• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Awakening Ch. 01

My Wife's Awakening Ch. 01

I have not been able to spend time with josh for more than an hour or so once a year for lunch as I'm passing through on my way home for the holidays.

I'm in my late thirty's now and he has been my best friend since fourteen years old. We used to party together quite frequently for more years than I like to admit.

It was seven years ago that I got married to a very pretty blonde who was by far out of the league of woman I was used to being with.

She had an extra couple of pounds but wore it so well that I loved it. It was in all the right places and I have never seen natural breasts that large that was still perky. You know the type that bounce with each step instead of swing.

Small bright pink nipples that always poke through to tease me when she wasn't wearing a bra.

The only thing about her that didn't make me rock hard about her is the she was very straight laced as far as sex went. She was never horny until she really found out what an orgasm was.

She liked sex after that but never really into anything risky or with other people. She was the girl that every slut says she is to the man they want to marry.

"The one who never had a slutty stage".

Over the years I come to realize it was the truth. She has never had any wild slutty fun.

This brings us back to josh. We had been talking on the phone in November before I went home for Christmas and going to stop and see him on the way. He had a little one room cabin with a hot tub on the back porch by the lake and a shower on the other corner. The bathroom inside was just a sink and a toilet. It was a cool place for a single guy. We was talking about drinking at his place and staying the night when my wife and I got to town and he said we are welcome to but be warned its a one room.

I replied with dont worry we will be as quiet as possible and he was fast to say be loud and leave the light on it don't bother me. A secret I'm not used to sharing is we used to sit on the couch and jack off watching porn together. So I wasnt sure if he was referring to that as in he has seen my dick before or was it a hint at he wants to see my wife Sandra naked and moaning.

So I thought for a second and then with the realization that I know he wants to see her naked I asked to see what he would say.

He said don't take this the wrong way I wouldn't hide it from you but if she was to stray and ask me I would have to lick every inch of her body she is so damn hot.

He insisted he wouldn't pursue her and wasn't trying or even hoping she was just saying he couldn't resist.

A couple of weeks before leaving Sandra and I had some drinks and I was trying to get her to be kinky so I would talk dirty to her as I fingered her and suck her clit between sentences. I was lapping up her juices when I raised up enough to say "josh said something about you today". I licked her for a few more seconds and raised my mouth from her wet glistening shaved clean pussy and told her "he said to me he wants to lick every inch of your body" and I licked slowly down her snatch to her tight little asshole and started rimming her as I worked my magic fingers in her pink slit. She exploded with a squirt that soaked my face and the bed she was so hot at the idea of him having her.

The next day I told josh over the phone what happened. He was both embarrassed that I said it and turned on at the thought of Sandra wanting him.

Sandra would kill me if she had known that I told him.

It seemed like no time at all until we was on the road to his house and the dirty thoughts going through my head was hurting me in a literal sense my cock was super hard and pressed against my jeans.

I couldn't take it anymore so I took my cock out and told Sandra I need help.

She started stroking it and asked why I was so horny and I told her I was thinking about what josh said and admitted to her that the idea of her being a slut for a night turned me on.

I asked if it turns her on to think about my best friend going down on her and she leaned over and took my dick to the back of her throat and sucked me like she never has before. I warned her I was about to cum.

She didn't stop so I warned her again and she sucked me in deeper than I think I have ever been in her mouth.

Her face was buried in my lap and I pumped all of my hot cum rope after rope down to her belly.

She swallowed like the most experienced cum sluts do. Like she loved it.

A few minutes later and a few miles down this dark lonely highway I said to her "why didn't you answer?" With a grin. She knew exactly what I meant. She knew that I know she wants him. She gives a nervous and tries to explain it turns her on but just the thought and she would never do it.

Yea whatever you say Sandra we will see in a few hours I thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Awakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 875 milliseconds