• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nephew's Dreams Cum True

Nephew's Dreams Cum True

Alex is a young man who is 22 years old and not a typical cool, good looking guy, but is still fit and well experienced-sadly for paying women to have sex with him. One day Alex was rang by his aunt Michelle a 36 year old women with long blonde hair, a slim figure and C-cup breasts. She was going next door for a swim with her 18 yr old son and asked Alex if he would like to join them.

When Alex arrived he saw his aunt in her bathing suit and immediately got a hard on. He went upstairs and got changed but didn’t know she could see his shadow outline through the curtains. Michelle was amazed at how grown up Alex was and started feeling a bit horny which she had not felt for a long time. She then rushed inside to get changed into a more sexy outfit. She put on some sexy pink tight Lycra panties with a matching top that showed off her sexy body and a sheer red see through robe that went only as far as her knees. She also put red lushes lipstick on and her sexiest red sandals!

Alex came down only to see his sexy aunt in a stretched out deck chair reading a book with her legs apart gently rubbing her thighs while her son John was asleep on a blowup chair in the pool. Alex pretended not to notice by hiding his erection and got into the spa which was behind a wall from the swimming pool. He could see her whole body from there and she could see him in the reflection of a window which Alex didn’t notice. Michelle began moving her hands all over her body rubbing in sun tan lotion and pulled down her tight pink boob tube exposing her breasts and slithered the creamy liquid all over them. She pinched her tender nipples and then, seeing her son was asleep, became more daring and pushed her hand beneath her tight panties, lightly touching her clit with her fingers. She gave quiet sounds of "Uh.. Uh". Alex saw all of this and immediately pulled his penis out of his shorts and started masturbating over his aunt.

After two minutes Michelle took off her black sun glasses, pulled up her tight top and walked towards the spa, pretending to be surprised that she may have been seen when all the while she knew he had been watching. Not caring about her wet sandals, robe and her now almost see through pink top she climbed in. She just had caught a glimpse of him jacking off when she peered around the wall and he stopped immediately feeling really stupid. But she then said "Alex... don’t stop. Keep going" He sat there baffled until she said " keep masturbating in front of me... please. I like to see a guy get off, unless it makes you uncomfortable?".

Her nipples were obviously erect and he again got a huge erection. So he stood up in the spa with his throbbing penis just above the water level and began to stroke it. "good Alex" she said, "now jerk that cock... make it cum!" Alex did exactly as she said, moving his hand faster against the shaft. He moved closer to Michelle, so his penis was right in front of her face. Then she began to moan quietly and he noticed she was poking herself beneath the water. Their muffled moans became louder, forgetting about Michelles son in the pool. Alex came all over her face as she stuck her tongue out, pushing those lushes red lips against the head of his cock, sucking and licking it clean off his cock, as she came under the water. Alex sat down. She just sat there with her eyes closed and then pushed her right leg out feeling his cock with her red sandal. He didn’t mind and held her sandal and lower leg until she said:

"Do you find me sexy Alex?"

He didn’t know what to say so he just said "Yes!" she then proceeded towards him grabbing his shoulders and pulled herself up on to his thighs so that she had her back to him. "I haven’t had a man in a long time Alex" she said.

"Will you give me a massage?" she asked

"sure" Alex replied

She then removed her robe and her tight pink tube from her breasts, peeling it off so he could put his hands up on her breasts. He rubbed them all over before making a daring attempt of moving his hands further down her body. She smiled as his fingers went under her sexy pink panties and felt her inside.

She pulled his hand away and whispered in his ear "I want you to lick me"

Alex complied and moved her out of the water onto the edge of the spa. He then pulled her pink panties down her legs barely stretching them over her sandals. He kissed her feet. Next he buried his face between her legs pushing his tongue as far as it could up her vagina. "Oh yeah. Oh... Oh" she was loving the sensation she had not felt for a while. She screamed as his toungue crept further and deeper up her cunt before eventually she came all over his face.

Now it was his turn she turned around in front of him and then teased his cock with her tongue and slowly licked more and more until it was in her mouth. She sucked on his bulging cock licking every bit of sweat while he pulled her head closer feeling her hair and fucking his dick into her mouth. She stopped before he even came near to cumming because she had noticed something in the windows reflection. Her son was not in the pool chair, but instead hiding behind a bush with cock in hand and a gaping open mouth. She knew he thought he was hidden from site behind the bush so she pretended not to notice.

"I think my son’s gone home she said to Alex who had also caught on. "

"Now we can get down to business" she said.

She climbed out and laid her wet dripping body onto the deck chair.

"Well, are you gonna f*ck me or what?"

Alex jumped out of the spa, excited at the fact of an audience and laid down on her driving his dick into her tight pussy. She wanted more. He kept going harder and harder into her.

"Oh... Oh.. yeah.. I want it!.. Harder... Harder" Michelle screamed wanting to bring her son off too.

"F*ck me!... F*ck me!" she yelped

She squirmed and screamed. Then she flooded her cum out onto their bodies, but Alex was yet to cum.

"Fuck my ass" Michelle demanded

"I want you to get off" she said

He flipped her body over and pushed his cock into her ass using the suntan lotion as lubricant, getting a slippery motion going. She pulled out and instead, stood up against the wall of the house and got a good grip. He stuffed his dick in again moving it faster.

"Faster... Harder!... She pleaded for it. "

"Oh yeah baby!... "Alex could feel the pleasure.

Water and cum dripped from their hot steaming bodies

He rammed harder

"F*ck me!... Oh yeah... F*ck me!" Michelle yelled

He gave it to her, forcing it in.

He was nearly ready to cum but he wanted her to cum with him. He pulled his dick out turned Michelle around and lifted her up against the wall sliding his penis in, they kissed and felt each other. She wrapped her legs around him pushing her sexy red sandals onto his ass.

He pumped up her. "Go Alex... F*ck your aunt" Michelle said

"Uh... Uh... He sucked her tits as she screamed for more.

They heard moaning and grunts from the bushes where her son was. Until out came a "aghhhhhh... ah... uh... ah" as her son burst his cum out from the bushes only 2 metres from their rooting point where it splattered right on Alex’s back. This just excited the two even more.

"go harder, faster, oh yeah f*ck me!" Said Michelle

And he did. They both came all over the ground, relief at long last. As they got dressed they knew that this would be only the start of their sex life together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nephew's Dreams Cum True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds