• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 04

My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 04

123

*******************************************************

This is a revised and resubmitted story written by me. Hope

you enjoy it as much if not more than the original.

*******************************************************

BOOOOOMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Carol startled at the sound of the thunder as she and Andy sat on the back porch watching the storm roll in. "That was a loud one."

"Ya, but the storm in still quite a bit away; nothing to worry about," Andy replied as he continued to gently rock the swing back and forth. He had built it several months before and it had become almost a ritual for them to sit on it each night and talk about the day's events as they watched the sunset.

"Can you give me a foot massage? They really hurt tonight." Carol asked.

"Sure."

Shifting quickly, Carol swung her feet up onto Andy's lap allowing her Ivory silk robe to open and let her body "breathe".

Andy knew it was one of her favorite ways to tease him. Now well into the last trimester of her pregnancy her breasts had grown from their original 34DD to a "F" cup and her abdomen had ballooned from 24-inches to almost 42-inches as the baby had grown. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle even more and her blonde sun-streaked hair now hung down to the middle of her back. Even her skin seemed to glow a light gold from the hour a day the doctor said she could sunbathe. Without a doubt she was the most beautiful woman in the world as far as he was concerned and she was all his.

Carol smiled as she looked at him, "Thank you."

"For what?" he asked.

"For this," she replied as she patted the swing, "and the foot massage" as she lightly rubbed her foot against the bulge in the front of his pants, "and this" as she gently rubbed her stomach.

"What are you talking about?"

"I was just thinking how lucky I am," Carol replied. "It's been almost seven months since we found out your dad had been killed and not once have you complained. Instead you just took everything as it came along and kept us going. I never heard you say a thing about how hard it must be to go to school, work, get ready for the baby, take care of me and take care of ..." She said smiling seductively as she spread her legs and pulled her robe away to reveal the wetness that was coating her inner thighs.

"Well, I did have a little incentive," he whispered as he gently ran his hand up her leg to just below the junction.

"Mmmmmmm, I need you," Carol sighed.

"I need you too. Just look at how bad I want you," Andy whispered as he stood and pulled down his shorts to reveal his hard cock pointing straight out from his body, "but you know what the doctor said after the last time we got 'crazy'. No sex until 6 weeks after the baby is born."

"AAaarrgghhh," Carol hissed. "I'm so fucking horny. I'll warn you now; after the doctor says its ok I'm going to fuck you until neither of us can move."

"Promises, promises," Andy laughed, "but ... mmmm ... I've been reading about this and he didn't say anything about taking care of each other another ways."

Playing the innocent, Carol looked at him and asked quizzically, "How?"

"Just like this," Andy murmured as he knelt on the ground and began kissing the inside of Carol's leg while he slid his hand up to her mound and lightly ran it across her lips and clit-hood."

"Ooooohhhhhh, that feels so good. Why didn't we think about this sooner?" Carol sighed as she spread her legs wider.

Andy didn't say a word as he continued to slowly travel up her leg; licking and kissing every inch as he listened to Carol's sighs.

Then suddenly she pushed him away. "Listen, I think someone is coming."

"Wha ...? FUCK," Andy growled as he quickly stood and Carol rearranged her robe.

"Hello, is anyone home?"

"Hello?" Andy shouted back.

"It's Phillip Henderson. May I come in?"

Andy looked at Carol who nodded 'Yes' before replying, "In the back."

They had met Mr. Henderson when he brought word of the death of Andy's dad (Carol's husband) and though he'd called a few times to check on them he hadn't been able to give them any more information about the investigation nor when the body might finally be released. "Hi, you two," he said in a friendly voice as he entered the backyard, "Hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Naw, just enjoying the sunset and getting some air."

"Good. Well, I want to apologize for stopping by without calling first but I have some good news, a little bad news and then some REALLY good news that I wanted to give you right away."

"Ok," they said in unison as Andy sat down.

"First, the investigation has been completed and John's remains are being released and it seems that John was not killed by local rebels but by a co-worker who made it look like a kidnapping gone wrong. The company is paying all expenses to have them brought home and they should be here in less then a week."

"Remains?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, the laws in the country where he was killed require that he be cremated before being returned to the U.S. They say it is for health reasons because of the amount of time John's body was held while the investigation took place."

"Oh. Can I ask why my dad was killed? What did he do?" Andy asked in a shocked tone.

Taking a deep breath Mr. Henderson answered. "Ok, regardless of what you may have thought because of all the 'cloak-and-dagger' stuff going on, your dad was not a spy or anything like that. He was contracted by the government to look into some 'irregularities' in some financial reports. What he found, and I can only tell you this because it will come out in court, is that that one of the other employees was embezzling quite a bit of money. He was about to report it when the other employee realized your dad knew and killed him."

"Wow!!"

"Now for the rest; as an employee working under government contract your dad had a substantial life insurance policy that will now be released to the two of you as soon as his body arrives on U.S. soil. I know that you've had it tough while you were waiting but it should help get you through until the 'finder's fee' is determined."

"Finder's fee?"

"Ya, in a case like this the government awards a 'finder's fee' to the person who discovered the theft or in your case the relatives of the person who found the theft. They're still working on the final total that was stolen but it's estimated that your award will be somewhere around 5.6 million dollars."

No longer able to say anything Andy sat on the swing in shock as tears began to flow down his cheeks.

Carol gently wrapped her arm around him and pulled him towards her so his head was resting on her shoulder. "I'm sorry but my mind seems to have shut down for a bit after you said John had been murdered. Will someone be contacting us to let us know when John's body will be arriving? And what is this about a 'finder's fee?"

"I'll be contacting you just as soon as I have the final time of arrival, as for the 'finder's fee' the award is going to be around 5.6 million dollars but that may increase as they continue going through the paperwork."

"Oh my god," Carol sighed as she sat holding Andy.

With nothing more to tell them, Mr. Henderson quietly left just as lightening streaked the sky and the rain began pouring down.

Andy sat in a daze until Carol helped him into the house. Both were soaked through-and-through and began to shiver as Carol led them to their bedroom, "Come one, sweetie, let's get out of these clothes."

Andy continued to stand there as if in shock until Carol gently removed his clothes and helped him into bed.

"I'll be right back. I need to take something for my backache and then we can cuddle and warm up. Ok?"

Andy nodded his head, while the conversation with Mr. Henderson replayed in his mind. "His father hadn't been killed by rebels but by a co-worker who found out that he/she (??) was embezzling and now they were going to get somewhere around 5.6 million dollars as a 'finder's fee'?" "Damn", he softly whispered as Carol returned.

"What was that?"

"I was just thinking about what Mr. Henderson said about Dad and the money. It all seems surreal."

"I know. It's a lot to think about but I'm not sure right now is the time for that. First thing we need to do in the morning is contact a funeral home and set things up for when your Dad's body gets here. We can talk about the other stuff later," she answered as she climbed under the covers with him. "GOD YOU'RE FREEZING!!"

"Sorry," Andy replied sheepishly.

"Don't be sorry just get over here and snuggle up behind me so you can get warm."

Andy scooted up behind Carol and spooned against her back while he put his arm over her and slowly rubbed her stomach.

"Hmmmmm, that feels good. The baby has been kicking and squirming ever since the storm started rolling in and now my back is killing me."

Andy gently kissed the back of her neck as he continued to gently massage her stomach and then moved to her back. "They say it's all part of pregnancy."

"Well if that's the case it's a wonder that any woman ever has more than one kid."

"Are you saying you never want to have anymore children?" Andy asked curiously.

Rolling over Carol looked deeply into Andy's eyes. "I didn't say that. In fact, I want to have at least two more children but the difference is that you'll be their father not their half-brother."

Andy slowly shifted onto his back and slid his arm under Carol's head as he lightly massaged the bulge pressing against him. "I'm glad to hear that," he whispered as they slowly fell asleep.

"ANDY!!! ANDY WAKE UP!!!"

Startled from his sleep, Andy sat up in bed. "What's wrong?"

"I think we need to get to the hospital!"

Still half-asleep, Andy looked as Carol. "Why?"

Smiling she replied as she pulled back the bed covers to reveal the huge wet spot under her. "This is why! I'm pretty sure my water broke!"

They had been planning for this moment for over a month so they quickly grabbed the 'baby bag' from the corner and off they went. Carol was taken to Maternity Unit while Andy completed the paperwork before joining her and then they waited ... and waited ... and waited. Though they had both read about childbirth neither was ready for the hours and hours that ticked by while Carol went through the changes needed to deliver the baby. One hour turned into two and then into four and then eight and then sixteen and finally after 21 hours, John Joseph Drake II entered the world just as the sun was setting in a blaze of color.

Two days later, Carol and John, Jr. were allowed to come home and the job of raising a child started. The same day they got the call from Mr. Henderson informing them that John's body was being returned to the U.S. on a special flight that Friday. He also told them that the company wanted to help make the arrangements for a memorial service and both quickly agreed.

On Saturday they found themselves standing at the funeral home door greeting and thanking people they had never met but who apparently knew John, Sr., followed by a eulogy and a dinner before it was over. Neither said a word as they drove home with little John sound asleep in the back seat and John, Sr's ashes in a beautiful box on Carol's lap. When they got home they solemnly placed the box on the fireplace mantel before taking little John and settling him in his crib.

Timidly, Carol spoke. "Andy, I know this may sound really strange but I think I'd like to sleep alone tonight. It has nothing to do with us, it's just me."

Andy wrapped his arms around her and drew her close before whispering in her ear, "I understand. He was your husband, and my dad, and though what we have is very special, he's back in the house and we're each going to have to deal with it in our own way." Then he lightly kissed her on the cheek and turned away. "Good night," he called over his shoulder as he headed for his room.

Neither slept well that night since they were both used to sleeping together as well as the calls of parenthood when the baby woke for his feedings and to be changed.

In the morning, Andy woke to the smell of breakfast and quickly entered the kitchen to find Carol in his favorite outfit ... nude. "Morning."

"Good morning, sweetheart. I hope this doesn't bother you," she said as she spun around to reveal herself, "but I can't seem to find anything comfortable in the closet and I need to feed the baby so why cover up?"

Laughing, Andy replied. "When has the sight of you being naked ever bothered me?"

Grinning, she looked back at him as she put a plate of eggs and bacon on the table. "Well, maybe, bothered isn't the right word," she giggled as she saw the outline of his hardening cock begin to tent the front of his track shorts, "maybe, stimulated is a better word."

"Ya, maybe it is," Andy replied as he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her gently, "but I can take care of that with a cold shower."

Pouting, Carol whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not. You're a fantastically, arousing woman and I'd have to be blind or dead not to get turned-on by you but the doc said we had to wait six weeks before we could do anything about my problem so six weeks it is," before he dug into his breakfast.

Afterwards he did take a cold shower, a VERY COLD shower, and then the two of them went about taking care of the day-to-day responsibilities they had until they found themselves sitting on the swing in the backyard as the sun set.

Carol soon fell asleep with her head on Andy's chest as he gently stroked her hair. After a few moments she adjusted herself, picking her feet up and placing them on the swing, her head dropping onto his lap.

Andy's cock began to harden instantly but he didn't move. Not because he was afraid of waking Carol up but because he was afraid that his cock would slide from his track shorts and press against her face.

Minutes later, Carol shifted again and now her face was directly on his hard cock and her warm breath was causing it to harden even more.

Slowly Andy tried to shift his position but Carol moved yet again, this time placing her hand directly on his hard cock. Andy tried to block the feeling by watching the fireflies move about the yard until he felt her hand move and squeeze his cock as she sighed.

Andy's mind raced with conflicting thoughts; try to move away, wake her up, gently remove her hand from his lap, but his cock seemed to have ideas of its own as Carol's hand began to rub up and down the front of his shorts. Slowly the leg of his shorts climbed up his leg until her hands were wrapped around his exposed cock and nestled against her face.

Sighing, Carol moved her head and placed a gentle kiss on the crown of Andy's cock.

A deep guttural moan escaped Andy's lips as he tried to pull away. "Sweetheart, we can't. Remember what the doctor said?"

Pulling him gently back towards her waiting mouth Carol whispered, "He said that we can't put this beauty inside of my pussy for the next six weeks but he didn't say I can't take care of you other ways," before moving her head and engulfing his cock. The heat of her mouth was incredible, soft and warm yet firm as she sucked him in deeper, her hand holding his shaft at just the right angle so she could tickle the nerves under the head.

Andy sat there watching Carol's head move up and down his shaft as the sensations began to overwhelm him until her hand dropped to caress his balls. Instinctively, his hips began to move, matching Carol's rhythm until he felt his balls tighten. "AArrrrgghhh, I'm going to cum, sweetheart."

Quickly, Carol pulled her head off his cock and stood up while still holding onto Andy's cock, "Come with me," she said as she led him into the house.

Entering the livingroom, they stood there. The lights were off and only the soft glow of the street light entered the room. Andy slowly leaned forward and kissed Carol. Her lips were soft and inviting and her tongue was sweet as it attacked his in a passion-filled kiss.

Carol untied her robe and shrugged her shoulders causing the robe to drop and reveal herself to him as the scent of her arousal filled his nostril. "We have to be quiet. I don't want to wake the baby," she whispered as she knelt before him and pulled his track shorts down to his ankles. Then she gently pushed until he sat on the couch and wrapped her hand around his hard cock, now oozing precum from its head.

When Andy looked down he saw the most intense look of sexual desire in her eyes that he'd ever seen as she moved between his legs and brought his cock to her lips. Slowly she slid her tongue out to lick the precum off it sensually.

Andy was so mesmerized by the sight that he barely noticed as Carol shifted and placed the full weight of her breasts on his legs. Instinctively, his hands cupped them and began to caress them.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good, lover. I love the feel of your hands playing with me tits. Especially ... especially now ... that ..."

"What?"

"Remember we promised to always be honest with each other and not judge each other for what was said?"

"Ya, so?"

"Well, I've been getting really turned on when the baby nurses; just the feel of him sucking on my nipples sends ripples straight to my pussy and gets me so wet. I checked the InterNet and it says that it isn't unusual for some woman to feel like this so it's not like I'm weird or anything but I just get so fucking horny."

Smiling, Andy gently pulled her to her feet. "Well maybe I can help with that problem," as he slid forward on the couch and took one of her thick, distended nipples in his mouth.

Instinctively, Carol's hand went to the back of his head and pulled him closer to her tit as she felt a shudder course through her body when his lips closed around her nipple and sucked on it. "Yesssssss, ohhhhhh. Just like that. Suck on my nipple," she murmured as her fingers ran through Andy's hair holding him tight against her breast.

Andy's hands wrapped around Carol's waist before sliding down to the ass cheeks and squeezing them as he pulled her closer. He could hear her breathing becoming faster as he moved from one nipple to the other suckling on her until his mouth filled with her sweet mother's-milk.

Carol's legs begin to tremble until suddenly she pulled away. "Not yet, lover," she sighed as she knelt back down and grabbed his cock, slowly sliding her hand up and down. "Do you remember the first night we were together? Remember how you came in my hand and then I rubbed it all over my tits?"

Andy smiled and nodded his head as she licked her hand and lubricated her cleavage with it. "Well tonight I want you to fuck my tits. I want you to put that big cock of yours right here between my tits and cum all over them. Your mommy-slut wants to taste your cum and feel it covering her tits just like that first night," Carol purred as she moved closer and positioned his cock between her tits before pressing them together to form a tunnel. "How does that feel, baby? Do you like it when I wrap my tits around your hard cock?" she queried as she began sliding up and down its length.

Andy thought he had never seen anything so erotic in his life as he watched his cock sliding in and out of Carol's tit tunnel until he felt his balls tighten and pull up as they prepared to deliver their load of cum cream.

Carol felt them tighten too and titled her head down to lick and suck the head of Andy's cock each time it slid up to reveal itself at the top of her tits.

Unable to sit still any longer Andy grabbed Carol by the shoulders and began to tit fuck her, slowly at first, but rapidly increasing to match her tempo. "Damn, Carol. That is unreal. I've never felt anything like it. Your tits are so soft and the skin feels like velvet and your mouth feels like liquid fire wrapped around my cock. I need to fuck your tits and cum on them. I want to see my cum dripping from your mouth and covering your tits."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds