• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • New Friends
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

New Friends

I smiled and looked him in the eye. "Well, you might have a point there. Okay, I'll stay."

Everyone whooped and hollered and Joshua led me into a bedroom. His smile was bright and his eyes intense.

He bent down and whispered into my ear, "You'll never want your husband again, after tonight."

I giggled and replied, "Really? You're dick's twelve inches?"

"Well, yeah, aren't they all?"

Laughing, he led me to the bed. The sheets were turned down, waiting to be occupied.

He helped me out of my dress, and then kissed my erect nipples. A chill ran through me and my pussy became wet.

"Your skin is so soft and sweet. I love your tits, full and round," then he suckled me as he laid me on the cool cotton sheets.

My breath escaped as he climbed onto the bed and removed his shirt to reveal a furry chest. I wanted to run my fingers through the hair, because Philip's chest had maybe three hairs.

Dropping his jeans revealed a large bulge in his shorts and when he slid them off his body I was faced with a sculptured penis like none I had seen previously.

I licked my lips. I wanted to suck it into my mouth.

He licked his hand and took the phallus into it and started stroking it. I knelt before him and pushed his hand away. Then sucked the cock into my mouth and suckled him until he became stiff and precum sat on my tongue.

Pushing me back onto the pillow, he slowly slid his thick cock deeper and deeper into my now tight pussy. I wasn't use to a man this large and I could feel the small tears he was making in my cunt.

I reached down to massage my clit as his body began to collide with mine. With upward stroke, I pinched my nub and with each downward one he caused her to explode.

Each thrust caused me a pleasurable pain and at times I cried out in lusty tones. "Fuck me good baby! I need a good fuckin' I've been a really bad girl. Give me a tongue lashin'"

This seemed to really turn Joshua on. The more I encouraged him the deeper and harder he fucked me. Sweat was falling off his face onto my tits and this turned me on even more.

My finger tantalizing my clit as he shoved his long prick into my valley of pleasure drove me wild.

Time was useless; I had no concept of it passing. It could have been an hour or only a few minutes but when he exploded in my wet pussy his seed overflowed and spilled onto the sheets.

Rolling off of me, his limp tool spewed the last of his seed onto the bedspread. He kissed me deeply and whispered, "That was great," then rolled off the bed.

He left the room and Eric entered. A broad smile crossed his lips.

I lay there, still naked and soaked with the sweat of my coupling with Joshua. Eric went into the bathroom and I heard the water running. He came back with a cool washcloth and handed it to me. "You might want this," he smiled and started undressing.

I wiped the seed and sweat from my skin and my pussy.

Eric crawled onto the bed and his dong hung between his V-ed legs. It wasn't as long as Joshua's but it was easily much wider.

The sight made my mouth water and I wondered if I could get it in there. I sat up and took his tool into my hand. I could hardly encircle it. Leaning over him I sucked the thick cock into my mouth.

Eric's hands rested on my shoulders and his hips swayed forward and back as the thick dong filled my mouth and throat, sometimes cutting off my air.

His fingers found my clit and he diddled her as he fucked my hungry mouth. With the tightness of my mouth on his hard cock, it wasn't long before his hot cum slid effortlessly down my throat.

Then he fell beside me. His chest was rising and falling; he was trying to get his breath back. He rolled over and spread my legs wide. Opening his mouth he inserted his thick tongue into my wet pussy.

For what felt like half an hour, he tongue fucked my wet puss and massaged my hard clit until I withered hopelessly on the hot, wet bed crying for him to please not stop and give me a good fuckin'.

Just when I felt I was going to explode, he pinched my clit and fire ran down my legs. My body shook and tears ran out of my eyes as my pussy filled with delicious fluids.

Eric pulled his dick out of his pants and slipped it into my contracting cunt and she crushed his dick, squeezing his fluids into her.

He lay quietly beside me for a long while. I stroked the thick cock and he suckled my tits. Once he felt strong enough he rolled off the bed, dressed and kissed me, then walked out the door.

I found the cloth he had given me and I wiped the sweat and seed off of me once again and Tom came in. He had a broad smile on his face. His prick was pushing against the fabric of his heavy jeans.

"Are you having fun yet?" he asked.

"It sure is different," whispered.

"Let's take a shower, wash all that sweat and seed off your pretty skin," he held his hand out to me.

I took it and he helped me off the bed and supported me into the bathroom and under the warm spray of the shower. The steam and water felt so good and seemed to revitalize me.

Tom stood behind me, his hands supporting me because my legs were a bit weak from being fucked twice in the last half hour.

He soaped up the washcloth and ran it the length of my body, taking special care to clean between my pussy lips and my ass.

"I like your smooth shaved pussy," he smiled and knelt before me on the bottom of the shower.

He raised his face up to look at me then, inserted his tongue into by open cunt.

I reached down to massage my clit as his tongue explored the darkness between my legs.

Shortly, my legs began to tremble and I slipped down. His hands held tight to my waist and he supported me to the bottom of the shower.

I lay there, the cool tiles soothing my body and causing a chill at the same time.

Tom started stroking his cock and he stood up. Looking up to see what he was doing, I saw him stroking himself.

When his prick was hard, he reached down and tilted my face up to look at his cock. And he pressed it into my mouth. Slowly he bent his knees and his dick went into my throat. Water splashed on my face and burned my eyes.

He used the narrow walls to support himself as he moved up and down fucking my face.

The splash of the water on my clit drove me crazy and I masturbated faster and faster as he fucked my mouth with his long cock.

Then the explosion as his seed filled my mouth and overflowed my lips. The warm of his cum trickled over my breast and my hands played in the silky fluids.

Tom slipped to the bottom of the shower and his mouth covered mine. "Thank you, that was so wonderful!" he breathed hoarsely.

He helped me off the floor of the shower and handed me a towel. He stepped out and dried himself.

All I heard was the door closing.

I dried my hair and body with the towels there and went back out to the bed. I had no sooner lay on the sticky sheets that Michael walked in the room.

"Looks like you had a shower," he smiled.

"Sort of."

"Where do you want me?"

He looked at the bed and saw the caking cum all over the sheets. Then he went into the bathroom and came back.

He pulled the pillows off of the bed and threw them on the floor. He went into the bathroom and pulled out a hand full of towels. He threw them on the floor. Then he looked up at me.

"That works for me, how about you?"

"It's cleaner than the bed," I replied.

Michael started undressing and when he was free of the restrictions, he took my hand and led me to the makeshift bed.

For a few minutes, he stood over me and just looked at my body. His prick was hanging proudly between his legs. His balls were really big. I wondered what he had in store for me.

I was a little chilly from the shower, but my teeth weren't chattering.

"You're cold aren't you?"

"Yeah, a little."

He pulled the spread off the bed and turned it non-soiled side down. Then he crawled beside me underneath it.

Wrapping his arms around my chilled body, he lightly rubbed my skin to chase the chill away. He was gentle and patient. Finally I had a body temperature and he asked, "Do you want to do this?"

"Sure, why not?" I'm betting you're the best of the lot!" I smile demurely.

His eyes squinted as his smile grew. "You'd win that bet! That's why I always go last. I hope you will enjoy this."

"Oh, I think I will!" I whispered and leaned over to kiss him.

His lips met mine eagerly and we slipped under the spread as his body collided with mine.

The force of his hips pushing his long cock deep into my pleasure zone was like fireworks before my eyes; lightening strikes on a stormy night.

Time past and I lost track. The next thing I knew the sun was shining in my eyes and waking me.

Beside me lay Michael. His body melded to mine; his cock still in my pussy. All I could remember was the pleasure of his lovemaking.

Quietly, I tried to slip out of his arms. He woke up as I stood up.

"Leaving so early?"

"Yeah, I think my husband will be wondering where I am."

"Let me ask you something... Did you enjoy the women more than us guys?"

"Wow, what a question! I loved the women because they were gentle and loving. I loved the guys because they were wild and wonderful.

Each of you touched me in very special ways. I would love to do a man and woman together some day. Are you game? A three some two against one?

He only smiled. But I saw that twitter in his prick. I bent over and kissed his lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • New Friends
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds