• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Work Fantasy Ch. 05: Helen

My Work Fantasy Ch. 05: Helen

I'm tall, well over six feet in the old measure, and pretty fit being a maintenance guy. Helen in accounts is almost as tall as me, and looks like an Amazon. She usually wears her straight brown hair in a pony tail down to her shoulder blades and being an office type, is mostly in slacks and blouse or long skirts as befits her role.

I guess she's about 30 years old, so 20 or so years younger than me. I don't know much about her, she's from our other branch and comes to my building for two or three days every month to tidy up the accounts or some such thing.

She sent me a message that her chair was 'malfunctioning'. I've never seen a malfunctioning chair so off I went.

Helen sat primly upright, knees together and back straight as I came in to the office. She smiled, and asked if I was there about the chair. I said I was.

"What's 'malfunctioning' about it Helen?"

She giggled. "I couldn't think of a better description. Well, every now and then it just collapses down so I'm sitting like a grasshopper. If I pump it back up with the handle thingy it's OK for some time then just lets go without warning again."

She got up and I sat in the chair to bounce up and down, but it stayed resolutely rigid defying my attempts.

"I'll get you another one anyway. Back in a minute."

I went to get a new chair from storage, and just before I rolled it into her office I heard a squeal and a thud. Looking around the frame of the door I saw Helen comically perched as if she were sitting on a child's chair, a few papers in her lap which had apparently fallen there during her rapid descent.

I could see she was unhurt and had a laugh at her predicament. She was smiling too and held out a hand for me to help her up, her tight skirt not helping as she tried to raise herself.

I hauled her upright and we laughed at what had happened. I took the offending item of furniture away and took the wrapping plastic off the new one.

She frowned at it. "Gee, all those levers and things. You think maybe one of them is an ejector button?"

"Maybe. No, it's easy to adjust. Sit down."

She sat. I demonstrated the various features and when I got to the seat tilt I must have pushed it too suddenly because she tilted forward with it and her head thumped onto my chest quite hard.

She put a hand up to her eye. I think the pencil in my chest pocket must have jabbed her.

"Shit. You OK?"

"Yeah. Missed the eyeball. Bit sore though."

Her pretty brown eyes were reddened and weeping as if sore and scratched. I quickly levelled the chair seat and sat her down then went to get water. She dabbed a tissue in it and wiped at her eyes.

"I can't see properly. Help me to the loo so I can wash up and take a look?"

"Sure." So I did. When we got there she immediately noticed some eye makeup staining on her white blouse. She swore and tried to wipe at it with the wet tissue and succeeded in getting the stain out but at the cost of a partly translucent blouse and sheer bra. Which I ogled in the mirror.

As she made sure the stain was gone I watched her nipple harden and poke out at the wet spot, so transparent now that her dark nipple and pink flesh were visible through both layers of fabric. I had noticed her large, pendulous breasts before and now I could practically see one of them. Then she realised the fact and looked into the mirror at my ogling eyes. I tried to look away quickly: I'd clearly been caught but she was smiling wickedly.

"Naughty David. I'd get you on sexual harassment just for what you're thinking."

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Sorry."

"No you're not. You got a good eyeful. Shit half my boob is visible!" and she covered it with her hand.

"Three quarters..."

"Hahaha. Get lost so I can sort myself out."

I teased. "Sure you can see OK now? I don't mind staying. Just to help, you know."

"Just to perve you mean. No, go away. I need to pee. Oh, unless you think you'd like to perve on me doing that too?"

I gulped and blushed a little. I was in the ladies' toilet with this tall Amazon goddess and she was teasing me. The hand covering her breast dropped. I looked into her eyes and saw she had done that deliberately. She was inviting me to look at it, and I did.

"Well? Would you like to see that? The bulge in your jeans seems to have answered for you"

Fuck. Holy shit. She was offering to piss in front of me. I gulped again and she saw the tension in my face which was being matched in my pants.

"Of course you would. OK Davey-boy, lock the door." I did. "I'm gonna give you a show and you're gonna give me one too. How about it?"

"Fuck Helen. I'm hard just thinking about it."

"Yeah so I saw. Look, I don't want contact OK? I love to be an exhibitionist and I like to watch too, but I'm not offering you sex. Understood?"

What was I to do, politely decline and get back to work?

"Understood."

With that she unbuttoned her blouse and reached back to unsnap her bra. The weight of those boobs now unrestrained caused them to lower a couple of centimetres, and she hauled them up and rested them on top of her bra which made them perk upwards despite their size and apparent weight.

"You like?"

"Shit yeah."

"Show me something too."

I needed no further encouragement. I unbuckled my belt, dropped my jeans and boxers to the floor and stood there with my hard-on pointed directly a her. I'm uncut and although not huge, my dick is still a good size. Her appreciative gaze confirmed it.

She then wriggled her tight navy skirt up and over her hips and I saw silky white knickers with a tell-tale damp patch where her pussy lips challenged the prison they were in, trying to get out. Helen saw my jaw drop and giggled.

"OK buddy. Wank. Get hot. I want to see you cum."

I started. Helen put her right hand on her mound, outside her panties, and pulled at each nipple with her left. They were already hard, but she now got them swollen so they pointed straight out. She was looking intently at my dick, almost trance-like as if the rest of me wasn't even there.

Her breathing quickened and she put her hand inside her knickers now. The damp patch on them was now a distinct wet spot. My turn to do some directing.

"Show me."

Her eyes momentarily met mine then returned to my dick but she obliged by pulling the panties down, stepping out of them while steadying herself with a hand on my shoulder which then went straight back to tweaking her nipples.

Her pussy was gorgeous. She had a neatly trimmed landing strip just centimetres long and one centimetre wide, through which her slit was clearly visible. The little hairs stopped above the hood of her clit which she was gently stroking. I became aware of her long, shapley legs now parted wide so her fingers could get inside her steaming quim. Helen's thighs were to die for. They were well defined, firm, totally smooth. I could now see her puffy pussy lips mushing past her fingers as she increased her frigging and her tits began to heave with her heavy breathing.

I was mesmerised by this beauty masturbating for my viewing pleasure. I groaned aloud which made her look up into my face.

"You close Dave?"

"Yeah. Seconds away."

Helen sat on the bowl, and holding her pussy lips apart with one hand spread her thighs wide to give me a full view. She delicately teased the hood of her clit with the other hand, and asked me "Ready?"

I told her yes so a few seconds later I delighted in the erotic sight of her pussy spluttering then pissing hard into the toilet. The angle she sat to give me the best view meant her piss hit the bowl first and splashed all over the insides of her thighs but she clearly didn't care. Still pissing, she flipped her gaze between my face and my cock, wanting to see my cum-face and my cum together. She didn't have to wait.

My face clenched as my balls boiled the sperm up and into the base of my dick, warming it a split second before shooting it up into the air. I watched her piss shoot out as she watched my cum shoot upwards, splashing onto the toilet floor between her feet.

That was what she'd been waiting for and her orgasm erupted; her thighs jerked and her throat let out a low groan that increased in volume and urgency as she came. She closed her eyes briefly then looked again at my cock, the last dribbles of my cum oozing out into my wanking hand.

After a few seconds of afterglow, our eyes met and the heat of eroticism flashed between us. I saw lust in her, and I hoped she saw it in me.

Helen grinned. I grinned back, then she handed me a wad of tissues to clean up as she did the same, paying particular attention to the pee she'd splashed on her legs.

I saw her pussy disappear back into her panties and hoped it wasn't my last view of it. We dressed, unlocked the door and checked we'd not been discovered, then she snuck past me as we prepared to return to our jobs.

As she passed, she got in close and licked the side of my face.

"See you later. And you will see me later too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Work Fantasy Ch. 05: Helen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 682 milliseconds