• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 03

My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 03

In the first two segments of this ongoing tale I wrote about the start of an affair my wife is having with my step son's wrestling coach. The innocent beginnings where somewhat facilitated through accident, and Ambien.

What has happened since the last story is no accident, and my once shy demure wife, has started dressing much more provocatively and has become an aggressor in the bedroom. I must say I am enjoying, immensely, the byproduct of her awakened sexuality.

I contemplated confronting Jill with what I knew, but the voyeuristic pleasures I was getting through watching her exploits led me to keeping her secret for at least awhile longer. I wondered if I had been correct in my assumption that Eric's friends had made a video, and I wondered, was Eric in on it?

In the week that followed her return from the quad match we had sex every day, she would wake me in the morning sucking on my morning wood, sometimes to climax, when she did she would look at me, smile and go to the kitchen to fix our breakfast. Sometimes she would wait until I was awake then crawl onto me and slowly ease my erection into her soft folds, making love until I was late for work.

At night as soon as we lay down we would begin to embrace and sometimes it evolved into passionate lovemaking, other times into raw, hard sex, not without passion, but more fulfillment of a baser instinct. She downloaded the Kamra Sutra on her I-Pod and we attempted positions I had never tried, some I'll never try again.

The next weekend Eric was off to the State College for a recruitment event leaving us alone from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, we never bothered to get dressed at all on Saturday. She woke me up, again, with a blow job however this time I twisted into a 69 and sucked and chewed on her clitoris until she screamed through and orgasm, and continued until she begged me to stop. Instead of stopping I rolled her over on her stomach crawled up and started kissing and nibbling her neck.

As I sucked at the gorgeous nape of her neck my package was nestled between her butt cheeks. She can cum just from me sucking on her neck and the longer I spent there the more she writhed beneath me, pushing her ass back against my rigid erection. We had both worked into a sweat, and I would teasingly slide into her vagina, pull completely out to slide again between her cheeks.

"Quit teasing me and fuck me," she pleaded.

"I am fucking you," I replied.

"Fuck me hard, I want you deep inside, I want your cum deep inside," she quipped, somewhere between pleading and directing.

So I did, as hard as I could I thrust into her, over and over. She pushed back, hands clenching the sheets almost in a push-up stance, in tight fists, arching her back, her belly on the mattress her ass raised as high as the curve of her spine allowed. Grunting on each stroke.

"Fuck, me. Oh, god, fuck me." She was rarely vocal before, but now, she claimed what she wanted.

I reached under her, between her and the bed, gripping her hardened nipples and pinching them and pulling on them. As I thrust down, I would pull back on her tits. Her moans gave way to short inhalations, coinciding with each tug. I reached for a pillow rolled it quickly into a ball and stuffed it beneath her raised hips, moving my left hand to the small of her back, pushing her into the mattress, my right yanking on her nipple.

Pulling back to the point of exit when I plunged back in, my dick had raised an inch or so.

"OWWWWWWW, Oh stop, stop, stop, owwww." She screamed.

So I stopped, my hard-on buried to the hilt in her ass, I didn't mean to put it there, but the snug tightness felt too good to leave, especially since she told me to stop. We lay there for a few brief moments, panting, her rosebud in spasm, alternating a vice like grip and an attempt to expel the invasion.

I started to withdraw, only to have her follow me with her hips.

"Oh, oh, wait, don't move, leave it there." She pleaded, focusing her breathing, attempting to take deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too, It just went in," I explained.

"You are an ass," she retorted.

"I'm in your ass, and liking it!" I enthusiastically replied.

"I bet you are, you've wanted it, what do you think?"

"I think it feels great, what do you think?

"It hurt like hell, when you first went in, but I, think, I can try it if you want."

With that I slowly started to push back in, with a determined look and a low moan she pushed back, until I was again buried to the hilt.

"Slowly, go slowly," she pleaded.

Within a few strokes she was pushing back hard against me, ordering me to fuck her harder, and deeper. Her whole body began to convulse, I had never seen her like this. She drew a long deep breath and held it exhaling slowly in a guttural moan., only to start twitching again, and repeating the staccato of breath and moan.

Nearing her final convulsion, I gripped each hipbone and forced my pelvis forward, trying to drive as deeply as I could, then releasing string after string of cum. I have never cum so much, or so long in my life.

I fell to her side lying face down my erection still rigid gripped tightly by her anal muscle, she relaxed with little mini-tremors still reverberating through her hips. Neither of us made any effort to move or speak for minutes, basking in the most unbridled passion either of us have ever experienced.

"I can't believe we did that," I finally spoke.

"I can't believe I liked it," she replied. "let's do it again later."

She would get no argument from me, I had always liked anal sex, but hadn't had it since college days, with a former girlfriend, Elizabeth, but that's another story altogether.

We made lunch in the nude, showered together, fooled around in the shower together, showered again, took a nap, I woke her this time, slowly licking circles around her swollen clit. Followed by a long slow, intimate lovemaking in which neither was in a hurry, enjoying the intimacy even more than the physical.

We called out for pizza delivery, I asked her to let the delivery guy catch her nude, by accident.

"No way you pervert, what if he is someone we know?" she stating, but with very little resolve.

"It'll be a turn-on," I replied.

"Like you need turned on," she smiled.

"Come on, just a glimpse of tit or ass," I pleaded.

"How am I supposed to accidentally flash the delivery guy?" she questioned.

"Just come walking in with just your robe on, and untied, pretend you didn't realize he was at the door."

"Why in the hell would I do that?"

"Because I want you to."

"You really are a pervert, do you REALLY want me to do this?"

"Yes, I think it will be sexy, and the driver will love it too."

"Okay, but if this goes wrong, it's all your fault, I will happily say, I told you so."

When the delivery guy came, as I was signing the receipt, in walked Jill, completely naked, no robe, not even house shoes.

"Oh, my god," She shrieked, sounding convincingly suprised.

"Oh, Maaann," the delivery guy drew out, "Damn!" Before he caught my stare.

"Oh, dude I am sorry, I just, I, I'm sorry, sorry," as he retreated down the walkway.

When I closed the door Jill burst into laughter, "I bet you thought I wouldn't do it?"

I really didn't believe she would, she is full of surprises.

"You are so hot, have you ever had a pizza bikini?" My warped mind was going into full kink mode, I was looking forward to a little food play.

"No I haven't. Have you ever had a pizza jockstrap?"

Hot cheese on my privates didn't sound nearly as appealing as pepperoni pasties, so I dropped that train of thought.

After dinner we were laying on the couch watching television, Jill in my arms, me tracing paths with my fingertips around her breasts, when I asked her about her sexual past, and the kinkiest thing she ever did, or wanted to do. She reminded that I already knew she wasn't a virgin when we met and quickly proclaimed that the kinkiest thing was having me fuck her ass that morning, definitely a first for her.

I pressed on: "What other kinky things have you done, or thought about doing?"

She replied, "I have thought about all the things everyone thinks about."

"Such as?" I wasn't letting go of this.

"Well, anal, check that one off the list, I almost had a threesome back in high school, but the guys chickened out." "Sex in public, public nudity, some light bondage, being with a another girl, you know everyday stuff." "What about you?"

I suppose I should have expected this turn-around, but now I had a dilemma, do I tell her the truth of my sharing fantasies, of her being gangbanged?

Do I let her know that I know about Coach? Do I keep it tame, and let her evolve, it's has been working to my favor so far? I decided to tell her my fantasies, but not yet about her secret.

"As you are well aware, I am somewhat of a pervert," I began. "Since I was a kid, I liked to read stories about men watching their wives fucking other men, one of my biggest fantasies is to watch you fuck other guys."

"Guys? You would like me to fuck other guys? Like one at a time or a gang bang?"

"Well, the thought of you in a gang bang really gets me horny." I said honestly.

She looked at me quizzically, "you are serious, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, of course I would like to be in on it, I've always wondered what it would feel like to fuck your pussy when it is already full of cum."

"That's pretty kinky, I don't know if I could ever do that. Wouldn't you be jealous of other guys fucking your wife?"

"You know I'm not the jealous type, I think I would just be super turned on." I continued, "I am sure I could handle the jealousy, what about you, tell me about this almost threesome."

Jill proceeded to tell me about her very first boyfriend during her sophomore year in high school, who was also her first lover. How he had a best friend named Ben who was always around, a shy nerdy guy who never dated or even talked to girls. It took him several months before he would even talk openly with Jill.

She knew he was a virgin, but was such a nice guy, when her boyfriend broached the subject of her giving Ben a very special birthday present she accepted the challenge, provided that her boyfriend was present and participated.

She expressed her gladness that they chickened out, because she was sure that she have been unable to really go through with it, although thoughts of what it would be like to be pleased by two men at once has remained an active fantasy.

All the talk of sex had us both horny again and I was anxious for round two in Jill's ass. Slow seductive foreplay, with lots of teasing on both parts filled the evening. I brought her to near orgasm several times using my tongue, fingers and phallus. She stroked me, sucked me and rode me, but every time I neared climax, she would stop.

Our lovemaking lasting well over an hour before she lay on her stomach, spread her cheeks and said, "Fuck my ass, lover, no one else ever has."

Sunday morning brought the return of Eric and we were both so exhausted we did little more than rest and recuperate the whole day. Sunday night we went to bed early and slept soundly in each other's arms, not stirring until the alarm went off in the morning.

As I showered and dressed for work Jill prepared a hot breakfast and as soon as Eric left for school she dropped her robe and crawled under the table. I enjoyed an omelet, while Jill enjoyed, as she phrased it, "her own personal protein drink," straight from the source, my penis.

We didn't have sex every night that next week, but almost, I certainly had no complaints. We attended Eric's home match the next weekend. Coach Green, didn't even say hello to Jill or me.

Several of Eric's teammates however would hover around Jill whenever I was any more than a few feet away. As soon as the match was over I headed off to our lake house, I needed to check on the dock, and make sure it was still properly winterized. It's a couple of hours drive so I decided to stay the night.

Jill called around 7:00 PM and we spoke for twenty minutes or so until Eric announced in the background that he was headed out for his date and wouldn't be back until late. Promising to call me back later she hung up to talk with him before he left. She called back half an hour later and we talked for another half an hour before saying our good nights. I put one of my favorite porno DVD's in the player and sat down to watch, imagining that it was Jill in the video instead of the actors.

I have received some pretty hateful, and some very encouraging comments, this story continues and I will continue writing, I do appreciate the useful critique and do try to incorporate your suggestions.

To those of you who are so twisted with hate, I'm sorry this isn't your cup of tea.

Look for My Wife's Accidental Affair Part 4. It seems Jill had some visitors while I was away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds