My Wife Fucks Another Man

One more time, several weeks later, my wife went off to Phil's house without me, and without my permission. This time...was the last time!

This time, when she came home, (she beat me home), but by now I had figured she had gone to see him as she hadn't answered the home phone all night long, (this was before it was common to carry a cellphone), and when I came in she asked me to sit down and listen to her. She told me that she and Phil were through, that she realized that he was a nut case and had just been stringing her along. She told me that his house was just the way he looked, sloppy, and that she had spent much of her time, both times there, doing housework for him. She also told me that Phil was, or at least said he was, madly in love with her and begged her to leave me. She said that he kept telling her that I must not love her, and respect her, if I wanted other men to fuck her. She knew that wasn't true. She said that she fell for all that crap and that she had become very infatuated with him, although, not in love with him. Phil kept asking her to leave me and move in with him. That's when she started to really think, and realized that what she was doing was wrong. There was no way she was going to give up me, and our life, for Phil. She loved me, wasn't in love with him, and he wasn't the man, nor did he have the life to offer her, that she wanted.

She said the final straw that snapped her back to her senses was when Phil told her, (the night before), that she needed to leave me, and when she did; she needed to make sure that she got our Harley-Davidson motorcycle in the divorce because she had helped work and pay for it and it wouldn't be right for me to be riding some other woman's ass around on it after she had helped me pay for it! Brandie said, "That was IT! When he said that, I knew that he was a nutcase! He didn't really want me, he just wanted to fuck me whenever he wanted to and he wanted your Harley!"

There was much crying on her part, she couldn't apologize enough and we talked about this and other things for several hours. We finally agree that now that Phil was history, (and he really was, neither of us ever saw him, or heard from him again), that we could get on with our "HOT Wife/Swinging Lifestyle plans and have some real fun!

And we have. We have never had any other problems and we have always been open and honest with each other and always talked things through. My wife, Brandie and I, have been sharing her with other men for nearly 20 years now. We have had hundreds of different sexual situations all for the enjoyment of both of us and with both of our complete and total knowledge and permission.

Just to name a few of the things we have done, this is certainly not a complete list;

-We joined a swingers club and have had too many different sexual encounters there to count! I have watched and joined in as Brandie has fucked scores of different men there and even had a couple of small gang-bangs.

-We have had a couple of small gang-bangs in motel rooms with men that we have met at the club, or other nightclubs and took back to the motel with us.

-We have had sex with strangers we didn't know in adult book stores.

-With my permission, Brandie has gone to the swingers club without me, had sex, and come home to tell me about it.

-With my permission, Brandie has gone to house parties without me and had sex, then come home and told me about it.

-With my permission, Brandie traveled overnight to another man's house in another city, where he and her had sex while I watched on web cam. (We knew this guy, he had been to our home before and we had threesomes with him before).

-Brandie and I have hosted scores of swingers parties at our home where she has many times had sex while I watched, others watched, and I often have joined in.

-Brandie once got "picked up" by a biker while she was on a road trip and he and she ended up having sex in an adult book store movie booth and then she told me about it afterwords.

-I watched my wife get "picked up" by a businessman in a hotel lounge while he didn't know I was there until it came time to go to the room and have sex, THAT was a cool experience!

-And along the way, I have enjoyed the thrill of getting those sloppy 2nd's, sometimes, sloppy 3rd's and even 4th's, from my wife's well fucked and well used cunt after other men have fully enjoyed fucking her, many, many times!

So, for all the bullshit that our "very first ever" experience turned out to be with Phil, we were able to work our way passed it, get over it, and have had 20 years of fantastic swinging sexual fun since!

The lessons for anyone considering this lifestyle for themselves are this;

-Talk to each other before starting it, about the expectations and desires of each of you.

-Set clear guidelines, "rules", of what is acceptable to each of you, but don't make them so restrictive as to take away the opportunities for spontaneity and fun.

-Make sure that you have clear communication between you and that you have some code words, or phrases that you each understand so that you can stop the action, or communicate with each other when one of you is feeling uncomfortable about something in the presence of some one else.

-And if the situation doesn't "feel right", then don't go through with it and try to force something good out of a bad situation.

Phil gave both of us many bad vibes that first night and we should have had the good common sense to have thanked him for a good dinner, but left it at that.

There have been some good voyeuristic parts to this story, and for the hardcore "cuckold", even some of the follow up parts when my wife and Phil carried on for a bit after that first meeting, might even be enjoyable reading. For those of you thinking about trying the HOT Wife/Swinging Lifestyle for yourselves, there might be a few lessons to be learned here. So I hope that everyone has enjoyed the story of the true, "First time I ever watched another man fuck my wife"!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds