• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • NerdQuest Pt. 03

NerdQuest Pt. 03

Andrew and Andrea quickly became very serious about each other, and when they had free time, they spent a majority of it together. Amanda never seemed to mind having Andrew over so much, in fact, Andrew thought he had noticed her staring at him once or twice. He tried to play it off like it wasn't happening, but then he would think of their first encounter. He saw her masturbating in the shower, and he knows that she saw him and his member as well. He liked to think that if anything, she was thinking about his penis and imagining what it would be like to be in Andrea's place in the bedroom.

Andrew's website started to gain better traction and notoriety, and with convention season coming up, he knew that he would soon see a large spike in traffic. A majority of his work time was spent preparing and scheduling blogs and podcasts to stay ahead of the curve to keep the traffic at it's peak on a daily basis. Though he ran the website by himself, he had help from a couple of is buddies when conventions came into town.

His phone buzzed as a text came in. It was his buddy Ray.

Outside, let's get this convention started!

They drove to downtown Chicago, the back of their car filled with camera gear, microphones, and of course their backpacks filled with fliers and business cards.

"So I'm gonna need your help buddy," Ray said to Andrew as they soared down the freeway.

"Sure man, whatever you need, I've got your back."

"Ray smiled. I'm glad you said that, because I wanted to talk to you about helping me with a new part of my business. It's kind of a risque avenue to take, but I think that it can really be a lot of fun."

"Oh I didn't know that you were looking to expand out from the wedding videography side of things, what's your new business venture?"

"Boudoir photography."

"Isn't that like, sexy pictures of couples?" Andrew was starting to grow a little hesitant of where this conversation was heading.

"Yup, absolutely! Pictures are popular, but I wanted to start venturing into the video side of things. You know, giving couples a high quality video of their bedroom life to do what they want. I figure that's way better than just having them set up a camera and do it themselves. The lighting is always terrible, and quite honestly they are boring to watch."

"Wait, so you want to shoot high quality porn for couples to distribute?"

"Bingo!"

Andrew actually loved the idea. Ever since he had started dating Andrea he was shying away from the "studio produced" types of porn. Everything just looked so fake, so plastic. He wanted amateur videos to watch, but he knew Ray was right, it was just downright boring. "Very cool! So how do you want me to help? Want me to try and help you spread the word and find couples?"

"Kind of. I didn't tell you, but I actually got a hotel room at a hotel connected to the convention center this time around. I was hoping that we could find some couples and have them want to shoot something at no charge right away...or..."

"Or what?"

"Well, you're an attractive guy, I bet we could find you a really sexy cosplayer that we could convince to do it with you."

"Wait, you want me to be in the video?"

"Look man it's nothing major, it's really just to build a demo reel and get some practice technique down. I wouldn't ever really show clips of your face or anything."

"Yeah man, but you know I'm with Andrea, something like that would never fly! I don't know if I feel comfortable with this."

"Oh dude I totally understand, there's no pressure, but I figured there was no harm is asking right? Tell you what, just forget I mentioned it. Who knows, we might not even find anyone who wants to participate."

While Andrew appreciated Ray's lax attitude toward everything, he couldn't help lingering on the topic of if he should do it. He and Andrea hadn't really discussed anything regarding exclusivity as of yet, and it had really only been a couple of weeks since they had started seeing each other. He told himself that he would leave it in the hands of fate.

The rest of the day went off without a hitch. The pair got some great video for their website of interviews with people in costume as well as a couple small time celebrities! Andrew was so excited to get this stuff posted and see what kind of traffic it brought to his website. Though, in between interviews and excitement, Ray noticed that Andrew was constantly looking over his shoulder while at the convention.

"Everything okay buddy? You seem distracted."

"Yeah, I just...this is the convention that I met Kristy at. When I ended things with her it was a little rocky, I just kinda hope that I don't run into her again."

Ray nodded. "I totally get it man, well if I see her I'll let you know. I've got your back buddy."

Just then they heard a soft cough from behind them. When they turned around they saw a young woman, dressed in a shining black dress with white trim, it's hemm stopping just below her panty line, her hair was up in buns on the side of her head. She smiled awkwardly. "Hi guys, I heard you were looking for cosplayers to interview in your room?"

Andrew looked at Jay. "You didn't..."

Jay smiled as he returned Andrew's gaze "I sure as hell did my man!" Jay turned back to the woman, "We are, are you interested in being interviewed?"

She smiled shyly and bit her lip. "Uh, yeah, I'm very interested."

The bright lights took a moment before their glow illuminated the room. Ray pulled the blackout curtains shut, keeping any unwanted light, or eyes from interrupting his work. The girl sat on the bed, she looked a little nervous as she fidgeted with her dress. Andrew pulled Ray aside.

"I can't believe this dude!"

Ray smiled, "I know right? This chick is super hot, this is going to be awesome!"

Andrew pushed Ray by his shoulder and shook his head. "No dude! I have a girlfriend! I told you I wasn't comfortable doing this."

Ray smiled, "Relax dude, I've got it all under control." Andrew stared blankly at him sarcastically waiting to hear this grand idea. "You don't have to have sex with her, just let her blow you man! Nobody wants to see the guy in this type of stuff anyway, all they want is the girl. Nobody will ever know that it was you!"

Andrew hated that Ray's logic was pretty sound. Realistically, he really knew that the only thing he would ever really have to deal with would be his conscience. He had kept secrets from people before, so he wasn't worried about adding this to the memory bank. He just didn't like the feeling of being forced into this situation. He watched the girl sign a waiver that Ray had handed her. He sighed, but at the same time was a little excited. Ray turned to him as the girl stood and straightened an arm welcoming him over.

"Andrew, I'd like you to meet Sarah."

She smiled and extended her hand, "Nice to finally get your name."

"I like your costume. Who are you again?"

"I'm evil Chun Li."

"Oh cool. Street Fighter, very cool."

Sarah smiled at him, and he felt her hand grasp his package. She moved close to him, produced a sultry look on her face, and ran a finger down his chest. Andrew stood frozen. Amazed at how quickly this started happening. They locked eyes and he thought he caught her wink at him as he heard his belt unbuckle and his pants fell around his ankles. Sarah dropped to her knees, and gently edged Andrew out of his boxers.

His penis bobbed wildly as it escaped from its cotton prison. Sarah laughed. "Oh wow, this is a big one!" Then she lifted his penis with the tip of her tongue and guided it into her mouth. Andrew moaned, this was phenomenal. He could feel her tongue swirling around his shaft as she thrust him in and out of her mouth.

Ray moved in closer with the camera, capturing this from every angle he could without stopping the action. Andrew felt uncomfortable by having Ray present during what he considered an intimate moment, but got lost in pleasure as he lay on the bed, surrendering to Sarah's talented mouth.

She slurped as she blew him, and varied the speed and rhythm of her performance as she continued. Each second was different and better than the last for Andrew. His hands gripped the blanket as Sarah rose upward and jerked him off with a gentle hand. Kissing and playing with the tip of his penis.

"How does that feel baby?"

Andrew nodded on the bed, his eyes clothed. He felt his cock get engulfed by Sarah's mouth again, and he loosened the grip on the blanket and ran his fingers through her hair. He let out a pleasured sigh then drove her head down further onto his penis. She took his whole cock, Andrew couldn't believe it, she didn't even flinch or gag. This was amazing.

Her hand tugged and caressed his testicles. His shaft throbbing in her mouth, his face flush with excitement, he never wanted this to end, but just as he thought that he came.

Sarah felt his warm semen hit the back of her throat and drip down back into her mouth. The second pulse of cum hit her throat in the same area and a salty sweet taste filled her mouth. She paused, allowing Andrew to empty himself inside of her mouth, but it was too much, and some of his cum spilled out of her mouth and down his shaft. She slurped up as much of the cum as she could and crawled up back towards Andrew.

He lay on the bed, a smile on his face, when he felt her hand pull him toward her. He opened his eyes and stared into hers. She smiled and licked her lips, ensuring her mouth stayed closed, then she leaned in a kissed him on the mouth. At first, it was just a peck on the lips, then, she plunged her tongue into his mouth and allowed the mixture of semen and saliva that she held in her mouth flow into and all over his.

Andrew was appalled at first. He had never done anything like this before, and it weirded him out. That is, until he felt Sarah crawl on top of him, lift her skirt, and gently rub her vagina on top of his penis. The more he realized what was happening, and the longer he kissed her with this sloppy mixture of their fluids, his penis became rock hard again. The tip of his penis rose and slipped out from in between the two and pressed itself firmly toward her vaginga.

She smiled and whispered into his ear, "Looks like someone's eager for more." Andrew smiled and nodded his head in agreeance, but then quickly turned his head away from her as she moved in for another kiss.

"I'm sorry, I can't, I have a girlfriend."

Sarah stopped, she sighed in disappointment then nodded her head and said, "Well, if you change your mind, I'll be at the convention." Then she rose up, pulled her skirt down a little further, and then walked out of the hotel room door. Ray waited until the door slammed shut before he reacted.

"Dude! That. Was. Awesome! You were great! You had such good chemistry with her!"

He smiled, relieved at the fact that the situation was over with, and at the fact that he felt so good, but his mind started to wander to Andrea, and a small knot of anxiety grew in his stomach when he started thinking about how he was going to tell Andrea.

The rest of the convention was great, he and Ray got lots more great interviews, and Andrew even was able to face Kristy with confidence, feeling like a new man after that incredible blowjob. As the day wound to a close, and he pulled up to Andrea's apartment a small pang of guilt grew inside of him.

She answered the door with a smile. She was wearing a form fitting brown shirt with white letters that said "Big Damn Hero" and low cut jeans. "Hey babe!" she said as she leaned in for a kiss. Andrew kissed her back, walked inside, and spilled his guts.

After he laid all the cards out on the table he stared at Andrea, waiting for her to break the silence with an angry outburst. To slap his face and kick him out of her apartment, and out of her life forever. Instead, she did something he never would have expected, she took his hands in hers, smiled, and said "It's okay."

Andrew's look of fear relaxed into a look of joy. "Are you serious?"

She nodded her head. "Of course! I mean, we never said we were exclusive yet, and honestly hearing about what happened, how she pleasured you like that and knowing you didn't give her anything back. It's kind of sexy. I mean, knowing that she will never experience the pure bliss that you give me when you are inside of me, but knowing that she worshipped you, and you still denied her. I actually really like this idea."

Andrew's smile widened.

"Wow!"

"Andrew, I only want you in my life, but just because that's how I am, doesn't mean that you can't have other women. In fact, I even think we could have a woman together, that would be really sexy."

Andrew pulled her in close and kissed her deeply. His penis hardened just thinking about having a threesome, now it might actually be reality! As he embraced Andrea he looked behind her and saw Amanda leaning against the wall, her hand wriggling around inside of her pants and the other hand rubbing her nipples. She locked eyes with Andrew, and silently moaned louder knowing that he was watching her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • NerdQuest Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds