• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 03

Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 03

I strongly recommend that you read parts 1 and 2 of this series before continuing with this.

*****

Saturday; the day of the party.

Naoko had not shown or even mentioned to her husband the outfit that Takahiro had instructed her to wear. Haru now looked on in open mouthed amazement as Naoko finally emerged from their bedroom wearing the very revealing clothes. Despite the slutty way in which she was dressed and knowing that in a few hours time she would be doing anything that their party host, Takahiro, wanted, she felt shy as she stood and slowly turned, waiting for her husband's approval.

He looked at her, his eyes slowly scanning over her from her head to her feet. The tight, sheer black blouse hid nothing; transparent and only barely covering her nipples, it merely decorated his wife's pert naked bra less breasts. He noted how the very short black skirt was equally as revealing leaving the delightful crease uncovered where her buttocks swelled out from the tops of each of her slim shapely thighs. As if emphasising to him how indecently short the skirt was he also caught a glimpse of her smooth hairless labia as she turned around.

"Darling," he said, "you look incredible."

He struggled with his mind, resisting the urge to take her there and then in their bedroom. He already had vivid images in his mind of what Takahiro and his friends would be doing to her later that evening while he watched. Haru felt excited as he remembered Takahiro saying how he could play a more active role with two of the wives who would be attending. He had an image in his head of being with two sexy women, both of them naked, while he watched his wife satisfying the men.

It was time to leave. Naoko walked quickly to their car, fearful of being seen by any neighbours. As soon as she was inside the car she let out a sigh of relief that no one had seen them. Takahiro's apartment was only a few miles away and, after a short drive they were soon entering the secure car parking area.

They left the car and took an internal elevator to the main lobby. Naoko felt nervous at the prospect of having to enter the lobby. She would have preferred to be able to go directly to Takahiro's apartment but, for security reasons every visitor had to go via the lobby. As the doors slid open they were greeted by two security guards, one male the other female. The man looked to be around retirement age, over weight with greasy balding hair. The woman was of a similar age but quite tall and elegant dressed in a black trouser suit.

"You must be Takahiro's special guests," said the male guard. "We have had some security alerts recently and all visitors must now be searched before being allowed to enter. Please follow us."

The female guard led the way with Naoko walking by her side. As they walked toward a door marked, 'SECURITY' Haru could see that the male guard next to him was openly checking out Naoko's rear view. The guard glanced toward Haru and winked conspiringly, confirming Haru's thoughts that this was surely part of Takahiro's plans for the evening.

The female guard opened the door and ushered them both inside.

Once inside the male guard closed the door. Haru looked around the room. It was completely empty and plain with the exception of a small desk in one corner and a single bright light bulb hanging from the ceiling. He noticed two painted foot prints on the floor in the centre of the room which were about two feet apart.

The female guard was the first to speak. Turning to face Haru she said in a firm voice, "OK, you first. Stand in the centre of the room and strip."

"But, I..." he started to protest but she cut him short.

"Don't fuck me about Mr., neither of you leaves this room until you have been searched and cleared, so strip!"

Haru glanced at the male guard and then to Naoko, wondering how much of this charade was part of Takahiro's plan for the evening.

He looked at the female guard but could see no sign of humour or fun in her expression.

"I said strip Mr. We haven't got all night."

Haru thought he would play along and, smiling at his wife, started to undress.

When he was left wearing just his underpants, the female guard moved closer and said, "Now stand in the centre of the room with your feet placed on the footprints on the floor."

Haru did as she asked and waited a little nervously as the woman slowly walked round him.

"Place your hands behind your head so I can see there is nothing concealed under your arms."

Haru lifted his arms and clasped his hands behind his head.

"Good," said the female guard, "now stay like that but move your feet together."

Any relief Haru felt as he moved his feet together was short lived. For just a second or so he felt less vulnerable with his legs back together, dismissing thoughts of how this tall female guard might have embarrassed him further. His relief echoed for a second or two on his face as he relaxed and started to smile at Naoko.

His relaxed grin instantly vanished as the female guard suddenly reached toward him and in one expert movement pulled his underpants right down to his ankles.

Haru gasped with surprise and shock as the guard said, "Now kick off your underpants and resume the position with your feet on the marks."

Haru could see his wife looking at him and recognising something she had never noticed before.

It was Takahiro who had first suspected it because he had seen it before in the husbands who liked to watch their wives being used and abused.

Now Haru had to face the truth himself that he was enjoying being dominated by this female guard. He bowed his head and gazed at his feet as she slowly prowled around him.

He briefly glanced up and toward her as he heard the snapping sound made by the latex gloves she was putting on. He watched nervously as she made a show of ensuring each of her fingers was snugly encased in the latex.

As she moved toward him he could not keep eye contact and gazed back down at his feet again. He knew that the guards and Naoko were watching as, despite his concerted effort to stop it, his penis slowly started to become erect.

He gasped at the suddenness of her touch as the female guard reached for him and lifted his penis into a vertical position using two fingers.

"No wonder you wife needs to visit Takahiro and his friends to get properly satisfied," she sneered, "this could not satisfy any grown woman."

She released his penis and then put her hand between his legs. "Just checking that you are not hiding anything under here," she said as she lifted his scrotum up in her hand.

Releasing his scrotum she gave his almost erect penis a playful tap with her finger saying, "Good, I can't feel anything hidden under there."

Haru started to lower his hands but stopped abruptly as she said sternly, "Stay as you are, I haven't finished yet."

Haru felt his whole body tense as she walked over to the small desk and came back with a tube of KY jelly. She made a point of squeezing some out and covering two of her fingers with it knowing that he was watching and anticipating.

She then moved around behind him as she said, "Mr Takahiro's instructions were that we must be thorough with our search, especially body cavities.

Now, try to relax and bend forward a little."

Haru felt the blood pumping back into his penis again as he could not disguise the excitement he was now feeling as he anticipated the female guard's next move.

He felt her hand pull one of his buttocks aside and then the sudden coolness of the jelly as she wiped her fingers over his anus.

He felt her searching out his anus with her jelly covered finger tip and then gasped as she found her target and slid her slippery finger up inside him.

He caught his breath and continued to gaze at the floor as his penis felt like it would explode if it got any stiffer.

He felt her moving her finger around inside him as she commented light heartedly, "your prostate feels healthy."

He felt her finger stop moving but it was still deep in his rectum as she said, "Now let's watch my colleague search your wife."

The female guard then put her hand around his belly from behind and pulled him back, away from the centre of the room but still keeping her finger firmly inside him.

Haru felt humiliated as he looked up and gazed toward his wife Naoko. The female guard wiggled her finger inside him saying, "I bet you're looking forward to watching my colleague do his work."

Haru didn't answer but felt very aroused as the male guard turned to Naoko saying, "Stand on the foot prints, face your husband and place your hands behind your head."

Naoko did as she was asked knowing that this old over weight man would soon be abusing her.

He moved up close behind her until she could feel his hot and slightly putrid breath on her neck.

She took a sudden long intake of air as the guard placed his sweaty hands on either side of her waist.

Haru watched the guard slowly run both hands up each side of Naoko until they were under her arms. He saw the lecherous leer on the guards face as he moved his hands back down to her waist, pulled the blouse from the waistband of her skirt and then slipped each hand up inside the blouse.

The blouse was too tight to accommodate the guard's hands and as he forcefully pushed his hands up inside toward her breasts the buttons of the blouse popped off one by one until the sheer black fabric hung loosely either side of Naoko's breasts that were now being cupped by the old guard's hands.

Haru watched, almost ashamed of his arousal as the guard roughly mauled his wife's breasts. He pulled and squeezed them, lifting each one by pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, pulling and stretching them painfully causing her to squeal.

"Nothing hidden here then," said the guard with a huge smirk.

He then released her breasts which were now completely naked with the button less blouse gaping open. Haru could see the red marks left by the guard's hand but could not fail to notice that Naoko's nipples looked aroused and erect.

"Stay there and do not move," said the guard, as he walked over to the small desk.

Once more the sound of latex gloves being snapped on filled the room. Haru could see Naoko's eyes fixed on the actions of the guard who was squeezing out KY jelly onto one of his gloved hands, liberally coating each finger.

The guard slowly walked back, the KY glistening on the fingers of his gloved hand and said to Naoko, "Now turn round so that you are facing away from your husband. Place your feet back on the footprints and then bend over. I'm sure your husband wants to see how I conduct your intimate search."

Haru watched, trying to hide his excitement as he watched his wife do as the guard told her. Her skirt was so short that as she bent forward he could see her naked buttocks. As if to add to her humiliation the guard then lifted the hem of the skirt up, laying it over her lower back.

Naoko could feel that both her anus and labia were now exposed completely but that was not good enough for the guard.

"Move your hands behind you and pull your buttocks apart," he instructed.

She could just see his lustful expression as she peered back between her parted legs. She then reached behind and held her buttocks in each hand, realising that this was only the start of what would be expected of her this evening. Taking a deep breath to try and calm her self she gripped her buttocks and then pulled them apart.

"Wide open now, so we can all see every detail," said the guard with an evil chuckle.

Bent over and displaying her self so rudely, Naoko tensed as she felt his slippery fingers probing and pulling her labia apart. She still could not fully understand why being abused in this way should turn her on, especially by such a repulsive old man, but as he roughly opened her labia and pushed two fingers deep into her vagina she could feel that she was already wet and aroused.

Haru watched as the guard pushed his fingers as far up inside her as they would go and then move them around.

Naoko felt the guard's rough fingers pulling and stretching her tender pink flesh as he declared, "nothing hidden up here, just the other tighter place to check now."

As the guard withdrew his fingers from Naoko's vagina the female guard reached around Haru and gripped his erection with her free hand. "So you like to watch your wife being abused." She taunted him. I bet you can't wait to watch my colleague push his fingers up her arsehole."

Haru did not answer. The female guard's grip on his erection felt exquisite as she started to expertly bring him toward a climax.

He watched through half closed eyes as the male guard pushed a finger straight up his wife's rectum causing her to squeal.

Haru was trying hard not to give in to the sensations the female guard was causing but the sight of Naoko bent over with another man's finger up inside her rectum was exciting him greatly.

He watched the guard almost completely withdrew his finger and then push two fingers straight back up inside her causing her to squeal loudly again.

Almost simultaneously the female guard did the same to him, sliding two fingers all the way up his rectum as she re-doubled her efforts with her hand on his erection.

Naoko was still squealing with two fingers deep in her back side as Haru could hold back no longer. The female guard increased the speed of her hand on his erection as she pressed her fingers against his prostate. Haru closed his eyes and groaned loudly as he ejaculated copiously onto the floor.

His penis was already softening as the female guard let go and let it dangle; still dripping.

The male guard pulled his fingers from Naoko's back side and said, "OK, you can stand up now.

Naoko stood and the guard pulled her arm to turn her to face Haru. Haru raised his head and as their eyes met the male guard roughly fondled Naoko's breasts and said, "Look at the mess your husband has made. Now lick it all up and then you can both go and join the others upstairs."

Haru looked genuinely sorry as the guard roughly pulled Naoko across and forced her down on her knees.

"Now lick up your husband's mess."

Naoko looked up, her eyes pleading but already resigned to doing as she was asked.

She moved to each blob in turn and licked it up. Finally the floor was clean as she heard the female guard say, "now lick the last few drops from your husband's cock before they drip onto the floor."

Haru looked down at his wife as she crawled in front of him, reached up for his penis and licked it clean.

Naoko then heard the unmistakable sound of a zip being pulled down. The male guard grabbed her by the arm and turned her round to face him. Still kneeling she was now staring directly at the old guard's erection.

"I'm told that you are good with your mouth. Suck this and when I cum I don't want any spilled; understood?"

The guard grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled him onto his erection.

As she opened her mouth and then closed her lips around him she tasted the unwashed tang of stale urine.

Haru felt the guilt stronger than ever as he watched her being used. Although he had just ejaculated he felt the stirrings of a new erection as he enjoyed the guilty pleasure of his wife being forced to suck another man's penis.

Naoko pressed her tongue up under the thrusting head of the guard's erection as she felt him pulling her head toward him. She could feel her hair being pulled painfully as he forced her head closer and closer until her lips were pressed against his matted pubic hair and the head of his penis was in her throat. She fought the initial gag reflex, pressing her tongue out and upward and trying to continually swallow as the guard used her mouth like a whore's cunt.

She could feel his urgency growing as he now gripped her hair with two hands roughly fucking her mouth. She heard him gasping for breath as his penis grew stiffer between her lips. She felt his rhythm momentarily pause, his penis throbbing and then the sudden spurt of slimy ejaculate directly into her throat.

She managed to pull back a little and swallow as he spurted into her. Gradually his thrusts slowed to a stop. She kept her lips clamped around him until she felt him start to soften. As he pulled his penis from between her lips she licked and sucked the last drops from the head.

By now Haru was fully erect again. The female guard said, "OK, you are both free to go up to Mr. Takahiro's party now."

Haru reached for his clothes but stopped as the male guard said, "You'll not need your clothes until later now, both of you, leave the office and go."

Naoko stood up and grabbed Haru's hand, the female guard opened the office door and the pair of them rushed out to the elevator.

Upstairs at the party the guests had just enjoyed watching the events in the security guard's office which had been beamed up from multiple hidden cameras in the security office to a large screen TV. Now both the men and women were impatient for the main event when Naoko and her husband would arrive via the private elevator directly into the room.

THE END.

FOR THE MOMENT.

*****

If you enjoyed this story please vote and if you have time please leave a comment or send me a message. I always appreciate your comments and find it rewarding to know that people actually read the results of my vivid and often filthy imagination. Thank you

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds