Naked Excursions

With the two on top of me, Carolyn begins bouncing up and top with me along for the ride. I try to steady my hand so I can better lick my sister. Trying to do so makes me that I might've not been helping Carolyn do her cunnilingus part when I was fucking her, may have just been distracting her. Hopefully it was a good distraction though, just like the distracting she's doing on my dick.

I wish I could tell you what was going on, but I only had eyes on my sister's crotch. I think Nancy and Sarah were looking at each other, maybe even snuck in a few kisses from across for all you who want more Sapphic stuff in here, but that's just an I think.

Anyway her vagina feels really good going up and down on my pole, no surprises there. Even my haphazard attempts to orally pleasure my sister from this angle seem to get some traction. However, it is soon to be over. I get that little tingle from behind my penis telling me it's time to cum. I don't even try to fight it, it's like my 5th time today, I'm ready for this to be done so I can to sleep with two beautiful naked women.

At the very least Carolyn doesn't seem disappointed. She blithely climbs off my rapidly disintegrating erection and gives me a loving kiss once Sarah climbs off my head. Sarah heads over to the lights, turns them off and climbs back into bed beside me. I enjoy the body heat that surrounds me as I lie down thinking.

As I take stock of the day, I realize that my angst regarding Nancy has all but vanished. In fact I was happy for her, I now know how lacking my life would be if I were limited to one sexual partner. I got Carolyn and my sister beside me, to both I'm very grateful, and even more grateful for the possibility of even more lovers. I don't care who might judge, after experiencing the two of them I realize that anyone who could cast judgement in this reveling in each other's presence and sexuality is a downright fool.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds