• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nancy's Great Legs Ch. 03

Nancy's Great Legs Ch. 03

Chapter 3 - Love in the afternoon.

"WOW, hi neighbor, you're looking GOOD!" It was Chad looking over the gate of the pool fence.

"Hi, Chad, aren't you nice to say that! Come on in. I'm having a lonely day here, what are you up to?" Nancy slipped her sunglasses to the top of her head.

"Man, if I was your husband, I wouldn't leave you alone like this; couldn't stand to be away." He stood over her now as she lay in her brand new white bikini. She stared up at him, shielding her eyes and smiling.

"You wouldn't eh? Where were you back when?" Nancy looked at his lean body and the hairy legs leading up to his green running shorts. The white tank top on emphasized his muscular torso.

"I was out for a jog and thought I'd come see if I could sneak a peek at your cute bod, nekkid in the pool!" He laughed, but they both knew that was probably not to far from the truth.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I bought a new bikini. Had to take it for a drive, see what it attracted."

"Got MY attention, darlin'!" he said, his eyes lingering on the Vee between her legs. Nancy raised one knee coquettishly, then spread her legs slightly. Nancy's eyes, now under sunglasses, stared at Chad's crotch as he sat down across from her, knees apart and elbows resting casually on his thighs. She noticed that the legs of his shorts were flared. His cock had escaped his under shorts, or he wasn't wearing anything. His cock was just in view. She looked away and found Chad staring just as intently at her pussy mound.

"Take off your glasses, you dirty old man, I can't see where you are looking."

Chad laughed, whipped his glasses off and then admired her breasts openly.

"You look, .. just wonderful in that bikini, Nancy, just bloody wonderful! 'Scuse me for staring, but you do!"

Nancy looked down and noted that her nipples showed now that Chad's attention had made them hard. Her 34B breasts were really enhanced by the clinging bra with it's scooping underwire that enhanced their shapely best. Nancy sat up, straddling the chaise lounge. She ran a finger seductively under the band in front, pretending that it needed adjustment. Her manicured red nails scratched the top of her breast, drawing his eyes to their firm roundness.

She swept the finger between her breasts and said, "Warm today, isn't it?"

Chad grinned, knowing exactly what she meant even though she pretended to be talking about the weather. He watched as she tugged the bikini bottom, tormenting him with the way it made the bikini tighten over her mound.

Then she did a very seductive thing.

"I can see that I need to do some trimming if I'm going to wear a bikini." She tucked a couple of errant black curls under the elastic of the panty. "This is the first true bikini I've had. Takes some adjusting to, I guess." She giggled and tucked another curl behind the tiny panty, then looked up to see where he was looking.

Chad tried to hide the fact that he needed to adjust his shorts to avoid being exposed. He hitched them with his wrists. He realized that his cock had escaped the control of his worn out old underwear.

"Christ, I should have worn a jock." he thought to himself, not wanting to make a scene. He could feel the open air cooling the drop of pre-cum that Nancy's sensual form had brought to his glans.

"Want a drink?" Nancy offered.

"I wouldn't say no." he said.

His cock jumped as she leaned forward and stood up. Her breasts, nicely separated, seem suspended in the double hammock of her bra. He could see the entire round side of each breast forming a canyon that swept down to the white underside of her bra.

He watched as she walked away from him, the generous twin, round buns of her ass looking luscious and nicely curved. The bikini had a seam down the center which enhanced the separation and made his mouth water.

Nancy looked over her shoulder, catching him ogling again. She smiled.

"Wanna help?" she said, giving her hips just a little more of a swing than was natural, aware of how pretty her ass must look.

Nancy pressed her tummy against the kitchen counter and sliced a little bit of cheddar into chunks. She offered one for him to bite out of her fingers.

"Hey, don't bite!" she giggled.

Chad pulled her close, hand on her bare waist and laughed. "Sorry about that! My eyes aren't what they used to be you know."

"Seem to work all right to me!" she said.

"Uh, .. I ... yes, I see what you mean." He smiled into her green eyes and put his hand back at her waist, feeling the sensual curve of her body. Casually, he let it slip down to feel the womanly swell of her hip under his hand.

Nancy looked up into his eyes, fixing his hazel eyes with hers. "Funny how sensual the eyes are," she thought. She could feel the moisture between her legs pooling in the crotch of the bikini.

She leaned closer, encouraging him. Chad's hand slipped under the panty in the back and she felt the tickling sensation across her buns. This brought even more lubricating cream to her pussy lips, eager to welcome a soothing visit from Chad's big cock.

"Mind if I take this off?" she murmured, unsnapping the bra and letting it slide down her arms. Her nipples were dark, perfectly centered circles crisply delineated, making her breasts seem bigger than they were. They were well shaped and had much less sag than most women her age. What sag there was made her look even sexier, because the curves looked opulent on her tall slim frame.

Chad turned toward her and his hand found her left breast, lifting it, capturing the nipple between thumb and palm. She saw his eyes close part way from the pleasure of touching her.

Her hand slipped up the leg of his shorts and found the moist head of his cock. She cupped the bulbous head in her palm. "mmmmmmm." she said, her voice low.

His hands slipped her panties down. At the same time, Nancy pushed chad's shorts down, letting a long hard cock spring up until it angled slightly upward. It now pointed straight at her belly button.

Nancy guided it down to the wet crease that her pussy lips formed.

She felt the head of his cock contact her clitoris, now bathed in her juices.

"Ohmigod." Chad whispered, his body shivering with anticipation. "Lordy, that feels, so ... so ... mmmmmmmm."

"Yes." she said.

"So incredibly warm and so deliciously soft,.." His words were gasps, jagged, and packed with excitement.

Nancy's green eyes were wide open. She felt the thrill of his hardness nudging her clitoris and thought he must be feeling the same intense pleasure.

"Ohh! Chad!" She said it with a sharp intake of her breath. Chad lifted her, his hands cupping the full melons of her bare bottom. She felt her bottom slip over the sharp edge of the counter. He left her balanced there, not quite on, not quite off the edge. His hands were firmly holding her hips as he slipped to his knees. The counter was too high. He reached for a chair, his eyes never leaving hers.

Chad could smell the rich scent of her sex mingled with a perfume he found very appealing. His head was swimming as he eased her thighs apart and placed them over his shoulders. Taking his time, he kissed along the tender skin of her thighs.

He took his eyes from hers for a moment. Just long enough to look at the dish that he intended to eat. Her pussy was a neat, plump pair of lips, pouting a whispered invitation. The protecting hair was nearly straight, like the hair of her head, but with a slight curl that made it pretty and secretive and lush. The generous lips were only partly obscured by the tangled patch. He kissed the thatched, firm mound, pressing his lips and moving softly over its surface.

At last, his nose rested on Nancy's mound, placing his tongue at just the right level to touch the vestibule of her vagina. The warmth of her body vaporized the perfume and his nostrils filled with a sensual combination of smells. To Chad it was like the ritual prior to drinking a fine wine. He held her like a large goblet, pressing his nose against her and inhaling the intoxicating vapors of her sex.

She loved the way his eyes seemed on fire. Those hazel eyes, flecked with green, were so vivid looking up at her. It made her creamy juices flow anew. He could not have done anything more sensual than to give her oral sex while keeping his eyes on hers. She drank in the excitement in his eyes as he licked her deep crease.

Her eyes widened as she felt the first exploration of his tongue. She could tell that he found a rich pool of creamy Nancy there. His tongue felt wonderfully lubricated, as if swimming in honey, .. her honey. The thought of him tasting her, delving into her vagina, thrilled her. His eyes looked deeply into hers. He seemed enthralled. Nancy enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her. She put her hands softly around his head and gently held him there, opening a little wide, to let him taste all of her pussy. His tongue roamed over her lips. His lips suckled her clit.

She nearly exploded as his tongue circled again and again around the stiff little nub as his lips sucked it to its fullest extension.

Chad felt her wetness swarming over his lips and soon his cheeks and chin were dripping with her lovely cream. It felt thick and soft, incredibly soft. Eagerly now, he tasted and toyed with all the folds and indentions his tongue could find. He slipped his tongue deep into her, reaching as far as he could and swirled around the boundaries of her tight vagina.

All this time, his eyes held hers captive. Those pretty green pools of light, he thought, seemed to reflect the sun like a pool deep in the forest. The same way a pool reflects the color of the dark leaves and at the same time captures the bright sunlight. They were making love with their eyes, he realized.

Chad had to resist her hands now burying his lips in her crease. He was having a little trouble breathing, buried there between her firm, yet soft thighs with his nose pressed deep into her lovely, lovely, mound.

"Ohh, .. chad ..oh .." she didn't finish, just left it hanging there like an orgasm in process. "N .. now .."

Nancy tugged him to a standing position. She watch with increasing excitement the way his cock now swung menacingly between her legs. She grasped it quickly, eagerly. She tugged it toward her center, felt the large head nudge the shallow vestibule. She felt his cock as it was channeled toward her waiting hole.

"Oh .." she murmured, realizing it's size. It broke into the snug muscle circling the mouth of her pussy.

Chad felt the whole excitement of it. First her hand, feminine and graceful, grabbing his cock and pulling him toward her. Then the first touch of her wetness, so warm and inviting. Then, .. suddenly he was inside the snug sleeve of her pussy.

"and so snug .. such a perfect fit! ......" he said into her ear.

Her breasts were tight against him now as her arms coiled around his head. She pulled him into the bright lipstick of her mouth. Their mouths were now as wet as the nuzzling apexes of their bodies, now so happily joined. Tongues and lips swirled in wet tangles as his cock began its exploration of Nancy.

Chad thrust deep into her. He felt Nancy scoot off the counter and caught her as she slipped to the full length of his cock. They rocked together, her legs tight around his hips, as she bounced up and down on him, sucking him into her. She let him escape slightly, then again, again, again. His lips could find her nipples now and he clamped onto one with a little nibble.

'Ohhh, oh, oh, ... fuck ... fuck .. me... fuckme . fuckme." she screamed in time with there exertions.

Chad felt vulnerable and completely laid bare as she let his cock explore the depths of her cunt. He was filling her, and feeling her, and fondling her, all from the inside.

The excitement was so extreme it could not last long. Chad felt her clench tightly on his cock. She raised herself almost completely off him and slammed down again and again. She screamed a moan into his ear as she bit hard on his ear lobe.

Nancy felt his hot spasm of cum spurt up into her just as her orgasm began to subside. She was weak now, but she tried to rejuvenate the muscle and grasp his rutting cock to make it better for him. A third spurt and a fourth, then smaller ones filled her. It felt gloriously hot and naughty as she lowered her feet to the floor and clenched her legs together to keep as much as possible.

They both watched as the sturdy cock slip from her pussy, tugging her lips with it and then trailed a stream of translucent cum from the hair-draped slit of her pussy to the end of his cock.

Nancy and Chad pressed together, feeling the stickiness of their sex warm and squirmy between their bodies.

Their eyes continued the fondling as she pulled her bikini up and slipped into her bra. She tucked his shirt back into his shorts, feeling him up once more for good luck.

"You'd better go, Chad. We don't want to give the neighbors too much to work on." They walked to the door and she saw him out the gate.

"See ya later, Nancy, thanks for the .. cold drink."

Janet, called from next door: "Good to see you two jocks out doing the exercise bit for the rest of us!" It was a natural mistake, Chad's shirt was clammy with sweat. And his shorts were strangely moist too.

Nancy enjoyed leaning against the fence chatting with Janet. On the outside she was sunny and chatty, but on the inside her mind was saying: "Oh, Janet, if you only knew -- Chad's cum is oozing down my thigh, and you assume it is sweat."

She fondled the little secret and enjoyed it. Turning it first one-way and then another in her mind. She squirmed her hips in the brand new bikini now stained with his cum.

"mmmm. Got to run, Janet, I have to call Lloyd."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nancy's Great Legs Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 431 milliseconds