• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked Me
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Naked Me

I masturbated with all the enthusiasm I had for Chuck. In a few short minutes I was ready and said breathlessly "And then I came like this," spreading my legs.

I undulated modestly compared to what I did for Charles. There would much time to be more graphic and honest version what I did. I stole another glance at Casper. Looking across my well muscled, spasming belly he watched my pussy having grabbed both my legs and spread them wide apart. I had a grip on his cock.

"Fuck!" He gasped. I could barely hear him but he then said more to himself than to me. "He saw all that. No you didn't. Not even you would dare..."

I moved into position to suck his cock once again and looked up at him and said, "You know I did. You know because you saw me standing naked a few feet away from Chuck daring him to touch me. I saw you watching us." I pounced on his cock sucking him with everything I had.

Even if he couldn't say it I wanted him to know I knew my exhibitionism got him off as much as it did me. "Oh!" he groaned loudly. I covered his cock with my mouth again and in a minute, for the first time in years, he was coming for the second time in one evening... with me.

Before I could finish he pushed me off his cock. I went flying across the bed and he started fucking me with a fury I had never seen from him. He cared not a whit for my pleasure all he cared about was fucking the hell out of me. He pinned my knees by my ears and slammed into me with all of his might. Finally he collapse on me in a sweaty heap trying to catch his breath. Whether it was for pleasure or punishment I'll never know but it fulfilled both of us.

Done with me he fell back on his pillow. By the time I joined him he was out cold. I smiled to myself and replayed the entire day one more time before falling asleep.

Happy Nude Day indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked Me
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds