Natasja Ch. 1

"Suck."

With a moan of anguish she opened her mouth and sucked his finger into her mouth, tasting herself on it. Her face was very red. Her eyes were closed. She sucked until she could no longer taste herself. Then she pulled her head back.

"It's time to go, Natasja."

Fred slid out of the booth and held out his hand. She slid along it and stood. Her cut panties floated down her leg to puddle on the floor. The waiters grinned at her.

"Step out of it and come with me."

Fred took her hand and started walking to the door. Natasja shook her foot until the panties dropped off and hurried behind him to the door. She did not care that only 4 buttons on her dress were fastened, she only could think of one thing-escaping this place of humiliation.

Natasja followed Fred out of the restaurant on shaky legs. She had been so close to her orgasm. But Fred had stopped before she got there. She was trembling with arousal as she staggered behind him through the door. At the curb was the limousine, with its door open. Fred handed her into the back seat and followed her inside. Natasja slid all the way across the seat, as far away from Fred as she could get. Her eyes were wet and her face was still red from the humiliation she had been forced to endure in the restaurant. The car started up and began to move.

"Come here."

Natasja looked at her tormenter again. She was thinking what next? But she obeyed. She slid closer to him on the seat. His hand went to her dress. She moaned softly and looked forward. Eyes in the rear view mirror looked back at her. Natasja closed her eyes as she felt another button let loose. Soon a second, then a third, then the last button was undone.

"Slid your ass to the edge of the seat and open your legs."

She looked up again and saw the eyes looking back at her. With a soft whimper, she slid forward and let her legs fall open. Her dress separated and fell away from her body. The eyes in the mirror glittered at her and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see. She felt a hand at her left breast, squeezing it and teasing her nipple to erection. Then it was at her right breast doing the same thing. She felt warm, almost hot and ready to begin to sweat. Her face seemed like it was burning. She was ashamed and embarrassed. My body always betrays me, she thought. My body knows I am a whore even if my mind protests that I am not. The hand slid down from her breasts making her shiver as it reached her belly. She could feel a little moisture in her pussy. Her clit began to harden in expectation. God I hate this, she thought, god I love this. If he would just keep it private. He shames me so.

His hand touched the top of her hair. Her belly clenched as she felt him there. It rubbed gently on her skin, making it tingle. She was getting wetter. The hand slid down further, ruffling the strip of hair she had left. She could feel her skin rippling as it passed over. She moaned aloud. The hand cupped her pussy, her cunt. She wanted to grab for it, but sat still. She was rubbed softly, gently. She moaned louder. As in the restaurant, her face turned to Fred and she buried it in his shoulder. She did not want to see, only to feel. She did not want to know that her naked body was on display to a stranger, for him to see how she responded. Natasja was pretending that she was alone with Fred in the hotel. That he was loving her, not shaming her. She gasped as his finger found her opening and slid inside her easily. Her hips jerked up as she felt the penetration. Realizing how wanton she appeared at that moment, she sobbed softly into Fred's shoulder. He stroked her insides slowly, teasingly. Natasja tried to hold still and succeeded. Not without effort, however. She had brought a hand to her mouth and bit down on it. "Natasja, you need to do something. You are not a good fuck and you need to improve. I want you to move your ass and fuck my hand, my finger. Do it until I tell you to stop. Do it now."

Natasja moaned aloud. He was going to humiliate her again.

"Delays may result in penalties."

As soon as she heard that her hips started to move. She was afraid of what the penalty might be. She worked her hips back and forth, feeling his finger slid in and out of her channel. She imagined what she looked like to the driver. That made her start to cry. She made no sound, Fred did not like noises, but the tears started. Even so, she kept her hips and ass moving. She was not expert but improving. She felt the warmth growing in her belly as she worked back and forth. Her clit began to tingle; she could control the movement well enough that she was stimulated. Natasja's ass started to move faster, jerkier. She was still crying but Fred could hear her starting to pant. Her body reacted involuntarily to stimulation. As soon as he thought she was at the edge of coming, he removed his finger from her and sat back. He heard a moan of frustration. Her hips still worked, humping on air. He chuckled as he watched her hips slow and stop.

"Good little bitch. You did that just like you were humping a leg."

At that she began to cry out loud. Natasja rolled away from him and curled into a ball at the side of the seat. Even bawling out loud, she felt her dress pulled away from her ass and was whacked by his hand sharply on her bottom. She babbled and snorted, trying to control her crying. He struck her ass again, then again until she was able to control herself.

"Sit up and stop this god damn bawling."

Natasja struggled to sit up and wiped her eyes. Her chest was still heaving but the sobs were not audible. Fred stared at her. His eyes and expression were not kind.

"You need to get over this aversion you have to being used and shown. I am getting a little angry with you. It isn't as though no one has seen your tits and cunt. And they are not any different than any other ones. If you keep up this damn crying, I will have to change that behavior and I promise you will not like it."

Natasja sniffled and remembered the belt and how it burned and hurt.

"I-I-I-I-I am s-s-s-sorry, sir. I-I-I-I-I am trying to be good. S-s-s-s-sorry, sir."

"I know that you will get better, girl. Wipe your eyes again."

She did not noticing that Fred had taken a strip of silk from his pocket. When she had dried her eyes, he reached around her head and blindfolded her with the silk. She gasped, not wanting, hating this lack of sight. But, she did not resist. The belt still loomed large in her mind. He tied the silk tightly and then to her surprise, he removed the cuff from her left wrist.

"I am going to give you a little trust, girl. But if you do not behave as you should, the cuff will be back on you. Understand?"

Natasja nodded affirmatively. She was so happy that the cuff was off her wrist. It was uncomfortable and reminded her that she was a captive. This felt better, even with the blindfold.

Shortly the car slowed and turned. The sound changed from pavement to gravel. Natasja wanted to see, but sat quietly, waiting. Finally it stopped and Fred led her out of the car. She walked hesitantly, her sightlessness making her unsure of her steps.

"Steps."

She lifted her foot to climb the steps. They went further at the top. She heard a door open and felt the difference in the warmth of the air. Fred led her along a tiled floor; she could hear her heels clacking on it. Her dress swirled around her, covering and then exposing her. They passed through another doorway and stopped.

"My god, she is lovely."

Natasja heard the strange voice and blushed immediately. She new that whoever it was could see her naked body, even with the dress. She heard more voices and began to shiver. Why was she here? What would be expected of her? The shivers turned to shaking. So many strange voices. Were they all men or were some women? She could not tell, her breathing was almost a roar in her ears. She felt, sensed people near to her. Hands pushed at the shoulders of her dress and it slid down her arms. It fell to the floor and she was naked except for her stockings and heels. Hands caressed her skin, felt her tits and ass. She moaned in shame but also in arousal. My body betrays me again, she thought. Fred leaned to her.

"Natasja, what you did in the limousine was good. You tried hard, I know. But now it is time for you to practice for real, with a cock. Come with me."

She almost stood still, not wanting to hear what he had said to her. But the memory of the belt and his hand striking her soft bare ass would not let her. With trepidation, she let him lead her. Her shoes made no noise on the soft carpet of the room. She could hear murmuring, but she did not hear words. She did not believe what he had said. Surely, with this many people around, he could not expect her to do----to do what he had whispered in her ear. This had to be a joke, a very bad joke. Fred stopped and took her arms. He turned her and pushed gently. She felt something hit the back of her thighs and then she fell over backward. She had landed on something soft. Fred lifted her legs and turned her body so she was lying on what felt like a mattress. He helped her move the center and lifted her legs at the knees. Pushing her legs open, her legs bent, and feet flat on the mattress, Fred climbed up beside her. She was so ashamed of what she must look like. Nothing of her was covered. Her most private place, her cunt was open and on display. She felt Fred moving, and then reaching down her body. She felt a trickle of liquid on her cunt and then his hand was rubbing it on her lips and his finger was working some inside her. She trembled, lying there naked. Natasja realized that he was lubricating her. She sobbed softly. He bent to her ear.

"You will move your ass and fuck back when you are entered. You will learn how to be a good fuck tonight. The next time I fuck you, you will be fucking me back, won't you?"

"I will do it now. You don't have to do this to me. I promise I will be good for you. I promise, please, please."

As she said this, she felt the mattress move and sensed someone on the end of it. She started to close her legs involuntarily and felt a hard slap to her thigh. Whimpering, she let her legs open again as she felt a weight move between them. Then her breath left her as she felt a body on top of her. Breathing harder, she felt something at her lips and then a push against them. She opened as she felt a hard cock move into her cunt. Groaning softly, it penetrated her channel and she felt coarse hair against her groin. The body lay full upon her, crushing her tits to her chest. Then she felt the man begin to thrust into her and out of her. She felt pain from the soreness of her lips and cunt. She had the strange thought that Fred was so nice to her to have lubricated her for this.

"Move your ass, Natasja. Fuck him back. Do it."

She began to move with the thrusting inside her, disgusted at herself, but wanting to assure that she would not be punished for disobeying. He feet pressed on the mattress as she worked her ass back and forth. She heard grunting noises next to her ear as the man worked his cock back and forth. She felt no pleasure in doing this. She was only a sleeve for the man. He worked himself faster, thrusting in and out of her. Her ass was working with him as he fucked her tight cunt. Suddenly he grunted louder and she felt his cock jerking inside her, then the wetness that came from his coming inside her. His thrusts slowed and with a last shudder he pulled out of her cunt. Sperm slid out of her, trickling down to her ass. Natasja moaned softly. The weight left the bed and she started to lift up, only to be pushed down again. She felt motion at the end of the bed. Her legs were pushed open wider and another body crushed her chest again. A cock prodded at her hole and slid into her. She began to cry, be even so she worked her ass frantically, fearing the punishment if she resisted, did not try to fuck the man. In the back of her mind she heard voices but no words. People were watching her fuck. She was so embarrassed, ashamed. Embarrassed for her nakedness, ashamed for the act she was performing in front of people. The man on her slammed into her hard, jolting her. She worked back and forth on him. She was getting more and more tender and the pain forced her to stay alert. She could not blank out what was happening to her. She had to consciously endure and participate. This man lasted longer, energetically fucking her. Finally, though, she felt him tense and slam deep inside her. She felt the spurts of his sperm inside her. Natasja worked her ass, fucking him as he came up her. She felt him slump on top of her, panting. She felt crushed to the mattress. Her breath left her and she gasped, sucking air into her lungs. Finally he pushed himself up and free of her. She had felt his cock twitching inside her, softening. As he pulled back from her, she felt his sperm rolling out of her, down her ass. She felt slimy and slick from it. She tried to sit up again, but was pushed down once more. She sobbed softly as she felt another body between her legs.

This one kissed her making her feel more vulnerable. Once that was done, she felt him on her and his cock prodding at her. He pushed and slid up her lips, worked his ass around and found her opening. He let it sit there, twitching slightly, just the tip inside her.

"Work your ass, Natasja. Work him into you."

With a moan she worked her ass up and felt him slide further into her. He held himself up and let her work on him. She humped against him, feeling the hardness penetrating her, and then leaving her as she humped back and forth. The murmuring still continued in the background. She was becoming frustrated as he held still for her. Moaning, she lifted her heels off the mattress and wound her legs around him, giving her more purchase to fuck. She worked her ass hard, pulling her abdomen up and then relaxing back. The man grunted as her belly hit his. She humped his cock, and humped it some more. Grinding her hips against him and pulling up with her legs she finally got him to fall on her. Grunting with the impact, she felt him start to fuck with her. She could hear the slapping of his belly on hers, his grunts as he drove himself up her cunt, deeper and deeper with each thrust. He put his hands on her tits and squeezed them, resting on her chest. Her nipples were erect, hard. She began to pant. She was so close to coming. Then again she felt the telltale twitches inside her.

"Noooooooo, oh god, my god, nooooooooooooooo."

He came up her, slamming into her, fucking as he shot his sperm into her brimming cunt. Natasja worked her ass harder, trying to reach her own orgasm, but it was too late. The man collapsed on her and panted by her ear. His cock softened even with her frantic thrusts. She moaned again.

"Good little bitch." The man lay on her panting in the throes of his orgasm. She moaned, frustrated, squirming against him, trying to get any stimulation she could and failed. He rolled off of her and slid off the bed. Fred moved and she felt him wiping her between her legs. She turned her face away from the murmuring in the background of her hearing and began to sob softly. She had acted like a whore, because she was so aroused. She could not help her body's reaction, but she was ashamed of herself. Fred gently helped her up to the edge of the bed and she heard applause, triggering a fit of crying as she sat there. He stood her up on shaky legs and helped her into her dress. Then he led her out of the room and to the door.

"Steps."

Natasja staggered down them and allowed herself to be led to the limousine. Fred helped her into it and sat silently as they drove back to the hotel. When the car stopped, he removed her blindfold and wiped her eyes. Opening the door he looked at her.

"Come."

Natasja slid over the seat and out of the car. Fred took her arm and walked her to the elevator and then to their suite. He took her into the bathroom and stripped her naked. He made her sit on the toilet and carefully washed her. Then he helped her use the bidet. He took her to bed and put more salve or lotion on her sore lips and around the inside of her hole. Then he turned off the light, stripped himself and got into bed with her. Natasja moved away from him and curled into a ball, sniffling to herself. Fred chuckled and made no move to touch her. Soon she heard his deeper breathing, he was asleep. She lay listening to him and after a long time in the dark, she fell asleep also.

Natasja awoke and thought of the previous night. She buried her head in the pillow as she remembered how wanton she had been. No matter that the threat of punishment had been what drove her. She was ashamed of how she had acted, performed for audience last night. She was ashamed, but glad that she had been blindfolded so she could not see who had watched her. It was bad enough knowing that Fred had been there and that he had watched. Finally, after getting herself under control, she rolled to her back and looked around. Fred was not there in the bed with her. She started thinking and got up. Walking softly and quietly to the closet, she opened it. Her clothes, the clothes that Fred had bought her, were hanging in the closet. She stepped into it and quickly chose a dress. Slipping it on, she carefully closed the door. She looked for her shoes. Not finding them, she remembered that he had undressed her in the bathroom. Tiptoeing to the bathroom door, she opened it and saw her shoes. Instead of putting them on, she bent and picked them up. Then she walked quietly to the door to the sitting room. She opened that slightly and peered through the crack. No sign of him. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Again walking softly she made her way to the door of the suite. Just as she put her hand on the doorknob, it started to open. Horrified, she could only stand there. Fred looked at her. She backed up, moving away from him, with a hand over her mouth. She was terrified.

"What have we here, Natasja? Thinking of leaving me, were you?"

She shook her head no. Her mouth was dry and she started to shake. He stepped up to her and grabbed her arm. Turning her around, he pushed her to the table by the window. She dropped her shoes on the floor. She stumbled as she hit the edge of the table.

"Stand there and be quiet."

Natasja heard him leaving and turned her head to try and see him. She could not see anything. Shortly he returned. Fred grabbed her hair and pulled her down over the table. He then took one wrist and cuffed it. Slipping the chain around a leg of the table, he took her other hand and cuffed that one also. She was bent over the table, her ass sticking up and she was held down by the cuffs around the table leg. Natasja knew what was coming as she heard the slithering sound his belt made coming out of his belt loops.

N-n-n-n-ooooo. Please don't, I will be good. Please don't, sir. I promise, I promise"

Her dress was flipped up over her back, baring her ass to him. She caught a motion to her left and turned that way as the first slash of the belt struck her.

OH GOD NO NO NO NO NO!

Fred ignored her wails and continued to beat her with his belt. She bawled out loud, shrieking and kicking her legs and feet. He hit her and hit her with the belt. She felt heat, pain, heat and more pain. She swiveled back and forth to get away but always the belt followed her he caught her on the upper cheeks, in the middle, under the curve of her ass, across the tops of her thighs. Natasja danced from one foot to the other, dipped down, pressing her knee to her other leg. She yowled and howled. Finally Fred stopped beating her.

"You stupid bitch, where did you think you were going?"

Through her sobs and tear filled eyes she could see his reflection on the window.

"N-n-n-n-nowhere sir."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds