Neighborly Ch. 02

She shook her head, "No. Not at all. But he told me you invited him over on Sunday, for the game."

I acknowledged the invite, "I didn't want it to seem like we were avoiding him, I kind of..."

She interrupted, "No, I agree, smart. I'll just order some pizzas or something."

I nodded in agreement, and we finished our dinner.

Later that evening we found ourselves in bed, naked, and exploring each others bodies like it was the first time. I was enraptured by her skin, by her curves. I passionately grabbed at her large breasts, pinching her nipples. It was impossible not to acknowledge that mere nights ago another man had fondled them. When I entered her i almost came immediately, it took my entire concentration to focus on not exploding. I slid in easily, she was sopping wet and welcoming. We made no mention of Richard, or the other night, but we both stared into each others eyes with a knowing eroticism. Another man had been inside of her, deeper than me, wider than me, pounding her feminine insides with primal masculine authority. He had stretched her sex, and made her body convulse and orgasm like it was her first time, and when he was done - he seeded her, shooting his cum deep into her womb.

We both came, myself explosively, and Ashley with a low and sensual moan - melting into each other and slowly falling into a melancholic slumber.

Sunday soon arrived and the evening went off without a hitch. There was no tension, sexual or otherwise, at least none that I could pick up on. The focus of the conversation was on the game, and other miscellaneous happenings. Like Ashley said, we ordered some pizzas, had some beers, and enjoyed a casual night as we had countless times before. If anything it seemed that Richard and Ashley were avoiding engaging in their usual flirtations. I guess it was an effort to reestablish a baseline decorum after they had been sexually intimate with each other. There was class and restraint shown by all parties in the room, as was to be expected. I saw them stealing glances at each other, but felt that was normal behavior for two people who had recently explored each others bodies for the first time.

A few weeks went by, in rather unremarkable fashion. We saw Richard a handful of times and the topic was never broached, it was almost as if that evening had never happened. Ashley and I maintained a healthy appetite for sex, slightly increasing in frequency since before the event - but we refrained from referring to it, for whatever reason. I was actually starting to think it would go down in our marital history as 'that crazy night', a one time step into uncharted territory.

Only a few more weeks passed, before I was proven wrong. It was a Saturday night when Richard stopped by. He had with him a very expensive bottle of wine, and world class Belgian chocolates. A client of his had given them to him as a gift, and he didn't want to break them open by his lonesome.

The evening started off normal enough, with a quick dinner and some light conversation. Ashley had politely declined the chocolate with her wine, stating that she was trying to diet. We found ourselves in the living room, but in this instance Richard had found his seat next to my wife, on the sofa. I was sitting across from them on one of our recliners. We sipped our wine and continued to chat over the background noise of the television. We engaged in a quirky conversation about one of the girls at Ashley's daycare. She had recently gotten married had shared some joking complaints about her newly minted husband. Richard offered some cutting commentary on newlywed life, and Ashley would laugh - resting her hand on his leg, and leaning into him flirtatiously.

As the evening progressed we finished the bottle of expensive wine, and broke open another, less impressive, vintage. We all had gotten a bit loose, and Ashley kept stealing glances at me, sex clearly in her eyes. On one occasion she leaned into Richard and lingered, looking in my directly devilishly. I smirked, instinctively.

Just as I was beginning to note the rising temperature in the room, my phone interrupted me. Work never called on Saturday nights, and as such I decided I better make sure it wasn't an emergency. I stood, walking into the bedroom to take the call. Luckily, it was just one of the secretaries with a minor paperwork issue, concerning to her in the moment but ultimately unimportant. She apologized for the intrusion and I soon walked back into the living room.

As I reemerged from the bedroom I noticed that Ashley's face was flush and her breathing was heavy. It looked like her top was ruffled and her skirt was bunched. I glanced down at Richards crotch and saw the unmistakable tent in his lap. She glanced up at me with a sexual, guilty look in her eyes. It was the look that I knew meant sex, the look that told me she wanted some cock. In the past I would have known it was my queue to take action, but tonight, as she glanced back down at the hulking manhood concealed beneath our neighbors pants - I knew she wanted Richard to fuck her.

I sat back down, feigning ignorance - nervous energy coursing through my veins.

We sat in silence for only a moment, and she spoke, sex lingering in her words, "You know, on second thought. I think I could go for some of that chocolate."

Richard nodded and stood - seemingly to grab the box of Belgians from the kitchen counter. Right when he was about to make his first stride towards them Ashley grabbed the rear of his pants. "No", was all she said.

He turned and faced her, looking down. There was a mix of confusion and arousal on his face.

My wife leaned backwards into the sofa. She lifted one leg sexually and slowly, gently rested the bottom of her delicate foot on the front of Richards pants. "I was actually hoping for something a bit bigger than those." she bit down on her bottom lip as the words escaped her mouth.

The energy in the room immediately changed. My face went flush and my heart started to pound. My reaction made more significant when I noticed that my wife's bare pussy was exposed upon lifting her leg. Her skirt had peeled up with the motion of raised leg, and her panties were nowhere in sight. Her mound was pale, inflamed, and clearly glistening with her wetness.

Richard said not a word, and merely began unbuckling his belt. He unclasped it and his pants fell to he ground. He was not wearing any underwear, and his mammoth black cock sprung outwards nearly a foot.

Ashley locked eyes with it immediately, a look of intense satisfaction took shape on her face.

"There he is." she spoke, softly - almost to herself. She smiled, looking up at him, sultrily.

Richard smiled back, and began unbuttoning his shirt. He was soon standing completely nude in our living room, my wife marveling at his sex once again. He stepped forward, "You like my black cock, don't you Ash." It wasn't a question.

The words, and his cock, hung there, imposing. She sat forward, bringing her hand up to meet his shaft. She immediately began caressing his manhood, stroking his black shaft with fervor. She nodded, "I love it."

Richard, seemingly more comfortable in his role, more willing to taunt, to tease - continued, "I want to see those pretty lips wrapped around it."

Ashley looked up at him, and then over at me. I provided no reaction other than a stunned blank stare. She smiled at me, and she leaned in, slowly planting sensual and wet kissing along his thick shaft. My dick began to strain painfully against my slacks, but I made no motion to expose myself, not yet.

I looked on as my wife transformed in front of me, turning into a woman possessed. She licked up and down the entirety of his cock, fondling his huge balls as she attempted to take his sex in her mouth. She could only get a portion of his sizable manhood in her throat before having to relent.

Richard was loving it, "Fuck yeah baby. That feels good."

As she pleasured him he leaned down and began to undress her, she lifted her arms and tore of her skirt in acceptance. Moments later her bra was off, my wife's large tits spilling out for his feasting eyes.

She pulled away from sucking him, and spoke, urgently. "I need you inside of me. Take me, please. Take me to bed." Her face was flushed red, her breathing nearly panicked, her eyes distant, and glazed.

Richard obliged, picking her up from the sofa, her beautiful breasts jiggling as he cradled her. He headed towards our marital bed, carrying my naked wife in his arms. His large black cock bounding as he strode, a stark reminder of what was going to be penetrating her womanhood in mere moments.

I remained in the chair, I was too stunned to move. I had a clear view into the bedroom, the door was wide open. The second he laid her down on the bed she began opening her legs, offering her sex to him.

Richard wasted no time, aligning his massive black cock at the entrance of her pussy, he thrust himself inside of her with passionate vigor. As his shaft slowly breached her marital walls she moaned, and the sound of the passion in her voice echoed off the walls of our home. He immediately started pounding her pussy.

"Ohhh! Mmm! Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuckkk! My G-My God! Oh! Fuck Yes Richard Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meee!"

The view into the bedroom was impossibly erotic. Richard was slamming into her, his massive black pouch slamming into the rear of her white ass, creating a perverse slapping noise. This time there was more passion between them, more need, less worry. They were mating, and it was clear by the way they took one another. I looked on in horror as Ashley's legs splayed open, wrapping around Richards body. Her delicate white hands reached outward and clutched his dark rear, pulling him - somehow - even further inside of her.

Her groans were primal, her words - scathing and true.

"My God! Ohhh! I love the way you fuck me Richard! Take me! Take me! Fuck my married pussyyy!"

I came, without physical provocation, exploding in my pants. My mouth was agape, and I couldn't reconcile this level of absurd arousal. I couldn't process her deeply disturbing words.

I didn't even have time to soften, another cry from Ashley had my loins stirring almost seconds after emptying themselves.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna..." The cry of her orgasm was harrowing, she had never made a sound like that before. It sounded almost ancestral, a beautiful woman being satisfied on a deeply human level. As I looked into the doorway of my bedroom I saw her entire body quivering, convulsing, as she laid beneath another man. They were kissing passionately as the pleasure waves of the orgasm cascaded through her nervous system, cleansing her being. They quieted for a while, and simply kissed, while she recovered.

There was a cocktail of emotions swirling through my mind. I was partially gutted and completely aroused. I stood, and slowly entered the bedroom, disrobing in the process. I needed to have her. Richard looked back at me as I entered, smiling. He waved me over, slowly pulling himself out of my wife. It was an obscene sight. His massive black shaft, coated in the juices of my wife's orgasm, slid out with a plop. Ashley's juices lingered, sticking to it even after he stood aside.

Her pussy was engorged, her hole, obvious. I stepped on the bed and entered her immediately. She felt sopping, warm, and loose. Her pussy had no time to recover from the beating that it received, but it mattered not - she still felt beautiful. I thrust in and out for some time, pumping my dick into my wife with delirious need. Ashley opened her eyes, looking up at me, smiling. She pulled me down into her, kissing me with love. "Fuck me baby." she whispered.

I had no chance of lasting, and I felt my orgasm unleash, blasting into my wife's pussy. She held me tightly as I shuddered, collapsing into her. "Thank you." she spoke, kissing me again.

I rested like that for a moment, and then leaned back, slowly pulling myself out of her, sliding out of her sex with ease. Richard wasted no time, patting me on the back and then re-assuming my role on the bed. He grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over, her gorgeous ass on display. He propped her up and he spread her legs, preparing to enter her for the second time of the night. She looked back with lust in her eyes.

"I'm such a naughty slut." she said, biting her lip, distant and aroused.

Richard thrust into her pussy, seemingly unconcerned that I had just cum inside of it moments earlier. He began to fuck her with incredible force. "Not just any slut... You're a black cock slut." He grunted as he thrust, and Ashley began to moan into the bed cushion.

"You're a married black cock slut, and you love it."

Inexplicably, my dick began to stiffen once more. I didn't think it would even be possible for me to experience an arousal again so soon after a second orgasm, but this situation was undeniable, sexual cocaine. Ashley moaned loudly at this words.

I collapsed into the same chair I bore witness to the first time she was taken, looking on as her huge tits swayed beneath her as Richard pummeled her pussy.

"Tell him Ash. Tell John that you love black cock. Tell him that you're a naughty black cock slut." He gave her ass a hard slap, and her head arched upwards. She looked in my direction, lip bitten again, moaning between words.

"Oh baby. He's right. I'm a naughty, mmm, Oh! I'm... Oh! I'm a black cock slut! Ohhh!"

I immediately began to stroke myself at her admission, my perversions getting the best of me.

"I'm sorry baby. Oh fuck! Mmm, Oh! I'm sorry! But I love his big black cock!" She looked right at me as she said it.

"Don't apologize." Richard said, slapping her ass again. "He loves that you're a black cock slut."

Somehow, he wasn't wrong. I was fast approaching a third orgasm, and I could sense that Richard was approaching his, his grunting began.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy Ashley. I'm gonna cum in that married pussy. Tell John you want it."

"Ohhh! Oh! Fuck!" She was moaning loudly, ready to take him. "Cum inside me Richard. I love it when you cum in meee!!"

Richard roared, clutching into her hips, his massive black balls contracting upwards against his shaft, seemingly pulsing as he unloaded his cum deep into my wife's womb. Ashley clutched at the bedsheets so hard she ripped into them, screaming like a woman possessed as she accepting his seed.

I came, with barely anything left in the tank, but my orgasm was astonishing as my brain completely and willingly accepted the sight in front of me. My wife loves being satisfied by Richard's big cock, and I love watching it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds