New Friends Are Hard To Loose

“The fourth one arrived, the young one, he gave some yell as he saw what was happening, he was the one who dragged my blouse off before attacking my breast with his mouth. By now the others had ripped my pants off and where finger fucking both my holes, the feeling was overpowering, I couldn’t help it, I just let them have me.”

She needed another drink, which I duly got for her, still I said nothing, I just let her confess, “First the gang leader made me suck his cock as all the time some-one was fingering me between my legs, then I was turned to suck another, I lay on my own bed, our own bed sucking another mans cock while my legs where held open across another man who was enjoying playing with my tits as his cock ploughed in to me from the side, I was like a common whore unable to say no.”

She was drinking very fast now, I suppose I was enjoying my power over her, I waited for her to continue but not for long, “The third one joined in, after sucking and swallowing another load of juice that had been pumped down my throat he also wanted my mouth, all the time fingers excited my pussy.

As I sucked the cock in my mouth I was forced over the gang leaders face, he was expert at pussy licking, I couldn’t help it as he licked at my clit so I sucked the cock in my mouth further down my throat. Then the crude remarks, humiliating me, “This cunts gagging for it, she ain’t gona stop us, how about some-one start fucking her arse.”

The forth was at my nipples, this had never happened to me before, I was being gang banged and I couldn’t stop having orgasm’s.”

“For the rest of the afternoon I was fucked, sometimes by two, three or one but continuously, I couldn’t stop them, god I tried but they just laughed as fingers excited me over and over again.

The next day I asked you for a lift, you completely forgot, the fact that you didn’t leave until after they got here was bad enough, but when I went upstairs to get my coat two of them grabbed me, you didn’t even remember me.

But I can remember now, two of them holding on to me, pinning me to the bedroom wall, kissing me, and forcing their tongues in my mouth and me letting them.

The fact that you were down stairs sorting your brief case out and they were upstairs with me, one holding my head and forcing his tongue in my mouth, his other hand inside my blouse squeezing my tits.

They other kneeling at my feet his hands up my skirt, one hand pulling my panties to one side the other pushing my legs open to he could play with my pussy, it all had a weird sexual arousal that was exciting me.

As the gang leader watched you drive away, he turned and grinned at me, me helplessly aroused, held by two of his men, almost naked as he said; He’s gone and I get to play with some juicy cunt, he walked towards me, I was almost delirious I only just heard him saying; And so do you sweetheart, there’s nothing I like more that a woman fingering her self while I cream fill her mouth with my juice, strip her naked lads, its fucking the horny assed housewife time again.”

She swallowed hard, her voice getting angrier, “Do you know how many time I was on our bed being fucked by three men at the same time and being forced to tell them I was loving it? Do you know how painful it is to have your hair dragged back as one man fucks you from behind and have your head dragged forward as a man fucks and fills your mouth with his juice? Having to suck a cock clean after its just been stuck up your arse bringing you to another orgasm.

I swallowed so much cum that day I didn’t need lunch. They had me naked all day, fucking any of my holes in any room I ended up in, do you know how humiliating it is to have to tickle a mans cock with your tongue or lick his balls while your bouncing on another mans cock knowing that they know you’ve got to have that fucking?

Trying to keep some dignity by asking them to stop, having that sick feeling as that old man made me kneel in-front of his work mate, holding my head and watching me lick the pre-come from that mans cock while he knelt behind me, stuck his hand up my skirt and laughed as he pulled my wet pants down, pushed a finger in me and said, “You want us to stop or are you we getting your tits out and you on your back with your legs open?” the sick sarcastic way he finished by saying, “You feel real wet are you sure you want us to go,” he laughed even more as I dragged myself to the bed knowing I needed more and I didn’t want them to go?

My mouth was so sore but you never noticed, oh no, not that day or the next, oh yes you went on a little errand, just nipping out for a bit and they soon went in for a bit, again and again I was fucked; they didn’t even let me go to the bathroom with out company and even he was fucking my mouth while I had a pee.

The trouble is I’ve now got a liking for multiple penetrations that bring lots of orgasm’s, I’m now permanently horny and we found that cinema so that has caused this problem, there, so now you know.”

Well what could I do, she had admitted it all and I felt a little of the blame, and I was as hard as hell so we went to bed and for hours I fucked her brains out and she promised to stop the cinema trips so all was supposed to be well, that was until I came home a week later.

I arrived home about six, unlocked the front door and called Monique’s name, moans came from the lounge. I opened the door cursorily; there she was tied to the dinning room table, stretched the full length, her arms up above and her legs tied together.

She had half a cucumber stuffed and fastened in her mouth, the other half rammed up her cunt, and the bastards had shaved her. She was covered in sticky wet cum, love bite marks all over her thighs, tits and now bald cunt and a message scrawled on her stomach, IF SHE DON’T CUM TO US WE CUM TO HER.

I gently untied her, she sobbed in to my arms, “It was the men from the cinema, they got in and grabbed me and have been fucking me all afternoon, they tied me to the table and played with me until it made me so horny that I would let them do anything they wanted to me and I’d do anything to them and they even wanted to watch me play myself,” shit I had forgotten they had her purse and her keys, so I changed all the locks.

Well I came home last Tuesday, yes you guessed it, this time she was tied spread eagled on the bed, they had got in, no I don’t know how but they had fucked her again; this time it had been ten in the morning so they enjoyed her cunt, ass, mouth and tits almost all day and they had brought that thin cane, her ass was a fine mess of thin red stripes.

The bastards had shaved her again, taking off any stubble as though she was theirs to do with as they pleased; not only had the caned her but they had again covered her thighs, ass, tits and bald cunt with more love bite marks than before, well those I could see under the twenty or so clothes pins that adorned her tits and cunt, so it seems I didn’t matter to them anymore.

Well dear reader I got home tonight, she was tied, bent over the back of the big lounge chair, legs wide to each caster, her vibrator was taped up her cunt and she was cuming like a goodun, thrusting her hips around and grunting in to orgasm after orgasm.

Her beautiful body and face is covered in dried cum and I reckon she’s been fucked by many for most of the day, so this time I didn’t untie her, oh no, I just gave her ass a bloody good fucking, well she was tied really tight and gagged with a pair of her own cum soaked panties so there was no arguing and at this moment I’m just resting before I’m ready to take the vibrator out and fuck her cunt a few times.

So I thought I would write the last few months activates down; now I don’t know if all this tying up and being forced is stage managed by her for my benefit but one thing I have come to realise is, if you can’t beat them, join them.

Pagan.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds