• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Time With Debra Ch. 1

My Time With Debra Ch. 1

I was shaking with excitement as I watched her car pull up, into the driveway. I hadn't seen her in over four months. We're so close, but personal matters had kept us from getting together. I watched her fix her gorgeous auburn hair before she stepped out of the car. I ran to the door and pulled myself together. I heard the bell ring, and I slowly opened the door.

Debra had an athletic build, firm breasts and long supple legs. Her hair flowed down to the center of her back, even now as she had it tied back in a loose band.

"Hello Debra," I said and gently kissed her cheek.

"Hello Amy," she replied and kissed my cheek as well.

"How have you been?" I asked, as I led her to the bedroom. I didn't even care at that point, I was just excited she was there with me. I vaguely heard her reply, and saw her smile at me. Her lithe body fell in step with mine as we walked though the double doors, into the back bedroom.

"You didn't tell me anyone else was here." She sang, her voice ringing like small bells.

"Well, Deb, are you well groomed?" I asked her, with a slight smile on my lips.

"Mostly, I only left about an inch or so."

"Shave her." I heard from behind me.

"Yes, of course, Sir." I chimed.

Debra nodded, and smiled slightly, which told me she was a little nervous. I smiled and winked back, to reassure her.

I went to the bathroom and retrieved the materials I needed. I watched Deb slowly strip in the mirror. I could feel my slit become moist with desire, but I knew that I would have to wait my turn for her attention.

I entered the room and placed a towel on the edge of the bed, and motioned for her to sit. She sat down, placed her feet on the edge of the bed, leaned back, spread her legs apart, and looked at me. There was only a small patch of hair, just above her love button. "Trust me" was all I had to say, and she began to relax.

I knelt down in front of her and sat still for a short moment, gazing at her beautiful mound, quickly noticing my own moistness returning. I sighed softly and raised my gaze to meet her gorgeous hazel eyes, "This won't take too long."

I picked up a small pair of scissors and began to slowly snip what little bit of hair she had left, into short stubs. When finished, I made up a thick lather with the shaving cream, and brushed it slowly over her mound, liberally. Once done, I dipped the small razor into warm water, and then made a smooth short stroke, removing some hair. I worked gently and slowly, wanting the experience to last. Unfortunately, it did not last long at all.

Finally I wet my fingers, and removed the rest of the lather, feeling her mons, for an area I might have missed. As I did my searching, I watched small drops of water slowly creep down alongside her pussylips. Seeing this made me even more wet with desire. I could now easily see her engorged labia.

I took a warm, damp washcloth and rubbed clean her now bare mound.

She looked so beautiful, I couldn't help but want her more. I licked my finger, barely sliding it into her sex. I moved it up her slit to her clit, coating my finger with her honey.

I sighed quietly and bit my lip. I flicked her enlarged clit with my finger and brought it back to my lips, tasting her ecstasy. I was finally finished, and now needed to show her off to the others in the room.

I stood up and extended my arms to her, "Come on sweetness, time to get up." She stood up, stretched and thanked me for not missing a spot. Her hand traveled over her mons, feeling the smooth dampened skin, I so badly wanted to taste again.

She smiled, "Your good at that, thank you" she said and glanced over my shoulder.

I grinned back at her, caught her gaze and looked into her eyes, "I'm glad you like it, Deb. It comes with lots of practice, and lots more concentration."

© VvMistressvV

(Part II will be posted ASAP)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Time With Debra Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds