• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Natasha
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Natasha

Then she was squirming around, and her lips were stroking my softening cock, bringing it back to instant hardness, her eager tongue flicking over my cock head, driving me wild, before taking the whole cock deep into her hot mouth. I moaned loudly, my body going into frantic spasms as her hot your mouth toyed with me, taking me to the brink of another orgasm before easing away and slowing down. Lifting my surging cock high, she took my heavy balls, one by one into her mouth and slowly squeezed them with her tongue, before flicking her tongue over that super sensitive area between the ball sac and the anus. I groaned loudly and shuddered, and immediately she took my cock back into her mouth and with a combination of sucking, licking and stroking brought it back to that point where nothing could stop it exploding like a veritable volcano, and she was drinking my hot cum, pulling my spurting cock deep into her throat so she didn’t lose one drop. Her own pussy was convulsing on my tongue, pouring her pussy juices into my eager mouth, and we shook and shuddered and emptied ourselves into each other. God it was soooo good.

When we were both spent, I squirmed around until I was again holding her beautiful young body to mine, gazing into her dark, fire filled eyes, “Wow, wherever did you learn to do that?” I whispered.

She chuckled, “Well, while I was waiting for you to notice me …. and do something about it, I had to do something about my own horniness, and the boys seemed to love it when I blew their stacks for them”

“God, I can imagine” I exclaimed, “It’s a wonder they didn’t want to take it further”

“Oh they did” she giggled, “But when I finished playing with their cocks they never seemed to be in a fit state to do anything about it”

I leaned back and laughed, “Now that I can believe” I said, but my own cock was trying to make a liar out of her as it swelled and stiffened yet again, and looking down at it she grinned.

“But they were boys …. And you’re different” she whispered hotly, as she swiveled her body on top of mine and her hot, horny pussy once again surged down over it, “mm, yes daddy, yes, fuck me again, please, don’t ever stop”

Well, I tried not to! and for a while time again stood still as we took each other to new heights of ecstasy.

Afterwards we lay for ages in each other’s arms, each no doubt dreaming of all that was to come. MMMMMMMMM!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Natasha
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds