• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Very Own Secret Slut

My Very Own Secret Slut

My wife was out of town last week, so on Monday night after work, I decided to look at some porn on the internet. After surfing for a little while, I came across a great website. It wasn't very big, but it had these amazing pictures of this woman in a black mask choking on huge cocks, and getting cum sprayed into her face. I scrolled down, rubbing my hard cock through my jeans as I looked at the hot pictures. What a slut, I thought. That's exactly what I'd do to her if I could, and even more.

I was almost at the bottom of the page, and decided to get my cock out of my jeans. Then, I looked at the last picture and was shocked. It was a picture of this girl's tits, and they had "Fuck my face, come on me" written on them in black marker. I remembered thinking that I had seen that before, on a girl in my office. She had been bringing me some files a few weeks ago, and the top few buttons on her blouse were open. As she leaned over my desk to put the files down, I had snuck a quick peek, seeing her black-bra wrapped cleavage and those words.

"What the hell is that?" I had blurted out, pointing before even thinking that this would be evidence of me checking her out.

"Oh, nothing…I just went to a costume party last night is all," She had said, quickly buttoning up the blouse. She hadn't even been that embarrassed, but when I think back to it, I wasn't even sure what I had read, but now I am. I noticed how her reddish-brown hair was the same colour, and even through the mask I could tell it was the same girl.

Some costume party, I thought, as I sat at my computer and stroked my self into orgasm while looking at this girl and thinking what I'd like to do to her. I imagined that it was my dick I was making her beg for as I slapped her in the face with it, knowing how badly she wanted the cum. Oh yes, I thought. I wanted to make her my very own slut badly as I sat there afterwards.

Then, the next day at work, I had an idea. I sent her an e-mail.

"hey SS…What are you doing later tonight?" I wrote, and then I attached the link to the site I had found. I didn't have to wait long for a reply.

"What do you think you're doing?" She said when she came into my office and shut the door ten minutes later. She was wearing a short, black business skirt with black heels and fishnet stockings. On top was a white blouse, thin enough that I could see her black bra through it. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like there was any writing.

"I think I should ask you the same question…" I said to her, grinning as I leaned back in my chair. I could feel blood move to my cock as I thought about those pictures.

"How did you find that website? Did you tell anyone about it?" She asked me. I told her that I hadn't told anyone…yet.

"But it seems like the kind of thing some of the guys on this floor might be interested in…" I said.

"Oh no, please no. If people find out, I'll probably be fired. I need this job!" she pleaded. "What can I do so you don't tell anyone? Do you want money? Or…" she said, raising her eyebrows, and licking her lips "Do you want me to blow you?" And she stepped closer to me. I could tell she wanted to, that she probably hadn't tasted cock in a few days and needed it. It was also right then that I knew I could get more out of her than a blowjob.

"Like I said," I told her, putting up a hand to stop her advance "What are you doing later tonight?" And I smiled.

"Nothing….yet…" she said, smiling back at me. I quickly wrote down my address on a piece of paper.

"Be there at 8pm" I told her, "And come prepared," Then she left my office.

I relaxed in my chair, breathing heavily. My dick was hard from the excitement, but I didn't want to jerk it now. I knew that I had to save all my cum for tonight.

The rest of the day passed slowly. I couldn't stop thinking of what I was going to do with SS that night. Eventually though, it was quitting time.

When I got home, I took a long shower and changed into a pair of black jeans, not bothering with underwear. Then I took stock of the toys that I thought I might be using tonight. My wife and I had been into bondage for a long time and had gone through quite a few different phases, so we had quite a nice little collection.

By that time, it was nearly eight o'clock, so I went downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring. I opened the door, and you stepped quickly inside. I figured that since she already had her little black mask on, she didn't want the neighbours seeing her. Then I closed the door, and we stood in the entrance hall looking at each other.

I could feel her eyes checking me out, and I knew that she would see me standing there in my black jeans held up by a wide, leather belt with a big silver buckle. I was shirtless, revealing my smooth, muscular chest. I stared at her from a height of 6'2" with my brown eyes and hair. I could see that she was wearing the same clothes as she had at the office that day, but now her blouse was unbuttoned once again, just enough so that I could see her cleavage.

"So…I'm guessing you came because you like cock so much, right?" I asked her, crossing my arms. She blushed a bit, but didn't seem too fazed.

"Yes," She said, reaching up to brush one of her large breasts.

"Well then…I guess we'll have to see about that…" And I lead her into the living room, where there were some large, black leather couches and a coffee table. I sat down on one of the couches and pulled her down with me so that she was sitting on my lap, my hard cock pressing against her ass. With one hand, I rubbed your leg, letting my hand slide up just under your skirt until I could feel the top of your fishnet stocking and the garter attached for it. She moaned a bit.

"So, you want to know what I think about your website?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," She said, leaning into me and pressing one of her nice, large tits against my body.

"I think its dirty, and I think you are dirty, cock-loving slut. Am I right?"

"Oh, very right," She said. I smiled at her, letting my hand go up a bit farther until I could feel her silky panties.

"I thought so. Now, do you know what I think dirty, cock-loving sluts deserve?"

"Mmm…big, juicy cocks?" She asked.

"No!" I told her "They deserve spankings!" And I turned her over on my lap so that my hard dick was pressing against her stomach, her ass slightly raised up in the air and her tits hanging down as she faced the floor. I pressed her down, using one hand one the small of her back, and with the other hand lifted up her skirt to reveal her smooth, white ass separated neatly by a black, lacy and silky thong put on after her stockings and garter. I pulled on it, pulling it up higher into her crack. Then I raised my hand, and slapped her hard.

"That's for the first picture on your website," I said. And then I slapped her again. "And that's for the second picture…" And I went on until I spanked her for the seventh picture, then spanked her again.

"Oh, what was that for?" She asked me, breathing heavily, as I looked at the red marks I had left.

"That was for even coming to my house, and this" I said, as I spanked her again hard on both cheeks with my open hand "is for what you're going to be doing later." Then I stopped, rubbing her butt and letting my hand pull her thong up tighter into her ass again, rubbing the backs of her legs as we both caught our breath.

"Now, do you still like eating cock?" I asked her.

"Mmm…oh yes" She said, and I spanked her hard on the ass again.

"You are a naughty slut, aren't you?"

"Mmm, oh yes sir," She said, and I spanked her again, hearing her yell out.

"Now, lets see if you like cocks as much as you say." And I pushed her off my lap, onto the floor. "Get that shirt and skirt off," I told her as I left the room quickly.

I came back carrying the box of toys to find her laying on the coffee table wearing only her bra, garters and stockings, black thong, heels, and of course, the little black mask. One hand had slipped into her underwear and I could tell she was rubbing herself.

"Don't touch your self until I tell you, slut" I yelled as I watched her. "Now come here and get on your knees," And I pointed to the ground right in front of me. She crawled over, then sat up, looking at me as she put her hands on my hips. I pushed them away.

"First, we're going to see how well you can suck this cock…I bet you are so cock-hungry that even rubber cock will taste good, won't it?" I asked her, holding up a big, thick 8inch flesh-coloured rubber dildo with balls.

"Oh, yes please, Sir," And she took it from my hands and began licking it up and down, sucking the balls, then putting the whole thing in her mouth. The whole time, she looked up through her mask and over the dildo at me as I stood there with my arms crossed. I thought about how much I was enjoying have my own private fuck toy, and what I was going to do with her the rest of the night. My big cock started to bulge in my jeans as I thought about her choking on it, but for now just watched her.

"Good…" I said "but not quite good enough. Maybe you need me to help you. Yes, I think that's it." And I stepped around behind her, pulling her arms behind her back and getting out a pair of handcuffs. The handcuffs were like the metal police ones, but wrapped in padded black leather, and I put them on her. Having her arms behind her back like that forced her tits out, and as I stood behind her, I reached around and rubbed them. She moaned.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" I said, and then I pulled on her bra fabric hard, ripping where it was joined at the center and freeing her tits. Before she could answer me though, I had stuffed the big dildo into her mouth and was sliding it in and out while still behind her. I could feel her hands grabbing for my dick through my jeans, but I ignored it. I concentrated on sliding the dildo in, very deeply, then out, with one hand as the other started to rub her pussy through her underwear.

"Oh yeah, eat that big rubber dick slut…suck it down hard…show me how much you love it" I whispered in her ear. Then, when I got tired of doing that, I stood up and let the dildo fall to the floor. I unzipped my jeans, and stepped out of them, revealing my own big, hard cock. It was a good 8inches, and very veined. I stood up over her, rubbing it, taunting her with it. Then, when she leaned forward to try and suck it, I slapped her in the face with it. Then again, and again, one hand holding her hair, the other slapping her in the mouth with my big hard cock.

"You don't deserve to suck my dick yet, slut. You aren't ready yet." I told her. Then I pulled off her black mask, finally seeing how much of a little whore I had made out of the girl from my office. The tip of my dick was just about touching her lips now, but I held her head back, not letting it get any closer. "I was going to give you this, but I don't think you are ready for it either," I told her, holding up a black leather collar with a silver ring for a chain.

"No," She said "Please make me your slut! Collar me and feed me your cock!" She pleaded. I laughed at her, then pushed her onto her back so that she was lying on the floor, her tits to the air.

Then I climbed on top of her and straddled her body. In one hand, I held a black magic marker and I wrote "I crave cock" across her tits as she squirmed beneath me. Then I picked up the dildo again.

"Want to show me again how you suck cock, slut?" I asked, waving it in front of her face. She nodded and moved her head towards it, so I slide the dildo into her mouth. Then, once she was moving her head up and down, bobbing on the cock, I pulled out a digital camera and took a picture.

"oh, that came out nicely…look," I said, and showed her the image that came up. Her face with the dildo in her mouth and her tits that were written on could be clearly seen.

"What! What did you take that picture for!!" She yelled at me.

"Just to prove how much of a dirty slut you are" I told her, wagging my finger at her. Then I climbed off her and went to the computer on the other side of the room, putting the picture onto my hard drive. "I think the office will enjoy seeing this!" I told her.

"No, please!" She said, rolling around half naked on the floor, hands still cuffed behind her back. Then I walked over to her and helped her into a sitting position, unlocking her hands. She rubbed her wrists.

"You really don't want anyone to know how cock hungry you are, do you?" I asked her, smiling.

"No, seriously…please don't send it to the office…like I said, I'll do anything!" She pleaded. I thought about this for a moment, my cock hard between my legs. She started to lean towards it, but I grabbed her hair and stopped her.

"How badly do you want this cock?" I asked, rubbing her face on the tip.

"BADDLY!" she said, reaching with her hands to grab my balls.

"Well then, I think you should go home right now and think about how badly you want my cock…then check your e-mail and do exactly what I tell you. Understand?" I said to her, still holding her hair. She nodded, and I let her get dressed and leave, knowing that I would see her tomorrow.

Then I sat down, stroking my dick, and got ready to write the e-mail instructions to her….

(If you like this story, let me know...and I'm always looking to play online!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Very Own Secret Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds