• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Needing a Ride

Needing a Ride

123

Gina felt the strong urge for a hard and satisfying ride.

It hadn't been a particularly bad week at work, but leaving on a Friday always felt good. She couldn't wait to shed her practical business outfit, loosen her hair from its tight bun and abandon her reserved professional demeanor. Conscious of a low level tension in her body, Gina needed to get some exercise and relief. Nothing got her out of office-mode quicker than some intense, physical activity. Just the thought made her grin.

As she left, her boss waved and gave her a rote, "Have a good evening."

Gina returned the wave and said with enthusiasm, "I hope to have a great evening."

Fortunately, the weather was balmy on the late spring day and there were several hours of warm daylight remaining. She had learned from experimentation that a stimulating ride in the open air was the fastest path to relaxation and being energized. In the past year, Gina did it as often as circumstances allowed. Therefore, she left work promptly and headed home to get the weekend started with a rush.

In her bedroom, she peeled off her skirt, blouse, hose and underwear. She released her hair and gave her scalp a quick massage. Standing in the warm sun of the window, she arched her back and gave her muscles a long, deep stretch. She felt like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. Shaking her head and pushing her dark red hair off her face, Gina turned to her bureau and considered what to wear.

Normally, when she was going for a bike ride, it was a quick matter of slipping into her black bike shorts, sports bra and an old white t-shirt. However, today she had in mind what she thought of as bike ride-plus. Instead of just exercise wear, Gina put her mind more in the mode of a costume. Something eye-catching. Subliminal.

She opened one of her lingerie drawers. Fingering through the selection of finery, she picked up several items, examined them, and then dropped them back into the pile with a shake of her head. She wanted something that sent a certain message. Reaching a red, low cut bra with a front clasp and lace accents, Gina held it up in front of her. The bra was blatantly sexy and the material was thin enough to reveal the outline of her nipples. Smiling, she spoke out loud, "You'll do perfectly, my pretty."

Sliding her arms through the straps, she closed the snaps and lifted her breasts into the cups. Adjusting the fit, the bra did its job of lifting her tits and revealing plenty of cleavage. Pausing for a moment, she closed her eyes, ran her fingers down her arms and then slowly across her breasts. It gave her body an involuntary shiver and she felt warmly sensuous.

Getting in the mood, Gina pawed through her panties and found what she was looking for. The white nylon panties were decorated with a feminine pattern of dime-sized, bubblegum pink polka dots. With high cut sides and a snug fit across her behind, red trim accented the waist and leg openings and a cute bow decorated the front. As she pulled them slowly on, her work-a-day business persona continued to melt away. Snapping them into place and smoothing her bottom, Gina confirmed the sheer front enticingly revealed the outline of her curly red bush. The sight shifted her into a more feminine frame of mind. No longer Ms. Vergina Cotrell, just Gina. Single. Young. Available.

Moving to another drawer, she completed her outfit. Instead of a loose fitting t-shirt, she decided on a tight, low-cut camisole top. The princess seaming pulled it snug across her breasts and they strained to burst out. The flimsy material was pastel pink and semi-sheer. Thin spaghetti straps did nothing to conceal the bright red lace of her bra straps. Across her breasts in a flowery script was written the word "ANGEL".

The final touch was one of her most girly items. It was a very short, pleated cheerleader style skirt. The fabric was lightweight in a red, white and black plaid design. It rode low on her hips and there was a gap of flesh between the skirt's waistband and the bottom of the camisole. As she did a practiced twirl, it took very little for the skirt to rise up and give a flash of her undies.

Usually for exercise, she wore no make-up. However, for today's performance, glistening bright red lipstick was mandatory. Gina rolled it on heavily and licked her lips seductively. She applied a generous splash of a favorite, floral perfume.

Looking in the mirror, she saw a steamy vision. Revealing, feminine, innocent and wanton. Posing back and forth, she said softly, "Ideal. Just the look I wanted." Practicing a seductive pout, she blew herself a kiss, "This will reel them in like free crack for an addict."

She knew most men couldn't help themselves when confronted with certain images. Long legs and lots of skin. Girly pink and trashy clothes. Nipples clearly visible and skirt barely concealing. Ultra-feminine and designed to press male buttons. It was guaranteed to cause whiplash in every male head from 12 to 62 as they turned to stare. They didn't stand a chance.

Confident and eager for the hunt, she pulled pink and white Nikes onto her bare feet. Gina collected her abundant hair into a loose ponytail and pushed it through the opening in the back of her white baseball cap. The cap had the letter "I" followed by a pink heart on its front. Truth in advertising, she thought. Finishing the look, she donned her wrap-around sport sunglasses with the mirror lenses. At first glance, even her business associates wouldn't recognize this saucy seductress as the serious Ms. Cotrell they knew.

Gina grabbed some snack bars and her water bottle and stored them in her under seat bag. She lifted her twenty-one speed road bike from its rack and moved quickly outside. Mounting the seat with her skirt barely covering her bottom, she pedaled quickly away. She intended her attire to tantalize the boys, but not too close to her home. A girl had to separate business and pleasure. She got into a rhythm and maneuvered toward the local bike path.

Her normal exercise routine was to go out fast to open her lungs and break a sweat. Today, she didn't want to be sweaty too early. Reaching the bike path, her typical route took her to the left and circled through her neighborhood. Today, she steered right in a direction she reserved for special occasions. She rode purposefully for the first few miles.

After going a safe enough distance away, Gina slowed down and took in her surroundings. The bike trail started in the center of the city and followed an old railway right-of-way along the water toward the suburbs and ultimately to the countryside. The minimal road crossings gave it sound protection from the worst of the urban noise and allowed serious bikers to maintain a high cruising speed. While generally flat, there were some rolling slopes, plenty of curves and interesting features. It sliced through a variety of neighborhoods, yet, it was below grade and well-treed, which gave it a park-like feel. The occasional glancing blows along a commercial strip offered shops, restaurants and bars.

The last of the 'commuting' bikers heading home from work were quickly giving way to sport cyclists, joggers, dog walkers, mothers with strollers, roller-bladers and lovers. An eclectic mix. It conveyed a relaxed, natural, weekend feel. She pedaled along slowly to soak in the ambiance. Gina also wanted to test the effect of her outfit.

With every knee pump, her skirt slid along the top of her thigh. Each stroke it threatened to reveal a scandalous view of her underwear. In fact, when she reached a certain speed, the breeze caused her hem to lift and give a flash of her panties in a most unladylike fashion. Putting an exaggerated sway in her shoulders and her hips, she could feel the male eyes fixing on her as she passed. Some stared blatantly. Others did a classic double-take head twist after seeing her out of the corner of their eyes. A couple of wolf whistles were directed at her. She rewarded them with a dazzling smile and a nod. One poor soul passing her on his bike, could barely keep his balance as he wrenched his neck around for a second look. Men walking with their wives or girlfriends tried to be more furtive in their glances. But, the annoyed looks of their companions betrayed they'd been caught.

Gina reveled in the attention. She had intended for her skimpy clothes and fleshy display to be arousing. The fact that it worked so well had a feedback on her and her own libido started to simmered. It was time to get down to business.

As she pedaled, she began to assess the runners and joggers her age. There was a wide selection in all shapes and sizes, but a good number were attractively fit. Assessing the prospects, she eliminated those in pairs and groups. She was looking for someone out alone.

Gina believed she had a good eye to make quick and accurate judgments of people from first impressions. Therefore, she screened out some prospects that were problematic. Some were moving very fast and were extremely focused on their exercise. Frequent glances at their watches or wearing a heart rate monitor usually meant they were so into their exercise regimen; they were probably very intense or narcissistic. Others were just too darned pretty or moved as if on display. While they were tempting, today she didn't want the competition. In this fantasy play, she wanted to be the one to preen and pose and look drop dead gorgeous.

She felt like Goldilocks, looking for someone who was "just right". After a few minutes, she spotted a likely candidate. A hundred yards ahead, he was running in the same direction she was riding. Even at this distance, she got a good initial vibe. He moved with a relaxed and fluid pace.

It was a long straight, slightly uphill, stretch of the bike path. She slowed her speed to allow time to pick up more information on her initial reconnaissance. As she approached, Gina saw he was blessedly free of all electronic devices. No cell phone, blackberry or Ipod. It told her he didn't need a constant electronic tether and preferred the natural sounds to a musical cocoon. It matched her own preferences. She also liked his running clothes. A simple, cut-off t-shirt in deep green and black cotton shorts. Not overly fashion obsessive. She thought it spoke of someone likely to be confident and unpretentious and grounded. Gina knew this was a terrible double standard given her meticulously planned outfit. But, she felt that was her prerogative as a girl.

Adam gave a shake of his head and shoulders to loosen the tension. He was almost two-thirds through his run and was getting the high that kept him exercising regularly. He was breathing deeply but without undue exertion. The moderate temperature and low humidity meant he wasn't soaked in sweat. He appreciated the slight, but cooling breeze that was now at his back. The occasional views of the river were distracting and made the distance pass quickly.

Riding just behind him, the details of his body came into focus for Gina. Well toned, yet not overly sculpted arms and legs. Short brown hair. And a tight ass to die for. She was feeling better and better about this guy. Now to pass and get a look from the front and, hopefully, make a dynamite first impression.

He sensed the bike passing him before he saw it. Surprisingly, it wasn't sound, but perfume. He was struck by a scent that whispered of flowers and femininity. He turned his head to look at the source just as the rider announced herself by saying, "Passing on your left."

Adam couldn't suppress a look of surprise. This was not what he was used to seeing on the exercise path. His eyes were drawn to the skimpy and provocative outfit. It was totally incongruous, but in a fabulous way. His first thought was that it practically screamed, "Fuck me." It was the type of outfit girls wore while parading on a boardwalk at the beach, not here, which was dominated by standard issue exercise gear. As she moved past, he lifted his eyes from her breasts to her face and saw she was attractive and with a pleasant smile.

Not turning her head so as not to be too obvious, Gina eyed him surreptitiously. Fortunately, like most men, he wasn't looking at her face. While he ogled her breasts, she did a quick scan. His clean shaven face was strong and handsome in an outdoorsy way. She checked and saw no wedding band. His green shirt was emblazoned with the single word "Army". She could believe it was more than just a decoration and it would explain his fit body. His facial expression registered a primal lust. She controlled a satisfied smile. His obvious attraction to her appearance combined with his rugged good looks started to stir similar feelings in Gina. This was going better than expected. She pulled in front of him.

Now that she couldn't see him, Adam stared unabashedly at her back and behind. His field of vision narrowed to her bare flesh and rhythmic motion. Despite her outfit, she was clearly a serious exerciser. Her thighs were athletic and powered her up the incline. She started to pull away from him and he unconsciously accelerated to keep somewhat close. This sexy vision was a great side benefit to the run and he wanted to enjoy it as long as possible.

Gina resisted the temptation to turn around and make eye contact. She wanted to be obvious, but was sophisticated enough to know that if she was overly aggressive, it could chase some men away. Instead, she stood up in the pedals and pumped up the last section to the crest of the hill. It had the added effect of swaying her dress and guaranteeing he had a clear upskirt view. If, he was looking. She felt certain he was.

Having pulled away, she was almost out of sight over the rise. Before she disappeared from his view, Gina stopped and dismounted to catch her breath, take a drink of water and let him catch up. To stall for time, she bent over and pretended to re-tie her shoelace.

Just as Adam despaired of losing contact, the rider stopped. Even though he was moving up hill and near the end of his run, he kept a fast pace to close the gap in the hope of getting a closer look at her body.

Gina wiped her brow. With a sidelong glance, she saw the runner was getting close. With a deliberate motion, she put her head back and took a long drink from her water bottle. It had the effect of thrusting her chest out and stretching the already tight fabric across her breasts. It afforded a perfect view of all her curves and assets.

The rider was standing at a 90 degree angle to the path. When she raised her arm to drink, her shirt rose to expose more flesh of her flat stomach and her tits almost burst out. Adam made no effort to conceal his gawking. Her appearance was captivating. Her red bra showed clearly through the stretched fabric of her top. Carnal thoughts raced through his mind.

Gina lowered the bottle just as he was upon her and looked directly at him. This close-up view confirmed what she had seen fleetingly before. He was attractive in a healthy, friendly and unpretentious manner. She also saw the additional detail of deep, dimensional blue eyes. Since she was clearly looking at him, Gina gave him a slight nod of acknowledgement.

Adam returned her nod with one of his own. For the first time he saw the "I love" logo on her hat and thought, "I bet you do". As her eyes followed him as he passed, he felt on the receiving end of a close scrutiny. It created the sense of a nascent connection similar to what he experienced in a bar when both people assessed and knew they were being assessed for possible pick-up potential. However, he was unprepared for it in this setting. He felt disadvantaged. First, since he was moving, he only got quick glances, rather than the more measured looks he did in clubs. Also, there, he was mentally prepared and usually put some thought into his appearance to maximize a positive impression. Finally, since she was wearing mirrored sunglasses, he couldn't completely read her signals.

The last thing he wanted to do was misread the situation. Perhaps, she was just a friendly person out for a ride and being neighborly, despite her tarted-up appearance and provocative movements. He was intrigued, but he didn't want to do something inappropriate because of his misguided, sex-driven fantasies.

Adam looked back over his shoulder. She was staring at him and gave him a fetching smile. Turning forward, he was confused. Was something going on here or not? He usually wasn't so uncertain. If this was a seduction, it was the kind he and his friends fantasized about, but that rarely happened in real life.

Momentarily enjoying the tree-fringed view of the languorous river from this vantage point, Gina gave him a moment's head start while pushing her breasts up to expose even more cleavage. Then, she mounted her bike to press the pursuit. Leaning forward with her hands on the drop bars, her breasts jiggled provocatively and threatened to bounce out with the slightest excuse. She continued to draw the attention of every male she passed. But, Gina gave them little notice in return as she focused on the target ahead.

Continuing the cat-and-mouse game, she changed tactics. Having just stared openly at him, this time she would let her body talk. As she passed a second time, she didn't speak or look at him. Rather, she accentuated the movement of her hips and shoulders as she pedaled.

Adam was thrilled she was still going in the same direction. He'd thought her stop might be a turn-around point. When she passed, his eyes snapped to fixate on her body. Though her speed only allowed a flash, it seemed as if her breasts were magically larger. The roll of her hips and the sway of her body were hypnotic. Her full ponytail swung slightly in rhythm with her pedaling. It occurred to him that she had to be aware of the flirtatious effect she was having. It aroused him that this was an intentional tease. The word 'vixen' crossed his mind and brought an involuntary grin to his lips. Since they were now moving down hill, she coasted quickly away from him and disappeared from sight where the trail curved.

So much for that fun, he thought. The incident had made him pleasantly horny. Not that he was ever very far from that state. He let his mind daydream lecherous thoughts about the 'mystery woman' as he was approaching the end of his run. Adam was to join his buddies later and he resolved that they would definitely have to try and meet some willing girls tonight.

Rolling down the hill, Gina started looking for a spot for her next ploy. Once out of his line of vision, there was a short straight away that wouldn't work because of thick trees on one side and open yards backing up to houses on the other. But after a short distance, the path became windy with a low embankment on the river side that was about twelve feet above the path. The trees were thinner and with only scattered underbrush. She quickly stopped at a point about one hundred feet from the last curve.

She knew she only had a few minutes to get ready. Looking around, she picked up a stick that was about thumb thick. When there was no one nearby, she bent down and thrust the stick between the chain and the front gear. Leveraging it up and rotating the pedal, Gina dislodged the chain from the sprockets and forced it between the gears. Moving the pedal, she confirmed the chain was firmly jammed.

As others passed on the path, she kept her back to them and acted as if she were adjusting her bike. She declined an eager offer of assistance from a young man. When he insisted that he could easily fix the problem, she icily made it clear that she didn't want his help. Some other time would have been nice, but she already had her sights on someone else and wanted the playing field clear.

Adam rounded the bend and Gina was less than fifty yards ahead. She was squatting in profile beside her bike and apparently playing with the gears. He slowed his pace and enjoyed the view.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Needing a Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds