• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Nameless Breeding Slut

Nameless Breeding Slut

123

All characters are eighteen years of age or older. Please comment and let me know what you think of the story. Thanks for reading!

***

Jason sat at the hotel bar and ordered a drink, not sure how many he would have before going home. Work had been tedious and long that day, and he wanted to delay going to his house. He dreaded having to explain to his wife why he missed dinner time. He sat with his first drink, considering making it the first of many, knowing he had money for a bus ride home.

He ran his hand through his dark hair, sighed, and took a drink. As he did, murmurs started throughout the bar, mostly coming from the tables behind him. Wanting to know what the commotion was about, he turned to check the entrance way.

Entering the room was a woman. This woman wasn't ordinary. This woman wasn't regular. This woman wasn't domestic. The woman who entered the room was a vision of exotic perfection.

Jason's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as the raven haired beauty walked in. He didn't think voluptuous was a sufficient enough adjective to describe the vexing vixen, and he struggled to comprehend the crazy curves she possessed.

Clad in a skin tight black dress, the exaggerated hourglass on the gorgeous girl boggled Jason's mind. Her legs were long and toned, leading up to a round bubble butt. Her rear end stuck out behind her radically, and her dress barely covered the ass lobes. Her curves came in at her thin waist, but expanded again at her terribly terrific chest.

The two outrageously large breasts the woman supported were impossible and impeccable. The volume and magnitude of her boobs could not be over stated, as they were more substantial than Jason thought breasts ever could be. The symmetrical roundness and perky lift they maintained was unbelievable, especially when Jason noticed she was missing a particular undergarment.

The outline of her perfectly shaped nipples strained the thin material of her dress, evidence of her lack of bra. Jason and everyone in the hotel bar could basically see her naked chest. Jason guessed bras may not exist for tits as huge as hers. He knew there certainly couldn't be enough letters in the alphabet to accommodate this woman's cup size.

Upon her face were high cheek bones, lovely full ruby lips, and a small nose. Jason wandered on her bewitchingly beautiful green eyes, seemingly an endless deep of emerald. Her stunning skin was tan all over, wrapping her body in sexy smooth sheen. The girl was smiling, showing off her straight, white teeth as she moved.

With a mesmerizing sway, the woman headed to the bar. Her curves stretched, bounced, glided, and danced; all eyes in the room were on her confident stride. Some women sitting at the tables sounded a quiet noise of disgust as they watched her absurd body advance.

The fantastic female pulled out a seat next to Jason, and sat down. She rested her gratuitous chest watermelons on the bar, displaying her deep cleavage cavern proudly. The titanic tits sat unabashedly, their immensity shamelessly in view. The woman seemed to pay no attention to the stares she was getting, surely from dealing with a lifetime of such behavior from others. Jason could not stop himself from gazing at the enormous chest entities beside him.

"If I don't set my tits on the bar, I wouldn't be able to reach my drink," the lovely creature said to him, knowing Jason's thoughts.

Jason floundered as he was caught off guard, not expecting the blatant openness about her body.

"Th-Tha-That's not what I was thinking about," he lied poorly.

"Oh please, I can't go anywhere without everyone in the room staring at me. It's okay. You can relax. It doesn't bother me," the woman smirked, knowing she had caught him in a lie.

"Okay," Jason sheepishly responded, still uncomfortable.

He gulped down his drink nervously and motioned to the bartender for another. The man behind the bar poured a drink, but his eyes were focused on the huge rack to his left, rather than the glass. Jason had to stop him before the glass overflowed.

"Do you have a name, breast-gazer?" the woman asked with a playful tone.

"Jason," Jason responded, his face red as he stared at his drink.

"Why are you sitting alone?" she continued, sounding interested.

"Don't want to go home yet," he answered, trying not to look at her gorgeousness.

The woman nodded as if she understood and motioned to the bar tender. She asked for a drink as the man behind the bar promptly glued his eyes to the rack sitting on it. He asked her to repeat herself and eventually got her what she wanted. Jason and the mystery girl sat in silence for a moment, before she turned to him.

"I'm surprised a handsome man such as you has reasons to drink alone," she said, her stunning eyes flashing at him.

Jason didn't say a word. He didn't know if she was making fun of him or not. He just sat in silence as tension built around the two. He awkwardly asked for another drink and quickly downed it.

Time passed as he kept drinking, but he kept silent. He could feel her eyes burning a hole through him. They maintained the quiet facade for fifteen minutes, pretending not to glance at the other every few seconds. Jason tried to distract himself by watching the small TV in the corner. It did not work.

Jason repeated his drink process a few more times, until he felt properly lubricated. He felt so daring in fact; he thought he should ask one thing before he left.

"Can I ask kind of a personal question?" Jason tested, tipping his toe in the water.

"Go ahead," the beautiful woman allowed.

"How did your...how did your chest grow so big?" he asked, his face turning red immediately.

The gorgeous girl flashed her brightly white teeth in a pretty smile. She gently extended her arm and rested a hand on Jason's wrist lightly. She leaned towards him, granting a view of her gratuitous cleavage. Her answer was whispered as if it were a secret.

"I wished really, really hard," she said with a wink.

Jason gave a small laugh and took a drink, leaving his glass empty. He motioned for another.

"So what occasion brings you to the bar, alone, today?" he inquired, feeling easy around her.

"I graduated today," she beamed proudly.

"Congratulations. What college?" he questioned, putting the glass to his lips.

A perplexed look crossed her pretty face, and her brow furrowed. This was the first time she looked anything other than in control and perfectly poised. After looking at Jason with confusion for a moment, she responded.

"I graduated from high school today," she corrected.

Jason's mind exploded as he heard the words, and dropped his glass onto the bar. It hit the bar loudly, spilling the remainder of his drink. The bartender grabbed a towel and started to clean up, then poured another drink in a new glass. Jason could not hide his look of utter shock.

"You graduated high school today?" he asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah, I'm only eighteen. Why do you think I ordered soda?" she revealed, lifting her glass as if the fact were obvious the whole time.

Jason had no idea how an eighteen year old could have such an amazing body. There certainly was no woman who could compare to this barely legal girl. Jason recovered as best as possible from the shattering news, but he was obviously shaken.

"After graduation, most of my friends went to a party. I came here," the girl eased back into conversation.

"Why is that?" Jason quietly asked.

"My family is pretty wealthy and my future is set. I don't really need to have a career. Since I don't need to bother with college, I figured I should head out immediately and find a man to start a life with. That's why I sat next to you," she informed, her lips curling at the sides.

Jason's eyes widened when he realized the girl was hitting on him aggressively. His mind raced with dirty thoughts for a split second, and shook them away. He was happily married.

"Uh, sorry, I'm married," he said pointing to his wedding ring.

A small purr emanated from the young girl's throat and her sultry eyes gazed at him. She lowered her stare and softly bit her lower lip.

"I know," she darkly agreed.

Jason panicked. He scrambled for his wallet and pulled out all the money he had. Without counting, he left all the bills on the bar and got up. His head dizzy for a moment, a side effect of his drinks, he made his way to the hotel exit in long strides. He stopped when a lovely hand grabbed him from behind.

The girl from the bar tugged at him and was leading him where she wished. Feeling too fuzzy to pull away, he reluctantly followed her. They passed the hotel lobby and went down a hall way. Everything was happening too fast, and Jason just kept putting one foot in front of the other.

"Do you like having sex with your wife?" the woman leading him asked out of the blue.

"What?" he groggily managed.

"Answer the question," she pushed.

"I don't know. Sure," he answered, paying no mind to the privacy of his sex life.

"Stop lying to me," she sternly said, still pulling him down a path only she knew.

After one turn, the beautiful vision that was the eighteen year old stopped at a door in the hallway. She opened her clutch purse and pulled out a card key, still holding on to Jason with her other hand.

The girl flipped her raven hair and her pretty green eyes flashed back at Jason.

"I bet she makes you wear a condom," she predicted with a look of disgust.

Jason nodded in the affirmative, feeling like he shouldn't have betrayed the information.

"This is too fucking easy," the girl smirked.

After running the card key through, the enchanting dream girl opened her hotel room door. Jason was pulled into the dim room before he had the chance to protest emptily. The door closed behind him and his body was instantly warm.

Jason's body was pressed against an impossible female figure. The temptress held him against her, pressing her more than impressive chest between them. The chest pillows were incredibly pliable and mashed into his body. She must have been holding him incredibly tight; her breasts would have gotten in the way of him being so close to her form.

The girl turned her body against him and pushed her plump rear end onto his package. The two cheeks, thinly veiled by her dress fabric, caressed his bulge as she rolled her hips into him. Jason couldn't hold back, and his erection grew fully in his pants.

"Oh, you like my ample ass? I love how far it sticks out behind me. Don't you?" she toyed, feeling his growth between her lobes.

"I should go now," Jason said as he pulled away to leave.

Jason's momentum was used against him as his new companion swung him around and pushed him on the nearby bed.

In one swift motion, the eighteen year old goddess pulled off her thin, tightly-clad, black dress. Jason perceived the heavenly reveal in slow motion.

The dress rose over her first major curve, teasing her hips as her clean snatch appeared. The smooth slit was pink and perfect, looking invitingly warm. Jason's mind raced as he lusted for it.

The fabric released its hold of her full ass lobes, and the cheeks rippled slightly as they bounced free. Jason could see clearly that the sides of her ass cheeks were visible from her front. She was gifted with a truly spectacular rear end.

More flesh appeared as the dress went up, revealing her tight body. Her tummy was lean and fit, with a perfectly small navel. Her toned stomach was sexier than any supermodel's that Jason had seen.

Only a small portion of her mid-section could be seen due to the eclipsing effect of the teenager's prized asset. Jason inhaled as his eyes were treated.

The dress pulled up and over the two absolutely obscene teenaged tits, finally displayed in all their glory. The funbags looked heavy and full, but were as perky as a teenager's breasts should be. Her Hershey kiss shaped nipples were a light rosy shade, and her areolas were round as a circle. The outrageous rack stretched out for more than two feet in front of her, and Jason thought that was a conservative estimate.

The most perfect breasts to ever exist were in front of Jason, and they were more beautiful than anything he ever imagined.

Before Jason could react and recover from his rough landing, the seductress was upon him, tearing off his collared shirt. When his muscled top-half was exposed, she tore his belt away and started unbuttoning his slacks.

"Are you real? Does that body really exist?" Jason asked, actually questioning his sanity.

His questions were left unanswered as he was relieved of his boxers and pants, letting free his manhood. The girl's sultry demeanor was interrupted when his member flopped into the open. Her eyes stared blankly and her jaw dropped.

"...What!?" she exclaimed in surprise.

Jason craned his neck to see what caused her declaration. He saw her staring at his cock, seemingly confused. Her brow rose and her expression was that of shock and awe.

"Is this your dick?" she questioned in disbelief.

Jason only nodded in response.

"This is the fucking longest dick I have ever seen. It's more than a god damn foot long! How the fuck did you get a penis so enormous?" she honestly asked, eyeing the tool.

Jason could feel his already hard member become more rigid at her amazement.

"This is the most absurd cock I have ever seen. I didn't know dicks got so big. This thing is fatter than my forearm!" she examined, amazed at Jason's penile girth.

The impressed girl took the mighty mast in her hand and stroked it a few times. Jason flinched as she touched him, pings of pleasure covering his genitals. The girl flipped her hair and lowered her face down to the large log. Jason's engorged head was near her lips, and he could feel her breath. She flashed her pretty green eyes up at him and smiled.

The eighteen year old pushed her ruby lips past his head, inviting the member into her warm mouth. Jason gasped as her descent on his shaft brought more of him into her wet oral cavity. She wetly swallowed the impressive dick, until it hit the back of her throat. Right as Jason thought she could fit it in no further; she shoved her lips past the last inches and formed a seal at his base.

"How the fuck can you get my entire dick in your mouth?!" Jason excitedly asked, loving the tight seal she had on him.

The teenager answered by sucking his cock, creating a tight suction. Her eyes became red and welled with tears as his throbbing head scratched the back of her throat. Her skill was unmatched, and she was going to prove it.

The young slut slipped up the colonnade with blurring speed, and plummeted back down, engulfing the prick quickly.

"OH GOD!" Jason elatedly sounded.

The teenager he met less than an hour ago was giving him a blow job better than he ever could have imagined. She coated the cock with her saliva, making it slippery and wet. She teased the underside of the shaft with her tongue as she stuffed it in and out of her mouth. She moved up and down the dick with furious intent, sucking intensely. The head punched the back of her throat as she worked, causing her gags to send vibrations of pleasure through the mast.

Jason felt as if he couldn't feel better, and his partner swooped under his cock. She gripped the shaft and jerked it while her mouth made its way to a big, round testicle. She sucked on the heavy orb and teased it with her tongue, savoring the salty flavor. She moved her efforts to the next ball, sucking more intensely.

"I've never had my balls sucked! You are incredible," Jason complimented, basking in the pleasure of having his nut sack polished.

The nameless girl continued her blow job, licking and sucking appropriately. She periodically would return to Jason's ball sack to treat him with a tongue bath. His ecstasy was immense, and he could not hold back forever.

Before he mentioned he was close to finishing, the teenager pulled away from his throbbing member. She straightened her back and sat her gorgeously grotesque globes on his thighs. The chesticles were warm, and she inched them closer to Jason's cock.

Jason gasped as the funbags encased his entire penis, wrapping him in warm perfection.

"Oh my fucking god. OH FUCK!" he shouted as the girl started bouncing her titties slowly.

"Do you love it? Do you love having that fat dick stuck between my giant knockers?" the titty-fucking girl asked.

"It feels so damn good!" Jason answered as her softness surrounded his prick.

"Your wife can't titty-fuck you, can she?" Jason's partner asked, moving up and down his member.

"No! Her chest is so fucking small! She has no tits!" Jason complained.

Jason's partner pressed her tits together firmly and juggled them around his nearly bursting cock. The soft and bountiful flesh drowned his entire dick, imprisoning him her monster mammaries. She felt every throb and every jolt sent through the turgid dick as she bounced the big breasts violently. The slut wanted nothing more than to bring her man to orgasm with her insane titties.

Her nipples blurred as the speed of her titty juggle increased, racing toward the end of Jason's limit. She kneaded her orbs upward, desperately trying to coax the semen from his penis. It wouldn't be long before she succeeded.

Jason felt pressure building down below, and his muscles began to lock. His cum was boiling in his balls, begging for release. His already diamond-hard dick stiffened, a warning of his impending climax.

"Are you going to cum, baby? Are you going to blow a massive load for me? Are you going to reward me with a truly huge fountain of jizz? That would make me so hot," the newly graduated girl devilishly smiled.

"I am! I can't hold my load back! Your tits feel too fucking awesome!" Jason shouted as her breast cage brought him to his pinnacle.

Jason's broad head popped out from underneath the cavernous cleavage, swollen to the breaking point. The young woman he met less than an hour ago vigorously rubbed her breast velvet around his shaft. The unbelievable texture coaxed Jason's jizz.

"I'M CUMMING!" he bellowed.

The girl whose name Jason did not know smiled, just in time to catch the first long and thick rope of cum fired from the turgid tool. The forceful jet splattered across her lower face, coating it in pearly fluid.

Jason's second shot was bigger than the first, and cannoned on to his partner's forehead and face. His first two shots covered her face completely, and he was nowhere near done.

Pulling it from her tit cage, Jason's new slut jerked his cock as he spurted out streams of spunk on the shelf-like rack in front of him. His waves of semen coated each tit, pumps of juice firing at each great globe. Splashes of his seed painted the sexy young girl, a true masterpiece once finished. The girl kept grinning the whole time she was covered.

Jason collapsed on the bed when he was spent, the best orgasm of his life taking the wind from him.

"I've never seen so much cum! You messed me up, hunk. Look at me. I'm drenched in your spunk. That was a juggernaut jugger-nut. You baptized me in cum," the nameless girl delightedly observed.

Jason looked at the girl he had blanketed with ejaculate. His white sperm dripped from her face to her chest, a beautiful waterfall of cum. His eyes widened as he watched the unbelievable show that began.

The girl scraped the viscous cum from her breasts with her hands, and licked her fingers clean of the sperm. She licked her lips, getting another mouthful of thick spunk. Her fingers ran down her face, cleaning it of cum after several swipes, and she swallowed all of the delicious love juice she collected.

Jason was amazed with the enthusiasm the young woman drank his cum with. She sensually indulged in his seed, loving the taste and texture. Her show took time due to the volume of jism coating her, but eventually she was clean. Her skin was left with a slight glisten.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Nameless Breeding Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds