed. "Move down so we can do each other," Liz said to Ash, and Ash responded by moving so that she was lying across the bed with her head on one side and her feet on the other.

Liz got on top of Ash and straddled her torso with her knees, leaving her pussy in Ash's face and her face atop Ash's pussy. Liz inserted a finger in Ash's pussy and started stroking it while she licked and sucked on Ash's clit. At the other end of the 69, Ash was sucking on Liz's clit while gently running her fingers up and down Liz's ass crack. Every time Ash's finger ran across Liz's asshole, Liz would clench her butt cheeks as if trying to grab Ash's fingers and hold them tight against her entrance.

"Finger fuck my ass," Liz said to Ash. I grabbed the K-Y and poured some into Liz's butt crack. As soon as she repositioned her finger at Liz's opening, it slid in easily. Ash started stroking Liz's ass in unison with the stroking Liz was applying to Ash's pussy.

Both girls were breathing rapidly. I knew it wouldn't be long before one of them started their orgasm and I suspected that the other would start cumming soon after the first one.

I got on the bed beside the girls. There wasn't much space between their bodies but I managed to reach between them with my left hand and get my fingers on one of Liz's nipples. As soon as I started playing with her little pencil eraser nipple, she pulled her knees forward slightly, bringing her ass up just a bit and creating a bit more space between the two girls. With my right hand, I found Ash's boob and started giving her a chest massage, as well.

"Oh, fuck!" said Liz. It sounded as if her orgasm was eminent. "Fuck my ass harder!"

Ash complied with the request and started thrusting her finger in and out of Liz's cute little behind. As she did, I bent down and stared licking Liz's cute little butt cheek. That was the final straw and the dam broke for Liz.

She started bucking her hips and panting. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed. Her butt cheeks were squeezing and releasing in pulse with her pussy and her juices were coating Ash's face.

As I had anticipated, Ash began cumming. She wrapped her left arm around Liz's torso and started thrusting her pussy, holding her naked best friend close to her and encouraging Liz to keep sucking on her clit.

After three or four waves of muscular contractions, Ash began to come down from her orgasmic rapture. Liz looked over at me and said, "I'm sorry I agreed to no dick, Ron. I really wanna give it up to you."

"I'm sure it'd be fun, but I promised Ash and a promise is a promise," I reluctantly replied.

"Liz, you wanna give up your virginity to my Daddy?" Ash asked. Her voice sounded surprised but not angry.

"Well, I know he cares about me and... holy shit, he knows how to use what he's got. He makes these college boys look like a blind squirrel huntin' for acorns in the snow."

We all laughed at that joke. When we stopped laughing, Ash said, "Maybe we can work somethin' out here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds