New Beginnings Ch. 03

"Over there," Solaria pointed to the closet.

Adrian felt the bed shift again. Solaria had used a ship's system to take his clothes off and move them across the room, which had made her grow a few more inches. Adrian smiled at her. She wasn't just a giant anymore she was colossal. "Still think I am..."

Adrian climbed onto her chest as she laid on her back. "Nothing has changed," he said staring at the two massive table size tits before him. He could barely see the top of her head over them.

"What about if I do this?" Solaria said as she pushed her tits together.

The first thing Adrian thought about was she could tit fuck his whole body between them. He crawled up slowly towards them. "I am not hurting you am I?" Adrian asked feeling like a small child crawling on a parents stomach. Technically at the current size comparison, he would be a toddler.

"No, it tickles," Solaria responded. "Everything you do feels good, better than I felt before."

"What about this?" Adrian said as he pressed his hands against her massive breast. He felt the underside of her breasts, then pushed his hands against the top. Barely able to cover the top of one of them with his arms widespread. They were the size of two large round tables pressed together, at his height they came up to his chest.

"Fuck them," Solaria said as she pressed them tightly together.

Adrian wanted to, but he knew his small dick wouldn't do anything to these large things.

"I want you to," Solaria said.

Adrian pushed his dick between the long slit separating the two large breasts. "Fuck," he moaned. It was tighter than he thought as he began gyrating his hips back and forth.

"Harder," Solaria said moving her mounds to meet his rhythm.

Adrian started fucking her colossal sized tits harder. He was fucking the biggest tits ever known to man. "I'm cumming," he shouted. It hadn't taken him long, the excitement of Solaria's body change and the sheer size of her chest had made him more excited than he had thought.

Adrian pushed his hips forward as he came between them.

Solaria let them go leaving a long valley between them. Her hands picked Adrian up and placed him by her side on the pillow.

"Thank you," Adrian said as he laid on the pillow his legs dangling off the edge.

"Rest," Solaria said as she looked at him.

"You won't roll over and crush me, will you?" Adrian asked.

Solaria's purple eyes went bright and stayed on without blinking. "Just asking," Adrian said knowing that she wouldn't harm him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adrian opened his eyes to see Solaria staring back at him. Her broad face beamed a smile as she saw him wake up.

"Have you been staring at me this whole time?" Adrian said as she stretched.

"Yes," Solaria nodded. "You looked peaceful. I didn't want to move in case I woke you."

"You have been staying still this whole time?" Adrian asked as he sat up.

"Not completely still, I moved a little bit," Solaria smiled.

Adrian shook his head. Even now as she towered over him, she was still the kind-hearted alien she had been in his house. "Come here," he said as he motioned for her. They kissed again this time Solaria wrapped her hands around him as she picked him up closer to her face.

"I have something for you," Solaria said as she put him down on her chest. "Lean back."

Adrian leaned back onto her massive chest as Solaria took his dick into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth on him as his erection grew in her mouth. Adrian held onto the sides of her large head as she sucked on him hard.

Adrian found it hard not to thrust his hips forward to fuck her sizeable open mouth. Solaria pressed her lips together to suck on him. He knew this could not be exciting or pleasing for her, especially at his size.

"Stop," Adrian said as he pulled himself back. "I want to..."

"I know," Solaria said as she smiled. "I must remind you, I know all of your thoughts, unspoken or spoken. Moreover, I do feel pleasure knowing that you are still attracted to me, even at my present size. It means a lot to me."

Adrian was shocked. He found himself speechless.

"Should we continue? Or is there something else you wish to do?" Solaria smiled with a naughty grin. "We still have four hours before we get to our destination."

"Four hours," Adrian repeated.

Solaria nodded. "And all of this is yours," she said as she motioned to her human body.

"In that case," Adrian said as he jumped off her chest and landed on the bed. He crawled over one of her legs; one leg went over the large thigh then the other.

Solaria laid down flat on her back as Adrian entered her. He held onto the sides of her thighs as he pushed himself deep inside her with one thrust. His head rested under her navel. His hands gripped her tightly as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Harder," Solaria roared.

Adrian fucked as hard as he could, he could see her playing with her giant tits pushing and squeezing them together. Damn, she knew how much it turned him on to see her do that. He gave her all he could, knowing that it was only a matter of time before he came.

"Cum for me," Solaria yelled down at him. "Cum inside me!"

That was the words he was waiting to hear. He pushed his hips forward and held tight as he came. For a moment Solaria was still her body didn't move. Adrian held himself off her body just in case she went cold at her height and weight she could crush him or if she went as cold before the cold could kill him.

"I am fine," Solaria said after a few seconds of silence.

"Good," Adrian said as he crawled back over her. "I am sorry at this height and your magnificent body, I don't last as long as before."

"We aren't complaining," Solaria smiled.

"We?" Adrian asked.

"I am sharing the power build-up, with the ship," Solaria smiled as she laid her head down.

"You mean," Adrian asked as he sat down on the large bed.

"Yes," Solaria said. "You just made the ship accelerate, with your last injection you have made it possible for us to maintain our top speed for an additional two hours."

Adrian stifled a laugh. He couldn't believe his cum could power a ship. "You're joking. It's just semen or cum; it's nothing."

"On your planet, it is a building block of life is it not?" Solaria asked. "If it enters a fertile female it will produce another human that will continuously grow and then produce another, which will produce another and so forth?"

Adrian nodded. "Yes, I guess, I have never thought of it that way."

"How?" Solaria asked.

"How what?" Adrian asked.

"How does such a small or large amount produce a life? On our planet, we are made. When one of us dies or is no longer able to function we make another."

"Wait," Adrian said. "I thought you said there were some biological features from the ones that made the robots?"

"Our bodies and most of our functions are robotic, but our speech, our minds and the way we think are purely organic, that part is put into us after we are constructed."

"And the part about the two different mating?" Adrian asked.

"Since the beginning, there have been very few successes between the two of our species. That was over two centuries ago when it all began," Solaria said as she tried to explain. "At first it was easier to reconstruct a new member as there were more organics who knew how to incorporate some of their biological traits with ours, but now that all of them have died, we only have some of their traits left."

"Traits, you mean eventually..." Adrian broke off.

"We will return to being more robotic than organic, yes," Solaria stated. "Our power system, as well as most of our way of life and reproduction, relied on the organics and their knowledge as such, something pure organic or in your case biological will power us for a long time."

Adrian sat still as he thought on it for a while. "So," he said as he came to a realization. "If you were to take multiple men and or women from Earth, you could power your civilization through our sexual fluids?"

"Not only just sexual," Dexter interrupted. "While in orbit I scanned your planet, all life on your planet, from the trees to your oceans have some organic properties that could be useful to us."

Adrian sat still again. "At your size and your technology, you could just take it. Human's wouldn't stand a chance."

Solaria's face scolded him with a look. "We are not warlike. We will not take something that is not ours."

"You said it yourself, humans will be dying out in a few years, you could wait them out," Adrian said.

"That could take decades," Dexter said. "We need a reliable power source now."

"That is why you were out scouting," Adrian nodded. "The asteroids!"

"Had organic properties, probably a dead world that exploded," Solaria said.

Adrian was putting the pieces together. "So, I would be a big deal on your planet, a human battery," he laughed.

Solaria laughed with him. "Yes and no," she said shaking her head. "Yes, you could, but the drain on you would kill you," she said with a smile. "You are our guest. We have many hundreds of years before we are in dire need of a power source."

"Okay," Adrian nodded his head. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to be a battery for everyone, I don't think I have it in me."

"Oh," Solaria said as she looked down at him then at his growing erection. "I think you do."

"I will leave you two to it," Dexter said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds