• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • New Beginning

New Beginning

She sits upon a stool in the dimly lit bar. Her slender index finger slides gently across the rim of the glass. She smiles to herself as her red painted nails catch a bit of light and send a sparkle in her drink. Just a few nights past she was here at the same bar waiting for a friend who never showed.

All she remembers from that night is a rugged looking man smelling of raw vanilla smiling at her. He motioned her over to his table with an irresistible wink and with unspoken words she went to him. That is all she remembers of that night. The next morning she awoke in her bed tired and sore. She figured it was from working such long hours at her job and staying up so late drinking with the stranger while she was waiting for a her friend. Funny thing though the man made her feel comfortable and needed. She also had a feeling her life was about to change.

Now tonight, a few nights later she was here again at the same bar. She knew she shouldn't have come alone but something inside her told her she must and that she wouldn't regret it. Earlier that day she tried to shake the feeling but she couldn't. Even when she woke up this morning and became ill after eating, she pretended it didn't bother her. As she stepped out of her apartment the glare of the sun hurt her eyes. After slipping on her glasses to shield her sensitive pupils she still didn't feel right. A headache seemed to attach itself to her brow and her skin felt very warm.

Next her knees became weak and her legs began to tremble. She managed to make it back inside her small place and collapse upon her bed where she slept until nightfall. When she awoke she was greeted by the darkness of her room which seemed so much more comforting then the sun. As she rose from the bed a voice kept calling out for her to join him. She thought she might be going insane at first but then she just blamed it on the fact that she wanted to see the handsome man in the bar again. Then she felt a strange rumbling hunger inside her body.

Her bare feet fell silent across the floor as she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Upon seeing the food the same feeling of sickness that over came her this morning was now threatening her again. She slammed the door shut and stormed in her room, pacing back and forth like a caged animal. Once she got control of herself , she started to dress.

She had to find answers and knew the man at the bar had them. She stepped out of her work clothes and let them fall to the floor around her feet. Then she slipped on a pair of red velvet panties and a matching bra. Finally she pulled a black cotton dress from her closet and slipped it over her head using the palms of her hands to slide it down her slender body. The dress stopped two inches before her knees and has a four inch slit on the right side. Now she walks into the bathroom and brushes out her shoulder length blond hair before she lightly applies some makeup to her face. Her feet slip into a pair of black heeled shoes and before she walks out the door she manages to grab her little hand held black and silver purse.

As she makes her way to the bar again that strange hunger over comes her again. Little beads of sweat begin to caress her brow. Her step becomes quicker, her heels pound upon the pavement and the sound echoes in her ears. Even her sense of smell seems heightened and she cant believe she actually lives in this part of the city. Her breathing quickens but once inside the bar she feels safe again. She sits down upon the same stool that she was sitting on a few nights ago and orders herself a drink. There are only a few people in the place, who pay no attention to her. They are busy drowning in their own drinks. Once the drink was brought to her she couldn't even drink it.

Now as she stares down into the glass the minutes seemed to have stretched into hours. Her eyes slowly drift up and become sad pools of darkness when they see how late the hour has become upon the clock. She has been here for hours when it seemed like she had walked into the place only moments ago. She digs through her purse which had been laying all this time on the bar top, and her hand dips inside of it and pulls out a few bills to pay for her drink and to tip the bartender.

As she walks outside into the crisp night air a shiver runs up her spine, but its not because she is cold. Its a feeling of dread which makes her feet start to sprint towards her apartment. All of a sudden she bumps into a man who steps from an alley way, and before she can turn and run in the opposite direction a hand clamps around her mouth from behind and another grabs her waist dragging her away from the man she bumped into.

Her eyes widen in horror as the man in front of her chuckles. He follows her while the man who keeps dragging her backwards keeps a tight hold upon her. She hears a door sliding open and then is pushed into a van. Before she can blink twice she finds herself surrounded by total darkness. Next she feels a few hands upon her and hears laughter. Now she comes to her senses and starts to struggle. Her arms and legs flaring out hitting and kicking in every direction.

The laughter gives way to men cursing and a small flashlight is now turned on which sends shadows across the inside of the van. Now she can see her two attackers. One leans forward holding a knife against her throat and warns her that if she continues to struggle or thinks about screaming that he won't hesitate slicing her tender flesh. She is then asked if she understands. She nods her head slightly and swallows down the rising vile lump in her throat. The man with the knife leans back against the closed van door and watches as his partner pushes up her dress. The man that is leaning over her licks his lips upon seeing her panties and tears them from her body.

She tries to cover herself but the man with the knife waves the weapon in front of her face. She stops herself as the blade glistens in the front of her. Then she closes her eyes and lays her head down upon the cold metal floor of the van. Silent tears begin to slid down her cheeks. When the man who is above her slides his shaft roughly inside her the woman gasps and her body stiffens. The man who is raping her slaps her face and she whimpers begging him to stop. The man with the knife realizes his friend doesn't need any help so he steps out of the van to have a smoke and wait his turn with the woman.

Meanwhile the man on top of the crying woman demands she open her eyes and watch. When she does slowly open them to look up at the greasy haired attacker the strange sickening hunger over comes her again. The man tosses insults out at her making her feel like trash and that she brought this upon herself. Her eyes begin to narrow as her body becomes numb to the pain of his actions and words. The man starts to nibble upon her neck, his breathing coming out in quick gasps and the stench of his breath threatens her nostrils, but soon that disappears as another smell temps her. She smiles as she hears his heart beating and raises her head up a few inches to lick his neck. The man lifts his head to look at her face.

He is genuinely surprised that she has started to respond to his actions. He kisses her hungrily, but as he does a few of the young woman's teeth grow a bit and become sharp and pointed. They cut along her assaulter's tongue and she moans as she tastes his warm blood. Instantly she starts to suck upon his tongue and the man pulls his face away from her. He fixes his gaze upon her wild eyes and smacks her face with the palm of his hand. This time she smiles and it is all too deadly, the pupils of her eyes turning a dark red. His blood drips down her chin.

She reaches up a hand to snake around his neck and draw him toward her. He tries to pulls away as the fear threatens his body. Now the tables have turned and he is the frightened prey. Her fingers hold him tightly and a deep growl pushes itself through her lips. The man screams upon seeing her fangs but he cant move, her hold on him is too strong. She rolls over with him still inside her warm moist womb and dips her head down letting her sharp teeth slip into his neck.

He starts to cry out again but the pain soon turns into pleasure. Just as he is starting to relax the man with the knife bursts into the van. He places a hand upon the woman's shoulder to pull her away from his partner. As she lifts her head from her victim she growls and the blood from her feeding drips down upon the front of her body. She quickly turns her upper body to face the man with the knife and back hands him which sends him flying out of the van and onto the darkened street. Now she proceeds to drain the life of the man she is straddling.

His face turns white and his skin grows cold. He dies slowly with a smile upon his lips, and before his eyes close he looks up at her with undying love. Off in the distance sirens can be heard. The woman scrambles from the van and crouches upon the ground.

She tilts her head up towards the sky, her nostrils flaring as if she is searching for a certain familiar scent, before she runs off to embrace the night and her new life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • New Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds