Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 05

Dressing up wasn't new by a long shot however and so Mark did so without being asked. He still had difficulty putting on the bra in a smooth fashion, the garters were also still hard. He did however take into account the things Stephanie had told him. He checked if his seams were straight and made sure to pull the garter tabs underneath the waistband of his panties.

All in all, it took him 10 minutes to get completely dressed up in his newly purchased set of lingerie. His body once more encased in frills, lace and satin, Mark once again looked way girlier and way more appealing to John who had fished his cock out for what he was about to order next. "Alright sissy, since we were so busy this morning you forgot to properly show me your new lingerie set. So this is what I expect from you. You are going to give me a nice twirl and say "Look what I bought today master. I really hope this sexy set of lingerie is able to make your cock hard. You know cause I simply love hard cocks." Like with the boxers I want you to look and sound excited while saying it oh and this time I want you to giggle afterwards. Now get to it sissy."

Mark shuddered hearing what he was supposed to say. Just the thought that this might actually be making someone's cock hard was more than enough to make him feel sick. He knew what he had to do however and despite how hard it was he did it. There was no point in resisting, otherwise he would be stuck doing this all night. He quickly spun around his centre and said "Look what I bought today master. I really hope this sexy set of lingerie is able to make your cock hard. You know cause I simply love hard cocks." He forced himself to get out a nervous laugh along with the biggest smile he could give.

He had done it without stammering or anything and yet the voice quickly spoke up again. "Not good enough, laughing like an idiot is not the same as giggling also twirl a bit more gracefully, you look all pretty so you better act all pretty as well got it faggot? Now again and don't worry this time there is no limit to the times you can try. You can even take all night if you have to, but one thing is for sure you are going to give me the perfect sissy twirl and text tonight."

Mark felt his heart sink hearing the feedback over those doomed speakers. Hadn't he been through enough yet today? He sighed deeply trying to shake the feelings of dread, so he could give this task his all and look convincingly excited.

Three tries later it still wasn't good enough, but this time the voice suggested a different approach. "Why don't you adapt your text slightly? Improvise a bit, it seemed to have helped you sound more convincing last time so do it again. I don't want to hear my exact words coming from your mouth again or the fliers get spread."

His eyes went big, improvise? He had been scared to do so ever since this morning because he had been shocked about what he had ended up saying in his desperation. "Oh look what I bought today master. Do you like it? I really hope this sexy set of lingerie is able to make your cock hard. You know cause I simply love hard cocks." Mark said after another twirl forcing out something that could almost pass as a giggle.

"That was barely different sissy, try again and try fucking harder." The mechanical voice said prompting Mark to repeat his twirl routine.

"Oh Master, I'm so excited. Look at what a sexy set of lingerie I got. I really hope it's able to make your cock hard cause you know how much I love hard cocks." Mark gushed getting out a nearly perfect giggle afterwards.

"Again." Came the hard answer over the speaker. Mark couldn't believe it, but with little choice he tried again and again. Each time his text got more exaggerated. After a few tries he even tried using the higher pitched voice again.

"Oh Master, look at what a deliciously cute set of lingerie I bought to day. Isn't it just the best? I hope it is at least cute enough to make that deliciously smelling cock of you rock hard cause you know how much I simply love cocks." Mark said with an exaggerated giggle.

John laughed to himself witnessing the whole show. Making Mark come up with this on his own instead of reciting was so much more entertaining. Besides it would without a doubt help get his mind set in the place of a true sissy. If he had to use his own imagination on his debasement Mark would have no way to distance himself from what he was saying anymore. Over time it would really start shaping his mind or at least that is what John hoped.

One thing was for sure, he was spot on about it being more humiliating. Mark had reached a new height of humiliation. At least he was rewarded by a confirmation that it had been good enough this time. "Alright, sissy that's enough. You may now open the box you have gotten earlier today. Go ahead, after your little speech I am sure you will just love it."

If the voice said he would love it Mark was positive, he would hate it. Taking the box and cutting it open with the scissors he had used to cut up his boxers. Looking inside Mark was horrified. Beside another pair of Ziplock sealed boxers there was an enormous suction cup dildo. It looked very realistic and simply huge. The material looked a bit brownish, instead of the pinkish colour of most dildos. It had a couple of well-defined and life like looking veins running along the length and the bulbous head was deep purple in colour. There even was a slit in the top of it making it look even more real.

The cock was at least 8.5" probably larger even and it looked almost as life like as his very own penis. Hell, if he hadn't known better he would have thought it was a real cock. Deeply shocked Mark just looked at the monster with his mouth agape.

"Good sissy, looking at a cock with a wide-open mouth like a proper cock hungry slut. You can touch it, go ahead. Take it out and put it on your nightstand." The voice said, Mark didn't react however. He couldn't get himself to touch that thing. No, it was just gross.

"Take that damn dildo out and put it on your nightstand right now sissy. Do it or I will be sending out every damn piece of video material I have on you to all your friends and every major porn site." The voice on the speaker said shocking Mark enough to make him take action.

With a shaky hand Mark reached inside the box shuddering as soon as his fingers made contact with the dildo. It even felt so goddamn real. Since he had already touched it he might as well grab it cause he needed to get that dildo on his nightstand as soon as he could before his blackmailer made true on his promise. Closing his eyes and holding his breath as if it would help any Mark grabbed hold of the dildo and pulled it out of the box. It was highly unsettling. The thing felt rigid and still flexible, soft to the touch just like a real penis. The only difference was that this dildo did not feel warm like a real penis should.

Dildo in hand Mark rushed to his nightstand and put the thing down as fast as he could. He really didn't want to touch it any longer than necessary. John was laughing his ass of at the show, the dildo had been very expensive, but he would make sure to get every penny of worth out of it and this definitely was a good start.

"That dildo is an exact state of the art replica of the very penis you have been smelling from those boxers all along. My present to you and from now on as part of your routine you are required to give the tip a good morning and goodnight kiss, as well as a goodbye and hello kiss every time you leave or enter your room. It goes without saying that your nightly and morning masturbation sessions are still mandatory as well. Goodnight sissy and enjoy your present." The voice said before going dead.

"Oh, before I forget, you are required to be in full lingerie while in your room from now on. To make sure you don't run out you will hand wash everything everyday just like you have done with the panties and tomorrow you are expected to go buy a new set yet again. Make sure to go to that same shop." The voice said before going quiet again.

Mark just sat there in his room mortified. He couldn't even grasp what had just happened. The control he thought he still had in a way was completely slipping from his fingers. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what else he could do than what was required of him and so still numb from the shock Mark just went ahead and carried out the orders on auto pilot. His mind was spinning wildly as he pulled the strong-smelling boxers over his face. Instantly his cock jumped to attention despite the horrid state his mind was in.

It took a little longer than usual but helped by the new sensation of these sensual slippery new fabrics his lingerie was made of, especially the electrifying way his sheer stockings felt underneath his sheets, he came.

Putting the boxers aside he leaned towards his nightstand looking at the monstrous big phallus standing on top of it, complete with balls and everything. Closing his eyes, he gave the purple head a quick peck shuddering in disgust as he felt the lifelike silicone make contact with his skin. After that he quickly killed the lights and turned his back to the dildo while trying to fall asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds