• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Beginnings

New Beginnings

12

I blink as sweat rolls into my eyes. It trickles down my body and tickles between my breasts as it continues its course south. With a groan I stop work, put my hands on my hips and stretch myself backwards before I use the tail of my shirt to wipe my dripping face, then flap the material in an effort to circulate air around my overheated body.

This heat is a killer and it isn't even summer yet. Even here, within a stone's throw to the ocean, there was barely a breeze to cut the heat. But I've finished cleaning my new house and it is now ready to move into, as soon as they switch the electricity on. That should have been done yesterday but I am still waiting. I frowned at my watch as I pried the lid off the Esky and fished out a bottle of water. Not much cooler than the hot room, it was wet and felt wonderful as I gulped it down.

With a heartfelt groan I head out to the car and start lugging boxes in. Boxes of towels, sheets, crockery, cutlery and more. I worked to the beat of the music pumping into my ears via my ear phones as I unpacked and sorted things into their allotted places and finally wound down when it started to grow dark. I walked around and shut the house up, locked windows and doors then climbed into my car and with a grateful sigh cranked the air-con up as I drove back to my old place.

Everything was packed there, waiting for the removalists to pick them up tomorrow afternoon. I started stripping off my sweat soaked clothes as I headed towards my bedroom and the shower, dropping my grotty clothes into the bag I've left open for them. Then groaned with pleasure as I stepped under a cool shower. Feeling clean again I wandered into the kitchen to rustle up some food before falling into bed and an exhausted sleep.

Waking early I stripped my bed and threw the sheets and towel into the washing bag then pulled my bed apart and stashed the bolts for it into my suitcase. I managed to make a couple of trips carting the things that I didn't want to chance to the movers. Even taking the time to unpack some of them. On the third trip I was pleased to find the electricity had finally been turned on and sighed with relief. I hadn't been looking forward to living without electricity! I went and turned the hot water system on at the mains then played with the controls for the air-con, today was a match for yesterday as far as heat was concerned with no sign of it letting up.

I headed back to the old place and started cleaning my bathroom, then the kitchen cupboards and benches. I was just finishing that up when the truck arrived, in no time they had it packed up and were on their way to the new house with me following behind them. It took them even less time to unload everything, then they were gone and I set about putting the furniture where I wanted it and had a fight with my bed frame but finally got it together and hauled the mattress over and pushed it on. I put crisp, fresh sheets on and unpacked clothes, shoes, etc, working until weariness started to wear me down.

With a tired but happy sigh I folded down the box I'd just emptied and put it on the growing pile and headed to the kitchen for a drink. I decided to order in pizza for dinner and poured myself a glass of wine to sip while I waited for it to be delivered.

Glass in hand I wandered through the house. Straightened a chair here, moved an ornament there and walked into my office/library and smiled. It had been the first thing to be put together and I booted up my computer to check emails. I was amazed that the phone and internet had been connected as quickly as it had been, but then they are connected as business lines not residential, so I guess that warranted preferential treatment.

I happily answered the ones wishing me luck with my new home and started thinking of a house warming party, but not yet. I wanted to savour my house first, to get use to living here and get to know the feel of it. Mind you it was the feel of it that made me snap it up in the first place The first time I walked through the door it had felt like home. The rooms large and airy with big windows to let in light but deep verandahs to keep the sun out. The doorbell rang and I went to collect my pizza. I wolfed it down, I was starving, I'd missed lunch. Topped up my wine and went to sit out the back and watch the ocean as it rolled on its endless journey to the shore.

I left my wine on patio table and went down the steps to the beach below. Kicked my sandals off and started walking along the wet sand, letting the water rush and flow over my feet and ankles as I relaxed into the night. A bit cooler than it had been, what little breeze there was still held heat as the moon rose and stars twinkled in the black velvet sky. At the far horizon there was a bank of clouds that flickered with lightning and every now and then I heard the far off rumble of deep thunder and wondered if it would make it to shore.

A beautiful night, despite the heat, and the water felt like wet silk as it flowed around my feet, tugging at me as it swirled back out. Giving into the seductive ebb and flow I stripped off the light and loose dress I was wearing and left it above the water mark then turned and ran into the sea that, in the shallows, felt as warm as a bath. At hip depth I sank down and floated onto my back as I kept an eye on the beach so I didn't drift too far. Every now and then I'd flip over and swim parallel to the shore, enjoying the freedom and weightlessness of being in the water.

The lazy lap of the waves started to give way to a more energetic roll as the swell started to pick up. I rose to my feet and looked out to sea, the clouds were definitely closer than they had been and the thunder louder. I started wading in to shore, time to call it a night. I don't know the beach or the water here so I wasn't game to swim in changing conditions. I reached ankle depth and turned to look for my dress and froze when I saw a man walking towards me with my dress in his hand. I wasn't quite naked but my g-string didn't cover much and I wasn't wearing a bra. I'm not shy but a stranger at night, on a secluded beach, made me wary as I waited for him to reach me. He came to a stop and held my dress out to me.

"I'm sorry to intrude but I saw a mermaid in the water and had to come investigate, but I see you have legs instead of a tail." His voice was a deep baritone rumble that sent shivers down my spine and awareness prickling over me as he introduced himself as my new neighbour, my sole neighbour in this secluded cove. And now I could see lights, where it had been dark when I came out, at the opposite end of the cove to my house. His is the turn off I pass to reach my house at the end of the private road.

I took my dress from him and debated putting it on but decided the struggle to get it over my wet skin wouldn't be worth it and he had already had a damned good look at my body before he reached me.

But, somehow, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable. Aware of him, and of myself, yes, but not uncomfortable. I couldn't see his face very well in the darkening night, not enough to tell his age.

He was big and solid and had that commanding air of a Dominant personality that always caught my attention. That my body always reacted to. I was grateful that it was dark enough to hide most of my body's tell tale signs of arousal and the puckering of my nipples could be put down to the cooling breeze on my wet skin. I doubt he could see that my breasts had swollen and gone heavy and he couldn't see the moisture coating my thighs. Moisture that had nothing to do with sea water.

Giving myself an mental shake I introduced myself and apologised for skinny dipping. He told me he did the same so not to worry about it and to feel free to indulge at any time. A stronger gust of cold wind and a surge of water rushing higher up the beach made me shiver. So a few quick questions about rips and tides concluded our encounter and I hurried home to have a warm shower. I felt his eyes watching me until I was out of sight.

I returned to the patio with my wine once I was washed and dressed in an old, extra large, t/shirt. I sat and watched the storm coming in as I wondered about my new neighbour. And the more I thought about him the more something about him seemed slightly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on what.

His name didn't ring any bells, maybe his face would when I saw him in a clear light instead of moonlit darkness. As I watched the waves rolling onto the beach I saw a figure rise out of the surf, a dark silhouette against the white froth of much more vigorous waves. He seemed a part of growing wildness of the sea, a creature in its element as the surf rolled and broke around him. I watch as he waded into shore and scooped up things he'd left on the beach and walk into the darkness further up the beach to his own home.

The next few weeks passed in a blur as I finished unpacking everything and went and gave my old place a final once over while the carpet cleaners did their thing. I hate moving, with a passion. I've had to move far too many times over the past several years. But this time I'd been eager for the move because I was moving for my own benefit this time. Into my own house and it was more than big enough to suit my needs far into the future. Too big some of my friends had said but I liked the large rooms with plenty of space. Enough bedrooms for family or friends to stay over if I they wish to visit for a few days, or visit and drink too much to drive.

My office was tucked into the corner of a library with views of the ocean through the floor to ceiling french windows that opened onto the verandah. The other walls covered in built in floor to ceiling bookshelves and there was even a fireplace with comfy armchairs in front of it. This room and the feel of the place is what sold me the house, more than any other feature, I loved this room. I needed to, seeing I would be spending most of my time in here while I worked. Every now and then I'd look up from my computer and catch a glimpse of my elusive neighbour as he swam, or left the cove and I'd shake myself when I realised I was looking for him.

It had been a long time since a man had caught my attention the way he had and there was no denying the effect he'd had on me. My body went into readiness every time I thought of him and a slow burning need was starting to nag at me. So I started to plan the party I'd thought about the night I'd moved in.

I set the date for three weeks time on the Saturday night, made up a party invitation and emailed it to those I was inviting. Stipulating, on those that needed it, that it would be a strictly vanilla occasion this time. Then I printed out one invitation and envelope and went for a walk to deliver it. He wasn't home so I tore off a strip of the sticky tape that I had brought with me and taped the envelope to the door closest to his outdoor setting. A couple of days later I found his RSVP taped similarly to my back door near my outdoor setting and was ridiculously pleased that he had accepted.

A welter of shopping trips interspersed with work kept me busy. Things for the party, things for the house in general. I made daily migrations to the cove for a swim, on the hottest days twice a day in the morning and at night. But still my neighbour proved elusive and if it hadn't been for him accepting my invitation I'd be putting him down as an hallucination brought on by working in the heat. The daily swimming had the added benefit of toning my body and my skin had even started to show a bit of colour. I don't tan easily, I usually burn then go back to being white again, and seeing I'd been skinny dipping the colour was even all over.

I brought fairy lights and went out the back to start stringing them under the verandah. There were already hooks there so all I had to do was run the lights along and secure them. All started well and the first several strings went up easily but when I got to the corner I couldn't quite reach the hook, the curse of being short. I couldn't drag the chair closer or it would tip off the edge so I held the corner post with one hand and stretched out with the lights in the other. Then struggled to reach just a bit further and felt the chair slip, along with my balance and I fought not to fall as I was over extended. I squealed when arms grabbed me and hauled me back into a wall of hot hard muscles.

I was set on my feet as an irate, and lightly puffing, baritone voice asked me, "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Unconsciously I went into a waiting stance, with my head slightly bowed, at the ringing authority in his voice. My submissive response to him an automatic thing, done without thought, to a man I recognised as a Dom.

I answered with the obvious, that I was trying to hang the last section of lights. When he didn't say anything I risked a glance up and saw him staring at me with his head tipped slightly to the side, with narrow eyes and a speculative gleam. With a muttered curse he caught up the end of the strand, stepped to where I couldn't put the chair, and with casual ease reached up and attached it to the hook.

He had seen me from the beach and had started coming up to help but had only been halfway up the steps when he saw the chair slip. That made my jaw drop, the man could run if he managed to get from there to me in those few seconds that I'd been hanging there, it also explained his slightly puffed breathing. But then there was no denying that he was superbly fit. As I could well see for myself, all he wore were board-shorts and his impressive chest and abs were on wonderful display. At least a foot taller than my 5'5" with a large build that was rock hard, lean muscle. Not the heavy muscles of a body builder but the leaner more flexible muscles of a martial artist or dancer.

I'd seen he was big the night I moved in but the dark had hidden a lot, like the ruggedly handsome face, the curly black hair, bright green eyes and skin that was a lot darker than my lily white hide. My body reacted even more to him than it had the night we met. There was no mistaking my hardened nipples under the thin material of my dress, they were all too obvious on this steamy hot day and all I could think was thank goodness he couldn't see how saturated my undies were.

I was snapped out of my perusal of him, and blushed when I realised I'd been staring at his well endowed crotch, when he asked if there were any more lights to be hung. I heard him stifle a groan when I pointed to the large box sitting on the ground near the table.

I'd brought enough lights to go around the entire house and enough solar powered ground lights to line the paths from the driveway to the house and from the house to the steps down to the beach then along the fence line above the drop off, and miniature solar powered hurricane lamps to attach to the railing of the steps. I didn't want any of my guests doing a drunken nose dive down the steps or off the edge of the drop off.

We finished the outside lights and his jaw nearly hit the ground when I said I'd be hanging the inside decorations next. I laughed as I told him they were the Christmas decorations, I'd decided that it was close enough to Christmas to pull double duty as a House warming come Chrissy party. Most of the decorations would be confined to the rumpus room where the wet bar was, and I'd already set the tree up in the corner, waiting to be decorated.

He tackled the bunting for me and I got busy stocking the bar with the bottles of alcohol I'd brought and filled the large fridge with bottles of wine, beer and mixers then emptied frozen ice cubes into a large container and refilled the ice trays and put them all back into the freezer. Interspersed with the odd handing up of tools or decorations.

Finished with my chores I went and started helping more with the decorations, they were going up much faster with his easy height reach than they would have for me on my own. I wanted to get as much done as possible today because tomorrow I'd be cooking. Making the things that could be made in advance, I didn't want to have to do any more than necessary on Saturday.

We worked well together, I mused, as we fell into a companionable chatter and some easy silences and with every brush of hands, arms or fingers my awareness of him grew, as did my reaction to him. A deep ache had taken up residence in my pussy and womb, an ache that was becoming very difficult to ignore. Finally the last of the decorations were going up and I asked him what his poison was. I wasn't surprised when he said he didn't drink much but would love a JD and coke.

He sat at the bar as I mixed us both a drink and I found myself inviting him to stay for dinner. I hadn't meant to, but, I had plenty of the casserole I'd put on this morning and the dough for fresh bread rolls. I got the feeling that he was as surprised with his acceptance as I'd been with my offer.

He followed me back to the kitchen and sniffed appreciatively as I lifted the casserole out to give it a stir and see how it was going and added a good splash of red wine as I stirred. I quickly shaped the bread rolls and put them into the oven, cut up some cauliflower and broccoli and put them on to cook then set the table. In no time we were seated with the food on the table between us and tucking into the thick, rich, casserole and hot, crusty bread rolls.

"This is excellent. Do you always cook like this?" He asked as he forked up another mouthful.

"Thank you. I enjoy cooking, specially when work isn't flowing easily and I need to think about something else while it rolls around my head. Sometimes I make cakes, biscuits or desserts. Other times I make meals. I have been known to make a few weeks worth of meals in one day when thoughts refuse to flow. I portion them out and freeze them for the times when work is flowing hard and fast and I don't have time to stop and cook. Then I just have to stuff it in the microwave, maybe add a salad and it's ready to go".

I shrugged and went on. "Having just moved in, knowing I was moving, I put several weeks aside to allow for the upheaval and sorting out everything but that was all done quickly and smoothly and I've been working quite hard during the time I'd put aside so I am well ahead of myself at the moment and can take the time to cook when I feel like it."

I'd just taken a mouth full of my own dinner when his next question nearly had me choking on it in shock.

"How long have you been a sub and do you have a current Dom or Master?"

I looked up to find him watching me intently as I chewed and swallowed before gasping out, "About 10 years now and NO. No Dom or Master, not for a while now." I picked up my drink and gulped down a couple of swallows as I continued to watch him.

"Are you looking for a Dom or a Master?" Was the next question.

I had to ask myself the question before I could answer it, "I have stopped looking for one who suits me, I guess. The weekend cowboy type doesn't suit me, I need far more than once a week." I bit my lip then continued, "As strange as this might sound, I actually find it easier to go without any sex or play at all than to not have it regularly enough. I can take the edge off my own needs but if I have a partner, a Dom, then I need him to be able to take care of them for me and once or twice a week just doesn't do it for me".

I watched for the usual flicker of disbelief and the usual retorts of 'You haven't been with me yet!' But I didn't see it or hear it, instead I saw a flicker of understanding in those brilliant green eyes. And I had to think that he understood exactly what I was saying.

Then he ran through a list of likes, dislikes, hard limits and soft. If they were his likes then I had to think that we dovetailed very neatly indeed because he hadn't asked about anything that was a total hard limit and only a few that were borderline between soft and hard. I got the feeling that while I hadn't been fussed with them with other Doms, I would like them with this one. Because he would know precisely what he was doing as well as where and when to push and when to back off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Beginnings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds