• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nature Hike Pt. 03

Nature Hike Pt. 03

I want to thank BunLover for editing this story. This is the last chapter, and I hope you enjoy. This story is pure fantasy. I hope you have enjoyed the series.

*****

The sun came up, and it was a very peaceful day. Only the sounds of singing birds and an occasional bird call disturbed the dawn. Karen awoke and yawned, slowly remembering what happened the previous night. She noticed the dried come on her breasts, and winced as her ass was still a bit sore. It was proof that it wasn't just a bad dream. Looking around she was glad to see her bag with her hiking gear and food. She was very hungry, but wanted to clean herself before getting dressed.

Conflicted feelings came to her mind, as she recalled coming powerfully, while at the same time hurting. She had never been spanked before, even when she was a child. The orgasms were amazing, and she wanted more, but she still wanted to get to know her attacker. How crazy was that?

She knew that he had to be around, but where was he? Anytime she was near the cave, he seemed to respond to her. He must have watched her build the shelter while she was naked. She imagined that he probably observed her bending, and stretching herself over the shelter with nothing to cover herself. At the time, she didn't think of it as luring him in, but it must have driven him wild to see her work hard and get dirty creating her shelter. It must have been hard for him to wait for her to go back to sleep before making his move in the middle of the night.

Karen went back to the waterfall. She carried her things to the top of the rock alongside the falls. Slowly she stripped, knowing that he was likely watching nearby. She took off her top and played with her tits, squeezing her nipples and moaning a bit. Then, very slowly, she pushed down her shorts, being careful to bend over so her shaved pussy was visible from behind. She stood up, and again touched herself. She just knew he was watching, and wanted to drive him crazy enough to want her again. Then she jumped off the rock into the cold water. She swam over to a shallow area and washed her hair. Her nipples were erect from the cold water and her excitement.

She decided to bend over and write a note in the sand to him, "Join me for breakfast by my cot." Again, flashing her gorgeous body for him to see. More than anything she wanted to tease him back to her shelter. She simply had to have him for herself. Something in her needed him, and she wasn't the type of girl to need a man.

She climbed back up the rock ledge to her clothes, dried herself off, then went to her shelter to make some oatmeal and dried blueberries along with some coffee. She made an extra serving so if he showed up, she could share. "Fat chance that will happen, but one can hope." she thinks to herself, "Maybe I won't like him. He raped me, why would he want anything meaningful from me?" All of this was going through her mind when he showed up at the entrance to her shelter.

"I have a reservation for breakfast," he said as he smiled at her. She looked at him, and confirmed that he was in fact "the man". Taller than she remembered, he had long dark hair, with beautiful eyes, and "he's way out of my league" beautiful. He was wearing loose fitting basketball shorts that came down to his knees. Looking into her eyes he said, "I'm sorry about taking advantage of you. I don't know what came over me. You were so beautiful, and I thought you'd just run away if you knew I was watching you. Although I left you naked, I would never have let harm come to you. I wanted to see what you would do with a challenge. I came last night because you called me, but I admit that I enjoyed surprising you in your sleep."

She was just looking at him with her mouth open, stunned, and said, "Um, my name is Karen. I wasn't planning to be out on a long outing, and your little game almost killed me. I could have died of hypothermia. What are you..."

He walked up to her and said, "My name is Joseph," and then kissed her deeply as he wrapped his arms around her. She instantly melted, and forgot everything she was going to say. She really needed to be held, and this was better than she imagined. She said, "Oh my god Joseph, it's OK, I needed you too. You really rocked my world. I was angry with you, and I also wanted you at the same time. I don't even understand it. You're not the kind of guy I would hang out with." She wanted to say so many things; maybe go for a walk and get to know more about Joseph.

But he said, "You need to be naked when I am your master. A willing slave does not hide anything from their owner." She was taken aback, but her hands were obediently stripping off her clothes. Her body had already chosen him as her master. Her pussy was on fire for him, like it had its own desire separate from her more genteel plans.

He ran his hands over her shoulders, and traced her body upwards from her hips, and then gently cupped her breasts. She gave herself to him without the slightest resistance. Joseph tied her wrists to a low hanging limb, and tied each of her feet to a separate tree. Then he walked around her, admiring her beauty. She was so excited to be controlled by him that she was already dripping with juices, aching for his cock. But instead, he whipped her ass with a thin switch made from a nearby sapling. It shocked her awake and made her angry at the same time. She screamed in pain as he smacked her several times, leaving red marks on her ass.

"You will call me Master Joseph from now on," he says with authority in his voice. "I will groom you to be the finest slave, but you must obey my orders. First you must feed me your juices for my first course." He knelt at her feet and began to lick around her cunt. Licking around the edges, but he avoids her engorged clit. Instead he dipped his tongue in her hole tasting her juices. With his tongue dripping with her juices, he kissed her passionately.

His desire for juices sated he tied her wrists to the ground and guided her to her knees. "Suck my cock slave!" he shouted. His shorts are still on, so she has to remove them with her teeth. She did this rather clumsily, and felt a whip on her ass. She wants to please him, but realizes that she was rushing herself. Getting his shorts off revealed his semi-hard cock. This time she gave his cock the best sucking she's ever done and he moaned, "Good slave." Hearing the words warms her heart, as she wanted nothing but to please him. Pleased with her submission Joseph sent a gush of cum shooting down her throat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nature Hike Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 577 milliseconds