Naughty Teacher and Her Pet

As our orgasms slowly begin to fade, I lie my head on your chest and breathe softly into your neck - my hands resting on your shoulders. "Oh dear boy... I can't tell you how happy you make Miss Jenny. I see a great future for us if you are interested..."

No response is necessary. It's pretty clear you are interested as your cock is still rock hard inside of me despite your massive orgasm.

I lie there peacefully for a few minutes longer, allowing you to hold me in your arms as if this scene is perfectly normal and natural. But eventually, I realize I have to go. Reluctantly I pull away from your cock and leave the comfort of your arms to return to my lonely seat. "Take me back to my car," I instruct you. "It's getting late."

You look at me and frown. "Don't you mean take you home?"

I smile and shake my head. "Oh, you can't take me home. My husband is there."

"But your keys..." you begin.

"...are right here in my purse where they've been all along," I finish, with a wink.

You shake your head, but smile, realizing I have deceived you. But you have no complaints! You slowly drive me back to the parking lot to retrieve my car.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds