My Wicked Ways Ch. 02

"Help yourself, babe," Teresa bent over while Ana spread her cheeks and gave her a great amount to ease my entry into her bottom.

"Teresa has wanted this for a good while now, ever since I won the coin toss to be sodomized. This is the perfect excuse to get her ass fucked at last, and frankly, I envy her. Maybe I should butt-fuck you, too, if it means that I can spend the rest of my life paying you back with my ass," Ana laughed sensually, quite obviously enjoying the sight of her good friend and colleague taking it in the butt.

"Ana, you should! It's so fucking great!" Teresa moaned, as I smelled the juices beginning to ease from her cunt while I fucked her ass.

"Tell me about it," Nydia chimed in at last, "I'm addicted to his cock going up my ass. I couldn't give it up if I tried, especially while I wear the thigh-high boots. I love it far too much. Mark was right. I'll still be taking his cock up my ass when I'm sixty, and I'll love it even then."

"See, that's what Teresa's aiming for, I think, aren't you, Teresa?" Ana chuckled while I continued to plunder her friend's ass.

"I should ... be ... so ... lucky," Teresa grunted while I rammed her asshole harder, taking longer because I had already cum so recently.

"Is that what you really want?" I groaned as I fucked Teresa's sweet booty for yet another stroke, definitely noting how wet she was now.

"God, yes!" was all that Teresa could say now, as she came somewhat messily and so enthusiastically that I followed with my own release just seconds later.

"Really? That's what you want, Teresa, what this debt talk was really about? You want me to fuck your ass regularly, to make it a major part of our sex life together, for as long as possible? Hell, girl, you don't need to owe me for that! That is my pleasure, I promise! Besides, it's not like I minded having you up my ass, either. It was pretty hot, especially while I buggered Ana, too," I remarked now that my cock began to return to normal ... for now.

"All the same, I love the idea of having my ass become your property. Even better if it's for life. What do you say? Will you take possession of my ass? Make me your bitch? Own my ass forever! I even want to get a tattoo with the words 'property of Mark Schumacher' on my ass. That would be fucking hot, lover! What do you girls think?" Teresa suggested.

"I think that it's a splendid plan, as long as you let me draw up the papers," Shelby interjected, as we had left the door unlocked and she just let herself and Josie inside.

"Really? Is that legally binding, because if it is, what else did I miss from not going to law school?" I teased her before planting a kiss on her lips first and then Josie's.

"Of course not, but you want it to look quite official, don't you? I can have witnesses, the proper stationery, etc. to make it appear like a proper legal document. While you're at it, toss in my name as well, and Josie's, right, Josie?" Shelby assured me.

"But we've never...," I observed.

"Not yet, but I'll fix that for sure. I can tell from what I saw and heard that you are pretty damn good in the sack. Too bad I'll have to wait for my next turn later tonight, but I don't honestly blame poor Teresa. Something about you tells me that what I really want is to bend over in just my blouse or top while you fuck me from behind in either or both holes and to keep doing this for the rest of my life. For now, however, I'll do anything to entertain or please you until you can get hard again for me and fuck me into next year. So, how about that contract? I want in. Josie wants in. I could just tell," Shelby promised me, while Josie licked her lips to confirm that.

"I want in, too," Nydia commented.

"Same here. Any guy who is good enough to own my daughter's ass is good enough to own mine as well," Cherry winked at me when she said that.

"So, we can be butt slaves together, right, Mom?" Nydia reacted, even kissing her mother for the desired effect.

"Forever, baby, forever," Cherry agreed, her lewd grin leaving no doubt as to how she felt about things.

"Where can I sign up?" Ana threw in her own two cents' worth.

"Hey, don't leave me out. I'm one of his Assyrian princesses and mother of one of his unborn kids. My ass was his the moment he fucked me and knocked me up in the washroom," Ninve smiled, mooning me to remind me of my favorite part of her body.

"Me, neither. A life of service to such a great guy? Having my ass taken when he wants it, on his terms? Not having to worry about a thing but serving him? Pleasing the father of my unborn child? Works for me," Sandra gave me a look that spoke volumes with the intensity of her lust.

"So, you all want to do this? Sign over your asses to me? Sure you won't change your mind later?" I expressed some surprise, but not too much, given their passionate ways.

"Honey, I think that I speak for us all when I say, just go with it. Like it or not, we're yours and you're stuck with us, babe," Ninve summed it up, punctuating her words with a kiss that began the first twitching of my revived cock.

"Before I get the papers together for us to sign, let's offer a toast to Mark, the man who owns our hearts as well as our butts," Shelby blew me a kiss to make it clear where she stood.

Something told me that I was in for one hell of a long night, and I couldn't wait for it to begin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds