• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Summer as a Girl Pt. 06

My Summer as a Girl Pt. 06

Hopefully you will read the earlier stories about how I came to live with my aunt and how I came to dress up as Molly. OK, who am I kidding - How I came to be Molly. But in case you're rushing - I'm a college student who came to live with his aunt during summer break. Having no money, we started doing video dates, where I was Molly, a red-headed girl, not Brian, a brown haired boy - which is who my parents still think I am.

I woke up in bed with Aunt Janey. I don't know how to describe how perfectly warm and wonderful that felt. It was just perfect.

I didn't want to get up, but it was time to hit the head, and nature was insisting that I moved. As I stood in the bathroom, I noticed something really important. My ass hurt. I mean, it hurt a lot.

I came to a realization then. The ass fucking Aunt Janey had given me last night had hurt; it hurt a lot. The problem was, I had been enjoying it so much I didn't want her to stop. That's why I kept telling myself that it hadn't hurt while she was doing it. I climbed back into bed, but I knew I was walking bowlegged.

When I woke up again, Aunt Janey was gone. As I shook out the cobwebs, I heard her in the kitchen. As expected, she was sitting at the kitchen table looking at the edited version of our show from last night and talking to Peter. In case your new, Peter is our boss, I guess the producer? He owns the "network" that our videos show up on, so he pays the bills.

Aunt Janey hung up quickly as I entered the kitchen. I was a little nervous that I was in trouble the way she jumped off the call, but she was way too happy (and jiggly) for me to be in trouble.

"Guess what?" she said far too quickly.

"We're stars?" I replied.

"Yeah that, but you know what else?" I shrugged, not fully awake. "We're going out tonight."

"OK," I said. She looked like she was six cups of coffee awake and I was just sort of coming out of a fog. So what if we went out tonight?

Her smile faded a bit, and that disappointed me greatly. I really started to wake up because I was about to panic. The only quick cover I could think of was, "So what's special about tonight?"

My interest, small though it was, did perk her up a bit. "Well, it seems that we got some tips last night. I didn't realize that they did this, but apparently Peter's customers can buy gift cards through his site and send them to us as tips. So we are going to the mall!"

OK, that was kind of exciting. Though we often ate fast food, we rarely got to go shopping or to a sit down place, so this was pretty cool. But there was a nagging thought in my head, and I think some whacky dream had put it there. Was Brian going to the mall, or was Molly?

Fast forward a couple of hours, and you guessed right - Molly was going.

Sometime soon, I'm going to have to tell you about our trip to the mall and Aunt Janey's idea of shopping for Molly. I had no idea that lingerie store sales folks were this accepting of guys dressed as girls, but apparently many of them are.

So we were sitting at that semi-fancy burger joint in most malls with the endless fires. Not the lap of luxury, but still a nicer place than we normally frequented. We were in a booth in a semi-private area, and I could tell Aunt Janey wanted to be serious. She doesn't do that very often.

"So, how do you want to do it?" she asked me.

"Do what?" I asked her back.

"Your big reveal," she said, surprised I didn't know exactly what she had meant.

I thought for a second. I really didn't have a plan. But she was bursting at the seams. So I said, "Let me hear your plan first. It is probably more dramatic than mine." See, I'm not a total idiot when it comes to talking to women, when I'm awake.

I can barely think as fast as she was talking, so I'll lay it out for you, but these are nowhere near her exact words: OK, so I'll start by talking to the cameras. I'll explain that there's something you want everyone to know, but first, I've got to get you in the mood to be honest. We'll say that you're so nervous about it, that until I can get you all hot and bothered, you'll never be able to come clean (cum clean?).

So I will be licking your nipples; I know how much you like that. You'll be nibbling on my clit; you know how much I like that! Then I'll scoot down and start giving you a rim job. The cameras will pick up on it, but my chin should hide your thong. I'm thinking you'll be in the school girl outfit.

Then, once I know you're really hard, shouldn't take much, I'll ask the cameras if they want to know your secret. Honestly, I don't think you should try to talk at that point, because too many of them will be distracted trying to figure out if you're a guy or not from your voice. So I'll just cut the thong, and your manhood will pop right up in my face, and then I'll start giving you a blow job.

I don't think we should talk that much. I think just showing your cock and then showing me bobbing up and down on it will be the best way. But we have to actually have sex, and I don't know how you want to do that.

It was time for her to take a breath and me to get into the conversation she pretended was happening between the two of us. "Aunt Janey," I started, "You know I love you, and you know I really want to make love to you, but I'm a virgin. I don't know how well I'll perform if my first time is on camera. Can't we do the reveal without having sex?"

Now it was her turn to get a little quiet and maybe even a bit somber. "Sweetie, you know I love you too. I've thought about this a lot. Look, I love sex, and I know you're going to be a natural at it. But there's something I realized about myself some time ago. The cameras are my fetish. Oh, I'm sure you could turn me on and get me to cum without too much effort. You're a really good lover! But that squirting. I don't think I could have done that unless the cameras were rolling. You see, I want everyone watching me cum. I almost need it. I want our first time to be really special, but for me, it won't be unless it's on camera."

We sat silently for a minute, but it seemed like ten. "OK, Aunt Janey, we'll do it your way. I know you'll have me hard and excited, there's no doubt about that. I'm just afraid I'm going to fumble around or something."

She looked me straight in the eye, and I knew I could still trust her. She was still my favorite aunt. "OK, then. I thought about a bunch of different ways, and honestly, with the cameras being positioned as I think they should be for the big reveal, this will probably work best. If you're nervous about being clumsy, then you'll stay laying on your back and I'll mount you. I'll do all the bouncing up and down, you just stay there and stay hard."

That seemed reasonable. Funny how losing your virginity on camera for a live audience could seem reasonable, but it did. Aunt Janey got a wicked grin in her eyes. "You know you have to hold back, don't you?"

I think I gave her that confused dog look, you know, when they cock their head to the side? She laughed at me, and said in a somewhat lowered voice, "You know how sweet my pussy is, and you're going to be tempted to shoot off the second I close around you, but you're going to have to fight that impulse. You've got to hold out so long that the viewers start to wonder if you really are a girl and it's a fake cock. I don't care what you do or what you think about, but you have got to avoid cumming for as long as possible. And you can't just jerk off before the show, because we need a ton of cum!"

This was all a lot to think about! Aunt Janey eventually paid the tab with gift cards, and we had a lot left over, more than double what we had paid.

We left the mall with the new clothes we'd both bought. Hers were primarily dresses and shoes. Mine were primarily lingerie. As we were driving home, a thought struck me. "These guys who are tipping us. Do you think they're expecting to get anything in return?"

"What do you mean," she asked.

"I mean; do you think they expect to meet us in real life?"

Aunt Janey chuckled. "Dearie, prostitution is still illegal in this state. They can't just buy us gift cards and expect to get sex." That answer held me for a little while, but I was still a little nervous that there was a catch here. Problem was, I think Aunt Janey might have been a little turned on by the idea of prostitution.

The week passed quickly. Aunt Janey wouldn't let me cum at all, so there was no porn on the TVs or computers. She kept talking about how she wanted me to erupt like a volcano during the performance. Honestly, I think not cumming after the way we'd been living was putting me in a really bad mood. I was getting all angry, though my balls never actually turned blue. I guess a week isn't supposed to be that big a deal, but it was for me!

The night of the performance, I got into my Molly make-up all on my own. I had to. Aunt Janey was on the speaker phone with Peter working out all the camera angles. We only had three cameras, so everything had to be perfectly aligned. At one point, she called me in and had me lie on the bed. I heard Peter call out of her phone, "Honey, you're going to have to sit on him to make sure we get the right angle. My cock was out and free, but she just climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach, just above the base of my cock.

"Perfect," Peter hollered, and I was sent back to the make-up table. I overheard Peter talking to her before she switched it off the speaker. "You think he's going to be OK?" he asked.

Aunt Janey didn't want me spooked, so she flipped it back so only she could hear him, but I heard her say, "He's going to be great. Don't be so paranoid. He'd have to break his leg not to do perfectly tonight. He's got this covered." I don't think she meant me to hear that, but it really did help boost my confidence.

Just before it was time to go live, Aunt Janey handed me a new thong. It may have been newer, but it seemed more flimsy, not as comfortable. I gave her a quizzical look, and she said, "Baby doll, I'm going to cut the one you're wearing. I don't want to waste the good one. We'll use this one tonight and we won't care if it's garbage in the morning." That's Aunt Janey - always thinking.

I've been trying to tell my story as I perceived it. I've watched the footage of that night's performance dozens of times and I know exactly what Aunt Janey said, but that night, I was so amped up that I wasn't listening to a word. We started out sitting on the bed next to each other, and she was talking away to the cameras. We made out, in that pure porno style where you're really doing it because of the way it looks and not the way it feels.

She more threw me back on the bed then we laid down. She was up on all fours pretty quickly and I had her pussy hanging right over my mouth. It got a little awkward trying to keep her clit in my mouth while she licked my nipples, but when it worked, it felt so good!

She quickly went down to my anus and started licking it. She'd done this before, but it was still heavenly. I loved the taste of her pussy and honestly couldn't believe that I was in a relationship where my girl liked licking my ass. This was like winning the sex lottery. I know she kept talking to the camera, but I was lost in the velvety folds of her pussy. This was better than any lollipop I had ever had. All I wanted was more.

I felt her moving around, but I thought she was just positioning for the cameras. Then I felt the snip of the scissors. Probably better I hadn't known what she was doing, because feeling a scissors by your balls is a whole lot creepier than when someone tells you it will be there.

Almost as surprise to me, and probably as a surprise to most of the viewers, my cock shot straight up and out of the thong. It felt good, because this thong was a little too tight, so it probably grew a bit as it escaped. I didn't really hear what Aunt Janey was saying, but I could tell she was excited. Her voice was doing those "dancing" things. I don't know how else to describe it.

As I felt her lifting herself up to impale herself on my cock, I started thinking of other things. I started thinking about that latest superhero movie that had just come out. I started thinking about some of my business courses. Feeling her inching her way down my shaft, she was right. Her pussy was so juicy, and so warm and so soft. Just having it wrapped round me felt so good! I started thinking about feeding farm animals, anything to get my mind off of what she was doing, because even this, the tease, felt so good I could have cum right there.

I starting listening to her a bit, but that was bad. She was talking so dirty and so sexy, describing how good my cock felt up in her. Yeah, that was going to push me over the edge. I tried to think about video games, and that seemed to work a bit. Playing through some recent games in my head, I diverted my attention from the pure joy that was soaking into my cock.

What really brought me back to what was honestly my first fuck, was that her pussy had squeezed down on me a bit. I felt it squeezing and I was pretty sure this wasn't one of her tricks. It felt great, sure, but I think this was involuntary. She was getting ready to cum. Now paying full attention to her, I could hear her breathing and I knew she was on the verge.

I got a little nervous wondering if I was ready too, but that was pretty stupid. Of course I was ready! I'd been ready since yesterday. Listening to her gasp and feeling her pussy hugging my dick tighter and tighter - Oh, I was ready! I tried to hold out even longer, but suddenly and with a rush I never expected. My cum did erupt out of me like a volcano. This wasn't a normal orgasm where the cum shoots out of me; this was an explosion. I felt like I was cumming so hard it would be shooting out of her mouth.

Clearly, my orgasm had triggered hers, because she wasn't rising and lowering any more. She was more thrashing, mainly up and down, but a little front to back too. It may not have been the most professional cum shot of all time, but my god it took our breath away. I completely lost track of time; it really was like an out of body experience.

Just when she had milked the last possible drop of semen from me, she fell backwards on me. She had been moving up when her thighs kind of gave out, so I popped out of her and she plopped back on my chest. I felt it then, but watching the footage of it later was awesome - All of that cum was leaking out of her. It started to pool at the base of my cock, but quickly ran around the sides and dripped down on my balls and then off onto the bed. The camera was perfectly placed to catch the shot or our joint love making running like a new born stream all over my recently revealed cock.

Peter cut the feed after a few minutes of this cum covered ball sac shot. We couldn't move. We were exhausted, but we were so happy. Peter called three or four times before Aunt Janey actually answered her phone by kind of slapping at it. She had him on speaker.

"Hey you two," he started, and I thought he was going to be angry. I didn't have the strength to argue with him or anything. "That was perfect! I wish it had gone a little longer. We're going to have to cut in different camera angles to lengthen this to 45 minutes, but all and all this was great. You two are going to have a lot more fans come tomorrow morning. Word about you is getting out, and this footage can only help that along." He kept on going for a little bit, but we weren't listening.

Here I was in bed with the most beautiful creature I had ever held. Her soft skin was pressed against mine. Her sweat was making us stick together just a bit. Our joint cum was now thoroughly soaked into my balls. We probably laid there for at least fifteen minutes, but Aunt Janey did get up and turned off the cameras and the computer.

She came back over to the bed and she softly touched my cock. I jumped. It was like a raw nerve. I was so sensitive I couldn't believe it - and not in a good way. She smiled at me but she wasn't going to torture me, not just then. Instead, she knelt down and took one of my balls into her mouth. They weren't as sensitive as I expected them to be, and this felt really good. Then she took the other into her mouth. She was licking up the juices that had collected on them. When she came up to kiss me, I thought she would have some in her mouth, but I was disappointed to find she had already swallowed them. Greedy!

She only said one word to me, "Bath". I eventually pulled myself up off the bed, dropped Molly's clothes on the floor and followed her into the filling bath tub. We washed each other gently. This too was making love, and we were soft and caring to each other. After the bath, we went into my room to sleep, because her bed was pretty damp. Tomorrow things were left for tomorrow, and we slipped into sleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Summer as a Girl Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds