• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Neighbors Ch. 04

Neighbors Ch. 04

123

After dinner and a few drinks, Julie wanted to shower. She was still sticky from her juices. Her dry juices clung to her thighs. Ben went to join his lovely sister in the shower. They washed each other up trying not to have sex, to save it for later that night.

"Bro, you don't feel weird about me being with Yvette do you?" Julie asked suddenly.

Ben laughed. He stood behind Julie washing her hair. "Not at all. I thought that was so hot!"

"Ok, just making sure. It was something that one tries, that's all."

"I understand baby. I have no objection to you doing it again, but I do have to admit feeling a bit left out there before I joined."

Julie giggled. "Don't be. You'll always be number one to me."

Ben turned his sister around. Even with shampoo in her hair she looked gorgeous. "I don't know how I'm going to make it once we go back home tomorrow afternoon. We'll have to go back to pretending were are just siblings. I hate that."

Julie nodded. "I know. I hate it too. I'm so in love with you that I think I'll burst if I don't get to kiss you for one whole day."

"We're going to have to be sneaky Julie. At least for the meantime."

"I'll do whatever it takes to keep you."

"You don't have to do much sis. I am crazy about you."

They kissed passionately. Julie wrapped her arms around her brother as the water showered them. "Ahhh," Julie suddenly blurted out.

"What? What's wrong?" Ben searched her face.

"I've got soap in my eyes!" Julie shrieked.

Ben laughed. He grabbed some water in his hands and put it on her face gently. "Brings back memories huh?"

Julie playfully hit her brother. "Don't remind me."

The both laughed and held each other enjoying their moment of bliss.

* * *

After the shower, Ben and Julie headed to the Logan's parent's bedroom. Yvette and Abel were already showered and watching the Spice Channel on satellite. It was a porno with hot couples fucking, in orgies. The siblings laid on the king sized bed. Julie and Ben stared, mesmerized by the images. He and Julie sat down slowly on the bed along with their neighbors. All four were in their robes.

"You like what you see Julie?" Abel asked.

Julie looked at him. His eyes were filled with lust as he stared at her. She knew soon enough she'd end up having sex with him. If not that night, some other night, but she would. She wanted to.

"It does look hot," Julie whispered.

Ben held his sister's hand. The couples in the movie were hot. The TV volume was low but still the moans and groans of the actors could be heard clearly. The siblings watched the rest of the movie until they began to doze off. After the movie, Abel reached to turn off the TV. The room was dark except for the light that came in from the hallway.

Yvette was fast asleep next to him and he saw that Julie and Ben had fallen asleep as well in each other's arms. Abel wasn't too tired; of course he hadn't had as much sex as his sister and the two neighbors. He got up and went to the living room to watch some TV there.

* * *

Julie was in a deep sleep. She was dreaming about Ben. They were walking down the school hallways holding hands while their classmates stared in shock and yet she could see that they were turned on. It was a sweet dream but Julie's stomach woke her up. She opened her eyes and realized her tummy was growling. She hadn't eaten that much earlier. She knew everyone was asleep, so she didn't want to get up and disturb anyone. She turned and Ben no longer had his arms around her. He was fast asleep on his back lightly snoring. She could barely see Yvette's silhouette. She was sleeping next to Ben but on her side with her back facing Ben. Abel wasn't around; Julie hoped he was awake so she could ask if she could get something to eat. Julie's tummy would not stop growling. She felt her throat dry as well. She got up slowly making sure that the bed did not move. Her robe hung loose showing her breasts.

As she walked out in the hallway, she heard music playing. As soon as she entered the living room, she saw Abel laying back on the couch smoking a joint listening to music. Julie stopped and realized he was completely nude. Abel looked up and smiled at her.

"What are you doing up?"

Julie blushed. "I'm kinda hungry."

Abel put out the joint and got up. He walked towards Julie, his eyes never leaving hers. "Come on, I'll fix you a sandwich if you like."

"Yes, please," Julie was grateful.

They both headed to the kitchen. It was hard to concentrate on anything else, besides Abel's naked body. Julie couldn't help but stare. He fixed her a sandwich and poured her a tall glass of lemonade. Julie quickly devoured the meal and chugged the lemonade. Abel watched her eat and laughed.

"I didn’t realize you were that hungry."

Julie giggled and wiped her mouth. "I guess I didn't either. Mmm this lemonade is awesome."

"I made it myself."

"Well it's very good. Not too tangy and not too sweet. Just the way I like it."

"I bet that's the way you taste too huh?"

Julie's heart raced. "Um…I don't know."

"Sure you know. I'm sure you've tasted yourself."

Julie looked away. "Yes I have."

"So are you going to describe the way your pussy tastes, or am I going to have to find out for myself?"

Julie was speechless. She watched him move close to her and cup her face in his hands. Abel's brown eyes were locked with hers. He leaned down and planted a long wet kiss on her lips. His tongue massaged hers so seductively. Julie realized at that moment that she was so turned on.

"Come here," Abel said after releasing his lips from hers.

Julie took his hand and they both walked to the couch. Abel did one quick tug at her robe and it easily came off leaving Julie nude. He ran his hands up and down her back.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered leaning down to kiss Julie's neck. Julie tossed her head back feeling his lips kissing her neck gently. He began to nibble on her ear. His warm breath caressed her skin. Julie put her arms around his neck and moaned softly.

"I want to be with you Julie. I need to be inside of you," Abel said moving his mouth lower. He captured one of her hard nipples in his mouth gently sucking on it. Julie arched her back and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his mouth. He took turns sucking on each nipple, gently biting them and tugging on them.

"Here, sit down here. I'll be right back." Abel ordered.

Julie took a seat on the couch not knowing what to expect. Abel left and came back in less than a minute with a plastic bag. He smiled wickedly at her. "I got a little surprise for you Julie."

Julie stared with a blank expression her face.

"I bet you haven't tried anal beads have you?"

Julie nodded. "N-no."

"Well, do you want to? You'll love it, I know you will."

"I-I don't know. What do anal beads look like?"

Abel pulled the beads from the bag and showed them to Julie. "Here touch them. Don't worry they are new. I didn't just go buy food and drinks today you know."

Julie held the beads in her hand. They were a light purple color and the gel kind. They were small and got bigger at the ends. She looked up at Abel who was curious to hear her reaction to them.

"How do you use them?"

"Well, I'm going to show you, if you let me."

Julie could only imagine how to use the beads. They were called anal beads for a reason. "Will they hurt?"

"Not really, these are soft. They make some that are hard, and those might hurt you. Since you already had anal sex, these shouldn't be too bad."

"A-are you sure?" Julie asked uneasily.

Abel sat next to her. He touched her face. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it would be good to try something new. Julie you are so sheltered, I just wanted to introduce you to something new."

Julie held the beads and realized how erotic they felt. She could only imagine them inside of her. Having Abel put them inside of her would be hot.

"I'll try them. But if they hurt can you stop?"

"I promise." Abel said leaning over to kiss her lips softly.

"Ok then," Julie agreed kissing him back.

"Now get on all fours baby."

Julie slowly got on all fours. She knew Abel was staring at her ass and that was getting her excited.

"Mmm such a nice little ass you have," he said touching it. His heavy hands caressed her rear.

Julie then didn't feel anything for a few seconds until she felt warm liquid being placed on her asshole. Julie gasped. "W-what are you doing?"

"What does it feel like I’m doing?"

"Is that lube?"

"Yup. Sure is. I need to lube you up. I'm going to put some lube on the beads as well. I want to make sure I don't hurt you one bit."

Julie could feel the warm lube on her ass. Abel's finger slowly made its way into her tight puckered hole. Julie arched her back then relaxed enjoying the feel of his finger. He moved his finger in and out slowly for a few seconds. Julie moaned and moved her hips a bit. Abel then slipped his finger out slowly. Suddenly, she gasped feeling the small anal beads being put inside of her ass.

"Just relax baby, I'm going to do this slowly."

Julie bit on her lower lip and couldn't keep still. The beads going inside of her felt so erotic. She put her ass up in the air taking in each bead that went inside of her.

"Mmmmggghhhh," she moaned quietly.

"You like that Julie? You like the way the beads feel in your ass?" Abel asked kissing her lower back.

"Y-yes. I can feel them so warm inside of me."

"You're going to love it when I pull them out."

Julie moaned more. The bigger the bead got, the more she enjoyed it. Finally she had them all up inside of her. Abel got on his knees and put his hands on her waist. "I'm going to taste you now Julie. While you got the beads up your ass, I'm going to eat your pussy."

Julie felt his warm breath on her pussy. His long tongue licked from the beginning of her slit down to her fuck hole. Julie whimpered in pleasure. She was finding it hard to hold her body up with her hands. Abel's tongue then began to flick on her swollen clit. He reached up to grab the end of the anal beads and slowly, and gently tugged on them.

"Oh my god!" Julie cried out.

Abel's lips wrapped around her clit and sucked on it hard. Julie's couldn’t hold still. She moved body up and down as if she was trying to fuck the beads and Abel's mouth at the same time. Abel's mouth continued to suck and lick her pussy while the beads slowly were being pulled out slowly.

"Ooooh yessss! Keep licking me! F-feels good!" Julie shrilled.

With each lash of Abel's tongue on her sensitive clit, Julie felt as if she would scream. The anal beads were being pulled out so slowly. She felt each individual bead being pulled out of her ass very slowly enticing her even more.

"Ahhhh I wanna cum! Taste me! Keep pulling them out!" Julie cried out.

Abel slowly moved his long tongue from Julie's swollen clit, to her fuck hole. Julie's little body almost jumped up when she felt him sliding his tongue inside. He managed to get all his tongue inside of her pussy dipping it in while pulling the rest of the anal beads out of her ass. Julie closed her eyes tightly moaning and gasping. She began to move her hips once again fucking Abel's tongue. He wiggled it inside of her, drinking up all her warm juices. After a few seconds, Julie felt something so intense. Abel was tugging on the beads as if he was teasing her whether to pull them out or leave them in her ass. He took his tongue out of her pussy and began to lick her clit once again, this time very fast. He kept tugging on the beads giving Julie a sensation as if she were being fucked in the ass.

"Oooh fuck! Yesss! I-I'm c-cum-," Julie tossed her head back and gasped. She couldn't even get any words out.

Abel sucked on her clit as she came. He pressed his lips together tightly on Julie's clit and pulled out the remaining beads from her ass. Julie's body was shaking violently. After her orgasm, her little body fell onto the couch. She was panting hard. Abel moved towards her and softly kissed her back.

"You taste really good Julie. So delicious. Just like I thought you would," Abel whispered.

Julie slowly turned over and Abel leaned down to kiss her lips. She could taste her own pussy in his kiss. He was an incredible kisser just like Ben. Their tongues caressed one another so delicately.

* * *

Ben reached out and put his arms around the soft body that was lying next to him. He moaned as his hard on pressed against her ass. Suddenly he realized it was not Julie. He quickly opened his eyes and pulled back.

Yvette turned and looked at him. "Why did you stop? You felt so good."

"I-I'm sorry, I thought you were my sister."

"Well does it disappoint you that I'm not?" She asked smiling at him.

"No…not at all…Where is Julie?"

"I don't know. Probably being seduced by my brother."

Ben's heart sank. Was his beautiful sister actually with Abel? Was he fucking her? He knew he had no right to be jealous but he couldn’t help it. "I better go check up on her."

"And leave me here all alone?" Yvette pouted.

Ben raised his body up and cupped her face. He leaned down to kiss her softly. Soon enough, they began to share a hot wet kiss.

* * *

Abel offered Julie his hand. Julie took his hand and stared into his brown eyes. "You ready to go back to the room?"

She nodded as if she were unsure.

"What's wrong Julie?" Abel asked.

"I…I thought…we would have…you know…sex."

Abel smiled wickedly. "The night's not over yet is it?"

She blushed. "No."

"Come with me." He said and led her back to the room.

* * *

Once they got to the room, Abel turned on the lights and Julie gasped as she saw Ben and Yvette kissing passionately. Ben quickly moved away from Yvette and Yvette simply grinned.

"Where have you two been?" Ben asked in a haughty tone.

"Julie got up for a midnight snack and well…we spent some time together," Abel said squeezing Julie's hand.

Julie noticed her brother was upset. She couldn't understand why he would be. After all she'd let him be with Yvette. "Yeah we got to be alone for a while," Julie said softly.

Ben sighed. "Well that's ok, I guess."

Julie climbed on the bed and crawled over to her brother. She put her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry I shouldn't be acting this way."

"You're jealous because I got with Abel?"

"A little. I'm selfish huh?"

"No, I think it's sweet," Julie smiled and kissed his lips.

"Well I'm sorry I'm this way. What did you two do?" He asked curiously.

Julie reached down and grabbed his already hard cock and gently massaged it in her hands. "Well, he ate my pussy. I came so hard. He used anal beads on me too."

Ben's cock twitched. "Really? I would have love to seen that."

Abel cleared his throat. "Julie and I have not had sex yet."

Ben nodded. "I know."

Yvette got up and went to her brother. She kissed his lips and turned to look at the siblings. "I can taste Julie in his mouth," Yvette said as she smiled.

Julie squeezed her brother's cock. She was so turned on knowing she'd have a chance to get fucked my Abel.

"Come here brother of mine," Yvette said in a sexy tone. She led Abel to the bed. He climbed on slowly never taking his eyes off Julie. Yvette grabbed Julie's hand and placed it with Abel's. "Now you two have the chance to fuck in front of us."

Julie blushed and Abel moved closer to her. Ben slowly let go of his sister and watched her begin to kiss Abel. He saw their tongues sliding into each other's mouths. Abel's hands slid down to Julie's buttocks gently squeezing them as Julie moaned into his kiss.

Yvette sat next to Ben and massaged his cock with her hand. "You like watching my brother and your sister getting it on?"

"I guess," Ben muttered.

Yvette giggled. "You jealous guy. It's ok, Julie loves you more I hope you know that."

Ben beamed. "I know." He continued to watch as Abel kissed down Julie's neck and began to suck on her nipples. He knew he was jealous of Abel but then again he couldn't figure out if he was so jealous why did he have a massive hard on?

"You're sister is so sexy," Abel said to Ben as he slid his hand between Julie's legs.

"Oooh!" Julie moaned.

"Get on all fours again for me baby," Abel whispered in Julie's ear.

Julie got on her hands and knees and stared into her brother's eyes. She smiled sweetly and Ben responded with a sly grin. Abel put his hands on Julie's waist and slowly slid his big cock in her pussy.

"Ahhhhmmmghgh," Julie cooed.

"How does my brother's cock feel inside of you?" Yvette asked.

"S-so good!" Julie purred.

Abel began ramming his cock in and out of Julie's tight pussy. Julie closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Ben watched while Yvette continued to stroke his cock. He kept imagining that it was him fucking Julie.

"Do you want my brother to cum inside of your sexy sister?"

"Y-yes," Ben uttered softly.

Julie could feel Abel fucking her pussy hard. His hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. He kissed her back, as his breath grew short. His balls were slapping hard against her ass with each thrust.

"She's so tight! Her pussy…f-feels so hot!" Abel groaned.

Yvette looked at Ben who was mesmerized by the sight of his sister being fucked. "Would you like your sis to suck on your cock?"

Ben's eyes widened. "Yes!"

"Move towards her and put your cock in her mouth while my brother continues to fuck her."

Ben didn't hesitate. He got off the bed standing in front of Julie and moved towards her. She looked up at him with loving eyes. He grabbed the back of her head and aimed his cock towards her mouth. Julie engulfed her brother's cock nicely. She started to blow him as Abel's cock kept pounding her pussy. Julie moaned into her brother's cock. All she needed was a cock in her ass to be fully filled in all holes. Ben cupped his sister's face and made him look up at him. Her lips were wrapped around his cock as his balls slapped against her chin.

Abel's cock was starting to twitch inside of Julie. She knew he would cum in her and fill her with sperm. The thought itself got Julie so hot. She not only had a chance to have her brother cum in her but now her hot neighbor would.

"Mmmgghhh!" Julie's moans muffled by her brother's cock in her mouth.

Ben watched his sister's little body tremble as she started to climax. He pumped his cock faster into her mouth feeling his sperm stirring in his balls ready to spurt out.

"Yeah! Squeeze my cock like that!" Abel shouted.

Julie had cum hard and she began to squeeze on Abel's dick with her pussy wanting so desperately to milk it.

"I'm gonna cum! Take it Julie! Take my cum!" Abel growled as he cum shot out inside of Julie's pussy.

Julie's eyes widened as she felt Abel's hot cum spurting inside of her making her shudder. Ben watched as his sister took Abel's cum and he knew it was time for him to explode. He tossed his head back and began cumming. Julie slurped up all her brother's cum swallowing it as fast as she could as it shot hard inside of her mouth.

Abel slowly slid his cock out and fell back on the bed. Yvette rushed to kiss her brother. Ben's cock plopped out of Julie's mouth slightly smearing her lips with cum. She licked them and blushed.

Ben leaned down to kiss his sister.

"Oh fuck that was hot!" Yvette exclaimed.

Ben and Julie turned to face the siblings. Julie felt so good and could still feel Abel's sperm floating inside of her. She could taste her brother's cum as well.

"Julie you are one lucky girl to have these two hotties fuck you."

Julie blushed. "It was very hot. Really got me turned on."

"You liked the feeling of two cocks invading your hot body?" Abel asked grinning wickedly at her."

"Yes," she whispered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Neighbors Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds