• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sweet Sister

My Sweet Sister

The only sibling I have in the world is a half-sister. We share the same mom, but we were not raised together. I'm the older one and I was given up by my mom when I was two. I was adopted by a wonderful family, soon afterward. My sister was born four years after my adoption, and once again our mother had no intentions on raising her. She went to live with her paternal grandmother in another state.

For the longest time I did not know I had a sister, though I did know I was adopted. My adopted parents told me about her when I was sixteen and I started to write her letters. She would write me back and would express how nice it was to have someone to talk to. I only got to talk to her on the phone a handful of time, because her grandmother was very strict and would not let her use the phone often.

Two years later I finally met her. My adoptive parents and I were on vacation visiting family in the state where she lived. My folks thought it would be a nice surprise to have me spend the day with my sister. Nobody had told me that this was planned, so when they showed up with her I just about died. She got out of the car and ran into my arms, hugging tightly. I retuned the affection, shaking.

We spent the day together walking around the yard, just talking. When it came time for her to return home I felt a ping of sadness. During the visit I felt that I had found something that was missing from me. I rode with her on the way home and she held onto my hand the entire ride back. We arrived at her house and said our tearful goodbyes. I would not see her again for another eight years.

After I graduated high school I fell into a deep depression, losing contact with most everybody. I wandered the country searching for what I felt was missing in my life. No matter where I ended up, I always felt a piece of me was missing. Meanwhile my sister was having the same emotions as I. When she turn eighteen she married a horrible, selfish person. It seemed to be that we were destined to be miserable.

As I roved the country, I kept in contact with her, though sometimes it was years between calls. Then, not too long ago, I found myself in a jam. I had made a series of bad decisions, and found that I had nowhere to call home. My only resource was my sister. I reluctantly called her, and explained my situation. She didn't hesitate to tell me that I was going to stay with her. I was glad that I had someplace to go, but apprehensive because I didn't know her that well.

After boarding a bus I headed her direction. The trip was long, but it was worth to have another opportunity to see my sister again. When I got to the bus station she was nowhere to be found, and I began to get discouraged, thinking maybe she wasn't going to come. As I paced the parking lot, wondering what to do, a car pulled up. A girl exited the car, looked in my direction, and gave me a big smile. It was my sister. Her face pretty much the same, but the rest of her had turn into a beautiful, curvy woman. She ran into my arms, as she had done years ago, embraced me with a hug and told me that this time I wasn't getting away.

Driving to her house, we made small talk. On arriving, I met her husband, and immediately dislike the man. He was rude, disrespectful, and treated my sister like a dog. With all the introductions out of the way, my sister got me settle in, and we started to really get to know each other.

We grew closer as the days went by. When she would return home from work, she would always give me hugs that seemed to last a lifetime. In our down time we would talk about our hopes and dreams. Quickly I learned that she was an amazing person. Her company became to the most important thing in my life.

Things changed the day I asked to borrow her laptop. Trying to find a job at the time I needed a computer to fill out applications. I asked her to borrow her laptop, she said I could. As I was taking it back to my room she said, "By the way, please don't look at the pictures." I told her I wouldn't and went into my room to start the search.

I knew she must have nude or embarrassing pictures on her laptop with her not wanting me to look at the pictures on it. At that point I did think my sister was very sexually attractive, but I hadn't entertained the thought of seeing her naked. I guess I was wanting for the idea to be place there by someone else, because my curiosity get the better of me.

Opening the picture folder I found a folder named private. Hovering the mouse courser over the folder I thought to myself, I could never undo what I was about to do. My heart raced as I double clicked the folder. The folder opened quickly, immediately displaying tiny thumbnails of my sister. The thumbnails were small, but I could tell that she had on sexy clothes in some and nude in others. I took a hard swallow as I opened a picture.

The picture quickly popped up on the screen, dropping my jaw. It was a pic of her standing in the hallway with her hands on her hips, head cocked to one side, with a girlish smile on her face. She was wearing nothing but a lacey pair of red bra and panties. Studying the picture I noticed that she had a tattoo of a purple and blue butterfly that seemed to be flying out of her panties. At this point I had only seen one picture, and I believe I was viewing a true beauty, a work of art. I'm certain that the painters and sculptors of old would give anything for the chance to have her to model for them.

I began to shuffle through the pictures. Every picture viewed was better than the last. After a good number of pictures, I finally came to the first nude one. It was of her sitting at the edge of her bed, beautiful breasts exposed, with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees. Wow! I was staring at a naked pic of my sister, but I couldn't look away for the beauty was too great. Unnoticed by me my breathing became heaver and my heart rate rose. I clicked to the next picture and it was about the same as the last but she was leaning back a little with her arms supporting her up. Her legs were no longer crossed but they were together. Between her legs I could see a nice patch of pubic hair. At this sight I began to feel movements down below. As I was wearing jeans I had to reach down my pants to rearrange myself.

The next picture, I clicked to, was again like the last one. The only exception, her legs were now spread open. I had full view for my sister's vagina! I couldn't believe I was about to do what I did. I unbuttoned my pants took out my dick and began to masturbate. Clicking though more pics I found myself longing to be the person behind the camera. Fantasizing I'm in the picture with her. More go by and I stop on one where my sister is on her hands and knees, with her backside toward the camera. I see her butthole and pussy and I know that she is ready for it. Studying the pic I began to pump my cock harder and faster. My breathing gets heavier and faster. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I released cum all over my shirt. I dropped my arms to my side and fought to get my breathing under control. After I had finally calmed down I cleaned myself up and thanked God that no one had walked in on me.

I sat there alone for a while, thinking about what I had just did. Usually I felt shame and loneliness after I jacked off to a porno, but this time it felt like a part of me had been liberated. There were no feelings of regret, but I knew it could only stay a fantasy. Over the next few weeks I was constantly getting her to lend me the laptop.

Sometime later, her husband was invited on a weeklong hunting trip, by his boss. He accepted. As he was walking out the door, my sister asked him when he was going to return.

He said. "I might never come back, bitch."

Which is fine by me because interacting with my sister was easier with him away. Her husband was such a dick that I could hardly stand to be around him. I spent a lot of time in my room to get away from his bullshit. Now, with him gone, we could talk openly about what a douche he was.

We had some good times the first few days of our "vacation". The third day I was feeling depressed, I still hadn't found a job, and felt like a burden on sister. I loved her very much and felt that some of her unhappiness, was form me.

Later in the evening as sat on my bed racked with self-loathing, there was a knock at my door. I said "Come in.", and my sister entered the room. Immediately she took notice of the depressed look on my face and asked me what was wrong. I told her I felt that I was a burden on her. She told me it was nonsense. I forced a smile for her, she cocked her head to the side and sighed, "I know what will cheer you up."

I responded. "What."

She then shouted, "TICKLE ATTACK!"

With that exclamation she jump on me, and dug her finger into my side, resulting in my laughter. Try as I might to kicked her off or grab her hands she was just too good at tickling for me to affect her. My only defense was to use her strategy against her. So I thrust my fingers into her sides causing her to double over laughing.

The tickling subsided after few minutes as we moved on to wrestling, trying to pin the other one down. I won, naturally, but only due to my superior upper-body strength. After my triumphant wrestling victory, I back on my bed, just as I had been when she first came in the room. This time I was smiling and a little out of breath. We both were.

She took my hand into hers and told me I would never be a burden. I respond with," I guess." Not liking my response she got on the bed with me, positioned herself between my legs, put her hands on my checks, stared into my eyes and said," You could never be a burden to me." After her statement, she dropped her hands putting them on my thighs, propping herself up. She then just stared into my eyes.

Staring back into her eyes I found what was missing from my soul. It was her. My beautiful sister. The missing piece of my happiness. As we held our gaze, I knew in my heart that I completed her too. Nothing really mattered, as I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes, except this moment. Secretly I longed for this, since I first saw her laptop pictures.

Holding the gaze I swear I felt her circling her thumbs on my thighs as she leaned on them, causing a privates to twitch. My smile slowly faded as my heart began to beat faster. This was the moment I realized she was the most beautiful creation ever. With my left hand, I pushed loose strands of hair behind her ear, lightly stroked her cheek, leaned in, and kissed her.

Surprisingly, she didn't immediately back away. Her lips remained pressed against mine until the kiss ended. I pulled back with my eyes closed, afraid of what I might see when I open them. If there were to be a look of horror of disgust on her face, I would just die. Slowly I opened my eyes to see a small smile on my sister's angelic face. She remained silent, and I didn't know what to say. We just once again stared into each other's souls. Taking the initiative, my sister leaned in and kissed me. Could this really be happening?

I put a little more passion into this one, and she responded with more enthusiasm of her own. I ended the kiss as it was getting uncomfortable with her leaning on my thighs. We repositioned ourselves, still not having said a word to each other, I put my arms around her, and kissed her neck with small tender kisses. Moaning lightly she guided my head back to her lips. We kissed as she opened her mouth slightly, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. Our tongues danced like two seasoned ballroom dancers. It was like magic kissing my sister like this. We made out for about thirty minutes when she pull away from me, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I want to."

It was a simple statement, with not a lot of context, but I knew exactly what she meant.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Biting her bottom lip she nodded. Smiling, I put her face in my hands, and kissed her. I had fantasied about this moment since I saw the pictures on her laptop, but this was no fantasy it was real. I was about to have sex with my sister.

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt I lifted it over her head and tossed it to the ground. Underneath was a familiar looking red bra. Covering her breasts with her arms, she blushing and smiled shyly. Putting my hands on her shoulders I moved them along her arms till I got to her wrists. I grabbed her wrists, and with no resistance I put her arms around my neck. With my arms around her waist, I kissed her long and tenderly. During the kiss I unhooked her bra and as I pulled away the bra came with me, leaving her breasts without their shield. Gently I caressed the sides of each breast, feeling the wonderful softness. Leaning in I kissed the top of her cleavage. Then moved to her right breast, giving the nipple a quick peck. Sticking my tongue out, I flicked the nipple a few times. She started to run her hands through my hair, as I played with her nipple. I took her nipple into my mouth sucking on it and was rewarded with the low moans of pleasure from my sister. The moans got a little louder as I circled her nipple with my tongue, around the areola. Repeating the same with the left breast, I was met with moans of satisfaction.

Taking her gently in my arms I lay her down on the bed. I kissed her forehead, then lips, her chin, neck, above the breast, and bellybutton. Putting my hands on her sides, just under the arms, I caressed her torso until I reached her pants. She was wearing yoga pants. She arched her back as I grabbed both the tops of the pants and panties. Pulled them off revealed the spender that was her body. Having discarded the clothing, I noticed a little friend. The purple and blue butterfly. She laughed as I bent down and kissed the butterfly.

Spreading my sister's legs I brought my face to her pussy. As I did, I put her legs over my shoulders. She let out a loud moan as I circled and licked at her clit. For a few minutes I did this getting her juices flowing. I wiped my mouth as I stood up. I took off my shirt, while she sat up and pulled my shorts and underwear down. My dick had been rock hard since we the first kiss, so I was ready to go.

Grabbing my dick, she stroked it a bit, look up, and smiled. Standing up she push me back on the bed, got on her knees, taking my member into her mouth. What a wonderful sensation it was. The warmth and the sucking caused my eyes roll into the back of my head. Sitting up a bit, I place my hand on the back of her head, gently guiding her movements on my shaft. Thoroughly enjoying the oral, I had to stop her for fear that I might explode then and there.

Guiding her back up, I lay her down on the bed. Invitingly she spreads her legs, knowing what is about to come. On my knees I move in closer to where our privates are almost touching. She positions her feet closer to her butt lifting her knees up. I put my hands on her knees as they lift up. Arching her back a little causes her pussy to touch my cock. Thrusting back and forth I rub my dick on her clit.

"Quit teasing and fuck me already." She seductively said.

Startled by comment I responded, "Yes, Ma'am."

With one hand I spread her pussy lips apart, with the other I ushered my cock to the vaginal opening. Only sticking in the head, I gaze into my sister's eyes, as I slowly shove the rest of my penis in. She wrapped her legs around me as in leaned in to kiss her. Kissing deeply, I began to make love with my sister.

Throwing her arms around me she lets out loud moans of great pleasure. She held me tightly as I pumped harder and faster. We became sweaty and our breathing became heavy and loud as our joyous union continued. I made sure to kiss her as much as possible as I thrust in and out, hard and deep. We interlace our fingers as she climaxed. As I'm about to cum she screamed, "CUM INSIDE ME!" Seconds later I let out a loud moan and release my juice in my beautiful sister.

Rolling off her I try to catch my breath. Looking over at my sister I feel true happiness. I have found what I was missing all my life. I take her in my arms and I tell her I love her. She tells me she loves me. As we lie there we were no longer brother and sister, but eternal lovers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sweet Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1128 milliseconds