• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife and the Teacher

My Wife and the Teacher

First attempt be gentle. Based on actual events, names changed to protect the guilty. This story contains only a bit of sex, so if you are looking for a fuck fest orgy story, keep searching.

*****

My wife and I have had a handful of sexual encounters outside of our marriage. A few have included both of us and one just her. This is that story told from my point of view. Our extra marital sexual escapades all happened randomly (we don't search online), we just go with the flow and sometimes universes align for the better.

We have been married 15 years. My wife, Jessica is 35, 5'3", 120 lbs with dark hair. She has 34C boobs and a smooth lasered pussy. She is of South American descent and quite a looker. I'm not ugly, but in boxing parlance, I am punching well above my weight division.

Where to begin. Our 2 children are in elementary school. As with most stay at home mums, Jessica takes the kids to school in the morning and picks them up in the afternoon. She told me a few times that one of the teachers, is very good looking and would always chat with her. I let her know the reason was because he wanted to get into her pants, but she had worked that out already.

Jessica would give me updates as they occurred on any flirting that went on between the two. She said of late that Brett (the teacher) was always out in the yard in the morning before school began and after it finished. She knew he wasn't always on yard duty but would always smile when he saw her and started up small talk.

******

I was sitting at my desk at work. It was late afternoon and the day had dragged on. My phone starting ringing, breaking me from the mundane task I was attempting to complete. It was Jessica.

"Hi, how's it going?" I ask as I answer her call.

"It's been an interesting afternoon" replied Jess.

"Ok, you have my attention... what happened?"

"well...I was picking up the kids after school and was having a chat to my friend Brett. It was a bit of small talk about travelling the world when he made a lame joke. As I laughed I brushed his forearm with my hand." she explained.

"Did you get a reaction from him?" I replied in anticipation.

"I think so. His eyes seemed to widen at my touch. It got his attention. I know it made my pussy tingle." I could detect a faint snicker as she said it. It was like talking to a teenager.

"Anything else happen?"

"No. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I'm going to need some of your cock tonight though, as it has got me extra horny" Jess said with fervour.

"It's a date. Will see you when I get home". I hung up knowing I was getting lucky tonight, not that I had anything to complain about. Our sex life was fantastic, spontaneous and regular.

I got home around 6pm after work. Kissed Jess and the kid's hello and washed up for dinner. We watched a bit of TV before the kids went to bed. I took Jess by the hand and led her to the bedroom. I kissed her passionately as I slid my hand down the front of her jeans. After slowly rubbing her clit I slipped a finger into her pussy. She let out a moan.

"So you were this wet when you were talking to the teacher today?" I asked as I fingered her.

"Not this wet, but the sexual tension between Brett and I had me a little worked up." She replied.

We stripped down and jumped into bed. No foreplay tonight, Jess rolled me on my back and jumped on top. Reaching back she grabbed my cock and rubbed it at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself down and started riding me like it was going to be her last fuck.

"I bet you're thinking about his cock in your pussy?" I said to Jess.

She smiled and nodded. Nothing more was said, she had her eyes closed as she rode me. I knew she was imagining him fucking her. I'm not going to complain, damn her pussy felt good. I rolled out from under her, putting her into doggy position and shoved my cock in. I fucked her hard to orgasm. When I knew she had cum it was my turn. It didn't take long before I was shooting my load deep into her tight hole.

We fell asleep, both satisfied.

As I got ready for work the next morning I teased Jessica about her new beau. She blushed and flashed me her gorgeous smile. . I dared her to wear something a bit more overtly sexy. It couldn't be anything revealing due to her going onto school grounds, but as it was going to be a nice day it left her with a few choices. I went off to work with a hard on wondering what Jess would do.

It was about 10 in the morning, I got a text from Jess. It had a picture of her and what she was going to wear when she picked the kids up. She had a tight pair of jeans on and a white tank top. She looked damn hot and had a devilish grin on her face. Considering the weather, she would not look out of place. But considering her ulterior motives I gave her an A for subtlety

Time got the better of me at work and around 4pm my phone beeped, it was another text from Jess. All it said was "dare accomplished, it got his attention". Knowing her flirtatious ways, I bet Brett would have been squirming trying not to get aroused while he talked to Jess. I let out a laugh and got a few looks in the office.

That night in bed, it was time for Jess to give me an in depth account of the day's events. She started telling me how wet she had got trying to work out what outfit she would wear that afternoon. I put my hand down to her pussy and found it very wet. She continued as I slowly rubbed her clit. When she got to the school, while she was waiting for the kids, she was chatting with some of the other mums. The usual banter. She then got a tap on her shoulder, it was Brett. He asked if he could have a quick chat in his office about one of our kids. She excused herself and followed him into the building.

They entered his office and he closed the door. At this stage Jess said she was a little worried. She didn't want anything to happen on school grounds, for obvious reason. She let Brett know this and he agreed. He just wanted her to know how sexy she looked and if he stood outside talking to her he would have trouble hiding his erection. Jess said she blushed and thanked him. Brett had then leaned in to kiss her, but at the last moment Jess said she turned her head so he only caught her cheek. She wrote her number on a piece of paper and turned towards the door. As she left she said she told him that she was so wet she needed to get home to change, winked at him and left.

At this point I was rock hard. Jess had her hand around my cock and was slowing stroking it.

"Well now, who enjoyed my days adventure?" she teased.

"How far is this going Jess? Think you will have his rod in your hand anytime soon?"

She just shrugged and put her lips around my cock. She knew it wouldn't take long to make me cum. As I was about to explode I let her know and she pointed my cock at her tits. The first spurt hit her so hard I thought I had shot her. After I had calmed down, I lay her on her back and went down on her. Her pussy tasted so sweet as I lapped up her juices. I pulled back the hood of her clit and flicked my tongue over it. She let out a moan and raised her hips as if to tell me don't stop. I kept at it until she grabbed a handful of the bed sheets and started to cum.

"Fuck that felt good" she whispered. I kissed her goodnight knowing what she was going to dream about.

I waited for Jess to bring up the topic over the next few days. She had given Brett her phone number and he would have been a fool if he didn't contact her, even if it was for a bit of sexting. A couple of days after her office dalliance, I was working away when my phone rang. It was Jessica, she said that she had received a text from Brett.

"What did it say?" I asked in anticipation.

"Hang on, let me open it up on my phone and read it to you. OK, it says "I went home and wanked my cock thinking about you. Damn you are hot."

"Well I think you have his full attention" I laughed down the phone.

"I'm sure I do." Replied Jess.

"Soooooo, what was your reply?" I asked hoping she had text him back without putting pressure on her to do so. I wanted her to take the lead if it was to go further.

"I would like to see that...and more" was her reply. "He hasn't text back yet, but I think he will" she giggled. I was that hard I knew I couldn't move from my desk for quite a while.

Later that night while watching TV, Jess's phone beeped. It was from her teacher. She showed me a picture of him holding his cock with cum everywhere. She licked her lips and said she would like to get her lips around that.

"You going to send him a pic?" I questioned my wife.

"No way. The last thing I want is a pic of my pussy roaming the internet."

She started tapping out a message on her phone. She pressed send then flashed me her phone. "That looks nice...when do I get to see it in real life? ". What a brazen hussy, to send another man a sexually suggestive text. And she had the audacity to do it right in front of me while I stroked my cock.

Her phone beeped again. She read the text and held up her phone. The text read "I have next Tuesday morning off, no class til 1pm. Will be at the car park of the National Park.

Hmmmm Jess mused as she tapped out a reply. "10 am, see you there ". We both got up and ran to the bedroom, knowing we would be fucking long and hard tonight.

We didn't talk about it over the next few days, but we both knew it was on our minds. We fucked a few more times than usual to rid us of the sexual tension that was building. Seemed like an eternity before Tuesday rolled around.

"You had anymore texts from Brett since a few days ago?"

"No. I am in two minds whether he is going to turn up or chicken out" Jess pondered.

"As if. He would be a complete moron not to turn up. Damn, if I didn't have an early meeting this morning I would be there already" I joked.

I went off to work and got to my meeting. It dragged on and I lost track of time. When the meeting broke up it was 12.30 pm. I wondered how Jessica had gone. I picked up my phone and had a missed call from Jess. There was also a text from her.

She text me at 11.30 am. "Had a nice time at the park. Got here at 10.00, Brett was already waiting". Haha, knew he would be the dirty fucker. I text Jess back "need a full run down tonight". I tried to go back to work but it was futile. I had pictures in my head I couldn't get out.

That night I waited for Jess to give me the details. She strung me along in anticipation all night. She knew I was dying to know what happened but seemed to enjoy my discomfort at not knowing. We finally got to bed and she told me to undress. I don't think The Flash could have done it faster. I sat on the bed with a rock hard cock waiting for Jess to begin. She slowly undressed and slid in next to me.

"Ok, where do I begin" Jess said. "Well, when I got to the car park there was only 1 other car there. I drove towards it and saw it was Brett. I parked next to him and he got into the passenger side of my car. We didn't say anything to each other, just leaned in and started to kiss passionately."

Jess grabbed my rod and started rubbing the pre cum around my knob. If she kept that up I was going to blow very soon. I put my hand to her cunt and easily slipped 2 fingers in. She was really enjoying the retelling of her morning.

"He started felling my tits through my blouse. He could feel my hard nipples through the material and squeezed them between his fingers. I slid my hand down to his crotch and could feel his cock through his jeans."

I listened knowing that once Jess gets worked up, she is like a sexual nympho. A bus load of Japanese tourists could have pulled into the car park and she wouldn't have cared.

"I pulled his zipper down as quick as I could. I fumbled a bit, but finally got his cock out of his pants. His cock was around your length, 6.5-7.0 inches but a bit thinner."

Damn right it was thinner I chuckled to myself

"I started stroking Brett's cock, it seemed as wet as my pussy. There was a lot of clear fluid, he must have been thinking about it all morning. I bent over and took him in my mouth. He tasted different but still nice. I gave him a great blow job for the next 5 minutes. I could hear his breathing get louder then his body stiffened. I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand as he came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop, tasted different to you, but not bad."

"Wow. You are a little devil aren't you? What happened next?" I wanted to know how far they had gone.

"We chatted for a bit after that then he left." Jess said.

"Were you disappointed he didn't go down on you?" I asked hoping that how it ended that morning wasn't a downer for her.

"No, it was too awkward in the front seat. I told him that we would have to try it in a less inconvenient location next time" she winked at me as she said it.

AS I fucked her after her telling me her story, she said she really wanted to fuck him and if I had a problem with it. I let her know there was no problem on my part, I just wanted to be kept in the loop as it happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife and the Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds