My Teacher, My Love Ch. 06

"Oh god damn, fuck, fuckin hell Sophie, oh fuck me, please baby, suck it, bite it, but make me cum, stick you fingers in and fuck me now." Who was I to turn down that heartfelt, passionate request? So I did what she asked of me, she was getting closer as the minutes passed. I was sliding my fingers in and out, very fast and very hard, 3 of them. It was a tight fit, but there was enough lubrication to make it easier. I was now sucking her clit, giving it a few nibbles, licking it like a lollipop, every move or change in pace, effected her. Sometimes she moaned loud, sometimes quiet, sometimes she screamed and sometimes she squeaked. I have even made her pray. I reckon there is an untapped symphony waiting to be written. But I needed release, so I picked up the pace and I made her scream as she bucked against my mouth and came real hard. As she calmed I picked myself of the floor and landing on top of her. I kissed her deep and hard and she kissed me back just as hard, tongues fighting for control, each of us moaning into each others mouth.

"Amy, I need you to fuck me now, I need release really badly." She rolled me over and slid down my body and started to instantly lick me. Oh my god.

"Oh my god, oh fuck me. That feels so good Amy, you got me babe, have me anyway you want, make me scream your name." She licked me hard and bit my clit, oh god, what a feeling.

"You taste so good Sophie."

"Less talking and more licking." Oh god, it felt so good, she stuck two fingers in me while she concentrated on stimulating my clit with her tongue and teeth. I was bucking wildly, I couldn't control myself. She was so good. I was feeling on top of the world when I finally came. But she kept on licking my clit, after a few minutes I came again, and then a third time before it was time to stop. I could explain further, but I came so fast and hard, all I can say was that my head rolled as my brain went to mush, my body shuddered uncontrollably and just let the most amazing and awesome feelings wash over me."

"Stop Amy, I am too sensitive. Oh you are so good to me, that was amazing. You have a very skilful tongue there, an even better skill than your cooking." She got up and half lay on me, she leaned on her elbow, stroking my hair while the other hand gently rubbed my stomach."

"I aim to please. I have to say, I did not realise you were such an animal in bed, I figured you for the tame pussy cat."

"You drive me wild with lust Amy, not a bad thing, it was an interesting experience, very pleasurable, very raw."

"I liked it too, different from this morning, ying and yang."

"I love you Amy, I can't say that enough, everything about you amazes and delights me."

"Ditto Sophie, I am so in love with you, my heart just can't live without you. You said yesterday things were moving too fast, but as you also said, this is just too right to ignore. I just hope we didn't wake people in the next street, not to say your parents."

"Part of me doesn't give a fuck, screaming each others name seems the only thing either of us can think to do without thinking about it. It is a natural release to the intense feelings we give each other. But luckily years ago, dad sound proofed my room when I wanted to learn the drums."

"So you play the drums then. Maybe you can play me something."

"Actually when he soundproofed the room I figured it didn't matter about the drums, I only wanted them to annoy my parents and sister."

"Well at least we can scream till the roof comes off and not have to worry about waking your parents."

"Yes, but I left the window open last night and I reckon we gave the neighbours something to listen to."

"Oh, shit, we both said our names. They will know."

"They can guess, but this is another thing we have to be careful off. Note to us, make sure window is closed before we fuck each others brains out."

"That sounds like a plan." Suddenly Amy became very serious and tears started to roll down her cheeks. I pulled her down fully on top of me and embraced, running my hand up and down her back soothing her.

"Whatever it is Amy, I've got you, forever?"

"Oh Sophie, I am so overjoyed, you make me very happy, too happy to feel like I ever deserved you, but I've got you now and I am never letting you go."

"I won't let you; I can't live without you Amy. It will be hard for now, our freedom will be limited, but no matter what we are together, forever, and I mean that, how can something so amazingly good, ever end?"

"It won't, I have you and you have me, together we are the perfect match, like your dad said. Soulmates."

"I like that, Soulmates; it is the perfect term for us. That explains why things have moved so fast. Like that story we read where they met, spent years avoiding there true feelings and once they kissed it was like a tidal wave of emotions and feelings. Just like our first kiss, we've just been on a short, wonderful journey, never stopping just enjoying every moment, with joy in our hearts." I was crying now, I had found my Soulmate, could things be really this good forever. Yes they could.

"So my love, my dear sweet precious Sophie, can I cook you breakfast."

"That would be very good. Let's get dressed, have breakfast and we can talk."

"We have done a lot of talking these past few days, can't we just enjoy each other today. Because tomorrow we are both back at school, which I am dreading. It is going to be really difficult to let you go, even if it is for just a day." I kissed her, and then we both helped each other up. I put my arms around her neck while she held my waist.

"Amy, I have to say tomorrow worries me also. But no matter what, you can come and go as you please, once school is over for the day and I come home, I will be waiting for you, when we can be together again. But remember, I have to study, you have to work, so when will we have time for anything else, life goes on as normal. We will eventually build a routine and things will get easier."

"I like it when you keep saying we, because it reminds me that together, nobody can ever keep us apart."

"Good, that settles that. Now about our talk, I know that we have done a lot of that and we have plenty of time to deal with things as they come. But if you don't mind, I would just like to summarise a few things with you and as I said yesterday, just a little discussion about the future, but after that, they will be no need to have any major discussions, at least not for a while, hopefully."

"Ok babe, breakfast than chat. Need a quick shower first." And with that she dragged me towards the shower. Sharing a shower with Amy was a new and wonderful experience, it was just about the only way I would be able to take showers as a normal routine. On my own I would just clean then get out. Now I had fun with it and I get to have my hands all over Amy's, naked, beautiful, sculptured body, perfect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 893 milliseconds