Nancy's Inferno Ch. 04

"This is going to be one...long.....boring weekend," Simone broke the silence and offered, her voice still tinged with sleep.

"Then why did you decide to come?" Nancy asked with surprising confidence given her state of undress.

"As a favor to my Mom....she hasn't been real happy since I flunked out of school...and to be honest..Pastor Grady asked if I'd come...and he can be kind of persistent and convincing," Simone replied as she wiped her face off with a wet cloth, the last few words sending a clear and chilling bolt of jealousy down Nancy's spine.

If standing there in the buff wasn't disconcerting enough for Nancy, now she was having to ward off the brutal memory of witnessing Simone getting royally fucked by the preacher in question.

The mirror above the sink steadily shedding it's layer of steam, little by little the images of the two women standing before it came into view like developing Polaroid. Suddenly, Nancy could feel Simone's warm breath drifting down her right shoulder and arm.

The mascara brush between her fingers was shaking so badly now, Nancy's only choice was to lay it back down. Holding that pose of discontent for longer than she realized, Nancy breath lodged in her throat when she felt Simone's body shift until the 20 year old vixen was standing directly behind her.

___________________________________

The ability to sense someone else's attraction isn't as cut and dried as one would think, but it was a talent Simone Dobbins had refined quite well over her brief number of years. For the most part, any dummy could tell when one of the boys she encountered that were close to her age had some interest in her. What seemed to set Simone apart was her keen sense of picking up subtle, and at times not so subtle, cues that someone outside the box may have been swayed by her allure.

Her seduction of Pastor Grady wasn't. For starters, he wasn't the most physically attractive specimen she could have used her wares on. Given his stature and larger than life presence however, not to mention the way many of the other women in the congregation seemed to swoon, either during his sermons or face to face meetings, Simone found the taboo of bedding someone so off limits as quite a challenge.

Even from their first meeting when Simone's Mom had introduced her to Pastor Grady, there had been sparks, but given all he had to lose, wearing him down had been a gradual process. Once the pair had consummated the relationship however, the genie wasn't going back in the bottle.

What was happening with Nancy in that cramped and steamy bathroom was a different beast entirely. In her brief encounters with Nancy at church, she was basically just another face in the crowd. Even when Simone found out she was going to be sharing a room with Nancy on the trip to Cleveland, she really didn't give it a second thought. It wasn't until she was standing naked beside the much older woman at that sink, that a familiar chord was struck deep inside her well trained psyche.

There was no earthly reason to think someone as uptight and stuffy as Nancy would ever be receptive to anything a girl like Simone had to offer. Seeing the way Nancy's body seemed to tremble and coil as she eased behind her, Simone could suddenly smell the intimidation, fear, insanity and yes, attraction dripping from the older woman's pores. It wasn't until she slipped her right hand between Nancy's arm and torso, then cupped the white woman's right breast in her palm that she knew for sure.

____________________________________

Her gaze trained down to keep from seeing the ever emerging image in the mirror before her, a short, burping cry shot from Nancy's lips when she saw Simone's light brown forearm slide around from behind and encircle itself like a vine around her bare midriff.

"..Wha.....What...are...you......do......ing...?" Nancy tried to beg, but her words dissolved into the fog in the room.

"I'm doing exactly what you want me to do," the grip of Simone's other hand seemed to imply with clarity when she cinched it around the left side of Nancy's waist.

Even though she was an inch or so shorter than Nancy, Simone could still see over the white woman's shoulder. Spending the next several breaths studying the grainy and streaked image in the mirror, Simone supported the jiggly weight of Nancy's breast until the older woman's knees began to knock against the cabinet below.

Through the hazy landscape of the glass, Simone could see the confusion and consternation etched across Nancy's face as she seductively fondled her right tit. She could also tell there wasn't a hint of fight left in the naked and shivering woman.

Looking straight down in disbelief at Simone's coffee colored hand freely inspecting her pale white breast, Nancy could also feel the young girl's perky bosom brushing enticingly against her own shoulder blades as Simone began caressing her from behind.

The sag of Nancy's womanhood resting squarely in Simone's opened hand, the young girl extended her thumb and forefinger and ever so gently began tracing circles around the pink button of Nancy's areola. Over and over with hauntingly hypnotic grace, Simone continued to spin her fingers around the tip of Nancy's breast, paying special attention not to touch the woman's growing nipple just yet.

Steadily kneading her left hand into that side of Nancy's bare waist, Simone could feel the muscles in the older woman's torso vibrating as she varied the pace of her circular motions.

".....I'm...I'm not......I'm not like that..," Nancy meekly croaked, her face looking as if she'd just sucked on a lemon as she crumpled between Simone's arms.

"Then why is your nipple the size of a ripe....juicy...grape?" Simone snickered into Nancy's ear before planting a ferocious kiss on the spastic woman's neck.

"GAAAAWWWW," Nancy bellowed, her gasps of submission sounding eerily mystical as they rattled around the enclosed bathroom.

Continuing that constant, maddening motion around Nancy's now tingling and heaving breast, from the way the older woman's legs seemed to jellify with each successive stroke, Simone was sure if she kept it up for just a little longer, Nancy would be all the way down on her knees in front of the sink in short order.

"Do you want me to squeeze your nipple?" Simone's whisper sizzled through Nancy's ear.

Several scattered and grueling breaths snorted from Nancy's nostrils as she twisted in Simone's arms, but she couldn't bring herself to answer.

Simply continuing to spin her index finger and thumb around the edges of Nancy's areola while occasionally fluffing the weight of the breast with her other three fingers, Simone patiently watched Nancy's willpower wane. Easing her left hand forward, Simone delicately traced the five fingers of that hand in a vertical line from Nancy's sternum down to her belly button. Literally watching the goosebumps rise across the freshly washed skin of Nancy's shoulders, Simone proceeded to ask again.

"Do you want me to pinch your nipple, Nancy?"

"....Ye......Ye...Yes....," finally came the older woman's tortured response.

Grazing her left hand lower towards Nancy's pelvic bone as the older woman's answer echoed inside her head, Simone squeezed the fingers of her right hand around Nancy's tender, blood filled nipple while at the same exact moment closing the fingers of her left around Nancy's clitoris.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," the white woman's voice ricocheted through the bathroom, her feet corkscrewing on the slick floor as she tried to keep her failing balance.

A series of rapid, machine gun-esque gasps shot through Nancy's gritted teeth as she sloshed in Simone's arms, feeling as if every nerve in her body was being pricked by a needle. As if the simultaneous stimulations from Simone's hands weren't enough, Nancy suddenly felt the girl's soft, pouty lips sweeping across the back of her neck before descending down the column of her spine.

"SSSSSHHHHH......AAAHHHHHH," Nancy's voice whooshed from her lips as she clenched her hands around the edge of the sink to keep from either toppling down or shooting straight through the roof.

"....Don't ....make me...do ..this...," Nancy begged, unclear if the plea was directed to Simone, God or her own betraying soul.

Simone paid no heed and continued kneading her hands over Nancy's titties and cunt until she could feel the older woman's juices oozing over her fingers.

"Nobody's making you do anything," she gleefully mocked before resuming the butterfly kisses she was planting over the expanse of Nancy's back.

Straddling her right leg to the outside of Nancy's, Simone slithered her tongue between the older woman's shoulder blades before darting it side to side, from one earlobe to the other. Squinting her eyes open just enough to see the horrifyingly erotic reflection in the mirror, Nancy could see Simone's brown, lust-filled eyes peering over her shoulder as her two arms encircled her torso like the twin tentacles of an octopus.

"I can't help it..God..I'm so sorry," Nancy mumbled one last prayer for forgiveness before allowing herself to fully let go.

In that moment of divine clarity and submission, Nancy understood how Pastor Grady had succumb to Simone's temptations. At first she thought he was just another in a long line of lecherous hypocrites who used his power and influence to take advantage of an impressionable young girl. The fact that she was now allowing herself to be so easily seduced by the same girl, and frankly just mere seconds from cumming by the girl's hand as well, Nancy couldn't find any shame in what Calvin had done.

Processing all that in a detached corner of her mind, it protected Nancy for the time being from realizing just how violent and complete her orgasm with Simone had been. Perhaps it was a cumulative effect of going so long without, or perhaps it was a lifelong denial of all the taboo things that bubbled just beneath her moral core, but when she finally did let go, Nancy came with the same reckless abandon dozens of other men and women had with Simone over the past few years.

"OH...GOD..OOHH...GODDDDDD...GGOOODDDDDDDDD," Nancy's screamed, her face scrunching as she collapsed forward.

Her face pressed down near the faucet as her breasts came to rest to each side of the sink, Nancy could feel Simone's left hand spinning like a fan blade through her gushing cunt. Her legs straining as she somehow mustered the strength to rut her behind backwards against the simmering warmth of Simone's smoothly shaven quim, Nancy winced and cried with joy when she felt the girl's right hand begin to tenderly massage the back of her head.

The tremors of her orgasm continuing to ripple through her, Nancy jerked her face up from the sink when she felt Simone's hands inexplicably leave her quaking body.

"...Please...don't leave me like this," the needful and still unquenched want inside Nancy cried out.

Daring to raise her head slightly despite the overwhelming feeling she was about to faint, Nancy could see fuzzy outline of Simone positioning herself between her outstretched feet.

"....What are....you...doing.....?" she started to ask before the electric sensation of the 20-year-old's tongue darting across her swollen labia gave Nancy her answer.

"JEEEEESSSSSS..UUUUUSSSSSS," she shuddered, a tsunami of energy cresting through the every muscle in her body as Simone sealed her lips over Nancy's erupting womb.

The waves of her first orgasm quickly blending into her second and third, Nancy's collapsed face first against the still moist mirror as her pelvis jerked and corkscrewed against Simone's eager mouth. For just a fraction of a instant, Nancy fell in love with the girl kneeling between her feet. Unable to speak, all Nancy could manage to do was dip her right hand from the edge of the sink and ease it blindly between her quivering thighs, brushing it softly several times across Simone's sweaty brow to show her carnal gratitude.

Rolling the right side of her face flush against the cool, slick glass, Nancy pressed her cheek to the mirror to support herself as she looked down at Simone out of the corner of her eye. Her vision jumbled from the internal whirlwind still whipping inside her, Nancy was struck with a vision that would last her an eternity. Simone's flawless, java hued face was wedged perfectly between her pale white thighs as she hungrily continued to dine on the nectar soaked pink petals of Nancy's spasming vaginal flower.

"You just did things to me no one else ever has," Nancy's dazed eyes seemed to admit when Simone peered up to meet her gaze.

Cowering backwards when she tried putting some weight on her knees, Nancy's strength completely gave out when Simone pulled away and raised up beside her. Just as Nancy was about to tumble into the abyss, or at least the wall behind her, Simone effortlessly reached out and cradled Nancy's naked body in her arms.

Holding Nancy's trembling frame close to her chest, Simone allowed the shaken woman's heartbeat to vibrate against her bare skin, further enhancing the satisfaction she felt from her sudden and serendipitous conquest. Leaning in to give Nancy a kiss, Simone was determined to let her taste the wealth of things she'd stirred up inside her. Her breasts swaying against Nancy's as she leaned in to initiate the kiss, Simone could feel the older woman's fingernails squeeze ever so gently into the flesh of her arm the instant their lips met.

_________________________________

It took a minute or so but Simone eventually disengaged, then turned towards the sink to wash up and get ready for the day.

Having just endured the first lesbian experience of her life with a girl less than half her age, Nancy stood there naked on the cold bathroom floor, trying to make sense of what just happened. Dizzily reaching for a towel to cover herself, Nancy opened the door, then disappeared out into the room to get dressed.

"She didn't say anything....not one word after she kissed me that last time?" Nancy mumbled as she walked like a zombie to the suitcase beside her bed.

"There's not really anything to say," a dry, sober voice inside her head matter-of-factly noted. "You were willing to give something ..and she was glad to take it."

"I just ....had sex......with a girl?" Nancy kept reminding herself over and over, as if saying it repeatedly would shine some light on why she'd so easily given in to such and unholy temptation.

"Now I'll have to spend all day at this conference trying to look all these men of God in the eye knowing full well how I just spent the last half hour. I'll have to look at Pastor Grady and.....," Nancy's inner voice trailed off into oblivion.

Still naked in front of the bathroom mirror, Simone looked deep into the clear glass and smiled. Squeezing her left nipple several times before rubbing her hand over her smooth stomach, Simone primped at her hair and make-up as Nancy stewed in the next room, each wondering in their own way what the following evening would hold once they'd finished with their daily rounds and returned to the room.

Part 5 is to come...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds