• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 02

Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 02

Shannon stood on the front porch of Gina Marie's house and watched Butch drive away until he was out of sight. She had tears in her eyes, feeling overwhelmed by all the dramatic experiences that had struck her in the last 12 hours. She moved to Montana in the hope of positive change but never expected anything remotely close to this. She was very happy, but also afraid that this was too good to be true. But that fear was somewhat blocked out for the moment, as she was very excited about seeing Gina Marie again.

Gina Marie and Sheila had been best friends. They were the same age and played together almost every day until Sheila and Shannon moved to Michigan. And every Summer, when Sheila and Shannon came to visit for eight weeks, they always spent much of their time with Gina Marie.

In the early years, their activities together consisted mostly of innocent things, such as playing games, talking, and watching TV. In later years, it involved more mischievous things, such as Sheila and Gina Marie smoking marijuana, shoplifting at stores throughout the region, and boasting about their sexual experiences.

Shannon always joined them in the marijuana smoking and loved it immensely. But she never participated in the shoplifting, and while she enjoyed listening to the sexual talk, she was open about her virginity with the other two girls, who didn't pressure her to rush into sex.

But the more Sheila became consumed by alcoholism, the more Gina Marie started becoming more distant from Sheila and closer to Shannon.

Gina Marie was 5'4" and 170 lbs. with semi-curly jet black hair almost down to her waist and a pair of 40DDs. She was an only child and lived with her mother, Beth, who was only 15 years older. Beth had a very similar face and hair to her daughter's but was only 4'11 and 125 lbs. and had small breasts. Beth conceived Gina Marie while passed out drunk at a party and had no idea who the baby's father was. Gina Marie had been Beth's dominant focus ever since she learned of her pregnancy and each was the other's best friend. The two grew their own marijuana and smoked it together almost every day. Beth was very young at heart and had a great relationship with all of her daughter's friends.

Gina Marie had a fairly introverted and very easygoing personality. She earned a modest living by making bead art and selling it at flea markets and arts & craft shows. When she was 19, she spent 20 days in jail for trying to steal a TV from a department store, but other than that had stayed out of legal trouble.

Shannon had long had a crush on Gina Marie but had never pursued it. Shannon had never shared her bisexuality with anyone and at that time didn't think she ever would, fearing rejection.

A few minutes before midnight, while smoking her last cigarette of the day, Gina Marie had just stripped nude and put on a long T shirt, getting ready for bed. Suddenly, she heard a knock on her bedroom window. She wasn't scared, thinking it was her mother. Beth had gone out on a date that night and Gina Marie just figured that her mom had forgotten to take her house key and needed to be let in.

But as Gina Marie peeked through the curtains, her eyes lit up. She quickly jerked apart the curtains and exclaimed "Shannon?! What the fuck?!"

"Can I come in?!" Shannon asked, grinning.

"Of course!" Gina Marie said, and immediately headed for the front door, as did Shannon. A few seconds later, Gina Marie threw open the door and Shannon walked in. As the two hugged tightly, Gina Marie said "Girl, what a surprise! It is so good to see you!"

"It's so good to see you, too!" Shannon responded.

"So what are you doing here this time of year?!"

"You want the whole story?!"

"Of course!"

"Can I spend the night?!"

"Girl, you know you're always welcome here!"

"Great, thanks!" At that, Shannon went out to the front porch, brought in her suitcase, and took it back to Gina Marie's room.

As soon as the two girls were in the room, Gina Marie said in excited anticipation "Okay, you look like you're dying to tell me something! I want the whole story!"

"Okay, but let me get out of these clothes first! I've had them on since 4 in the morning yesterday!" Shannon then stripped nude, left her clothes on the floor, and turned her new tattoo toward Gina Marie, whose eyes and mouth opened wide.

"Wow!" exclaimed Gina Marie. "When did you get that?!"

"Today!" Shannon said grinning.

"That looks great!"

"Thanks!"

"How much did it cost you?"

"You really wanna know?!" Shannon said, now starting to blush.

"Well, yeah!" Gina Marie answered, thinking it was a silly question and assuming that the answer would be an amount of money.

Grinning, looking down at the floor, and pausing for several seconds while continuing to blush, Shannon finally revealed it. "A blow job!"

Gina Marie's chin almost dropped to the floor and she was speechless for several seconds! "Okay!" she finally said in the kind of excitement that would be typical of a teenage girl. "I want to know every detail! I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!"

Still blushing and staring at the floor, Shannon said "Okay, just let me put something on and lie down, and I'll tell you everything you wanna know!"

"Okay!"

Shannon opened her suitcase, got out a long T shirt, put it on, and got in bed. To avoid putting any pressure on her still sore right upper arm, she lay on her left side. Gina Marie then joined Shannon in bed and turned off the lamp that was on headboard immediately behind the bed. Shannon then told Gina Marie the whole story, leaving out nothing, as Gina Marie listened in awe with her mouth hanging open. After Shannon finished telling the story, the room was silent for a few seconds as Gina Marie absorbed all of the pleasantly shocking information that she'd just learned. Then she spoke with enthusiasm.

"Well, girl, after all the kinky shit you've heard me and your sister talk about over the years, you finally have a story of your own to tell!"

"Yeah, it's about time!" Shannon responded with a mixture of happiness and her lingering insecurity. "I'm just afraid I wasn't that good a lover for him."

"Hey girl, you did fine. You made him come and that's the most important thing. And you even swallowed. That's pretty fuckin' impressive for your first time."

"I guess so," Shannon responded, unconvinced.

"Look, if you didn't do a good job, he wouldn't have offered to keep giving you tattoos for blow jobs. And he especially wouldn't have offered to drive all this way and pick you up anytime. And anyway, I'm going to teach you how to give a blow job so fuckin' good, you'll have him screaming your name next time!"

Shannon smiled and blushed. She was shy about taking a blow job lesson even from a very close friend, but was willing to do it because she intensely desired to impress Butch.

Gina Marie then turned the lamp back on, reached under her bed, and pulled out a box that contained a dildo and a few dozen erotic letter magazines. She took the dildo and gave Shannon very detailed instructions, particularly advising her to lick the area immediately under the spout and on the back of the scrotum.

Gina Marie also encouraged Shannon to take her time and act like she'd be content to do it all day, except in the case of a quickie. Gina Marie then gave the dildo to Shannon and told her to demonstrate what she'd just been taught. When Shannon got done, Gina Marie exclaimed "He's going to be so fucking amazed by the next one that you give him!"

"I sure hope so, coach!" replied Shannon, with humor but also with much increased confidence. Gina Marie laughed, put away the dildo, turned out the light, and the two fell asleep in just a few minutes. Shannon loved sharing a bed with Gina Marie, knowing it was probably as far as they'd ever go together. Shannon had never seen any sign that Gina Marie was sexually interested in women. And on this particular night, Shannon got wet thinking both about Butch and Gina Marie.

About 1 AM, the phone rang. Gina Marie woke up but Shannon didn't, being massively drained from the last two days. Gina Marie answered the phone and it was Beth, saying that she was spending the night with her date and would be home the next morning. Gina Marie told her mom about Shannon's unexpected arrival and experience with Butch. Beth was ecstatic but in a hurry to get off the phone and attend to her date. She looked forward to learning more details when she got home in a few hours.

The next morning, Shannon and Gina Marie woke up and shared a cigarette, then got out of bed and noticed that Beth wasn't home yet, which wasn't unusual when she had a date the night before. Gina Marie and Shannon then took a hot shower together, during which Shannon gazed in awe at Gina Marie. Shannon deeply envied Gina Marie's knockers and also craved her whole body, wanting to dive into it - especially when watching Gina Marie's large knockers and ass shake up and down, and when she washed those parts of her body as well as her bushy cunt. After the shower, the two young Native American women dried off, went to the kitchen, and ate breakfast nude while sharing another cigarette.

Shannon then got dressed to go to her grandparents' house, but figured that she'd be over to visit Gina Marie and Beth almost every day.

As Shannon was about to walk out the door, she and Gina Marie hugged tightly while Gina Marie said "Girl, I am so glad that you moved here and it's gonna be such a fuckin' blast having you as my next door neighbor."

"Oh yeah, it'll be great!" Shannon responded.

Suddenly, Beth walked in, looking tired but happy. "Well," she said, "if it isn't the tattooed blow job queen!"

"Beth!" Shannon said, smiling and blushing, "It is so good to see you again."

"You too, honey!" Beth replied as the two hugged. "Now let me see it!"

Still smiling and blushing, Shannon took off her sweatshirt. Beth looked at the tattoo from up close and admired it.

"Do you want one for yourself?" Shannon asked as she put her shirt back on.

"I've thought about it. Maybe one of these days!" Beth responded.

Turning to Gina Marie, Shannon asked "How about you?"

"Maybe!" Gina Marie responded! "I'd never thought about it before, but I like yours so much, I just might get one someday!"

"Well, if either of you decide to, just let me know!" Shannon said. "I'll ask Butch if he'll let me give him blow jobs in exchange for tattoos for you two!"

"The way you described him, I'd be happy to give him the blow jobs myself!" said Gina Marie.

"Me too!" said Beth.

"But he's your man, so we wouldn't do that!" said Gina Marie.

"No we wouldn't!" said Beth. "We're so happy for you!"

"Thanks!" Shannon said, feeling very happy but also a little shy and insecure.

Beth then excused herself to the restroom and Gina Marie enthusiastically asked "You wanna come over and get fucked up with us tonight?!"

"Oh, fuck yes! Especially since I haven't had any since the night I graduated!"

"Are you fuckin' shittin' me?!"

"No!"

"Well then next time I see that sister of yours, I'm gonna kick her big fat ass! What's it been?! Four months since she got you fucked up?!"

"Yeah, just about!"

"Well, you'll never have to go four months without it again! As long as you live next door to me, you won't even have to go four days without it!"

"As much as you and your mom grow, I won't even have to go four hours without it!"

At that, they laughed and hugged again. "See you in a few hours!" Shannon said.

"I can hardly wait!" Gina Marie responded.

"Same here! I'm gonna keep smoking 'til I fuckin' pass out!"

"All of us are, girl!"

"Okay, I'm going over to my grandparents' house now!"

"Mom and I'll roll the joints in the meantime!"

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds