My Wife and Her Sister

Almost right away my balls were slapping against Ann's clit as I hammered my wife doggystyle. Each time I thrust in, I pushed Ann's face forward into her sister's pussy so that Ann was essentially rocking back and forth between us. Soon the room was filled with the scent of sweat and sex, while our pleasured moans surrounded us.

I sank my nails deep into Ann's flesh and pumped as hard and fast into her as I could, all self-control vanishing at that point. I fucked her so hard that she started to moan louder but never taking her attention away from Brittany. Brittany continued to squirm and cry, eventually lifting her legs up and then settling her ankles on her sister's shoulders. It was only then that I released Ann's hips and instead latched a hand on each of Brittany's ankles. It was the only time that night that I made any physical contact with my sister-in-law - just some harmless touch to bring us all together, and yet somehow turning me on even more.

From there, the whirlwind just continued. I squeezed Brittany's ankles tightly and nailed my wife from behind, pounding her pussy and making the bed creak loudly beneath us until I felt my balls about to explode, happily, just as Ann made her unmistakable orgasm moan. I held off my own climax as long as I could to allow Ann to enjoy cumming as much as possible, but finally, I let go of Brittany's ankles and pulled out of my wife, just in time to quickly grab my prick, stroke it furiously and unleash a long, hard cumshot all over Ann's ass and back.

Brittany squealed as she watched my cock erupt, and Ann just kept moaning through the end of her orgasm, twitching each time Brittany, I or my cum made contact with her. Once I was finished, I took a minute to admire the sweating, moaning girls in front of me before I ran out of the room to get a rag for clean-up. By the time I got back, Brittany was sitting up, and Ann was lying on her stomach, relaxing and recovering as she waited for me to wipe off her back. I took another moment to admire the spectacle and try to process what had just happened, still not convinced that I wasn't dreaming.

Upon the conclusion of our evening, we got dressed, and Brittany left, simply waving and saying, "Bye, guys!" with a goofy smile on her face as if we hadn't all just shared in an incredible, unforgettable and perhaps life-changing experience. To this day I don't know what her husband knew of this evening, but I imagine he was in the dark. I wondered if maybe he would join us some day but I kind of hoped he wouldn't.

As time passed, it became evident that the incest threesome was a one-and-done deal. It was for the best, I know, because we are all adults with real lives, but it was a fun break from the everyday. Ann and I haven't ruled out another threesome in the future-just not likely with Brittany. Either way, that experience taught my wife and me a lot more about our sexuality and opened the door to enjoyment in pushing the boundaries of our marriage bed. As we no longer repress our fantasies, more and more we have experienced a deeper level of honesty and intimacy - and fun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds