My Wife Opening Up Ch. 03

Kay's hair was smeared over her sweaty face, as she came down from her orgasm. I still held her hands, because Clair and Jay combined, were still pumping the rest of his load in her.

"Oh my good boy, empty them, empty them completely. Kay wants you to be a daddy, and that means you will be a real man. Keep pumping my new big man." Clair grunted in an encouraging chant to Jay.

"Oh Lee, you must be bursting, I want to help you." Clair said as she turned towards me.

"Oh you have no idea, I am really to blow off!"

Clair zipped down my pants while I stood in front of Kay. My cock popped out hard, blue and dripping with precum. Clair started to slowly stoke my cock, holding the shaft tightly, and aiming the head towards Kay.

Kay, still sitting on Jay's spent cock, leaned forward and kissed mine.

"Lee, you are so patient. What a good husband to let me teach this kid." Kay said to me.

She tried to get up and stumbled sideways, the alcohol and the ecstasy of her fucking made her legs wobbly. She was on her hands and knees trying to get up, when the best man squeezed thru the crowd.

"My, my, what do I see here? A pussy looking me straight in the eye. Well what an invitation!" His loincloth was straight up, his big stiff cock holding it up vertical. He was very well endowed, and it glistened with pussy juice, probably from the tall blonde girl he left with earlier.

He grabbed Kay's hips and held her from getting up.

"Aw Jay, you left me with sloppy seconds," then he looked up at me, and still I was having my cock stroked only a couple of feet away.

"Sir, I am going to fuck your wife. Any objections?" he asked, not really giving a shit as to whether I agreed or not. "Guess not, well he goes!"

He grabbed his cock shaft by the base, and lined up his head to the slit of Kay's pussy. He rubbed it up and down a couple of time to lube up the head, and then slammed it in.

Kay was trying to object when the best man first grabbed him, but now in such a prone position, with her ass up in the air, surrendered to the 8+inch boner that was immediately slamming into her hard.

"Let me get up........................ what are you doing.................. Lee is that you? ...............Oh that feels so good, oh yes, yes, YES! FUCK ME!"

"Certainly, hmm nice and tight, for a hot momma I like this one," the best man declared. "I would recommend this pussy to anyone, line up here if you want a turn" he said to no one in particular.

I could not hold any more, Clair expertly stroking my cock had put me over the edge. I started shaking violently, and I was shooting blobs of cum onto the back of Kay's head, getting one glob into her ear.

Clair squeezed it tight, and said, "Let's not drain it completely because I want some more of this pearl juice for myself."

Once she had my orgasm under control, she knelt closer and cleaned off my slippery shaft with her expert mouth.

"Oh mom, you are such a cocksucker!" a recovering Jay said to Clair.

"Oh my new man, you have no idea," She turned to me. "Let's go over to this corner, and I can finish off this business. I want us to have our fun now. Kay looks like she will be busy for a while."

I was watching Kay getting slammed, and there was a bunch of other teenage boys pulling down their pants, and stroking their cocks in a circle around her. They were demanding their turns too; they were begging to Kay that they wanted to be men too. One guy, older than the others had lifted her head up, and was rubbing his big dripping cockhead over her lips. She opened her mouth and started sucking greedily. Kay was truly going to get gangbanged, and I hope she does not get too hurt.

"Now Lee lets take care of daddy. By the way, don't feel guilty fucking me while Kay is over there, because that's my hubbie who has his slippery cock in your wife's mouth taking his turn!"

I leaned forward and kissed her, and gave Kay one last look before I got busy with Clair. The best man had already shot his load in her, and another anxious lucky kid had taken his place. Kay's hair matted with sweat and fresh squirts of come, and more milky white streaks crossed her back and ass, by guys that were overly anxious. Time for 'daddy' to have his fun.

"In nine months I could be a busy man" I thought out loud.

"Don't worry, I can take care of this during all that time" Clair responded, pulling my throbbing cock into the direction of here waiting thighs.

More to come soon...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds