Neglected Body Parts

Bill could feel the pressure which definitely added to his physical pleasure and was mentally stimulating as well. Being consciously milked by your wife's ass was a new level of sexy kink; he loved it. He also knew she was right that if the fuck was on the brief side soreness wouldn't be an issue.

"Can you feel my ass grabbing at you? I'm going to empty you into my hungry ass- my ass with just a hint of my saliva bathing your cock," panted Nan as she ground back against him and continued to squeeze him. "Think about my tight ass and how much you want to fill it with that cum that's stretching your balls..."

Bill grunted at her actions and words and pushed himself in deeper. Soon as Bill basked in the thought of Nan's ass muscles deliberately working him he could feel his cock swell with the final seconds of arousal just before ejaculation. "You're too good," he exclaimed. "You're milking me and I can't hold back..." With those excited words Bill's cum exploded into Nan's tight sleeve. He uttered an expletive and exhaled heavily as he felt his strength being drained.

Nan wiggled her ass playfully and said, "See- no soreness. Just a touch of saliva is the best."

On the following morning Bill mentioned that their trip was coming up soon. He grinned and said, "Just so there's no misunderstanding- have I sufficiently serviced your anal cravings? You threatened to deny me your pussy."

"I'm satisfied. Going forward you may enjoy any opening you want- but don't forget about my ass for weeks like you did."

A few days before Nan's scheduled OB/GYN appointment the doctor's office called and said they'd need to reschedule. The doctor had been in an accident and would be out of the office for a week or more. Nan was hugely disappointed as Bill's whole shaving scene was keyed to take place after she'd seen the doctor and just before their planned vacation. Not having a choice she arranged for a new appointment which was several weeks off.

Nan knew Bill would be disappointed if she put off her vaginal shaving but she couldn't imagine the embarrassment of visiting the doctor without pubic hair. She'd been going to the same doctor since she was twelve and always had the traditional natural look. To go with the nude look would be to announce a dramatically new sex life which was just too personal. She wondered if the doctor would think she was having an affair or trying to reignite a stale sex life.

On reflection Nan laughed at herself. "I guess I could leave the hair and embarrass myself by telling her about my anal kink," she silently joked. She imagined asking the doctor, "Is saliva enough lube for anal? It feels great to me."

After stewing over the future embarrassment Nan decided her husband was worth a few awkward minutes with the doctor. This was especially so since most of the doctor's younger patients were probably shaved. Nan had resisted the trend. Her trimmed bush was now probably in the minority. She'd let Bill shave her and deal with the embarrassment a few weeks later. With that decided Nan looked forward to giving Bill the news that he could shave her on October 11th as planned despite the changed appointment. She hoped he'd appreciate her loving sacrifice.

These thoughts prompted another. Did she have the guts to get waxed as a surprise for Bill? Intimate embarrassment with a stranger plus pain- now that would be a true sign of her love.

Nan had a friend who had gotten waxed about a year ago and boasted of how much her husband loved the result. She'd gotten everything removed in what was called a Brazilian waxing. She'd described the process to Nan and had said the pain was sharp but only lasted a few minutes. By contrast the smooth nude skin lasted two or three weeks. Subsequent waxings weren't as onerous as the first since some hairs didn't grow back for a while. She'd contrasted the waxing with the nuisance of shaving every three days to remove nasty stubble which had been her prior regimen.

Nan had never taken her friend's experience to heart but now realized it was the only information she had. There were undoubtedly other women at the gym who were waxed but Nan wasn't about to ask their opinions. She could search on the Internet but that kind of research wasn't going to answer her personal questions. Could she spread her legs for a stranger to see and touch her for the procedure? It would be the most embarrassing moments of her life.

She spent hours thinking about the question and didn't reach a conclusion until she heard Bill arriving home from work. At that moment she decided to go all in. She'd tease Bill with the bad news from the doctor and then reward him with her bold decision about getting waxed. Not only would he get her hairless; she'd be smooth as a baby's bottom for weeks. She was excited as she pictured him eating her smooth pussy as she lounged on a private deck in the Florida sun.

As he entered the kitchen she was pouring them some brandy; something they usually sipped on special occasions. Bill looked tired and a bit sad; Nan guessed she had just what would cheer him up.

He spoke first saying, "I've got some bad news. We have to postpone our Florida trip. The company made it clear I was needed here. I'm on a team that will be working overtime on a new project for the next few weeks."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. We were both looking forward to the trip."

Nan quickly considered alternatives. She could put off the waxing and all of their plans for vacation sex could be deferred for a few weeks or she could tell Bill of her surprise and they could still enjoy sex at home. This could be with or without her getting waxed.

After a few seconds Nan inquired, "Do you know how much overtime you'll be putting in? Will you be home on time sometimes or am I going to be alone for weeks?

"It shouldn't be too bad," replied Bill. "The boss didn't specifically say we'd be working long hours. He just said vacations were off since everybody needed to help. We need to complete the new design by November 1st; I was exaggerating about the overtime. There may be a few nights but it shouldn't be too bad."

"Okay then we'll make the best of it and I think I can definitely help with that."

Nan explained about her doctor's appointment and her internal debate about the embarrassment of denuding her vagina before seeing the doctor. She slowly built up to big decisions about giving him something even better than a shaved pussy- her decision to get fully waxed. She added that while disappointed about the delayed vacation their sex life wasn't controlled by that. She concluded by saying, "I can leave work a bit early on Friday so I'll make an appointment for a Brazilian waxing late that afternoon. Make sure that's not an evening you have to stay late."

Bill smiled broadly and said, "I'll definitely be home on time."

Nan added, "As I recall you were going to buy me new sexier panties and had some clothing requests for the four days of the trip. Give me the panties by Friday morning. Starting Friday afternoon I'll give you four days just like you asked. No travel required."

"You're on," Bill said. "That sounds great."

"Oh, by the way. You've been neglecting my tits lately. It's totally unacceptable. Before you can enjoy my new pussy you'll need to correct that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds