My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 04

Reaching down, I stroked my fingers lightly over her hairless lips to feel their bald softness. Her skin felt baby-soft and incredibly warm. As my fingers traced to the middle and made contact with her slit, her soft pussy lips separated like warm butter, making room for my fingertips as they moved up and down her girl crease. The thick, slippery lubricant that leaked from her vagina coated my fingers, and as I traced up to the top of her slit and rested them against her clit, Alison's body viably weakened and she reached out to me, grasping my arm to steady herself.

I put my hands on her hips, turning her a quarter turn to her right, and then dropped both of my hands -- one to her pussy and one to her cute butt. Then, at the same time, I began to feel her intimate places from both sides. I ran my fingers between her lips; from her vaginal opening up to her clit and back, and at the same time, I wiggled my fingers between the crack of her butt and tenderly touched the rosebud of her bottom.

Alison's body flinched just a tiny bit when my finger touched her anus, but I didn't stop touching her. I was sure it was just an involuntary reaction to being touched in a place she wasn't used to being touched -- at least by someone else. I knew full well I didn't hurt her -- I didn't even push my finger into her, I just wanted her to feel my finger there, resting lightly against her hole. So after a second, I continued stroking up and down her pussy lips with one hand, and with the other, I began to lightly tap on her butt hole with my fingertip.

Very softly, I whispered up to Alison and told her to stay where she was, and then I moved around her and went to my computer desk and opened the drawer where I put the things I bought from the store. Reaching in, I pulled out one of the small bottles of personal lubricant I bought, and then went back to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled my little sister in front of me, turning her to the side as she stood between my knees.

I can just imagine what was going through Alison's head as she listened to the sounds of me removing the plastic security wrap and opening the bottle of lubricant. I told her to spread her feet again, which she did quickly and obediently. I poured a generous amount of the slippery lubricant onto my fingers, then without announcing what I was doing, I touched her again -- just like I did before, with one hand touching her pussy and my lubricated finger touching her butt hole.

"Be still now." I said, as my slippery finger found her rosebud. Carefully, I pushed just the tip of my finger past her crinkled star and held it in her about an inch. Alison became visibly flushed as my finger pushed into her butt, but, she didn't pull away. She took a deep breath and amazingly enough, I felt her butt muscles relax as if she was fully accepting my finger as it probed her butt hole, and inviting me to push more of my finger inside her bottom.

"Have you ever had anything in you back here?" I asked, wiggling the tip of my finger inside her bottom so she'd know exactly what I was referring to?

"Yes." My little sister answered. "A few times."

"Like what?" I asked.

"My fingers." Alison replied, softly. Then, turning red, she added, "And uh...... the handle of my hairbrush."

Upon hearing that she'd had her own fingers up her butt, I pushed my finger into her deeper, and it went in easily another inch. At the same time, I rubbed between her pussy lips with my other hand, taking great care to make sure I grazed her clit each time my fingers traveled up and down her slit.

Pulling my finger out of her butt about half an inch, I pushed it back in and then looked up at her. Her mouth was open and her breathing was shallow. I started moving my finger again; in and out of her butt as she stood there, and at the same time I was rubbing across the top of her clit and then using two fingers to massage down between her inner and outer lips. When she started to tremble, I chuckled to myself knowing I could probably make her cum again. Bringing her to orgasm like this would be incredibly nasty, and if I could do it, it would confirm my initial suspicions about her enjoying having her butt touched, and, probably more.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, increasing the speed of my finger as it moved in and out of her bottom.

Alison reached her hand out blindly, searching for my shoulder to lean against, and when she found it, she spread her feet wider and bent over a little bit, resting a portion of her weight on me and opening her legs wider to allow me better access to both her front and back girl places.

"Alison!" I snapped. "Answer me. Do you like what I'm doing to your butt?"

"Yes." She said, almost whispering.

"Are you a virgin back there, too, little sister?" I asked. "Ever had a dick in there?"

"Just my finger and the hairbrush." Alison answered.

"So you're a virgin twice over, huh?" I chuckled. "I'm just gonna love taking your cute, tight little ass. I'll put you on your hands and knees, little sister...... I'll get your bottom all lubed up and then I'll push my cock all the way into you. I might even make you play with yourself while I fuck your tight little butt from behind. I bet you'll like it, too."

I continued to stroke Alison's pussy while I teased her and finger fucked her bottom. By now, I could recognize the signs of her approaching orgasm and while I was happy she was so turned-on, I didn't want her to get the impression that she'd be having orgasms all day long as my submissive. So, I pulled my hand from between her pussy lips, and pushed my finger as far as I could into her butt and held it there.

"Uhg!" Alison whimpered softly as my finger bottomed out inside her ass.

"You know, though," I finally added, "we've got to work up to that...... butt-fucking, I mean. There's still so much to do and so much for you to learn. But, we'll get there."

I snickered to myself as I tenderly pulled my finger half way out of her ass and then slowly pushed it back in. I finger fucked her ass like that for another minute before I pulled my slippery digit from her backside and told her to stand up.

I moved around to the side of her, guiding my blindfolded little sister to the edge of the bed, and just like I did when I examined her panties, I sat her down, told her to lie back and then I told her to lift her knees and spread them wide open for me.

This time, she got it perfectly right, and when she lifted her knees up to her chest and spread them, I was treated to the miraculous sight of my little sister's warm, wet, hairless pussy almost completely opened up to me. I stood above her in awe, looking down at the multiple colors of pink emanating from her pussy. She looked like a flower between her legs -- her outer lips opening and spreading apart naturally, exposing her clit and hood along with her pink inner lips.

Her outer lips pulled apart as she spread her legs wide for me, and I got my first look at her inner lips. They were small, much smaller than I thought they would be, and at the top of her inner lips, her clitoral hood stretched up her body a full inch. Her clit was fat, about the size of a pea, and stuck out prominently at the end of its sheath. I couldn't see down inside her tiny inner lips, but, I knew how to fix that.

"Put your hands down there and open your pussy lips for me." I said to Alison. "It time for you to show me your cherry."

I watched as her hands moved down to the sides of her pussy, and as she pulled herself apart, her inner lips opened and I saw the thin, pink translucent membrane of her hymen as it stretched across her vaginal opening.

I had seen the pussy of a real, live virgin with an intact hymen only once before - a girl I went to high school with who agreed to let me see what a girl looked like down there. She didn't let me touch her - she'd only let me look, and it was a quick look, at that. But, the image of her untouched femininity never left my mind, and now as I was looking down at my little sister's virginity, all I could do was stare in absolute amazement at her pristine, untouched pussy.

There, down inside her little lips was my little sister's innocence. Just like the one I saw when I was younger, Alison's hymen was a combination of pink and crimson, and it had a small hole in the center, about the size of my little finger. It was very thin, I could tell that much, but I could also tell it was her living flesh. There was no seam, or connection point around the edges. The thin membrane was part of her, and as Alison adjusted her hands to pull herself open a little wider, I watched as her maidenhead stretched across her opening in concert with Alison's actions.

"Fuck." I moaned in wonder. "You're beautiful down there."

"Can you see it?" Alison asked. "Can you see my cherry?"

"Oh, yes." I sighed. "I can see it perfectly."

Then, as I looked down at her, I asked, "Have you ever put anything in there?"

"I can get my finger in there part of the way." My little sister answered.

After a short pause Alison added, "You're the first person to see down there, Brett."

Suddenly, I fast forwarded my mind to the point where I was going to make love to her and I realized my cock would have to push its way through that little hole in the thin, living tissues of that pink membrane. And when it did, my cock would destroy that portion of her forever. It wouldn't grow back -- it would never heal. Once I broke her hymen with my hard cock, she would never be the same again. Not only that, but as I looked down inside her, it became obvious that even when I broke her hymen, my cock still might not fit down inside her because she was so small. I'd have to go very slow and be very gentle with her. I'd have to ease my cock into her and make love to her slowly, tenderly and very gently.

"Alison, you are so amazing down there." I sighed, as I looked down into the wet, glistening pinkness between her legs. Then, I lowered my face to her small pussy and I began to kiss up and down her slit, sucking the bud of her clit into my mouth and gently tonguing in between her lips, tasting her wet girlhood.

Finally, I extended my tongue to feel her cherry with my tongue. An unusual feeling of exuberance swept through me as I sucked down her pussy juice and did something most men never have the privilege to do -- touch the intact hymen of a virgin girl with their tongue.

Carefully, I probed her hymen and I found it soft and pliable against the tip of my tongue. Alison suddenly pulled back when she felt the pressure of my tongue against her cherry, scooting her hips away from my face when I pushed too hard against her cherry.

"Careful." She said softly. "You're supposed to do that with your penis, remember?"

"I will." I reassured her. "Right now, though, I can't resist the chance to lick you a little. Is that alright with you?"

"I'd love that." My little sister gasped. And before the words left her mouth, I was already starting to lick her again.

I took a long lick between her slit as she held herself open for me, stopping for a moment to diddle her clit with the tip of my tongue. Then, I went to work eating my little sister's pussy, sucking and licking her as best as I knew how. Normally, I'd put my finger in the girl and gently massage her g-spot while I sucked her pussy, but knowing I couldn't put my finger in her yet, I decided to gently touch her around the outside of her hymen and around her pee hole. Apparently, this was plenty of stimulation for Alison, because as soon after I started touching her like this, my little sister's hips started to rotate and she started to make these small, wheezing noises as I chowed down between her legs.

Since I deprived her of her climax while my finger was in her butt, I decided to take her all the way this time. I licked and sucked my little sister, up and down her slit, while I finger lingered between her tiny, inner lips. At the same time, I nibbled her clit and sucked it between my lips and clamped down on it. During all of this, she was leaking her juice all over my face, and I was treated to a small gush of thick, sinuous lubrication that seemed to pour out of her pussy hole. One thing I noticed that was very cool, was the taste of her 'gush' seemed to be different than her feminine lubrication. The consistency was thicker and it tasted a little muskier, but, it was still wonderful and I enjoyed it because I knew it was my attention that was making her leak like this.

Curiously, I found that she really enjoyed the way I touched her with my finger around her pussy hole and around her pee hole. She gyrated her hips and moved against my touch as I fingered her there, and it was great to see the way she reacted to it. All in all, I was thrilled to be seeing, touching, sucking and licking her virgin pussy and I knew I needed to savor the experience because she wouldn't be a virgin much longer and I'd probably never get this chance again.

I knew I was going to eventually make her cum if I kept it up -- it was just a matter of time now. And on the spur of the moment, I made a decision that I will always be happy about. Pulling my face up from her pussy and standing next to the bed, I reached down for her hand and told my little sister to stand up.

"I want you to sit on my face." I said, as I climbed on the bed and stretched out.

I helped Alison get on the bed and as she did, I got a really good view of her from behind as she backed her pussy up to my face and hovered her seat above my mouth. "Just use your legs to adjust your height to where it feels the best, and then leave the rest to me." I said as she moved into place and began to lower her pussy to my face.

I had to help her because she couldn't see due to the blindfold, but, once I got her in the right position and I started licking and sucking her, she let out a moan that I could tell was one hundred percent pleasure filled. I let her control how close she was to my mouth and which way she moved, and once she figured it all out, she became a wild woman perched on top of me -- rubbing her slit across my mouth and across my nose, and pausing long enough over my mouth so I could lap at her pussy and suck her clit.

As I was licking her, I felt one of her gushes saturate my face and it turned me on to know I'd excited her so much that she'd flooded my face with her girl juice. I lapped it up as best I could, and then fixing my lips around her pussy hole, I sucked the rest from inside her, devouring her natural juices and licking her virgin hole clean.

Alison was beside herself with pleasure. She was moaning and groaning as she rubbed herself on my face, pausing every now and then, and pressing her pussy hole down on my mouth when she wanted to. Apparently, she must have leaned her body down -- toward my feet because her ass tilted up a little which brought her clit in direct contact with my mouth, and when it did, I captured her clit between my lips and I sucked hard on the little pink bud.

That was all it took to push my little sister to her climax. I felt her legs start to tremble and shake and then she let out a gasp and a grunt that told me her orgasm was upon her. She pulled her clit away from my lips and her pelvis literally shook in mid air just above me. I looked up into her pussy and was astounded to actually see her gush and squirt on my face and chest in three or four quick bursts of shooting pussy juice.

I was so aroused -- I would have cum at the slightest touch on my cock, but, this one was for her -- it was completely and solely for her benefit and pleasure. I'd get my pleasure soon enough when I made love to her and had my own climax deep inside her tight, virgin hole.

As the last few drips of her gush fell on my face, I tried to catch them on my tongue. My eyes were glued to her pink femininity just a few inches above me, and as she panted and tried to regain her breath, I watched her pussy spasm the last few times and then finally she became still with her vagina not more than five inches above my face. With every breath she took, my little sister's pussy seemed to open a little bit, giving me brief, intimate glances at her hymen that I would soon break.

As long as I lived, I would never forget the last thirty minutes. I was thankful for having the chance to see her so intimately and to really experience her virginity as I just did. I know most men don't get the chance to see the beauty of mother nature and the intricate engineering of the female body as I have, and that's too bad. This had been a special time -- and I felt fortunate to have been able to see, touch and lick her in her virgin state.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds