My Valerie Fantasy

Watching this most amazing show made my hands drop to my own pussy and I too began to spread my lips and let my fingertips caress my clit. Knowing my special admirer was almost there, I bent my knees and opened my thighs wide to give her a full view of the sweet bald pussy which she would soon have for her own pleasures; this seemed to take her over the edge.

Opening up to her was confirmation that my young pussy was hers to play with, and with that she pushed two or three fingers in her pussy as her palm rubbed hard against her clit and fucked herself to a shuddering climax, clamping her thighs tight around her hand as she shuddered and bucked her hips as wave after wave of sexual release made her cry out a little, but definitely a cry of pleasure. She looked up and giggled as slowly her muscles relaxed and she regained some sense of composure...

I wanted to do for Valerie what she had just done for me but she surprised me, quickly she washed herself off, stepped out of the cubicle and walked over to me, she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear

"I'll see you upstairs sweet pea, we have plans to make", and with that she was gone...

Slowly a realisation came over me that what had just happened was not only something I'd wanted for such a long time, but obviously something Valerie had thought about too, and as of now there was no going back...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds